2018 BMW X1 Lease Deals and Prices

145791018

Comments

  • stewen12stewen12 Member Posts: 11
    Michaell said:

    stewen12 said:


    Michaell said:

    stewen12 said:

    Michaell said:

    stewen12 said:

    Michaell said:



    You're missing the $925 acquisition fee. Dealer fee, too? What state is this?

    Is the $409/mo your calculation or the dealers quote to you?

    Subtract $1100 from the calculated residual to account for the miles.

    Hi Michael,

    This includes the $925 acquisition fee. And the $625 dealer fee. This is for Florida.

    $409 is the dealers quote. This seems close to a price for a new loaner.
    Then ignore the tax amount - FL taxes the monthly payment on a lease.

    What is the adjusted cap cost the dealer is using for their quote?
    Cap Cost is shown as $33,522.00 with the "Total Price" listed at $35,489.86 (Cap Cost + Tax + Dealer/State Fees)
    Ignore the total price - that is for a purchase

    If I subtract $1100 from the residual value, and use the prices you've provided, I get a payment of $375/mo before tax. 7% tax rate takes us to $402/mo.

    About $250 difference in cap cost.
    I can't figure out where things are going wrong. They also told me that they give 500 miles off the residual calculation. So rather than calculation the residual off 4,398 miles they calculate it off of 3,898 miles. I believe the tax rate is also 6.5%. I feel like the payments should definitely be under $400 a month.

    Thanks again for all the help!
    500 miles is $125 of the $250 delta. So, we are very close to the dealer quote.

    The math is the math, regardless of your feelings. :smile:
    Do you think it is a decent deal?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,039
    stewen12 said:

    Michaell said:

    stewen12 said:


    Michaell said:

    stewen12 said:

    Michaell said:

    stewen12 said:

    Michaell said:



    You're missing the $925 acquisition fee. Dealer fee, too? What state is this?

    Is the $409/mo your calculation or the dealers quote to you?

    Subtract $1100 from the calculated residual to account for the miles.

    Hi Michael,

    This includes the $925 acquisition fee. And the $625 dealer fee. This is for Florida.

    $409 is the dealers quote. This seems close to a price for a new loaner.
    Then ignore the tax amount - FL taxes the monthly payment on a lease.

    What is the adjusted cap cost the dealer is using for their quote?
    Cap Cost is shown as $33,522.00 with the "Total Price" listed at $35,489.86 (Cap Cost + Tax + Dealer/State Fees)
    Ignore the total price - that is for a purchase

    If I subtract $1100 from the residual value, and use the prices you've provided, I get a payment of $375/mo before tax. 7% tax rate takes us to $402/mo.

    About $250 difference in cap cost.
    I can't figure out where things are going wrong. They also told me that they give 500 miles off the residual calculation. So rather than calculation the residual off 4,398 miles they calculate it off of 3,898 miles. I believe the tax rate is also 6.5%. I feel like the payments should definitely be under $400 a month.

    Thanks again for all the help!
    500 miles is $125 of the $250 delta. So, we are very close to the dealer quote.

    The math is the math, regardless of your feelings. :smile:
    Do you think it is a decent deal?
    I don't make decisions with other people's money, but if you're comfortable with the discount from sticker, all else looks good.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • fengversonfengverson Member Posts: 10
    Zipcode: 07078 NJ
    MSRP: 41,840
    11% off MSRP before rebates. MF is 0.00166 and RV is 59% for 10k per year
    The payment is $409 X 36 @ 10,000 miles per year if you pay tax, registration, acquisition fee, doc fee and 1st payment upfront

    How is this deal? What kind of rebate I can get now? Thanks,
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,039

    Zipcode: 07078 NJ
    MSRP: 41,840
    11% off MSRP before rebates. MF is 0.00166 and RV is 59% for 10k per year
    The payment is $409 X 36 @ 10,000 miles per year if you pay tax, registration, acquisition fee, doc fee and 1st payment upfront

    How is this deal? What kind of rebate I can get now? Thanks,

    $1500 lease credit, this month.

    I get $407/mo with those numbers ($35,738). Pretty close to the dealer quote.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • fengversonfengverson Member Posts: 10
    Michaell said:
    Zipcode: 07078 NJ MSRP: 41,840 11% off MSRP before rebates. MF is 0.00166 and RV is 59% for 10k per year The payment is $409 X 36 @ 10,000 miles per year if you pay tax, registration, acquisition fee, doc fee and 1st payment upfront How is this deal? What kind of rebate I can get now? Thanks,
    $1500 lease credit, this month. I get $407/mo with those numbers ($35,738). Pretty close to the dealer quote.
    Michaell said:
    Zipcode: 07078 NJ MSRP: 41,840 11% off MSRP before rebates. MF is 0.00166 and RV is 59% for 10k per year The payment is $409 X 36 @ 10,000 miles per year if you pay tax, registration, acquisition fee, doc fee and 1st payment upfront How is this deal? What kind of rebate I can get now? Thanks,
    $1500 lease credit, this month. I get $407/mo with those numbers ($35,738). Pretty close to the dealer quote.
    Due at sign is:
    $1,183 NJ Sales tax
    $925 Lease acquisition fee
    $699 Dealer Doc fee
    $310 NJ registration
    $409 1st payment

    Is this reasonable? Your recommendation is 1st payment and registration fee, right? What will be the monthly payment if I pay 719 at signing. Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,039


    Michaell said:

    Zipcode: 07078 NJ
    MSRP: 41,840
    11% off MSRP before rebates. MF is 0.00166 and RV is 59% for 10k per year
    The payment is $409 X 36 @ 10,000 miles per year if you pay tax, registration, acquisition fee, doc fee and 1st payment upfront

    How is this deal? What kind of rebate I can get now? Thanks,
    $1500 lease credit, this month.

    I get $407/mo with those numbers ($35,738). Pretty close to the dealer quote.


    Michaell said:

    Zipcode: 07078 NJ
    MSRP: 41,840
    11% off MSRP before rebates. MF is 0.00166 and RV is 59% for 10k per year
    The payment is $409 X 36 @ 10,000 miles per year if you pay tax, registration, acquisition fee, doc fee and 1st payment upfront

    How is this deal? What kind of rebate I can get now? Thanks,
    $1500 lease credit, this month.

    I get $407/mo with those numbers ($35,738). Pretty close to the dealer quote.

    Due at sign is:
    $1,183 NJ Sales tax
    $925 Lease acquisition fee
    $699 Dealer Doc fee
    $310 NJ registration
    $409 1st payment

    Is this reasonable? Your recommendation is 1st payment and registration fee, right? What will be the monthly payment if I pay 719 at signing. Thanks

    $2800 will add about $75-80/mo to the payment.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mkr_f30mkr_f30 Member Posts: 19
    Hello,

    Currently in the market for x1. 

    I was wondering current 10/12/15 Residual Values and May Money Factor?

    Thanks ahead!
  • janene0janene0 Member Posts: 3
    Hey can I have your take on this deal:

    MSRP-  $39,340
    Discount- $3600
    Rebate- $2,000
    Adjusted Cap- $33,740
    Taxable Fees- 1086.67
    Doc Fee-$699
    GATAVT- 106.79
    Non Tax fees- $47
    Net Price -$35,679.46
    Money Factor- .00166
    36 months lease
    10,000 miles
    Monthly payment is $428
    They are asking for $2000 cash down which I will not be doing but i’d Love your input.

    Thanks!




  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,039
    mkr_f30 said:

    Hello,

    Currently in the market for x1. 

    I was wondering current 10/12/15 Residual Values and May Money Factor?

    Thanks ahead!

    What lease term?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,039
    janene0 said:

    Hey can I have your take on this deal:

    MSRP-  $39,340
    Discount- $3600
    Rebate- $2,000
    Adjusted Cap- $33,740
    Taxable Fees- 1086.67
    Doc Fee-$699
    GATAVT- 106.79
    Non Tax fees- $47
    Net Price -$35,679.46
    Money Factor- .00166
    36 months lease
    10,000 miles
    Monthly payment is $428
    They are asking for $2000 cash down which I will not be doing but i’d Love your input.

    Thanks!




    I get $444/mo with those numbers

    .00166 MF and 59% residual for 36/10

    Guessing that some of that $2000 is going to cap reduction, which is why the payment quote is lower than what I calculate.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mkr_f30mkr_f30 Member Posts: 19
    Michaell said:
    Hello,

    Currently in the market for x1. 

    I was wondering current 10/12/15 Residual Values and May Money Factor?

    Thanks ahead!
    What lease term?
    Apologies!

    if possible 24 & 36 months

    zip:98004
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,717
    mkr_f30 said:


    Michaell said:

    mkr_f30 said:

    Hello,

    Currently in the market for x1. 

    I was wondering current 10/12/15 Residual Values and May Money Factor?

    Thanks ahead!

    What lease term?

    Apologies!

    if possible 24 & 36 months

    zip:98004

    .00166 MF and 62%/56% residual for 24/36 mo, 15K/yr

    Add 2% or 3% for 12K/10K

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mkr_f30mkr_f30 Member Posts: 19
    kyfdx said:

    mkr_f30 said:


    Michaell said:

    mkr_f30 said:

    Hello,

    Currently in the market for x1. 

    I was wondering current 10/12/15 Residual Values and May Money Factor?

    Thanks ahead!

    What lease term?

    Apologies!

    if possible 24 & 36 months

    zip:98004
    .00166 MF and 62%/56% residual for 24/36 mo, 15K/yr

    Add 2% or 3% for 12K/10KV


    Thank you!!!

    Is it safe to present these numbers to the dealer while negotiating?

    Also will these numbers change in June?




  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,039
    mkr_f30 said:

    kyfdx said:

    mkr_f30 said:


    Michaell said:

    mkr_f30 said:

    Hello,

    Currently in the market for x1. 

    I was wondering current 10/12/15 Residual Values and May Money Factor?

    Thanks ahead!

    What lease term?

    Apologies!

    if possible 24 & 36 months

    zip:98004
    .00166 MF and 62%/56% residual for 24/36 mo, 15K/yr

    Add 2% or 3% for 12K/10K
    V


    Thank you!!!

    Is it safe to present these numbers to the dealer while negotiating?

    Also will these numbers change in June?


    No insight what will happen next month.

    No reason to present them to the dealer. Just do the math to confirm they are being used.

    If not, simply tell them you want the base MF (residual is fixed by the bank). They know what the numbers are.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mkr_f30mkr_f30 Member Posts: 19
    Michaell said:
    Michaell said:
    Hello,

    Currently in the market for x1. 

    I was wondering current 10/12/15 Residual Values and May Money Factor?

    Thanks ahead!
    What lease term?
    Apologies!

    if possible 24 & 36 months

    zip:98004
    .00166 MF and 62%/56% residual for 24/36 mo, 15K/yr Add 2% or 3% for 12K/10K
    V Thank you!!! Is it safe to present these numbers to the dealer while negotiating? Also will these numbers change in June?
    No insight what will happen next month. No reason to present them to the dealer. Just do the math to confirm they are being used. If not, simply tell them you want the base MF (residual is fixed by the bank). They know what the numbers are.
    Thanks Michael!


  • tito12121tito12121 Member Posts: 9
    Was at the dealer today for an X1. MSRP 41,995, Selling Price $38,850 seems like almost 8% off. $2500 Lease Credit + Loyalty. Registering in NY 8.375 Tax rate. Acquisition fee, Reg and Dealer fees add up to $1,400. MF .00166 + ~$2,000 Drive offs. $470 a month. Using my lease calculator the numbers work but is 8% off reasonable. Seems like they would not work to discount the vehicle further as they used to and instead said to wait for next month to see if incentives or residuals change. Have a lease that's due in July, last payment is end of June so there is no real rush but is 8% off the new cap or do you think there is still wiggle room to negotiate. Another 1k off would bring this down to around $437 which I think would be reasonable.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,717
    tito12121 said:

    Was at the dealer today for an X1. MSRP 41,995, Selling Price $38,850 seems like almost 8% off. $2500 Lease Credit + Loyalty. Registering in NY 8.375 Tax rate. Acquisition fee, Reg and Dealer fees add up to $1,400. MF .00166 + ~$2,000 Drive offs. $470 a month. Using my lease calculator the numbers work but is 8% off reasonable. Seems like they would not work to discount the vehicle further as they used to and instead said to wait for next month to see if incentives or residuals change. Have a lease that's due in July, last payment is end of June so there is no real rush but is 8% off the new cap or do you think there is still wiggle room to negotiate. Another 1k off would bring this down to around $437 which I think would be reasonable.

    You don't give the mileage allowance, but the numbers look to be close.
    What will happen, next month? No idea. Residuals likely won't go up, though.

    You are at 7.5% off MSRP. Another $1000 is 10% off.. That seems unlikely, unless BMW adds incentives (which could happen, or not)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mrboodlesmrboodles Member Posts: 3
    What kind of discount should I expect on a 2018 x1 loaner, around 4k miles, 42k MSRP? I'm guessing invoice was $39,500 or so. What the right price? 30k?
  • luiscastluiscast Member Posts: 45
    Could you please provide me with the X1 Money Factor and Residual for the 2018 BMW X1
    xDrive28i. 12,000/36 months.


  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,717
    mrboodles said:

    What kind of discount should I expect on a 2018 x1 loaner, around 4k miles, 42k MSRP? I'm guessing invoice was $39,500 or so. What the right price? 30k?

    12%-15% off MSRP, before applying incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,717
    luiscast said:

    Could you please provide me with the X1 Money Factor and Residual for the 2018 BMW X1
    xDrive28i. 12,000/36 months.


    .00166 MF and 58% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mrboodlesmrboodles Member Posts: 3
    kyfdx said:
    What kind of discount should I expect on a 2018 x1 loaner, around 4k miles, 42k MSRP? I'm guessing invoice was $39,500 or so. What the right price? 30k?
    12%-15% off MSRP, before applying incentives
    Thanks for you help. Are there incentives for loaners? Or are the incentives what the dealer received when they started using the car initially? Thanks again. 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,717
    mrboodles said:


    kyfdx said:

    What kind of discount should I expect on a 2018 x1 loaner, around 4k miles, 42k MSRP? I'm guessing invoice was $39,500 or so. What the right price? 30k?
    12%-15% off MSRP, before applying incentives

    Thanks for you help. Are there incentives for loaners? Or are the incentives what the dealer received when they started using the car initially? Thanks again. 

    It's more in the incentives they receive, when they put it into the loaner car program.

    But, there is also a $3000 incentive, if you finance with BMWFS.
    1.9% APR up to 60 months

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • keithcphillykeithcphilly Member Posts: 6
    I'd like a view on the following (only partial info sadly)
    BMW X1 drive 28i
    MRSP 46390
    Dealer Discount 4390
    Price 42000
    2k down
    mf 0.00166
    residual 26,906.20
    rebate 3k
    12k miles 36 months
    payment of 580.24 a month

    in general this seemed really expensive but I can't figure out what they have done to make it so pricey. Residual?

    Thanks in advance
  • jamiem0908jamiem0908 Member Posts: 8
    Can you please provide residual/money factor for 2018 BMW X1 sdrive 28i FWD in chandler Az 85226 and any lease incentives 36months/12k miles.  Thank you so much!!! 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,717

    I'd like a view on the following (only partial info sadly)
    BMW X1 drive 28i
    MRSP 46390
    Dealer Discount 4390
    Price 42000
    2k down
    mf 0.00166
    residual 26,906.20
    rebate 3k
    12k miles 36 months
    payment of 580.24 a month

    in general this seemed really expensive but I can't figure out what they have done to make it so pricey. Residual?

    Thanks in advance

    What state/tax rate?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,717

    Can you please provide residual/money factor for 2018 BMW X1 sdrive 28i FWD in chandler Az 85226 and any lease incentives 36months/12k miles.  Thank you so much!!! 

    .00166 MF and 58% residual
    $1000 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mrboodlesmrboodles Member Posts: 3
    kyfdx said:

    mrboodles said:


    kyfdx said:

    What kind of discount should I expect on a 2018 x1 loaner, around 4k miles, 42k MSRP? I'm guessing invoice was $39,500 or so. What the right price? 30k?
    12%-15% off MSRP, before applying incentives

    Thanks for you help. Are there incentives for loaners? Or are the incentives what the dealer received when they started using the car initially? Thanks again. 

    It's more in the incentives they receive, when they put it into the loaner car program.

    But, there is also a $3000 incentive, if you finance with BMWFS.
    1.9% APR up to 60 months

    Thanks, I was not aware of the $3000 incentive. So then, if I take 15% off the msrp of $42k, and then subtract the incentives they received (estimated at $2500), then deduct $3000 incentive for financing via BMWFS, then I do get to $30k price for 2018 X1 loaner. Does that seem right? Do I start by offering less? $28k?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,717
    mrboodles said:

    kyfdx said:

    mrboodles said:


    kyfdx said:

    What kind of discount should I expect on a 2018 x1 loaner, around 4k miles, 42k MSRP? I'm guessing invoice was $39,500 or so. What the right price? 30k?
    12%-15% off MSRP, before applying incentives

    Thanks for you help. Are there incentives for loaners? Or are the incentives what the dealer received when they started using the car initially? Thanks again. 
    It's more in the incentives they receive, when they put it into the loaner car program.

    But, there is also a $3000 incentive, if you finance with BMWFS.
    1.9% APR up to 60 months

    Thanks, I was not aware of the $3000 incentive. So then, if I take 15% off the msrp of $42k, and then subtract the incentives they received (estimated at $2500), then deduct $3000 incentive for financing via BMWFS, then I do get to $30k price for 2018 X1 loaner. Does that seem right? Do I start by offering less? $28k?

    No, the 15% off (very aggressive) is inclusive of any incentive, use, etc, other than the $3000 financing incentive.

    But, ask about the financing incentive and interest rate before negotiating. No point in thinking they've met your price, only to find out that includes an interest rate markup and the incentive.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • keithcphillykeithcphilly Member Posts: 6
    kyfdx said:
    I'd like a view on the following (only partial info sadly) BMW X1 drive 28i MRSP 46390 Dealer Discount 4390 Price 42000 2k down mf 0.00166 residual 26,906.20 rebate 3k 12k miles 36 months payment of 580.24 a month in general this seemed really expensive but I can't figure out what they have done to make it so pricey. Residual? Thanks in advance
    What state/tax rate?
    PA. no idea on tax rate
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,717


    kyfdx said:

    I'd like a view on the following (only partial info sadly)
    BMW X1 drive 28i
    MRSP 46390
    Dealer Discount 4390
    Price 42000
    2k down
    mf 0.00166
    residual 26,906.20
    rebate 3k
    12k miles 36 months
    payment of 580.24 a month

    in general this seemed really expensive but I can't figure out what they have done to make it so pricey. Residual?

    Thanks in advance

    What state/tax rate?

    PA. no idea on tax rate

    The lease tax rate is an extra 3% over your normal sales tax rate. So, likely 10%-11%.
    .00166 MF and 58% residual
    I only see $1500 lease credit and $1000 loyalty. Where did you come up with $3000 rebate?

    At 11% tax rate, that's a pre-tax payment of about $523/mo.
    Which would suggest an adjusted CAP cost of $40,250.

    Most likely, they've marked up the money factor, but ask them for the adjusted CAP cost, and how they've calculated it.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • luiscastluiscast Member Posts: 45
    edited May 2018
    MSRP 34,895
    Discount: $5,484.75
    BMW Incentive: 1,000 i tough the incentive was 1500?
    Selling Price $28,410.25
    doc fee:150.00
    Tax:1,775.64
    Non Tax Fee:272.29

    Payment $399.00 ($1,000 due at Signing)

    12,000 Miles/36 Months

    Don't have a Residual or MF

    I know i can do better than this also i'm located in Austin Tx.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,039
    luiscast said:

    MSRP 34,895
    Discount: $5,484.75
    BMW Incentive: 1,000 i tough the incentive was 1500?
    Selling Price $28,410.25
    doc fee:150.00
    Tax:1,775.64
    Non Tax Fee:272.29

    Payment $399.00 ($1,000 due at Signing)

    12,000 Miles/36 Months

    Don't have a Residual or MF

    I know i can do better than this also i'm located in Austin Tx.

    .00166 and 58%

    Where is the $925 acquisition fee?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • idrachmanidrachman Member Posts: 9
    hi for NY, should I use .00166 MF and 59% residual for 10/36 lease. What's typical discount on demo model and incentives for leasing? Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,039
    idrachman said:

    hi for NY, should I use .00166 MF and 59% residual for 10/36 lease. What's typical discount on demo model and incentives for leasing? Thank you!

    I confirm those numbers
    $1500 lease incentive

    12-15% off MSRP, before incentives, for a demo.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • idrachmanidrachman Member Posts: 9
    Thanks.
  • bknight272000bknight272000 Member Posts: 19
    edited June 2018
    Ok looking at an X1 demo. I see one dealer has 2k incentive then 3k dealer allowance. I know the buy rate is .00166 what would the residual be? X1 xdrive28i. 45373. Thank You
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,039

    Ok looking at an X1 demo. I see one dealer has 2k incentive then 3k dealer allowance. I know the buy rate is .00166 what would the residual be? X1 xdrive28i. 45373. Thank You

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bknight272000bknight272000 Member Posts: 19
    10k miles 24 or 36 months.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,039

    10k miles 24 or 36 months.

    65% / 59%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • gced99gced99 Member Posts: 9
    edited June 2018
    What is the max miles a "loaner/demo" can have that still qualifies for a lease? How are the residuals impacted/re-calculated based on the loaner miles? Thanks in advance.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,039
    gced99 said:

    What is the max miles a "loaner/demo" can have that still qualifies for a lease? How are the residuals impacted/re-calculated based on the loaner miles? Thanks in advance.

    9999, but in reality, anything over 5000 miles is going to be a bad deal unless you get a gigantic discount from sticker.

    0-4999 miles - .25 per mile deduct
    5000-7499 miles - subtract 4% from residual and .25/mile
    7500-9999 miles - subtract 6% from residual and .25/mile

    And, anything over 5000 miles and you lose any incentives.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • lisat91403lisat91403 Member Posts: 126
    Hi,

    Could you please take a look at this deal for an X1 in California? Thanks!


  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,039

    Hi,

    Could you please take a look at this deal for an X1 in California? Thanks!


    Why put up $2500 on a lease? We just recommend paying the first payment and DMV costs at signing, and rolling everything else into the lease payment.

    But, base MF (.00166) and 7% off sticker price are both good.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • lisat91403lisat91403 Member Posts: 126
    Thanks. I want to put down as little as possible. I will have him take that out.

    Where do you see 7% off sticker? MSRP is $42,415, selling price is $37,845. Or am I missing something? This was their initial offer, and I'm hoping to get it down lower.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,039

    Thanks. I want to put down as little as possible. I will have him take that out.

    Where do you see 7% off sticker? MSRP is $42,415, selling price is $37,845. Or am I missing something? This was their initial offer, and I'm hoping to get it down lower.

    Whoops - I misread your document. Almost 11% off sticker is very strong.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • lednameledname NCMember Posts: 89
    What are the MF/RV / Incentives for June on the X1 (xdrive) for 36 months/10k miles (in NC if it matters)? Also I would qualify for loyalty...if that applies.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,039
    ledname said:

    What are the MF/RV / Incentives for June on the X1 (xdrive) for 36 months/10k miles (in NC if it matters)? Also I would qualify for loyalty...if that applies.

    .00166 and 59%
    $1000 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mike_atamike_ata Member Posts: 5
    edited June 2018
    Hey everyone, newbie here and looking for a first-time lease! Could someone please help me out with a money factor and residual for an '18 X1 xDrive28i, for a 24-month term with 15k miles in NY.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,039
    mike_ata said:

    Hey everyone, newbie here and looking for a first-time lease! Could someone please help me out with a money factor and residual for an '18 X1 xDrive28i, for a 24-month term with 15k miles in NY.

    .00166 and 62%
    $1000 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.