Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2016 Dodge Charger Lease Questions

MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,317
edited October 2015 in Dodge
Ask your Charger lease questions here!

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

«1345678

Comments

  • tampasptampasp Posts: 12
    2016 Charger Scat Pack, South Florida 36/12 and 36/15 please. Thank you!

    Can you post incentives as well?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 133,622
    tampasp said:

    2016 Charger Scat Pack, South Florida 36/12 and 36/15 please. Thank you!

    Can you post incentives as well?

    Standard MF and 67%/65% residual.

    No incentive information.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ROMILROMIL 89131Posts: 100
    Please post MF/Residual for a 2016 Charger R/T in NV for 36/15K.
    2018 Honda Accord Touring 1.5T
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 133,622
    ROMIL said:

    Please post MF/Residual for a 2016 Charger R/T in NV for 36/15K.

    .00093 MF and 58% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello. Please post MF/Residual for a 2016 Charger SE AWD in Chicago for 36/12K
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 133,622
    nikki312 said:

    Hello. Please post MF/Residual for a 2016 Charger SE AWD in Chicago for 36/12K

    Standard MF and 55% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi - please provide MF and residual for 2016 Charger Scat Pack 36/10k miles - NY.
    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 133,622
    rnm_gs3 said:

    Hi - please provide MF and residual for 2016 Charger Scat Pack 36/10k miles - NY.
    Thanks!

    Standard MF and 66% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi, could you please provide the MF and residual for RT - 36/10 and 36/12? I am in NJ. Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 133,622
    kps2107 said:

    Hi, could you please provide the MF and residual for RT - 36/10 and 36/12? I am in NJ. Thank you.

    .00093 MF and 61%/60% residual.

    Subtract 1% for 39 month term.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi, can you provide residual and MF for 2016 charger scat pack 36month 10k located in Michigan.  Thank you and any rebates if available
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 133,622
    tbemus said:

    Hi, can you provide residual and MF for 2016 charger scat pack 36month 10k located in Michigan.  Thank you and any rebates if available

    Standard MF and 66% residual.

    Standard MF is in the .0020 - .0022 range.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi, I'm looking for residual and MF for a 2016 Scat Pack in Kansas. 36/12, and 48/12. Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,317
    jderigne said:

    Hi, I'm looking for residual and MF for a 2016 Scat Pack in Kansas. 36/12, and 48/12. Thanks.

    Standard MF (.00200-.00220) and 65% / 57%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dwgutwirdwgutwir Posts: 121
    edited December 2015
    I realized I posted this in the 2015 Charger section. Wondering if these numbers are any different for 2016

    MF/RV for Charger Scat Pack for 24/36 months (or whatever the preferred term currently is) for 10k/12k miles in NJ with Tier 1 credit.

    Can you also confirm the #s for the R/T, same term and mileage as I'd asked my question about MY 2016 in the 2015 section too.

    Thanks (and apologies for the repeated questions).
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,317
    dwgutwir said:

    I realized I posted this in the 2015 Charger section. Wondering if these numbers are any different for 2016

    MF/RV for Charger Scat Pack for 24/36 months (or whatever the preferred term currently is) for 10k/12k miles in NJ with Tier 1 credit.

    Can you also confirm the #s for the R/T, same term and mileage as I'd asked my question about MY 2016 in the 2015 section too.

    Thanks (and apologies for the repeated questions).

    2016 Charger Scat Pack - Standard MF and 67% (24/12) or 65% (36/12)
    2016 Charger R/T - .00046 and 63% (27/12) or .00093 and 60% (36/12)

    Add 1% to all RVs for 10K

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dwgutwirdwgutwir Posts: 121
    Is there any info on MF/RV for the Charger SRT392?

    Again in NJ, tier 1 credit for 24/36 months and 10k/12k miles (or whatever is preferential).

    Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,317
    dwgutwir said:

    Is there any info on MF/RV for the Charger SRT392?

    Again in NJ, tier 1 credit for 24/36 months and 10k/12k miles (or whatever is preferential).

    Thanks.

    Standard MF and 63%/62% for 24 months or 55%/54% for 36 months.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello, do you have the residual and MF (I don't know what is the standard MF rate so please tell me) on the 2016 Charger SXT RWD for south Florida on a 39 months 10k miles per year. Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,317

    Hello, do you have the residual and MF (I don't know what is the standard MF rate so please tell me) on the 2016 Charger SXT RWD for south Florida on a 39 months 10k miles per year. Thank you.

    .00014 and 52%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • designt1designt1 Posts: 1
    edited January 2016
    Hi, Can you tell me the residual and MF for a 2016 Charger Scat Pack on 36 months 10k/year? Location is South East Georgia. Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 133,622
    designt1 said:

    Hi, Can you tell me the residual and MF for a 2016 Charger Scat Pack on 36 months 10k/year? Location is South East Georgia. Thank you.

    Standard MF and 66% residual.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Current MFs and residuals on 36 (or 39 month)/12k miles per year lease on Charger SXT AWD in NY, plus any lease cash, please. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 133,622
    carfan74 said:

    Current MFs and residuals on 36 (or 39 month)/12k miles per year lease on Charger SXT AWD in NY, plus any lease cash, please. Thanks!

    .00023 MF and 55%/53% residual for 36/39 months.

    No info on lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi. What are current MF and Residual (24 & 36 mos) for 2016 R\T and 2016 R/T Road & Track? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 133,622
    benji123 said:

    Hi. What are current MF and Residual (24 & 36 mos) for 2016 R\T and 2016 R/T Road & Track? Thanks!

    .00007 MF and 62% residual for 24/15
    .00042 MF and 57% residual for 36/15

    For either model.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    benji123 said:

    Hi. What are current MF and Residual (24 & 36 mos) for 2016 R\T and 2016 R/T Road & Track? Thanks!

    .00007 MF and 62% residual for 24/15
    .00042 MF and 57% residual for 36/15

    For either model.
    Thanks! Are there different numbers for less miles? 12K? 10K? 7.5K?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 133,622
    benji123 said:

    kyfdx said:

    benji123 said:

    Hi. What are current MF and Residual (24 & 36 mos) for 2016 R\T and 2016 R/T Road & Track? Thanks!

    .00007 MF and 62% residual for 24/15
    .00042 MF and 57% residual for 36/15

    For either model.
    Thanks! Are there different numbers for less miles? 12K? 10K? 7.5K?
    On 24 month leases, add 1% for 12K/yr or 2% for 10K/yr
    36 months: Add 2% for 12K/yr or 3% for 10K/yr.

    Chrysler doesn't offer 7.5K/yr

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi can I get the numbers on a 36/12 and 48/12 lease on a RT SCAT PACK, South Florida? Also what cash incentives can I use with the lease? Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,317
    johnsnow said:

    Hi can I get the numbers on a 36/12 and 48/12 lease on a RT SCAT PACK, South Florida? Also what cash incentives can I use with the lease? Thanks.

    Standard MF and 65% / 57%

    We don't have any incentive information.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Evening folks-

    Can I please get MF and residuals for 24/36 month, 10k year on a 2016 Charger SRT in Missouri?

    Thanks much
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 133,622
    hewlett said:

    Evening folks-

    Can I please get MF and residuals for 24/36 month, 10k year on a 2016 Charger SRT in Missouri?

    Thanks much

    Standard MF and 62%/55% residual.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Looking for February MF and residual for RT Scat Pack 36/10 39/10 and 48/10 please. Are Dodge leases state dependent? FL if so.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 133,622
    user2016 said:

    Looking for February MF and residual for RT Scat Pack 36/10 39/10 and 48/10 please. Are Dodge leases state dependent? FL if so.

    Standard MF and 65%/63%/59% residual.

    Numbers are regional, but we've never seen any differences between regions.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    user2016 said:

    Looking for February MF and residual for RT Scat Pack 36/10 39/10 and 48/10 please. Are Dodge leases state dependent? FL if so.

    Standard MF and 65%/63%/59% residual.

    Numbers are regional, but we've never seen any differences between regions.
    Thanks! Also wondering what the standard MF is and if it's negotiable with a dealer?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,317
    user2016 said:

    kyfdx said:

    user2016 said:

    Looking for February MF and residual for RT Scat Pack 36/10 39/10 and 48/10 please. Are Dodge leases state dependent? FL if so.

    Standard MF and 65%/63%/59% residual.

    Numbers are regional, but we've never seen any differences between regions.
    Thanks! Also wondering what the standard MF is and if it's negotiable with a dealer?
    Don't know the exact number, but around .00200 or so.

    Not negotiable .. that's the number for top tier credit.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Incentives for leasing... The three that I am seeing this month from various dealer ads are:

    500 February Fast Start
    500 Consumer Cash
    1000 Lease Conquest

    Can anyone confirm that these are all applicable this month on a charger scat pack and are there any others running that you all know about?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 133,622
    user2016 said:

    Incentives for leasing... The three that I am seeing this month from various dealer ads are:

    500 February Fast Start
    500 Consumer Cash
    1000 Lease Conquest

    Can anyone confirm that these are all applicable this month on a charger scat pack and are there any others running that you all know about?

    Sorry... we don't have the incentive information.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • cnote2cnote2 Posts: 136
    looking for mf and residual, charger RT with road and track. 36/39m 15k miles. Any lease cash? Philadelphia region. thanks in advance as always
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 133,622
    cnote2 said:

    looking for mf and residual, charger RT with road and track. 36/39m 15k miles. Any lease cash? Philadelphia region. thanks in advance as always

    .00024 MF and 57%/55% residual.

    No info on lease cash.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello, can you please provide lease numbers for charger scat pack. 36/12, denver, co. what is "standard" MF for top tier credit? thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,317

    Hello, can you please provide lease numbers for charger scat pack. 36/12, denver, co. what is "standard" MF for top tier credit? thanks

    Standard MF and 65%

    Standard MF is around .00200, we think.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi...seeing as I haven't seen any recent numbers(please and thank you, of course):

    Phx, AZ:

    SXT 36(or 39 if the rates are better)/15k
    R/T 36(or 39 if the rates are better)/15k
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,317
    rrrrrrr1 said:

    Hi...seeing as I haven't seen any recent numbers(please and thank you, of course):

    Phx, AZ:

    SXT 36(or 39 if the rates are better)/15k
    R/T 36(or 39 if the rates are better)/15k

    SXT - .00006 and 54%/47%
    R/T - .00024 and 57%/55%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    rrrrrrr1 said:


    SXT 36(or 39 if the rates are better)/15k
    R/T 36(or 39 if the rates are better)/15k

    SXT - .00006 and 54%/47%
    R/T - .00024 and 57%/55%
    Wow, those MF's. Putting a 36 month SXT lease well under 300 with tax, if all dealer discounts advertised hold up(probably wont).
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,317
    rrrrrrr1 said:


    Michaell said:

    rrrrrrr1 said:


    SXT 36(or 39 if the rates are better)/15k
    R/T 36(or 39 if the rates are better)/15k

    SXT - .00006 and 54%/47%
    R/T - .00024 and 57%/55%
    Wow, those MF's. Putting a 36 month SXT lease well under 300 with tax, if all dealer discounts advertised hold up(probably wont).
    Correct .. some of those incentives may be available for purchase only, not leasing.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mlevinemlevine Posts: 397
    rrrrrr1,
    There is different incentives available based on purchase versus lease and even if you use another financial company other than Chrysler. I am personally try to stay away from any leases over 36 months and 12K a year as the warranty is 3 years or 36,000 miles. With all the electronics in cars to today, they can be expensive to repair. I had a chevy Tahoe that I leased in the past had about 41,000 miles on it. The electronic braking system developed a problem. I had a great relationship with the dealer and always gave them high marks on surveys. I only had to pay for the part which was reasonable and was not charged for labor. Returned the vehicle 3 months later as lease was up. No more 3 year 15K leases for me anymore except with certain manufacturers that have 4 years and 50,00 miles.
  • gbriankgbriank Posts: 220
    What is the MF and Residual for a 2015/2016 Charger R/T Road and Track? Both model years are available with 2015 huge discounts.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,317
    gbriank said:

    What is the MF and Residual for a 2015/2016 Charger R/T Road and Track? Both model years are available with 2015 huge discounts.

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Current MF and residual, please on SXT AWD in NY area. 36/12k lease. Thank you.
Sign In or Register to comment.