Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2018 Mercedes E-Class Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• iputtyiputty Member Posts: 16
    kyfdx said:

iputty said:

I'm also looking at 2018 e63s, my dealer says October lease numbers not out yet, waiting any day. Are they wrong or are your numbers pre-release to dealers?

Looking at 7500/36, is residual still 57% or slight bump up due to fewer miles? Thanks!

Standard MF and 58% residual

Not sure why he would say that. They are listed along with the rest of the models. They did just come out yesterday, though.
    Thanks. I was told by dealer that they are selling e63S at MSRP, no reduction. You seeing deals?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,012
    iputty said:

kyfdx said:

iputty said:

I'm also looking at 2018 e63s, my dealer says October lease numbers not out yet, waiting any day. Are they wrong or are your numbers pre-release to dealers?

Looking at 7500/36, is residual still 57% or slight bump up due to fewer miles? Thanks!

Standard MF and 58% residual

Not sure why he would say that. They are listed along with the rest of the models. They did just come out yesterday, though.
    Thanks. I was told by dealer that they are selling e63S at MSRP, no reduction. You seeing deals?
    We don't track pricing, but I'm not surprised to hear that. Very limited availability and high demand will keep transaction prices up.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• keenengkeeneng Member Posts: 7
    Looking for MF and RV for a 2018 E 400 convertible RWD and same Coupe (in SE Florida)
    keeneng said:

Looking for MF and RV for a 2018 E 400 convertible RWD and same Coupe (in SE Florida)

What lease term and how many miles per year?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• keenengkeeneng Member Posts: 7
    36 mo, 12k
  • mikeloizzimikeloizzi Member Posts: 4
    Are the numbers out for a e300 sport 36/12
    keeneng said:

keeneng said:

36 mo, 12k

Coupe - .00069 and 54%
    'Vert - .00069 and 56%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Are the numbers out for a e300 sport 36/12

RWD?

.00144 and 60%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited October 2017
    My dealer is giving a MF of 0.0033 with residual 58% for e63s (36/7500) but says that it will only be finalized on delivery as rates can change between now and then (December/January). I mentioned that I'd seen 0.0022 and he said that's even lower than the buy rate.

If we wait for delivery before finalizing this, doesn't that severely limit any negotiating power? If I order a car and wait ~3 months for delivery, and am then told MF is 0.0035, my choice is to take it or to order one through another dealer and wait another 3 months. Am I missing something?
    iputty said:

My dealer is giving a MF of 0.0033 with residual 58% for e63s (36/7500) but says that it will only be finalized on delivery as rates can change between now and then (December/January). I mentioned that I'd seen 0.0022 and he said that's even lower than the buy rate.

If we wait for delivery before finalizing this, doesn't that severely limit any negotiating power? If I order a car and wait ~3 months for delivery, and am then told MF is 0.0035, my choice is to take it or to order one through another dealer and wait another 3 months. Am I missing something?

Nope, that is the downside of ordering exactly what you want - you give up some of your negotiating leverage.

Have you reached out to multiple dealers? Getting them to compete against one another will be beneficial to you.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

iputty said:

Nope, that is the downside of ordering exactly what you want - you give up some of your negotiating leverage.

Have you reached out to multiple dealers? Getting them to compete against one another will be beneficial to you.
    But wouldn't they all say that terms will be finalized on delivery? I can't order the same car build from multiple dealers.... Would a dealer potentially finalize favorable terms now at factory order?
    iputty said:

Michaell said:

iputty said:

But wouldn't they all say that terms will be finalized on delivery? I can't order the same car build from multiple dealers.... Would a dealer potentially finalize favorable terms now at factory order?
    No, but you can tell them you want to order a car and dealer A offered this outrageous MF - can you beat it to earn my business? Then, go back to the first dealer and tell them you got dealer B to offer you a lower MF - can they beat it, etc

Ultimately, one dealer will drop out and you then order the car from the dealer offering you the best deal.

Make sure you negotiate the selling price as well - doesn't help to get a good MF then screw up the discount from sticker.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• tmascotmasco Member Posts: 13
    Hi,
    do you know the RV and MF for a 2018 E400 wagon for 15/36 in CT
    tmasco said:

Hi,
    do you know the RV and MF for a 2018 E400 wagon for 15/36 in CT

Standard MF and 57%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• johnchen3johnchen3 Member Posts: 14
    edited October 2017
    New here, sorry if it's been asked. Looking to lease a 2018 E300 RWD.

36/5k, 7k or 10k miles a year (mom doesn't drive much at all)

What's the residual and MV?
    What cap cost are ppl here getting from So Cal dealer?
    If anyone can recommend a dealer around So Cal that would be great!

Thanks!
    johnchen3 said:

New here, sorry if it's been asked. Looking to lease a 2018 E300 RWD.

36/5k, 7k or 10k miles a year (mom doesn't drive much at all)

What's the residual and MV?
    What cap cost are ppl here getting from So Cal dealer?
    If anyone can recommend a dealer around So Cal that would be great!

Thanks!

.00144 and 62% / 61%

We don’t track pricing – use the “make / model / year” tabs at the top of the page to link to the Edmunds price tools.

No recommendations on dealers, but contact as many as you're willing to travel to - the competition will get you your best deal.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• moonwoomoonwoo Member Posts: 65
    Hello Mods, wanted to see if I could get numbers for the 18 E300 4Matic for Indiana. It'll be a 36 month 15k per year lease. Thank you
    moonwoo said:

Hello Mods, wanted to see if I could get numbers for the 18 E300 4Matic for Indiana. It'll be a 36 month 15k per year lease. Thank you

.00119 and 57%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thank you. Still no incentives or do we just not know about them?
    moonwoo said:

Thank you. Still no incentives or do we just not know about them?

No information on incentives.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thank you!
  • scottamcscottamc Member Posts: 26
    Curious if any of you are getting any quotes yet on 2018 E400 cabs...wondering what people are getting offered from dealers % off wise from msrp? I would assume any remaining 2017's are getting mid to upper teens or even more for % off. With the new body style and tech, wonder if 10-12% off is realistic at this point.
    scottamc said:

Curious if any of you are getting any quotes yet on 2018 E400 cabs...wondering what people are getting offered from dealers % off wise from msrp? I would assume any remaining 2017's are getting mid to upper teens or even more for % off. With the new body style and tech, wonder if 10-12% off is realistic at this point.

We don’t track pricing – use the “make / model / year” tabs at the top of the page to link to the Edmunds price tools.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• rcampos17rcampos17 Member Posts: 44
    Can i have MF and residual value for 36/10k 2018 Mercedes Benz E63 and E43
    rcampos17 said:

Can i have MF and residual value for 36/10k 2018 Mercedes Benz E63 and E43

E43 - .00161 and 60%
    E63 - standard MF and 57%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• saleem7saleem7 Member Posts: 21
    Hi 
    what is the MF and RV for e300 4matic in Boston area for 36/15 and 36/12?
    saleem7 said:

Hi 

57% / 59% and .00119

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• saleem7saleem7 Member Posts: 21
    Michaell said:
    Hi 
    57% / 59% and .00119
    Thank you
  • amge62samge62s Member Posts: 8
    Do you know what the maximum number of Multiple Security Deposits are allowed for a 2018 E63S in California?
    amge62s said:

Do you know what the maximum number of Multiple Security Deposits are allowed for a 2018 E63S in California?

Max 10 at .00007 deduction each

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• elrepho1elrepho1 Member Posts: 1
    Hi
    what is the MF and RV for E400 4matic Sedan in NJ for 36/15 and 36/12?
  • amge62samge62s Member Posts: 8
    amge62s said:

Michaell said:

amge62s said:

That's great! A huge savings over the life of the lease
    elrepho1 said:

Hi
    what is the MF and RV for E400 4matic Sedan in NJ for 36/15 and 36/12?

We don't yet have the lease information for the E400 sedan. Perhaps in November.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

amge62s said:

amge62s said:

Michaell said:

amge62s said:

That's great! A huge savings over the life of the lease
    It sure can be. Great return on the up front cost.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• jameswade1jameswade1 Member Posts: 4
    Hi,

What is the October MF and residual for 2018 E300 AWD Sports for 36m/10k and 24m/10k? Are these nationwide numbers for October? When will the November numbers be available and take effect?

Thanks

Hi,

What is the October MF and residual for 2018 E300 AWD Sports for 36m/10k and 24m/10k? Are these nationwide numbers for October? When will the November numbers be available and take effect?

Thanks

60% / 66% and .00119, assuming Sedan.

Current programs are valid until 10/31/17. November numbers released after that.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• mateuzmateuz Member Posts: 35
    Can I get MF, Residual, any known Lease cash, and Acq fee for Philadelphia on an e400 coupe?
  • mateuzmateuz Member Posts: 35
    mateuz said:

Can I get MF, Residual, any known Lease cash, and Acq fee for Philadelphia on an e400 coupe?

24 and 33 or 36 (whichever they do) with least miles possible (7500 or 10K).
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,760
    mateuz said:

mateuz said:

24 and 33 or 36 (whichever they do) with least miles possible (7500 or 10K).
    .00069/.00060 MF for RWD/AWD
    60%/56% residual for 24/36 mo., 7.5K/yr

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• solomonshvsolomonshv Member Posts: 52
    Michaell said:

amge62s said:

are security deposits allowed on lower end models like the e400 coupe?

Michaell said:

amge62s said:

are security deposits allowed on lower end models like the e400 coupe?
    We've had conflicting information from other members here as to whether MSDs are allowed on a supported (that is, not standard) MF. I don't have any specific guidance; check with your dealer.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• tmascotmasco Member Posts: 13
    Hi,
    Please provide me with the MF & RV for 2018 E400 Sport Wagon -
    CT
    36/15
    Dealer is stating .0024 and 57%
    tmasco said:

Hi,
    Please provide me with the MF & RV for 2018 E400 Sport Wagon -
    CT
    36/15
    Dealer is stating .0024 and 57%

Standard MF and 57% residual

Don't know the standard MF, but it's usually in that .00200-.00230 range, so that's not far off.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• saintsfan834saintsfan834 Member Posts: 3
    Michaell said:

Looking to purchase a 2018 E300W Sport w/ Night pkg. MSRP $59.715. Trying to determine what discount I should shoot for to make a good deal. Somewhere to get that info?

Use the 'make / model / year' tabs at the top of the page to link to the price tools.
    Looking for actual results of those who have purchased rather than a theoretical from the website.

Michaell said:

Looking to purchase a 2018 E300W Sport w/ Night pkg. MSRP $59.715. Trying to determine what discount I should shoot for to make a good deal. Somewhere to get that info?

Use the 'make / model / year' tabs at the top of the page to link to the price tools.
    Looking for actual results of those who have purchased rather than a theoretical from the website.
    You can read back through the last few pages of this thread ....

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• sderosesderose Member Posts: 10
    Hello - Were the e400 4matic sedan numbers released for November? If so looking for

e400 4 matic sedan - 36/12
    e300 4 matic sedan - 30/12 and 36/12

Thank you!
    sderose said:

Hello - Were the e400 4matic sedan numbers released for November? If so looking for

e400 4 matic sedan - 36/12
    e300 4 matic sedan - 30/12 and 36/12

Thank you!

400: .00185 MF and 59% residual
    300: .00113 MF and 62%/59% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• scottamcscottamc Member Posts: 26
    Please share 2018 E400 Cab 7.5/36 10/36 & 2018 E400 Sedan 7.5/36 & 10/36. SOCAL thnx any hidden money rebates etc?
    scottamc said:

Please share 2018 E400 Cab 7.5/36 10/36 & 2018 E400 Sedan 7.5/36 & 10/36. SOCAL thnx any hidden money rebates etc?

Sedan: .00185 MF and 60% residual
    Cab: .00069 MF and 57% residual

Add 1% for 7.5K/yr

No incentive info

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• kclock777kclock777 Member Posts: 11
    Hi, can I have MF and RV for 2018 E300 sport sedan, 36/12K
    Thank you!