2022 Honda Pilot Lease Deals and Prices

123457»

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,566
    Jsnlar said:

    Lease deal good or bad?

    2022 Honda Pilot Touring V6 AWD Captain seats.

    MSRP $48,860

    36/12

    $575 monthly

    2k Down

    Zip 03857

    Selling price?
    Adjusted cap cost?

    Without the details, it's hard to fully comment, but it doesn't look too bad on the surface.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • RefRef 34997Member Posts: 20
    Can I please have the MF, Residual and any Incentives for a 2022 Honda Pilot Elite for 36/12 for 34997. Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 214,024
    Ref said:

    Can I please have the MF, Residual and any Incentives for a 2022 Honda Pilot Elite for 36/12 for 34997. Thanks

    .00120 MF and 59% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • evanslikeevanslike Member Posts: 35
    Can I please have the MF, Resid and and incentives for the Special Edition 36/15 for 21202
    TY
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,566
    evanslike said:

    Can I please have the MF, Resid and and incentives for the Special Edition 36/15 for 21202
    TY

    .00120 and 58%
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kenjaekenjae Member Posts: 8

    Looking to lease a trailsport or ex L for 36/15 in 23452. Requesting the mf, incentives and residual. Thank you very much.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,566
    kenjae said:

    Looking to lease a trailsport or ex L for 36/15 in 23452. Requesting the mf, incentives and residual. Thank you very much.

    .00120 MF
    59% EX-L
    59% TS
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kenjaekenjae Member Posts: 8

    Traded in a 2021 Crv exl fwd with 10k miles trade in allowance 30k with payoff 24300. Was paying 330 a month and half way through lease term and traded in 19 crv exl fwd for 330 a month for that deal.
    Net trade allowance 5700.
    Rebates 2000 (pilot loyalty and mil)
    Got a 22 pilot trailsport 36/12 no money out of pocket first month paid by dealer.
    Msrp 44810
    Gross cap cost 43675.
    Adjusted cap cost reduc 6686
    Adjust cap cost 39941
    Resid Val 28124
    Deprec 11817
    Rent charge 2940
    Total base payments 14758
    Scheduled payment 409.95
    Taxes 1790
    Agreed upon Val 43675
    Excess wear and tear 558

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,566
    kenjae said:

    Traded in a 2021 Crv exl fwd with 10k miles trade in allowance 30k with payoff 24300. Was paying 330 a month and half way through lease term and traded in 19 crv exl fwd for 330 a month for that deal.

    Net trade allowance 5700.

    Rebates 2000 (pilot loyalty and mil)

    Got a 22 pilot trailsport 36/12 no money out of pocket first month paid by dealer.

    Msrp 44810

    Gross cap cost 43675.

    Adjusted cap cost reduc 6686

    Adjust cap cost 39941

    Resid Val 28124

    Deprec 11817

    Rent charge 2940

    Total base payments 14758

    Scheduled payment 409.95

    Taxes 1790

    Agreed upon Val 43675

    Excess wear and tear 558

    Congrats!

    Thanks for the report.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Giants269Giants269 Member Posts: 12

    Hi could I have MF and residuals for Honda Pilot touring and elite?
    12k/24
    12k/36
    Zip is 94583
    Any incentives?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,566
    Giants269 said:

    Hi could I have MF and residuals for Honda Pilot touring and elite?

    12k/24

    12k/36

    Zip is 94583

    Any incentives?

    .00120 MF
    66% / 60% Touring
    65% / 59% Elite
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Giants269Giants269 Member Posts: 12

    @Michaell said:
    .00120 MF
    66% / 60% Touring
    65% / 59% Elite
    No lease incentives

    Hi how about the black edition AWD?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,566
    Giants269 said:

    @Michaell said:

    .00120 MF

    66% / 60% Touring

    65% / 59% Elite

    No lease incentives

    Hi how about the black edition AWD?


    65% / 59%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • 12341234 Member Posts: 28
    Hi there, could I please have MF and residuals for 2022 Honda Pilot EXL?

    10k/36

    12k/36

    Zip is 98033

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,566
    1234 said:

    Hi there, could I please have MF and residuals for 2022 Honda Pilot EXL?

    10k/36

    12k/36

    Zip is 98033

    Thank you!

    36/12
    .00120 MF and 61% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • 12341234 Member Posts: 28
    Thanks! Would the residual for the EXL be 62% for 36/10 lease?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 214,024
    1234 said:

    Thanks! Would the residual for the EXL be 62% for 36/10 lease?

    Yes... only took 28 posts to figure out the delta? ;)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • westindianwestindian Green Bay , WIMember Posts: 25
    Hi there, could I please have MF and residuals for 2022 Honda Pilot sport
    10k/36



    Zip is 54311

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 214,024

    Hi there, could I please have MF and residuals for 2022 Honda Pilot sport
    10k/36



    Zip is 54311

    Thank you!

    .00120 MF and 61% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • foxb11foxb11 Member Posts: 24
    Hi, could you please provide me with the MF and residual for a 2022 Pilot Special Edition FWD, 12k/36 in zip 91301? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 214,024
    foxb11 said:

    Hi, could you please provide me with the MF and residual for a 2022 Pilot Special Edition FWD, 12k/36 in zip 91301? Thanks!

    .00120 MF and 60% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi, would you please provide me with the MF, residual and any current specials for a 2022 Pilot Touring Edition AWD, 12k/36 in zip 10012? Thanks!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,566

    Hi, would you please provide me with the MF, residual and any current specials for a 2022 Pilot Touring Edition AWD, 12k/36 in zip 10012? Thanks!

    .00120 and 60%
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • carlove4cheapcarlove4cheap Member Posts: 41
    Hello
    Can I please have the MF, Resid and and incentives for the Special Edition AWD 36/15 for 12309?
    THX
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,566

    Hello
    Can I please have the MF, Resid and and incentives for the Special Edition AWD 36/15 for 12309?
    THX

    .00120 and 58%
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Mbrennan6Mbrennan6 Member Posts: 8

    Hi can I have the mf & rv for the 2023 pilot awd touring 36/10 for zip 11234. Thanks

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,566
    Mbrennan6 said:

    Hi can I have the mf & rv for the 2023 pilot awd touring 36/10 for zip 11234. Thanks

    Please repost into our new 2023 Pilot discussion

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ABPAPB18ABPAPB18 01890Member Posts: 5
    Hi There!

    2022 Pilot Sport 2WD - Zip 28166 - MF, RV, and incentives; 36/10k or 36/12k

    Thanks in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,566
    ABPAPB18 said:

    Hi There!

    2022 Pilot Sport 2WD - Zip 28166 - MF, RV, and incentives; 36/10k or 36/12k

    Thanks in advance!

    36/12
    .00120 MF and 60% RV
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • PoiznosPoiznos Member Posts: 4

    May I please have MF, RV, and incentives for 2022 Pilot Sport and SE (2wd) for 24/12 in 32092?

    Thanks!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 214,024
    Poiznos said:

    May I please have MF, RV, and incentives for 2022 Pilot Sport and SE (2wd) for 24/12 in 32092?

    Thanks!

    .00120 MF and 66% residual

    Either trim

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mka_12mka_12 Member Posts: 5

    Hi,

    Can I please have MF, RV, and incentives for SE, Black Edition, and Sport (AWD) for 36/12k in 44116 please? Thanks!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,566
    mka_12 said:

    Hi,

    Can I please have MF, RV, and incentives for SE, Black Edition, and Sport (AWD) for 36/12k in 44116 please? Thanks!

    .00120 MF
    60%, 59%, 60% RV
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ck90211ck90211 Member Posts: 159
    Happy New Year everyone. Purchased this on 12/30/22. SE AWD Sonic Gray. MSRP $44,600. Selling price $40K - $1K loyalty + $500 MD dealer fee + TTL. There is another $750 finance/lease cash for 16 states but none in NE region. Added $1600 more for 4 year Honda Care Maintenance and GAP (since I am doing 1.9% for 4 years with 0 down) but I did the math vs. DIY (only use OEM parts from dealerships because there are so many fakes on Amazon and eBay now) and vs. USAA insurance, and $1600 is a wash without getting my hands dirty. Good luck shopping.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 214,024
    ck90211 said:

    Happy New Year everyone. Purchased this on 12/30/22. SE AWD Sonic Gray. MSRP $44,600. Selling price $40K - $1K loyalty + $500 MD dealer fee + TTL. There is another $750 finance/lease cash for 16 states but none in NE region. Added $1600 more for 4 year Honda Care Maintenance and GAP (since I am doing 1.9% for 4 years with 0 down) but I did the math vs. DIY (only use OEM parts from dealerships because there are so many fakes on Amazon and eBay now) and vs. USAA insurance, and $1600 is a wash without getting my hands dirty. Good luck shopping.

    Congrats on the new Pilot! Thanks for the report

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mka_12mka_12 Member Posts: 5

    I’m having a difficult time with dealerships in my area even an hour away that aren’t willing to budge on cap cost at all. Am I doing something wrong when trying to negotiate this for a lease? Or am I misunderstanding how cap cost is reduced? Decision by the dealer or only by discounts and incentives? I’ve watched videos on how to negotiate lease prices and people are able to get like 20% off msrp. Am I even in the right forum for this question? Help?! 😩

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,566
    mka_12 said:

    I’m having a difficult time with dealerships in my area even an hour away that aren’t willing to budge on cap cost at all. Am I doing something wrong when trying to negotiate this for a lease? Or am I misunderstanding how cap cost is reduced? Decision by the dealer or only by discounts and incentives? I’ve watched videos on how to negotiate lease prices and people are able to get like 20% off msrp. Am I even in the right forum for this question? Help?! 😩

    The tight supply at the moment gives the dealer the upper hand in price negotiations. Not much you can do about it other than to keep widening your search radius, find a different vehicle, or suck it up.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • vrbovrbo 62025Member Posts: 55

    Please, share numbers on Pilot Elite and Black Edition, 36/12, zip 32750. Thank you

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,566
    vrbo said:

    Please, share numbers on Pilot Elite and Black Edition, 36/12, zip 32750. Thank you

    .00120 MF
    59% RV
    No lease incentives

    Either trim

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.