Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How has COVID-19 impacted your car shopping? Click here to help us help drivers like you with a 5-min questionnaire.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2020 Honda Pilot Lease Deals and Prices

kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,361
edited September 2019 in Honda
Ask your 2020 Pilot lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

«13456789

Comments

  • Can I please request RV, MF and incentives for:
    2020 Pilot Elite AWD 36/12 & 2020 Pilot Touring 8 Passenger AWD 36/12.

    Zip code 60062. Current Lexus owner.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 145,818

    Can I please request RV, MF and incentives for:
    2020 Pilot Elite AWD 36/12 & 2020 Pilot Touring 8 Passenger AWD 36/12.

    Zip code 60062. Current Lexus owner.

    .00215 and 60% (Elite) or 61% (Touring)
    $500 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ak1417ak1417 New YorkPosts: 6
    Can I please get Residual Value, MF and incentives for:
    2020 Pilot EX-L AWD 36/12 - ZIP CODE 11050
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 145,818
    ak1417 said:

    Can I please get Residual Value, MF and incentives for:
    2020 Pilot EX-L AWD 36/12 - ZIP CODE 11050

    .00174 and 62%
    $500 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Erod26Erod26 Brooklyn, ny Posts: 6
    Can I please get RV, MF and incentives for 2020 Pilot EX-L AWD 36/12k or 36/10k(if available) zip: 11208 thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,361
    Erod26 said:

    Can I please get RV, MF and incentives for 2020 Pilot EX-L AWD 36/12k or 36/10k(if available) zip: 11208 thank you.

    .00174 MF and 62% residual
    $500 incentive

    If 10K/yr is available in your area, add 1%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ak1417ak1417 New YorkPosts: 6
    Michaell said:

    ak1417 said:

    Can I please get Residual Value, MF and incentives for:
    2020 Pilot EX-L AWD 36/12 - ZIP CODE 11050

    .00174 and 62%
    $500 incentive
    thank you!
  • RickyTarRickyTar 02152Posts: 1
    Can I please get RV, MF and incentives for 2020 Pilot Touring (8 seats) 36/12 zip: 02152. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,361
    RickyTar said:

    Can I please get RV, MF and incentives for 2020 Pilot Touring (8 seats) 36/12 zip: 02152. Thank you!

    .00174 MF and 61% residual
    $500 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can I get the MF, Residual, and Incentives for EX-L FWD and Elite 36/12 for zip code 94402? Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 145,818
    Dodomas said:

    Can I get the MF, Residual, and Incentives for EX-L FWD and Elite 36/12 for zip code 94402? Thanks

    .00174 and 62% (EX-L FWD) or 60% (Elite AWD)
    $500 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ak1417ak1417 New YorkPosts: 6
    Can I please get Residual Value, MF and incentives for:
    2020 Pilot Touring AWD 36/12 - ZIP CODE 11050

    Also what kind of discount (including incentives) do you think i can get this weekend for columbus day

    Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,361
    ak1417 said:

    Can I please get Residual Value, MF and incentives for:
    2020 Pilot Touring AWD 36/12 - ZIP CODE 11050

    Also what kind of discount (including incentives) do you think i can get this weekend for columbus day

    Thank you

    .00174 MF and 61% residual
    $500 incentive

    Edmunds price research is here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • DidiGDidiG Posts: 7
    Hi. What is the MF, residual, and lease credits/incentives available for a 2020 and 2019 Pilot EX-L FWD, 36/10k zip:33133? Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 145,818
    DidiG said:

    Hi. What is the MF, residual, and lease credits/incentives available for a 2020 and 2019 Pilot EX-L FWD, 36/10k zip:33133? Thanks.

    2020
    36/12 (no 10K from Honda)
    .00174 and 62%
    $500 incentive

    Please post 2019 queries here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/51850/honda/pilot/2019-honda-pilot-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Erod26Erod26 Brooklyn, ny Posts: 6
    Can I please get RV, MF and incentives for 2020 Pilot EX AWD 36/12k or 36/10k(if available) zip: 11208 thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,361
    Erod26 said:

    Can I please get RV, MF and incentives for 2020 Pilot EX AWD 36/12k or 36/10k(if available) zip: 11208 thank you.

    36/12
    .00174 MF and 61% residual
    $500 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello, what is the MF, RV and any incentives on a 2020 Pilot Black Edition 36/12k in zip 94568, please?

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 145,818
    dezspfc said:

    Hello, what is the MF, RV and any incentives on a 2020 Pilot Black Edition 36/12k in zip 94568, please?

    Thank you!

    .00215 and 60%
    $500 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,361
    Michaell said:

    dezspfc said:

    Hello, what is the MF, RV and any incentives on a 2020 Pilot Black Edition 36/12k in zip 94568, please?

    Thank you!

    .00215 and 60%
    $500 incentives
    I don't know if that info is correct.

    Money factor for this model has been .00174, all month.. I'll guess it still is, but it may take a day or two for the information to update.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • alexapgalexapg Posts: 4
    edited October 2019
    Hi, I'm a currently lease an Acura RDX, looking for MF, RV and incentives on both 2019 and 2020 Pilot EX-L as well as touring models. My zip code is 32792. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 145,818
    alexapg said:

    Hi, I'm a currently lease an Acura RDX, looking for MF, RV and incentives on both 2019 and 2020 Pilot EX-L as well as touring models. My zip code is 32792. Thank you!

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    Please post 2019 Pilot questions here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/51850/honda/pilot/2019-honda-pilot-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • terradactylterradactyl Wadsworth, OhioPosts: 14
    Hows about 2020 black edition zip code 44281 36/12 or 39/12 MF, RV and I am pretty sure I get $500 graduate and $500 conquest cash but are there any others?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,361

    Hows about 2020 black edition zip code 44281 36/12 or 39/12 MF, RV and I am pretty sure I get $500 graduate and $500 conquest cash but are there any others?

    36/12
    .00174 MF and 60% residual
    $500 incentive

    No info on other incentives

    39 month term not supported

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • can you please help me with the numbers for 2020 Honda Pilot Elite 36/12 , Zip 98053. thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,361

    can you please help me with the numbers for 2020 Honda Pilot Elite 36/12 , Zip 98053. thank you

    .00174 MF and 60% residual
    $500 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello Moderator,

    We are in the process of deciding between another Pilot EXL AWD lease or a VW Atlas. The honda seems to have much stronger RV. Looking to get some numbers on a 2020 Pilot EXL AWD 36/12,000 mile lease with just first payment at signing. Zip code is 17225, PA 9% lease tax. Residual and MF please! Thanks in advance
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 145,818

    Hello Moderator,

    We are in the process of deciding between another Pilot EXL AWD lease or a VW Atlas. The honda seems to have much stronger RV. Looking to get some numbers on a 2020 Pilot EXL AWD 36/12,000 mile lease with just first payment at signing. Zip code is 17225, PA 9% lease tax. Residual and MF please! Thanks in advance

    .00142 and 62%
    $1000 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jonyejonye Posts: 10
    2020 Pilot EX-L AWD 6-Speed Automatic
    MF, incentives, and residual on 36m/10k.
    Zip is 19440. Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 145,818
    jonye said:

    2020 Pilot EX-L AWD 6-Speed Automatic
    MF, incentives, and residual on 36m/10k.
    Zip is 19440. Thank you.

    36/12
    .00072 and 57%
    $1750 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,361
    Michaell said:

    jonye said:

    2020 Pilot EX-L AWD 6-Speed Automatic
    MF, incentives, and residual on 36m/10k.
    Zip is 19440. Thank you.

    36/12
    .00072 and 57%
    $1750 incentives
    Correction
    Those are the 2019 numbers above

    2020
    .00142 MF and 62% residual
    $1000 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can I please request RV, MF and incentives for:
    2020 Pilot Elite AWD 36/12 & 2020 Pilot Touring 8 Passenger AWD 36/12 & 2020 Pilot EX-L AWD 36/12 for 34109
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 145,818
    jsbeam said:

    Can I please request RV, MF and incentives for:
    2020 Pilot Elite AWD 36/12 & 2020 Pilot Touring 8 Passenger AWD 36/12 & 2020 Pilot EX-L AWD 36/12 for 34109

    .00142 and 60% (Elite), 61% (Touring) or 62% (EX-L)
    $1000 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Requesting MF/RV%/Incentives for Pilot AWD for 12k/36Mo in zip 10601.
    Thanks for your efforts!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,361
    runner22 said:

    Requesting MF/RV%/Incentives for Pilot AWD for 12k/36Mo in zip 10601.
    Thanks for your efforts!

    What trim?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Sorry 'bout that -- EX-L and Touring.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,361
    runner22 said:

    Requesting MF/RV%/Incentives for Pilot AWD for 12k/36Mo in zip 10601.
    Thanks for your efforts!

    runner22 said:

    Sorry 'bout that -- EX-L and Touring.

    .00142 MF
    62%/60% residual for EXL/Touring
    $1000 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Requesting MF/RV%/Incentives for Pilot Touring AWD for 12k/36Mo in zip 10962

    Thanks!

    Also, where is the best place to find how much off sticker you can usually get?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,361
    jay_005 said:

    Requesting MF/RV%/Incentives for Pilot Touring AWD for 12k/36Mo in zip 10962

    Thanks!

    Also, where is the best place to find how much off sticker you can usually get?

    .00142 MF and 61% residual
    $1000 incentive

    Edmunds price tools are here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Michaell said:

    jsbeam said:

    Can I please request RV, MF and incentives for:
    2020 Pilot Elite AWD 36/12 & 2020 Pilot Touring 8 Passenger AWD 36/12 & 2020 Pilot EX-L AWD 36/12 for 34109

    .00142 and 60% (Elite), 61% (Touring) or 62% (EX-L)
    $1000 incentives
    What is the $1000 incentive? A cash allowance?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 145,818
    jsbeam said:

    Michaell said:

    jsbeam said:

    Can I please request RV, MF and incentives for:
    2020 Pilot Elite AWD 36/12 & 2020 Pilot Touring 8 Passenger AWD 36/12 & 2020 Pilot EX-L AWD 36/12 for 34109

    .00142 and 60% (Elite), 61% (Touring) or 62% (EX-L)
    $1000 incentives
    What is the $1000 incentive? A cash allowance?
    Honda to dealer incentive, which will be part of any price offered to you.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • JaeVJaeV Posts: 2
    Requesting MF/RV%/Incentives for Pilot EX-L AWD & Touring AWD for 12k/36Mo in zip 60714
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,361
    JaeV said:

    Requesting MF/RV%/Incentives for Pilot EX-L AWD & Touring AWD for 12k/36Mo in zip 60714

    .00142 MF
    62%/61% residual for EXL/Touring
    $1000 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Where is the buying forum?
  • Requesting MF/RV%/Incentives for Pilot touring 7 seat AWD for 10k/36mo in zip 11229
    Requesting MF/RV%/Incentives for Pilot elite for 10k/36mo in zip 11229

    Can you provide two above for 2019 and 2020? Thank you so much!
    Do you an article some where talks about how to use these numbers for calculations?
  • I got two dealership offers via phone but I haven't stepby yet.
    $46K final price or out the door price for either:
    2019 Elite pilot
    or
    2020 touring pilot AWD 7 seat
    I plan to lease one of them tomorrow, any comments? Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,361
    snowkatz said:

    Where is the buying forum?

    Those died off with a format change.

    If you have questions, ask them here

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,361

    Requesting MF/RV%/Incentives for Pilot touring 7 seat AWD for 10k/36mo in zip 11229
    Requesting MF/RV%/Incentives for Pilot elite for 10k/36mo in zip 11229

    Can you provide two above for 2019 and 2020? Thank you so much!
    Do you an article some where talks about how to use these numbers for calculations?

    2020
    36/12
    .00142 MF
    61%/60% residual for Touring/Elite

    Please request 2019 model info, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/51850/honda/pilot/2019-honda-pilot-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/12602/general/x/how-to-calculate-monthly-lease-payments

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • SpeedrtxSpeedrtx Posts: 3
    edited November 2019
    Requesting MF/RV%/Incentives for 2020 Pilot 8 seat 2WD only in zip 94022:
    EX-L for 15k/36mo
    EX-L w/Nav & RES for 15k/36mo
    Touring for 15k/36mo
    If you can provide info on how those would convert down to a 36/12 as well that would be great.
    Thanks!
  • Can I please have the MF and incentives for a Pilot LX AWD in 08848 for 36/12?
Sign In or Register to comment.