Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

2020 Honda Civic Lease Deals and Prices

145791039

Comments

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,154
    ccomer98 said:

    Hello, may I have January lease data and any incentives on 2020 Civic in 68135? Sedan LX, Sport and EX please 36/12. Thank you!

    .00126 MF
    LX - 60% and $1000 incentive
    EX/Sport - 61% / 62% and $500

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,154

    Hi Can I get MF and RV for Civic Si Coupe and Civic Ex? 36/15 zip: 75062

    .00202 MF
    EX Coupe - 59% and $500
    Si Coupe - 61% and $500

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    wanaprasthawanaprastha Member Posts: 1
    Hi, Can i pelase have MF, RV and incentives for the 2020 Civic Hatchback Sport cvt 36/12 in zip 28409 and 29588? Thank you so much!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,494

    Hi, Can i pelase have MF, RV and incentives for the 2020 Civic Hatchback Sport cvt 36/12 in zip 28409 and 29588? Thank you so much!

    .00202 MF and 62% residual
    $1000 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    futurefc1futurefc1 Member Posts: 6
    What's the money factor, residual value, and lease or loyalty credits/bonuses for a 2020 Honda Civic Si Sedan, 36 months/12k per year, zip code 22193
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,494
    futurefc1 said:

    What's the money factor, residual value, and lease or loyalty credits/bonuses for a 2020 Honda Civic Si Sedan, 36 months/12k per year, zip code 22193

    .00202 MF and 64% residual
    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    albautoleaseralbautoleaser Member Posts: 29
    I got the car for $196/mo with $2000 down (with taxes rolled in, and including a $1425 cap cost reduction). Cash price equivalent was $18717. I'm very pleased. Thank you.

    kyfdx Posts: 141,737
    January 11
    albautoleaser said:
    May I please have the MF and residual on a 2020 Civic LX 4DR CVT 36/12 for zip code 11415?

    .00126 MF and 60% residual
    $1000 incentive
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,494

    I got the car for $196/mo with $2000 down (with taxes rolled in, and including a $1425 cap cost reduction). Cash price equivalent was $18717. I'm very pleased. Thank you.

    kyfdx Posts: 141,737
    January 11
    albautoleaser said:
    May I please have the MF and residual on a 2020 Civic LX 4DR CVT 36/12 for zip code 11415?

    .00126 MF and 60% residual
    $1000 incentive
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Congrats! Thanks for the report!

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    WanaprastaWanaprasta Member Posts: 4
    kyfdx said:

    Hi, Can i pelase have MF, RV and incentives for the 2020 Civic Hatchback Sport cvt 36/12 in zip 28409 and 29588? Thank you so much!

    .00202 MF and 62% residual
    $1000 incentive
    For which zip code is that?
    28409 or 29588

    If you don’t mind can you please let me know for both.
    Thank you.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,494

    kyfdx said:

    Hi, Can i pelase have MF, RV and incentives for the 2020 Civic Hatchback Sport cvt 36/12 in zip 28409 and 29588? Thank you so much!

    .00202 MF and 62% residual
    $1000 incentive
    For which zip code is that?
    28409 or 29588

    If you don’t mind can you please let me know for both.
    Thank you.
    Either location

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    helpakidgrowhelpakidgrow Member Posts: 21
    Can I get the RV and MF for a Civic Hatchback Sport Touring(zip: 11377)? thanks!
  • Options
    djmanc55djmanc55 Member Posts: 71
    Good evening. Looking for residual, mf and any incentives for 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback LX. Zip code 11788. Thank you
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,154

    Can I get the RV and MF for a Civic Hatchback Sport Touring(zip: 11377)? thanks!

    Lease term and miles per year?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,154
    djmanc55 said:

    Good evening. Looking for residual, mf and any incentives for 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback LX. Zip code 11788. Thank you

    Lease term and miles per year?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    djmanc55djmanc55 Member Posts: 71
    36/10 or 12k. I believe they offer 10k per year near me. Thanks
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,154
    djmanc55 said:

    Good evening. Looking for residual, mf and any incentives for 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback LX. Zip code 11788. Thank you

    djmanc55 said:

    36/10 or 12k. I believe they offer 10k per year near me. Thanks

    36/12
    .00126 and 60%
    $1000 incentives

    Add 1% for 10K

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    djmanc55djmanc55 Member Posts: 71
    Hello. Can I please have the residual, mf and incentives for the 2020 Civic LX and Sport sedans. 36/12k for 11788. Thank you
  • Options
    SiGuySiGuy Member Posts: 1
    Please let me know the MF, residual and incentives for a 2020 Civic Si Sedan and Coupe, 36/12k in zip code 92130 (San Diego). Thank you.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,154
    djmanc55 said:

    Hello. Can I please have the residual, mf and incentives for the 2020 Civic LX and Sport sedans. 36/12k for 11788. Thank you

    .00126 MF
    LX - 60% and $1000 incentive
    Sport - 62% and $500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,154
    SiGuy said:

    Please let me know the MF, residual and incentives for a 2020 Civic Si Sedan and Coupe, 36/12k in zip code 92130 (San Diego). Thank you.

    .00126 and $500 incentive
    Sedan - 64% residual
    Coupe - 63%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    helpakidgrowhelpakidgrow Member Posts: 21
    Michaell said:

    Can I get the RV and MF for a Civic Hatchback Sport Touring(zip: 11377)? thanks!

    Lease term and miles per year?
    36/10, thanks again!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,494

    Michaell said:

    Can I get the RV and MF for a Civic Hatchback Sport Touring(zip: 11377)? thanks!

    Lease term and miles per year?
    36/10, thanks again!
    .00126 MF and 59% residual
    $1000 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    JaikritJaikrit Member Posts: 1
    What's the money factor, residual value, and lease or loyalty credits/bonuses for a 2020 Honda Civic LX Sedan, 36 months/12k per year, zip code 02149
  • Options
    Dt93Dt93 Member Posts: 16
    Can I please have the MF and RV for the Civic Sport MT and Civic SI. Coupe and sedan. 29405 and 32225. 36/12k.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,154
    Jaikrit said:

    What's the money factor, residual value, and lease or loyalty credits/bonuses for a 2020 Honda Civic LX Sedan, 36 months/12k per year, zip code 02149

    .00126 and 60%
    $1000 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,154
    Dt93 said:

    Can I please have the MF and RV for the Civic Sport MT and Civic SI. Coupe and sedan. 29405 and 32225. 36/12k.

    Which is the dealer location?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Dt93Dt93 Member Posts: 16
    Michaell said:

    Dt93 said:

    Can I please have the MF and RV for the Civic Sport MT and Civic SI. Coupe and sedan. 29405 and 32225. 36/12k.

    Which is the dealer location?
    29406* and I was checking both to see if it was better to lease in FL vs SC. 29406 would be my nearest dealer though.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,154
    Dt93 said:

    Michaell said:

    Dt93 said:

    Can I please have the MF and RV for the Civic Sport MT and Civic SI. Coupe and sedan. 29405 and 32225. 36/12k.

    Which is the dealer location?
    29406* and I was checking both to see if it was better to lease in FL vs SC. 29406 would be my nearest dealer though.
    .00202 MF
    $500 incentive
    Coupe - 63%
    Sedan - 64%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    mikewalamikewala Member Posts: 31
    Hi,
    Looking for the MF, Residual for a Civic LX and Sport in 33331. 12k and 15k miles. Thank you !
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,154
    mikewala said:

    Hi,
    Looking for the MF, Residual for a Civic LX and Sport in 33331. 12k and 15k miles. Thank you !

    Coupe, Sedan or Hatch?
    Lease term?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    mikewalamikewala Member Posts: 31
    Michaell said:

    mikewala said:

    Hi,
    Looking for the MF, Residual for a Civic LX and Sport in 33331. 12k and 15k miles. Thank you !

    Coupe, Sedan or Hatch?
    Lease term?
    Sorry. Sedan 36 months
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,154
    mikewala said:

    Michaell said:

    mikewala said:

    Hi,
    Looking for the MF, Residual for a Civic LX and Sport in 33331. 12k and 15k miles. Thank you !

    Coupe, Sedan or Hatch?
    Lease term?
    Sorry. Sedan 36 months
    .00126 MF
    LX - 58% and $1000 incentive
    Sport - 60% and $500

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    futurefc1futurefc1 Member Posts: 6
    MF, residual for a 2020 Honda Civic Si Sedan, 36months/12k miles per year. Zip code 20601
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,154
    futurefc1 said:

    MF, residual for a 2020 Honda Civic Si Sedan, 36months/12k miles per year. Zip code 20601

    .00202 and 64%
    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    clark19844clark19844 Member Posts: 3
    Hi Can I please have the MF, residual, and incentives for
    2020 Civic Hatchback LX and EX
    36mo/12k
    Zip: 44124
    Credit score: 800+

    Thank you.
  • Options
    slothgarslothgar Member Posts: 1
    Can I get the MF, Residual, and incentives for 2020 Civic LX Sedan
    36mo/12k
    Zip: 46201

    Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,154

    Hi Can I please have the MF, residual, and incentives for
    2020 Civic Hatchback LX and EX
    36mo/12k
    Zip: 44124
    Credit score: 800+

    Thank you.

    .00126 and 60% / 62% for LX / EX
    $1000 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,154
    slothgar said:

    Can I get the MF, Residual, and incentives for 2020 Civic LX Sedan
    36mo/12k
    Zip: 46201

    Thanks!

    .00126 and 60%
    $1000 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    cnorwood22cnorwood22 Member Posts: 15
    Hi! Can I please have details for Civic sedan/hatchback in trim EX & EX-L with 24/15 & 36/15. Zip code is 06512. Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,154

    Hi! Can I please have details for Civic sedan/hatchback in trim EX & EX-L with 24/15 & 36/15. Zip code is 06512. Thanks in advance!

    .00126 MF
    Sedan - 61% / 60% for EX / EX-L; $500 incentive
    Hatch - 60% / 57%; $1000 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    cnorwood22cnorwood22 Member Posts: 15
    Michaell said:

    Hi! Can I please have details for Civic sedan/hatchback in trim EX & EX-L with 24/15 & 36/15. Zip code is 06512. Thanks in advance!

    .00126 MF
    Sedan - 61% / 60% for EX / EX-L; $500 incentive
    Hatch - 60% / 57%; $1000 incentive
    Thank you again! What is the MF adjustment for 670-700 credit?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,494

    Michaell said:

    Hi! Can I please have details for Civic sedan/hatchback in trim EX & EX-L with 24/15 & 36/15. Zip code is 06512. Thanks in advance!

    .00126 MF
    Sedan - 61% / 60% for EX / EX-L; $500 incentive
    Hatch - 60% / 57%; $1000 incentive
    Thank you again! What is the MF adjustment for 670-700 credit?
    660+ gets you top rate

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    JaqVJaqV Member Posts: 14
    May I please have 36/15 RV, MF and incentives in 60067 for:
    2020 Civic Sport sedan 6MT,
    2020 Civic Si,
    2020 Civic R
    Thank you very much for the info.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,494
    JaqV said:

    May I please have 36/15 RV, MF and incentives in 60067 for:
    2020 Civic Sport sedan 6MT,
    2020 Civic Si,
    2020 Civic R
    Thank you very much for the info.

    SI: Coupe or sedan?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    JaqVJaqV Member Posts: 14
    kyfdx said:

    JaqV said:

    May I please have 36/15 RV, MF and incentives in 60067 for:
    2020 Civic Sport sedan 6MT,
    2020 Civic Si,
    2020 Civic R
    Thank you very much for the info.

    SI: Coupe or sedan?
    Sedan
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,154
    JaqV said:

    kyfdx said:

    JaqV said:

    May I please have 36/15 RV, MF and incentives in 60067 for:
    2020 Civic Sport sedan 6MT,
    2020 Civic Si,
    2020 Civic R
    Thank you very much for the info.

    SI: Coupe or sedan?
    Sedan
    Sport Sedan - .00126 and 60%; $500 incentive
    Si Sedan - .00126 and 62%; $500 incentive
    Type R - .00215 and 58%; no incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    stlvdubstlvdub Member Posts: 69
    Hi! I'm looking for the MF / RV for the Sport Touring CVT hatch, 36/15, zip 47130. Thank you so much!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,154
    stlvdub said:

    Hi! I'm looking for the MF / RV for the Sport Touring CVT hatch, 36/15, zip 47130. Thank you so much!

    .00126 and 56%
    $1000 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Hi, I'm looking for MF / RV for the 2020 LX Sedan CVT, 36/10, zip 01028. Thanks for the help!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,154

    Hi, I'm looking for MF / RV for the 2020 LX Sedan CVT, 36/10, zip 01028. Thanks for the help!

    36/12
    .00126 and 60%
    $1000 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.