Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2015 BMW 3-Series Lease Questions

flcarguy62flcarguy62 Member Posts: 37
edited January 2015 in BMW
I am looking for the MF and residual for a 328D @ 36 and 39 months 12K a year? Thanks

Also tried to throw a new general discussion title out there to hopefully consolidate the threads.

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,826

I am looking for the MF and residual for a 328D @ 36 and 39 months 12K a year? Thanks

Also tried to throw a new general discussion title out there to hopefully consolidate the threads.

.00130 MF and 61% residual for 39 mo, 12K/yr. $500 Eco credit

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• craigfordsalescraigfordsales Member Posts: 31
    Attention wannabes!!

Having owned and leased several BMW's I can tell you the best way to negotiate is to visit at least two different dealerships and make sure that both are not owned by the same group or in the case of Metro Detroit the same family. If the car does not deviate too far from what most BMW dealers stock you should be able to negotiate a price of 500 over "invoice" What the dealers stock mostly are the Wannabe models (Stripped out 4 bangers with vinyl seats (brutal in summer or winter) These are the cars advertised for $300 something a month with $2,500 down 10K miles per year (don't do this)

That said however, you're in luck with BMW if you're leasing as they are just about the only luxury brand left willing to dirty their image by offering base lease deals that cater to those looking to impress their friends and neighbors with an overpriced "image car" BMW artificially inflates the residual (resale value) and offers a low money factor (interest rate) to lure image hungry people usually in the 25-35 age bracket (along with mid life divorced men with LDS) "little D**K Syndrome. However (pay attention here) once you leave that base model they usually advertise the costs escalate quickly. Before you know it you've gone from a $329/MO advertised payment to 700-800 per month, all for a very small underpowered car with a very plain interior and even after several years an awful look (know as Bangle Butt) for Chris Bangle the man who single handedly ruined the brand. Audis look better but are still under featured and underpowered at the same price points plus, they do not subsidize their leases so they will be way more than a wanna be can afford. The Cadillacs problem is even if they drop 1000 HP under the hood you still wont be cool for borrowing (leasing) one. The exception is pimps who drop cash on loaded 'slades. Lexus is one alternative and since they are just Toyotas at twice the price, you can usually get a subsidized lease and momentarily fool your friends into thinking you have become successful but again, the really hot models are sold at sticker. Same thinking here as those who have to have an iPhone. No real reason it is twice as much as more powerful phones from others, but the "in" crowd has to be seen with an iPhone so you simply must pay more!! Infiniti is also is willing to subsidize leases, heck they renamed their whole car lineup a year ago while still selling the same cars from 2008! The downside with Infiniti is that you'll pull up to a light and an identical looking version from 2008 will be sitting next to you with blacked out windows and 22" gold wheels. I have a 2012 loaded 335 and a 2014 loaded Taurus SHO (Guess which one people stop me to compliment me on all the time? The SHO!!) Its far from a great car and gets awful reviews but with tons of rebates and factory support on the leases you can get a $50K lease for $400/MO, look cool and have heated steering wheel, air conditioned seats and at two toms still blow the doors of all those little bimmers (what a cruel world) The moral of the story?

If you're hear asking for the monthly residual, money factors and the $9.00/ per month you'll save by making six, count them six security deposits on a stripped out 3 Series just remember this.... You'll leave the BMW dealership driving a car with almost no options a wheezing 4 banger (By the way many BMW drivers "debadge their cars) Thats right, they actually take the model number badges off the car so you supposedly won't know they are driving the lease special, pathetic! and also you'll be sitting on VINYL thats right VINYL seats for around $590/month (assuming you're not foolish enough to make the $2,500 down payment required to get it into the $350 range! Plus the guy (or girl) that leased the SHO will have money for the date he got with his new car!!
  • kzevokzevo Member Posts: 53
    Can I please get the MF and residual for a 2015 M3 for 10K/yr for 36 and 39 months. Is there any particular lease term they are pushing on the M3? Also any incentives?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,012
    kzevo said:

Can I please get the MF and residual for a 2015 M3 for 10K/yr for 36 and 39 months. Is there any particular lease term they are pushing on the M3? Also any incentives?

.00130 and 63% for 39 months, 10K. That's the sweet spot this month.

No incentives this month.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• kzevokzevo Member Posts: 53
    thank you
  • mrtowersmrtowers Member Posts: 7
    Can you please tell me what you think about this deal?

2015 BMW 335i, M Sport, Drive Assistance pkg, Tech pkg, Auto w/shift paddles.
    MSRP $56,555.00
    39 mo lease with 12k miles
    Down: $1,024
    Mo Payment: $743 (including 6.25% tax and fees).

Thanks.
    mrtowers said:

Can you please tell me what you think about this deal?

2015 BMW 335i, M Sport, Drive Assistance pkg, Tech pkg, Auto w/shift paddles.
    MSRP $56,555.00
    39 mo lease with 12k miles
    Down: $1,024
    Mo Payment: $743 (including 6.25% tax and fees).

Thanks.

What is the selling price or net cap cost? Is the down payment just covering the lease inception fees?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• borusik83borusik83 Member Posts: 54
    Hello, do you February MF and RV for IL. For the 328 GT model?
    borusik83 said:

Hello, do you February MF and RV for IL. For the 328 GT model?

.00130 and 63% for 39/10. Those are the only numbers we have.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• bmwdreamer83bmwdreamer83 Member Posts: 31
    edited February 2015
    What would the MF and residual be on a 2015 335i in the Los Angeles area (for 10K at 36mo and 39mo)? Also, whats the best price I can expect? Without going into all the details with options and packages, how much over invoice can I try to get them down to?

What would the MF and residual be on a 2015 335i in the Los Angeles area (for 10K at 36mo and 39mo)? Also, whats the best price I can expect? Without going into all the details with options and packages, how much over invoice can I try to get them down to?

The only numbers we have at the moment are for 39/10 ... .00130 and 63%.

Generally, 6-7% off MSRP is a good target price.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• jlcfanjlcfan Member Posts: 11
    Moderator,

Do we have this months MF and RV on 328D? Any eco credit or lease cash available?
    Thanks
    jlcfan said:

Moderator,

Do we have this months MF and RV on 328D? Any eco credit or lease cash available?
    Thanks

.00130 and 59% for 39/15. $500 eco credit this month.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• bmwdreamer83bmwdreamer83 Member Posts: 31
    What is the MF and residual for a 2015 335i GT at 36 and 39 mo for 10K miles in Southern California?

What is the MF and residual for a 2015 335i GT at 36 and 39 mo for 10K miles in Southern California?

.00130 and 63% for 39 months, 10K

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• nyknicksnyknicks Member Posts: 10
    what is a the monthly payment for a 328xi that's $43k for 36 months/12k miles if i only pay required taxes and fees? thanks in advance
    nyknicks said:

what is a the monthly payment for a 328xi that's $43k for 36 months/12k miles if i only pay required taxes and fees? thanks in advance

.00130 and 62% for 39 months, 12,000 miles.

We would need to know the net cap cost in order to model the payment

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

What would it have to be for a monthly payment of less than 400?
    nyknicks said:

Don't know - would need the net cap cost (inclusive of any fees and taxes) in order to model a payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

nyknicks said:

Don't know - would need the net cap cost (inclusive of any fees and taxes) in order to model a payment.
    $41k
    nyknicks said:

Michaell said:

nyknicks said:

$41k
    $43K MSRP, $41K cap cost, .00130 MF and 39/12 residual of 62% results in a pre-tax payment of $455.65.

You'd need to negotiate the net cap cost down to under $39K to get a pre-tax payment under $400.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• supra911supra911 Member Posts: 28
    Need residual.
    2015 M3.

36 or 39.. (whichever is the decent %) 12k/15k per year.

Thanks.
    supra911 said:

Need residual.
    2015 M3.

36 or 39.. (whichever is the decent %) 12k/15k per year.

Thanks.

.00130 and 60% for 39/15.

Add 2% for 12K

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• spartan27spartan27 Member Posts: 2

Attention wannabes!!

Having owned and leased several BMW's I can tell you the best way to negotiate is to visit at least two different dealerships and make sure that both are not owned by the same group or in the case of Metro Detroit the same family. If the car does not deviate too far from what most BMW dealers stock you should be able to negotiate a price of 500 over "invoice" What the dealers stock mostly are the Wannabe models (Stripped out 4 bangers with vinyl seats (brutal in summer or winter) These are the cars advertised for $300 something a month with $2,500 down 10K miles per year (don't do this)

That said however, you're in luck with BMW if you're leasing as they are just about the only luxury brand left willing to dirty their image by offering base lease deals that cater to those looking to impress their friends and neighbors with an overpriced "image car" BMW artificially inflates the residual (resale value) and offers a low money factor (interest rate) to lure image hungry people usually in the 25-35 age bracket (along with mid life divorced men with LDS) "little D**K Syndrome. However (pay attention here) once you leave that base model they usually advertise the costs escalate quickly. Before you know it you've gone from a $329/MO advertised payment to 700-800 per month, all for a very small underpowered car with a very plain interior and even after several years an awful look (know as Bangle Butt) for Chris Bangle the man who single handedly ruined the brand. Audis look better but are still under featured and underpowered at the same price points plus, they do not subsidize their leases so they will be way more than a wanna be can afford. The Cadillacs problem is even if they drop 1000 HP under the hood you still wont be cool for borrowing (leasing) one. The exception is pimps who drop cash on loaded 'slades. Lexus is one alternative and since they are just Toyotas at twice the price, you can usually get a subsidized lease and momentarily fool your friends into thinking you have become successful but again, the really hot models are sold at sticker. Same thinking here as those who have to have an iPhone. No real reason it is twice as much as more powerful phones from others, but the "in" crowd has to be seen with an iPhone so you simply must pay more!! Infiniti is also is willing to subsidize leases, heck they renamed their whole car lineup a year ago while still selling the same cars from 2008! The downside with Infiniti is that you'll pull up to a light and an identical looking version from 2008 will be sitting next to you with blacked out windows and 22" gold wheels. I have a 2012 loaded 335 and a 2014 loaded Taurus SHO (Guess which one people stop me to compliment me on all the time? The SHO!!) Its far from a great car and gets awful reviews but with tons of rebates and factory support on the leases you can get a $50K lease for $400/MO, look cool and have heated steering wheel, air conditioned seats and at two toms still blow the doors of all those little bimmers (what a cruel world) The moral of the story?

If you're hear asking for the monthly residual, money factors and the $9.00/ per month you'll save by making six, count them six security deposits on a stripped out 3 Series just remember this.... You'll leave the BMW dealership driving a car with almost no options a wheezing 4 banger (By the way many BMW drivers "debadge their cars) Thats right, they actually take the model number badges off the car so you supposedly won't know they are driving the lease special, pathetic! and also you'll be sitting on VINYL thats right VINYL seats for around $590/month (assuming you're not foolish enough to make the $2,500 down payment required to get it into the $350 range! Plus the guy (or girl) that leased the SHO will have money for the date he got with his new car!!

• spartan27spartan27 Member Posts: 2
    It's hard to imagine you're an actual sales rep for Ford, but if that's true I'm sure for not very long. Insulting your targeted client base isn't good for business.

By the way, a $50k Ford Taurus doesn't exist. Sure Ford may but that as the sticker but nobody in their right mind would pay that. With that, your great deal $50k/ $400/mo sucks. You got took.

Instead of wasting people's time on this forum, you should be up-selling some unfortunate customer from a fiesta to a focus.

Good luck mister car salesman that wears a tie with short selves.
  • tke743tke743 Member Posts: 14
    Can I get the 36/12 and 39/12 residuals and MF for the 328iGT and 335iGT? TY
  • tke743tke743 Member Posts: 14
    Sorry, and the 36/10 and 39/10 residuals and MF for the 328iGT and 335iGT?
    tke743 said:

Can I get the 36/12 and 39/12 residuals and MF for the 328iGT and 335iGT? TY

tke743 said:

Sorry, and the 36/10 and 39/10 residuals and MF for the 328iGT and 335iGT?

No 39 month leases, this month.

.00129 MF and 65% residual for 36mo, 12K/yr. for either model.

Add 1% for 10K/yr

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• jdg7jdg7 Member Posts: 2
    If I ordered a 2015 BMW 3 series in January, can I still get the 63% residual for a 15k/year lease instead of 60% residual that it was at the time of ordering?
    jdg7 said:

If I ordered a 2015 BMW 3 series in January, can I still get the 63% residual for a 15k/year lease instead of 60% residual that it was at the time of ordering?

If you take delivery this month, you should be able to.. But, don't wait until you get in the F&I office. Call your CA today, and discuss it.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• mwahlertmwahlert Member Posts: 101
    Can someone please provide the MF/RV for both the 328i and 335i and any other incentives.
    24mth/15k
    36mth/15k
    Does the residual vary by trim level?

Thank you.
    mwahlert said:

Can someone please provide the MF/RV for both the 328i and 335i and any other incentives.
    24mth/15k
    36mth/15k
    Does the residual vary by trim level?

Thank you.

.00129 and 63% or 69% for both models.

Trim level, packages or options do not affect these numbers.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

@Michaell - thank you again.
    Does BMW offer a 39month, as well?
    PS: Is there just somewhere I can look these up on my own?
    mwahlert said:

@Michaell - thank you again.
    Does BMW offer a 39month, as well?

No... no 39 month terms available in March..
    mwahlert said:

PS: Is there just somewhere I can look these up on my own?

Nope

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• nmr2010nmr2010 Member Posts: 18
    Hi, kyfdx and Michael,

Can you help me to calculate whether there is huge markup in the following quote?

BMW 328 xDrive, MSRP $45950, Sale's price $42950, $0 down, 36 mon lease, no fee or all fees (including acquisition) are included, tax is included at 6% in KY, asked and was told MF 0.00129, RV 66% on 10K miles, all maintenance is covered. The quote is $499 (=$470 + tax).

My calculation is $483.51. Is there any mark up? Thanks!
    nmr2010 said:

Hi, kyfdx and Michael,

Can you help me to calculate whether there is huge markup in the following quote?

BMW 328 xDrive, MSRP $45950, Sale's price $42950, $0 down, 36 mon lease, no fee or all fees (including acquisition) are included, tax is included at 6% in KY, asked and was told MF 0.00129, RV 66% on 10K miles, all maintenance is covered. The quote is $499 (=$470 + tax).

My calculation is $483.51. Is there any mark up? Thanks!

If I add $795 for acquisition fee and $155 for title/registration fees, for a CAP cost of $43,900, then I get a payment of $473/mo.+ tax..

So, I'd say the dealer is right on the money..

If you need 12K/yr, it's about $13/mo. more....

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

OK, $473*(1 + 0.06) = $501.38. You are right. Thanks! I will discuss if the dealer can lower some and also ask for 7 MSD.

One more thing, what do you guys think about the new MB C300 4Matic vs BMW 328xDrive? My feeling is that BMW 328 has a good looking than MB C300. For driving, BMW is more powerful but MB is more stable. I like to hear more feelings.

Thanks!
    nmr2010 said:

OK, $473*(1 + 0.06) = $501.38. You are right. Thanks! I will discuss if the dealer can lower some and also ask for 7 MSD.

One more thing, what do you guys think about the new MB C300 4Matic vs BMW 328xDrive? My feeling is that BMW 328 has a good looking than MB C300. For driving, BMW is more powerful but MB is more stable. I like to hear more feelings.

Thanks!

I don't think I'd be unhappy with either ... if someone else were making the payment.

If it were my money? Well, look at my signature block - I'm not the demographic for a BMW or MB.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

The purchase price of a local MBW dealer offers 7% off MSRP for a 328i xDrive. Is there anyway to negotiate more % off? For lease, the quote they quote already include all fees. I work with MB dealer for a C300 4Matic too. I obtained 15% off MSRP. Why can't MBW offer more?
    nmr2010 said:

The purchase price of a local MBW dealer offers 7% off MSRP for a 328i xDrive. Is there anyway to negotiate more % off? For lease, the quote they quote already include all fees. I work with MB dealer for a C300 4Matic too. I obtained 15% off MSRP. Why can't MBW offer more?

BMW may not be offering behind-the-scene monies to the dealer like MB might be doing. So much we don't know about how business is done between the manufacturers and the dealers, that may or may not get passed along to the consumer.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• lstewielstewie Member Posts: 63
    What are the April MF and % looking like for a 335i Thanks
    lstewie said:

What are the April MF and % looking like for a 335i Thanks

.00130 and 62% for 36/15

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• lstewielstewie Member Posts: 63
    oops how about for 36/10
    lstewie said:

oops how about for 36/10

Add 3% for 10K miles.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• johnj56johnj56 Member Posts: 55
    nmr2010 said:

Thanks!

I think this year the interior of the MB looks amazing. I am looking at the 328x, but after seeing the MBC300 I will go to the dealer and test one out. The MB pricing now is much more aggressive.
    John
    johnj56,

I considered the new MB C300 4Matic from the end of Jan but eventually leased a BMW in 8 days after first time test drive. If I could, I would choose 2014 C300 rather than 2015 C300 due to the power. I would like to hear your feedback about MB C300 after you test.
  • johnj56johnj56 Member Posts: 55
    nmr2010 said:

johnj56,

I considered the new MB C300 4Matic from the end of Jan but eventually leased a BMW in 8 days after first time test drive. If I could, I would choose 2014 C300 rather than 2015 C300 due to the power. I would like to hear your feedback about MB C300 after you test.

On paper they seem very similar. This time around MB seems much more aggressive on the price. I might not get around to The test drive for a couple of weeks.
  • Patelshivam94Patelshivam94 Member Posts: 61
    Can I get numbers please for:

2015 328i xDrive 
    2015 328i xDrive GT 
    2015 335i xDrive GT

2015 528i xDrive 
    2015 528i xDrive GT

36 Months / 15k miles per year.

Thanks, in advance. 

Can I get numbers please for:

2015 328i xDrive 
    2015 328i xDrive GT 
    2015 335i xDrive GT

2015 528i xDrive 
    2015 528i xDrive GT

36 Months / 15k miles per year.

Thanks, in advance. 

.00130 MF

2015 328i xDrive
    2015 328i xDrive GT
    2015 335i xDrive GT
    All 62% residual

2015 528i xDrive
    60% residual

2015 528i xDrive GT
    I don't think the 5-series GT comes in a 528 model.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator