Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2018 Chrysler Pacifica Lease Deals and Prices

kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 133,854
edited October 2017 in Chrysler
Ask your 2018 Pacifica lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Check out the 2018 Chrysler Pacifica here.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

«13456716

Comments

  • 2018 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L Plus
    MSRP: 42380
    Selling Price: 41214
    Rebate: 1500
    Rate/APR: .17
    Residual: 44
    $519 in dealer fees
    42 month lease, 15k miles/year
    $548 down
    $548/month (inc 7% tax)

    Dealer is paying off last 3 payments on our Town & Country - $1470

    Sorry if I missed anything - is this a decent deal?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 133,854
    rellimps said:

    2018 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L Plus
    MSRP: 42380
    Selling Price: 41214
    Rebate: 1500
    Rate/APR: .17
    Residual: 44
    $519 in dealer fees
    42 month lease, 15k miles/year
    $548 down
    $548/month (inc 7% tax)

    Dealer is paying off last 3 payments on our Town & Country - $1470

    Sorry if I missed anything - is this a decent deal?

    .00011 MF and 43% residual

    I get a payment higher than the one you were quoted.
    Are they taking your Town and Country? Does that relieve you of any lease-end obligation?
    That doesn't look like a very big discount, but in full disclosure, I have no idea what these sell for.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Thanks. Yes, they are taking the Town and Country and relieving of lease end obligations. Not finding much about what the 2018 are selling for.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 133,854
    rellimps said:

    Thanks. Yes, they are taking the Town and Country and relieving of lease end obligations. Not finding much about what the 2018 are selling for.

    https://www.edmunds.com/chrysler/pacifica/2018/st-401723440/options/?legacy=true&sub=&color=#step1

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • nctonynctony Posts: 13
    Can I get lease details for 2018 turning L plus in Charlotte, NC 36/12 and 24/12 if they offer.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 133,854
    nctony said:

    Can I get lease details for 2018 turning L plus in Charlotte, NC 36/12 and 24/12 if they offer.

    .00008 MF and 57% residual
    .00026 MF and 50% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Greetings,
    please post MF/Residual for 2018 Limited Trim
    NJ Resident

    36/12
    39/12
    42/12
    Thanks
    George
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,567

    Greetings,
    please post MF/Residual for 2018 Limited Trim
    NJ Resident

    36/12
    39/12
    42/12
    Thanks
    George

    .00010 and 50% (36/12) or 49% (39/12)
    .00016 and 47% (42/12)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Please share the MF and residuals for Pacifica 2018 for both the Touring L plus and the limited: 36 months and 15k miles per year. Northern Ohio. Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,567

    Please share the MF and residuals for Pacifica 2018 for both the Touring L plus and the limited: 36 months and 15k miles per year. Northern Ohio. Thank you.

    T-L + - .00026 and 48%
    Ltd - .00010 and 48%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    Greetings,
    please post MF/Residual for 2018 Limited Trim
    NJ Resident

    36/12
    39/12
    42/12
    Thanks
    George

    .00010 and 50% (36/12) or 49% (39/12)
    .00016 and 47% (42/12)
    For comparison

    Ally Smart lease

    36/15
    Residual on limited model is 55%
    Lease rate 0.45% (top tier) if you have fico score 760 or above
    0.0279604 Net Cap cost factor
    0.0275752 Residual Factor

    Selling price X Net Cap Cost Factor = Net Cap Cost Payment

    Residual Value X Residual Factor = Residual Value Credit
    Net Cap Cost Payment – Residual Value Credit = Monthly Lease Payment

    And that is the way Ally smart lease setup their lease payments
    It appears ally have better lease deal than Chrysler capital for top tier credit.
  • word for wise if a lease is offered to you by Ally bank, it gives the dealer more flexibility to mark up rates to increase profits. It becomes more difficult to analyze the deal from a consumer point of view. It best to stick to Chrysler capital captive programs as it is straight forward with no mark ups allowed to their rates.
  • The current lease program from Chrysler capital should be marketed as Rent to Own (has ultra low rent charge) and low buy out price

    Ideal traditional lease is lower rent charge and higer buyout price equals lower lease payments
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,567

    word for wise if a lease is offered to you by Ally bank, it gives the dealer more flexibility to mark up rates to increase profits. It becomes more difficult to analyze the deal from a consumer point of view. It best to stick to Chrysler capital captive programs as it is straight forward with no mark ups allowed to their rates.

    Not true - dealers can mark up the Chrysler MF as much as .00042.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Secured Deal with Ally Bank Smart Lease
    2018 Limited Trim
    MSRP 48775
    Lease factor rate 0.000085 (super tier) car FICO score 780 or above
    39 month 12k miles
    Selling Price 43973
    Cap Upfront Tax NJ 1371
    Gross cap 45344
    1500 Combined rebate (1000 conquest and 500 retail cash)
    Net Cap 43844

    Residual 50% 24387
    Lease monthly payment $505

    Drive off out of pocket $1,405

    500 Dealer doc fee
    400 title and Reg
    505 1st month payment
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,567

    Secured Deal with Ally Bank Smart Lease
    2018 Limited Trim
    MSRP 48775
    Lease factor rate 0.000085 (super tier) car FICO score 780 or above
    39 month 12k miles
    Selling Price 43973
    Cap Upfront Tax NJ 1371
    Gross cap 45344
    1500 Combined rebate (1000 conquest and 500 retail cash)
    Net Cap 43844

    Residual 50% 24387
    Lease monthly payment $505

    Drive off out of pocket $1,405

    500 Dealer doc fee
    400 title and Reg
    505 1st month payment

    Congrats!

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dps06dps06 Posts: 79
    gmansports1,

    Did that $43,973 selling price include any other rebates? Seems like way below the invoice price. Did you get any pricing on a 2017?

    Thanks
  • I have a question about the Hybrid Pacifica Federal Tax Rebate for leases. According to Chrysler's website they claim that the $7,500 Federal tax credit is available for purchase or lease here: https://www.chrysler.com/pacifica/incentives/hybrid-incentives.html. I've been to 3 dealerships and they said that the lessee needs to file for the tax credit after signing a lease and taking the vehicle. According to my CPA and several other websites, the tax credit can only be claimed on purchases and that the manufacturer or financial company that handles the lease financing can apply for the tax credit. It seems as though other manufacturers, such as Fiat, BMW, and Nissan, include this tax credit as a rebate or lease cash incentive. The 3 dealerships I've spoken to said that they don't see any rebate or cash incentives for the Pacifica Hybrid. I've also contacted Chrysler Capital and Chrysler Corporate and no one knows how the claimed tax credit on Chrysler's website applies to a lease. Can anyone explain how you can benefit from the tax credit if you lease a Pacifica Hybrid like their website claims?

    Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 133,854
    chungpak said:

    I have a question about the Hybrid Pacifica Federal Tax Rebate for leases. According to Chrysler's website they claim that the $7,500 Federal tax credit is available for purchase or lease here: https://www.chrysler.com/pacifica/incentives/hybrid-incentives.html. I've been to 3 dealerships and they said that the lessee needs to file for the tax credit after signing a lease and taking the vehicle. According to my CPA and several other websites, the tax credit can only be claimed on purchases and that the manufacturer or financial company that handles the lease financing can apply for the tax credit. It seems as though other manufacturers, such as Fiat, BMW, and Nissan, include this tax credit as a rebate or lease cash incentive. The 3 dealerships I've spoken to said that they don't see any rebate or cash incentives for the Pacifica Hybrid. I've also contacted Chrysler Capital and Chrysler Corporate and no one knows how the claimed tax credit on Chrysler's website applies to a lease. Can anyone explain how you can benefit from the tax credit if you lease a Pacifica Hybrid like their website claims?

    Thank you.

    We've never heard of a lessee being able to claim the Federal tax credit. On a lease, the manufacturer may pass along the tax credit (or a portion of it) to the lessee through a rebate. Sometimes, if the vehicle is popular enough (BMW 530e, for example), there is no additional rebate.

    Alternatively, the lease program might be propped up by higher residuals.
    The Pacifica Hybrid Limited has a residual that is 7% higher than the regular Pacifica Limited.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • what's the MF and RV% for 36/10 on the Pacifica on all trims in CA?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,567

    what's the MF and RV% for 36/10 on the Pacifica on all trims in CA?

    Between .00001 and standard MF, and 50-58% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    what's the MF and RV% for 36/10 on the Pacifica on all trims in CA?

    Between .00001 and standard MF, and 50-58% residual
    Why does it have a range of values? What should I use to calculate estimated payment?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 133,854

    Michaell said:

    what's the MF and RV% for 36/10 on the Pacifica on all trims in CA?

    Between .00001 and standard MF, and 50-58% residual
    Why does it have a range of values? What should I use to calculate estimated payment?
    Because there are a plethora of trims.

    Pick one, and we'll be more specific.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • 36/10 for the following trims:
    2018 pacifica limited
    2018 pacifica hybrid limited

    thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,567

    36/10 for the following trims:
    2018 pacifica limited
    2018 pacifica hybrid limited

    thanks

    Limited - .00004 and 51%
    Limited Hybrid - standard MF and 58%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • What's a "standard MF" on the limited hybrid?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,567

    What's a "standard MF" on the limited hybrid?

    Somewhere between .00190 and .00230

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi!

    Can I get the MF and residual for the following (Southern California):

    2018 Pacifica Touring-L (36m/10k & 12k)
    2018 Pacifica Limited (36m/10k &12k)

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,567
    jacob_z said:

    Hi!

    Can I get the MF and residual for the following (Southern California):

    2018 Pacifica Touring-L (36m/10k & 12k)
    2018 Pacifica Limited (36m/10k &12k)

    Thanks!

    36/12 numbers; add 1% for 10K

    Touring-L - .00009 and 50%
    Limited - .00004 and 50%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Anyone got any 2018 Limited numbers for Ally?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 133,854
    badboyeee said:

    Anyone got any 2018 Limited numbers for Ally?

    Sorry, but we only have Chrysler Capital numbers

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can I get the current residual/MF numbers for 3yr 12k/15k per year on touring L and touring L plus in Southern California? Thanks ahead of time!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 133,854
    ctimrun said:

    Can I get the current residual/MF numbers for 3yr 12k/15k per year on touring L and touring L plus in Southern California? Thanks ahead of time!

    T-L: .00009 MF and 50%/48% residual
    T-L+: .00001 MF and 49%/47% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ctimrunctimrun Posts: 8
    edited November 2017
    kyfdx said:

    ctimrun said:

    Can I get the current residual/MF numbers for 3yr 12k/15k per year on touring L and touring L plus in Southern California? Thanks ahead of time!

    T-L: .00009 MF and 50%/48% residual
    T-L+: .00001 MF and 49%/47% residual
    Thank you for your help! Was able to use this to confirm the best possible rate in negotiating what I feel is a great deal on a white Touring L this afternoon! Love these vans, so versatile for family wagon!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,567
    ctimrun said:

    kyfdx said:

    ctimrun said:

    Can I get the current residual/MF numbers for 3yr 12k/15k per year on touring L and touring L plus in Southern California? Thanks ahead of time!

    T-L: .00009 MF and 50%/48% residual
    T-L+: .00001 MF and 49%/47% residual
    Thank you for your help! Was able to use this to confirm the best possible rate in negotiating what I feel is a great deal on a white Touring L this afternoon! Love these vans, so versatile for family wagon!

    Congrats!

    Care to share your deal details with us?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • brandongmbrandongm Posts: 9
    edited November 2017
    Looking for residuals and rates on pacifica touring plus. 36 and 39 months. What are current lease incentives?  Is there any cash for conquest owner not conquest lease?  

    Was quoted today 36 months 12k at 480 a month with first payment down. On touring plus with dvd and wheel package. 35000 msrp. Seems high to me.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 133,854
    brandongm said:

    Looking for residuals and rates on pacifica touring plus. 36 and 39 months. What are current lease incentives?  Is there any cash for conquest owner not conquest lease?  

    Was quoted today 36 months 12k at 480 a month with first payment down. On touring plus with dvd and wheel package. 35000 msrp. Seems high to me.

    We don't have incentive information.

    Is it a Hybrid Touring Plus
    Or a Touring L Plus?

    The lease deals are not that great on the Pacifica, or any minivan for that matter.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • It said nothing about being a hybrid. It just says Touring Plus. Cloth seats, DVD player, wheel pacakge with larger in dash radio. Definatly not a L cause it doesn't have leather. So what is the residual value and rates for a Touring Plus with cloth and DVD. 36 and 39 months 12K per year.
  • kyfdx said:

    brandongm said:

    Looking for residuals and rates on pacifica touring plus. 36 and 39 months. What are current lease incentives?  Is there any cash for conquest owner not conquest lease?  

    Was quoted today 36 months 12k at 480 a month with first payment down. On touring plus with dvd and wheel package. 35000 msrp. Seems high to me.

    We don't have incentive information.

    Is it a Hybrid Touring Plus
    Or a Touring L Plus?

    The lease deals are not that great on the Pacifica, or any minivan for that matter.


    It didn't say anything about being a hybrid. It is just a touring plus with cloth and DVD, and a added wheel package making MSRP 35085.

    So what are rates and residuals on Touring Plus with DVD 36 and 39 months 12K per year. Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,567
    brandongm said:

    kyfdx said:

    brandongm said:

    Looking for residuals and rates on pacifica touring plus. 36 and 39 months. What are current lease incentives?  Is there any cash for conquest owner not conquest lease?  

    Was quoted today 36 months 12k at 480 a month with first payment down. On touring plus with dvd and wheel package. 35000 msrp. Seems high to me.

    We don't have incentive information.

    Is it a Hybrid Touring Plus
    Or a Touring L Plus?

    The lease deals are not that great on the Pacifica, or any minivan for that matter.


    It didn't say anything about being a hybrid. It is just a touring plus with cloth and DVD, and a added wheel package making MSRP 35085.

    So what are rates and residuals on Touring Plus with DVD 36 and 39 months 12K per year. Thanks
    .00061 and 50% / 48%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • brandongmbrandongm Posts: 9
    edited December 2017
    Michaell said:
    Looking for residuals and rates on pacifica touring plus. 36 and 39 months. What are current lease incentives?  Is there any cash for conquest owner not conquest lease?  

    Was quoted today 36 months 12k at 480 a month with first payment down. On touring plus with dvd and wheel package. 35000 msrp. Seems high to me.
    We don't have incentive information. Is it a Hybrid Touring Plus Or a Touring L Plus? The lease deals are not that great on the Pacifica, or any minivan for that matter.
    It didn't say anything about being a hybrid. It is just a touring plus with cloth and DVD, and a added wheel package making MSRP 35085. So what are rates and residuals on Touring Plus with DVD 36 and 39 months 12K per year. Thanks
    .00061 and 50% / 48%
    Okay thanks. Are they set to change tomorrow with the new month? Is that rate the buy rate? Thank you.  
  • brandongm said:
    Michaell said:
    Looking for residuals and rates on pacifica touring plus. 36 and 39 months. What are current lease incentives?  Is there any cash for conquest owner not conquest lease?  

    Was quoted today 36 months 12k at 480 a month with first payment down. On touring plus with dvd and wheel package. 35000 msrp. Seems high to me.
    We don't have incentive information. Is it a Hybrid Touring Plus Or a Touring L Plus? The lease deals are not that great on the Pacifica, or any minivan for that matter.
    It didn't say anything about being a hybrid. It is just a touring plus with cloth and DVD, and a added wheel package making MSRP 35085. So what are rates and residuals on Touring Plus with DVD 36 and 39 months 12K per year. Thanks
    .00061 and 50% / 48%


  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,567
    brandongm said:


    Michaell said:

    Looking for residuals and rates on pacifica touring plus. 36 and 39 months. What are current lease incentives?  Is there any cash for conquest owner not conquest lease?  

    Was quoted today 36 months 12k at 480 a month with first payment down. On touring plus with dvd and wheel package. 35000 msrp. Seems high to me.
    We don't have incentive information.

    Is it a Hybrid Touring Plus
    Or a Touring L Plus?

    The lease deals are not that great on the Pacifica, or any minivan for that matter.


    It didn't say anything about being a hybrid. It is just a touring plus with cloth and DVD, and a added wheel package making MSRP 35085.

    So what are rates and residuals on Touring Plus with DVD 36 and 39 months 12K per year. Thanks

    .00061 and 50% / 48%

    Okay thanks. Are they set to change tomorrow with the new month? Is that rate the buy rate? Thank you.  

    Yes, that is the buy rate.

    Chrysler numbers are good until Monday, 4 December.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Sharing my recent deal on a 2018 Touring L Plus:

    Ally 39mo & 12k/year
    MSRP: $43,485
    $470/month (zero down and includes NJ tax @ 6.875%)

    John.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 133,854

    Sharing my recent deal on a 2018 Touring L Plus:

    Ally 39mo & 12k/year
    MSRP: $43,485
    $470/month (zero down and includes NJ tax @ 6.875%)

    John.

    That looks good, compared to most reports.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Actually, I feel that I ought to clarify my deal a little - it worked out to about $470/mo as a zero down. The real payment was $499/mo over 39mo and that included a check to me for $1520 to payoff an existing vehicle and $400 down that the dealer somehow insisted on (yes, tried to offset the $1520 and the 400 but the numbers were done). I've done the more detailed math to get to the $470/mo number......

    I still thought it was a good deal.

    Hope this helps.

    John.
  • Could you please provide the MF and Residual for the following?

    2018 Chrysler Pacifica Limited Southern California 36/12k
    2018 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L Plus Southern California 36/12k

    2018 Chrysler Pacifica Limited Seattle 36/12k
    2018 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L Plus Seattle 36/12k
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,567
    wisepanda said:

    Could you please provide the MF and Residual for the following?

    2018 Chrysler Pacifica Limited Southern California 36/12k
    2018 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L Plus Southern California 36/12k

    2018 Chrysler Pacifica Limited Seattle 36/12k
    2018 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L Plus Seattle 36/12k

    Numbers are national.

    Limited - .00004 and 50%
    T-L + - .00001 and 49%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Are the Dec numbers out? Looking for the residual/MF numbers for 36m 12k per year on touring+, touring L and touring L+? Thanks ahead of time!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 133,854
    glgeddes said:

    Are the Dec numbers out? Looking for the residual/MF numbers for 36m 12k per year on touring+, touring L and touring L+? Thanks ahead of time!

    Touring+: Standard MF and 54% residual
    TouringL: .00016 MF and 50% residual
    TouringL+: .00002 MF and 49% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.