Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2019 BMW 4-Series Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,252
edited March 2018 in BMW
Ask your 2019 4-series lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Get info on the 2019 4-series

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Comments

• olio_bimmerolio_bimmer Member Posts: 8
    Hi, wondering if you are able to opine on my lease deal for a 440i gran coupe, 12k miles, 36 months.

MSRP - 59735
    Sale price - 55725
    Residual - 56%
    MF - .00156

Monthly Payment - $793.73

As there are no current dealer incentives right now, I'm trying to understand how I can lower the monthly payment without putting additional money down (e.g., is the sales price able to be negotiated further)?

Thanks in advance for any advice.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,084

Hi, wondering if you are able to opine on my lease deal for a 440i gran coupe, 12k miles, 36 months.

MSRP - 59735
    Sale price - 55725
    Residual - 56%
    MF - .00156

Monthly Payment - $793.73

As there are no current dealer incentives right now, I'm trying to understand how I can lower the monthly payment without putting additional money down (e.g., is the sales price able to be negotiated further)?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

I'd find a 2018 model.. same lease terms, but a $3000 incentive.

Otherwise, what you have looks about right.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Thank you kyfdx. I would be open to a 2018 but I'm building to order and was told by the dealer that 2018s are out of production now and 2019 is the only option to get custom build.  

I plan to hold off on the order until early/mid April to see if BMW releases incentives by the time I take delivery in May/June. 

Thanks again!

Hi all, don't mean to be a bother, but in looking through the forum I see some deals with cap/sale cost about the same as mine but with a lower monthly payment?  How is that possible?  Note, these were not 2019 vehicles, so were deals better in the past? 

Just fyi, this is my first BMW lease so I am trying to get a good deal upfront without leaving money on the table.

Should I press to get more than the current 6.7% off MSRP (was told the sale price was already "under invoice").

Thanks in advance - hopefully my last inquiry for awhile!

Hi all, don't mean to be a bother, but in looking through the forum I see some deals with cap/sale cost about the same as mine but with a lower monthly payment?  How is that possible?  Note, these were not 2019 vehicles, so were deals better in the past? 

Just fyi, this is my first BMW lease so I am trying to get a good deal upfront without leaving money on the table.

Should I press to get more than the current 6.7% off MSRP (was told the sale price was already "under invoice").

Thanks in advance - hopefully my last inquiry for awhile!

Residuals have been better in the past. Not so good, now.

You are ordering a 2019 model.. I doubt you have a lot of leverage.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Ok understood, thanks again for the feedback. 
    edited March 2018
    Hi again...almost ready to ink the deal and wanted to get your final thoughts, particularly the upfront costs, which seem high to me.  Dealer says these are standard and not marked up.  (I made slight changes to specs thus msrp is higher)

MSRP - $60,865
    Sale price - $55,995 (8% off)
    Residual - 56%
    MF - .00156

Upfront cost required is $4777 and includes...
    Taxes (Virginia) - $2443
    Processing fee - $599
    Tags - $61
    Acquisition fee - $ 925
    + 1st month payment 

Monthly Lease Payment = $749.18

As always, your guidance is most appreciated!!!

Hi again...almost ready to ink the deal and wanted to get your final thoughts, particularly the upfront costs, which seem high to me.  Dealer says these are standard and not marked up.  (I made slight changes to specs thus msrp is higher)

MSRP - $60,865
    Sale price - $55,995 (8% off)
    Residual - 56%
    MF - .00156

Upfront cost required is $4777 and includes...
    Taxes (Virginia) - $2443
    Processing fee - $599
    Tags - $61
    Acquisition fee - $ 925
    + 1st month payment 

Monthly Lease Payment = $749.18

As always, your guidance is most appreciated!!!

The monthly calculation is correct

VA taxes the full price of the vehicle, even on a lease, so the tax looks to be in the correct range.
    Acquisition fee is correct
    Processing fee is a dealer fee, that has no standard amount. $599 is pretty high. Maybe, not that unusual for VA. Consider it part of the selling price, and see how you feel about $56,594. (so, now it's 7% off, instead of 8%)
    For comparison, CA restricts the fee to $80, NY-$75, OH-$250

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

edited March 2018
    I decided to move forward and place my order - really excited!!  Dealer wouldn't budge on the fee but I was ok with the final price given it's so early in the model year.  

Thanks for all the advice, it was extremely helpful through this process!  Keep up the great work  :D

I decided to move forward and place my order - really excited!!  Dealer wouldn't budge on the fee but I was ok with the final price given it's so early in the model year.  

Thanks for all the advice, it was extremely helpful through this process!  Keep up the great work  :D

Congrats.. good luck!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• js_1234js_1234 Member Posts: 19
    Hi,
    What are the lease numbers for 2019 430i coupe for 10k/36mon lease?
    Are there any incentives?
    Thank you.
    js_1234 said:

Hi,
    What are the lease numbers for 2019 430i coupe for 10k/36mon lease?
    Are there any incentives?
    Thank you.

.00156 MF and 57% residual
    We don't show any incentives on the 2019 model

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• js_1234js_1234 Member Posts: 19
    Thanks, kyfdx!
  • pjfla1975pjfla1975 Member Posts: 13
    Hi, hoping for some help on numbers for a 440 Convertible. What is the MF and residual for 36/15?
    pjfla1975 said:

Hi, hoping for some help on numbers for a 440 Convertible. What is the MF and residual for 36/15?

.00156 MF and 54% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• ledzep5ledzep5 Member Posts: 10
     What are the mf and residual for ‘18 430  3/15 convertible in Chicago. They offered 0196 and 57. What’s a good discount off of msrp. They offered 5%. Is lease credit $2k or 3k. I’ve been quoted 2k. And a dealership included nitro fill ( 150) mats( 100) and wheel locks (150).  Seems like a grab. 
    ledzep5 said:

What are the mf and residual for ‘18 430  3/15 convertible in Chicago. They offered 0196 and 57. What’s a good discount off of msrp. They offered 5%. Is lease credit $2k or 3k. I’ve been quoted 2k. And a dealership included nitro fill ( 150) mats( 100) and wheel locks (150).  Seems like a grab. 

.00156 MF and 54% residual for 36/15
    57% is the 36/10 residual.

We don't have all of the regions. The region we do have is $3000.
    It's a customer incentive, so they have no reason to not disclose it.

You don't need wheel locks or nitro fill... Yes on the mats, though.
    Though, I'll guess all are non-negotiable. Subtract that from your offer price.
    We suggest 7% off MSRP, before deducting incentives.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• ledzep5ledzep5 Member Posts: 10
    Thx!
  • stst2424stst2424 Member Posts: 4
    Hello i am looking to lease (currently on a lease 2015 bmw- 2 months left) a 2018 430xi grand coupe in NY
    Msrp comes out to $51,785
    36/10k

Tier 1 credit
    0 down
    Taxes and fees upfront
    What would my monthly cost come up to? 
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,252
    stst2424 said:

Hello i am looking to lease (currently on a lease 2015 bmw- 2 months left) a 2018 430xi grand coupe in NY
    Msrp comes out to $51,785
    36/10k

Tier 1 credit
    0 down
    Taxes and fees upfront
    What would my monthly cost come up to? 

This is the 2019 4-series thread; the 2018 thread can be found here:

https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/44855/bmw/4-series/2018-bmw-4-series-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• pilot003pilot003 Member Posts: 22
    Hi there, could someone provide me the final balloon payment rates (as a percentage of MSRP) for a 2019 BMW 440i Gran Coupe RWD on a 36/48/60 month loan along with the APR and any incentives. Assuming Los Angeles, 730+ credit, and 15k miles if those have any effect.
    pilot003 said:

Hi there, could someone provide me the final balloon payment rates (as a percentage of MSRP) for a 2019 BMW 440i Gran Coupe RWD on a 36/48/60 month loan along with the APR and any incentives. Assuming Los Angeles, 730+ credit, and 15k miles if those have any effect.

47% / 37% / 32%
    4.45%
    $750 loyalty

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• shatikazshatikaz Member Posts: 30
    Hi there, can you tell me why the 2018 4 series lease thread was closed? Or does it exist elsewhere now?

thanks
    shatikaz said:

Hi there, can you tell me why the 2018 4 series lease thread was closed? Or does it exist elsewhere now?

thanks

https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/44855/bmw/4-series/2018-bmw-4-series-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• rajk5184rajk5184 Member Posts: 4
    Hello was looking for some guidance. I have 3 months left on my 2015 bmw 328xdrive lease,
    Interested in a 2019 430xdrive gran coupe lease 36/12 or 36/15 in NJ.
    Build includes M sport package and heads up with MSRP coming at arnd 54,815
    What would MF and residual be as well as any incentives.
    rajk5184 said:

Hello was looking for some guidance. I have 3 months left on my 2015 bmw 328xdrive lease,
    Interested in a 2019 430xdrive gran coupe lease 36/12 or 36/15 in NJ.
    Build includes M sport package and heads up with MSRP coming at arnd 54,815
    What would MF and residual be as well as any incentives.

36/15
    .00166 MF and 54% residual
    $1000 loyalty

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• rajk5184rajk5184 Member Posts: 4
    Thank you so much for your quick reply.
    Right now my dealer is quoting me at 750 per month, 12k miles, 36 months, 4500 total due at signing.
    Is this appropriate?
    This just seems like not the time for me.
    rajk5184 said:

Thank you so much for your quick reply.
    Right now my dealer is quoting me at 750 per month, 12k miles, 36 months, 4500 total due at signing.
    Is this appropriate?
    This just seems like not the time for me.

Yeah.. doesn't seem like a very good deal.

The lease program isn't great, but neither is that deal.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• iotGeekiotGeek Member Posts: 7
    Hello there,

Its going to be my first BMW and I'm planning to lease the 2019 440i Gran Coupe. My dealer gave me the following quote and I'm really confused by the numbers and this doesn't seem like a good deal. I have not negotiated yet. It would be great if could help me out. Thanks!

I have attached the quote to this post.
    iotGeek said:

Hello there,

Its going to be my first BMW and I'm planning to lease the 2019 440i Gran Coupe. My dealer gave me the following quote and I'm really confused by the numbers and this doesn't seem like a good deal. I have not negotiated yet. It would be great if could help me out. Thanks!

I have attached the quote to this post.

.00166 and 57%

Yeah, $900+ is a big payment for that car.

1. Target 7% off sticker price; you may not get it, as it's a 2019, but it doesn't hurt to try.
    2. Have the dealer disclose the MF; they can mark it up to .00206
    3. Ask them for the adjusted cap cost used for their payment - there could be some hidden fees in there somewhere that is jacking up the payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Hi Michaell,

Thanks for your reply.

I was really surprised when the dealer gave me the quote and it was $933 per month. I was expecting much less.

The dealer told me that the MF is 0.00206 as you said. I'll ask him to lower that to 0.00156 as I have excellent credit (780+).

I'll ask him about the adjusted cap cost.

Thanks
    iotGeek said:

Hi Michaell,

Thanks for your reply.

I was really surprised when the dealer gave me the quote and it was $933 per month. I was expecting much less.

The dealer told me that the MF is 0.00206 as you said. I'll ask him to lower that to 0.00156 as I have excellent credit (780+).

I'll ask him about the adjusted cap cost.

Thanks

.00166, this month.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

The dealer said he can't lower the MF as its set by BMW. Is that true? I was always under the impression that the MF can be negotiated?
    iotGeek said:

The dealer said he can't lower the MF as its set by BMW. Is that true? I was always under the impression that the MF can be negotiated?

Dealer is marking up the MF for extra profit. You can give them one more chance to come clean, or you can walk away now and find another dealer.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• rob208rob208 Member Posts: 2
    Good afternoon,
    What is the MF and residual for a 440i xDrive Convertible on a 36/15 lease? I'm in Boston. Thank you!
    rob208 said:

Good afternoon,
    What is the MF and residual for a 440i xDrive Convertible on a 36/15 lease? I'm in Boston. Thank you!

.00166 MF and 54% residual
    $2000 lease credit

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• juiceka32juiceka32 Member Posts: 9
    Good Morning!

Could you please help with the MF and residual for 440i Xdrive coupe in Cleveland, OH -36/12 lease? Thank you!!
    juiceka32 said:

Good Morning!

Could you please help with the MF and residual for 440i Xdrive coupe in Cleveland, OH -36/12 lease? Thank you!!

.00166 MF and 56% residual
    $3000 lease credit

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• clemmy2018clemmy2018 Member Posts: 2
    Hi,
    My local dealer offering on 2019 440 Conv:

36/10k
    MSRP 68,000
    Discount 5000
    Selling price 63,000 (9% off MSRP)

$852 lease payment with no $ down

MF is 0.00196

I am assuming they are marking up the MF from 0.00166 if it is still that same for June.

Other than that, this looks like a good set of numbers? If I can get them down to 0.00166, that looks like a good deal.

Thanks for feedback.

Hi,
    My local dealer offering on 2019 440 Conv:

36/10k
    MSRP 68,000
    Discount 5000
    Selling price 63,000 (9% off MSRP)

$852 lease payment with no $ down

MF is 0.00196

I am assuming they are marking up the MF from 0.00166 if it is still that same for June.

Other than that, this looks like a good set of numbers? If I can get them down to 0.00166, that looks like a good deal.

Thanks for feedback.

Yes, .00166 is the base MF.

What state?
    How much is due at signing?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• clemmy2018clemmy2018 Member Posts: 2
    SC
    $1696 at signing, I assume included first payment, taxes, title, etc...

They have a rebate listed of $1250, but they don't have that labeled as to which it is.

Also, no mention of loyalty credit as I am currently in a BMW lease ending now.

The monthly rate still seems really high to me (about $100 more per month than my previous car which was a higher price, lower MF from 2015)

SC
    $1696 at signing, I assume included first payment, taxes, title, etc...

They have a rebate listed of $1250, but they don't have that labeled as to which it is.

Also, no mention of loyalty credit as I am currently in a BMW lease ending now.

The monthly rate still seems really high to me (about $100 more per month than my previous car which was a higher price, lower MF from 2015)

Assume? I'd want a full accounting of that up front money.

Don't compare programs from 3 years ago - too many variables may have changed. Higher MF will certainly give you a higher payment, and the residual now is likely lower than it was then.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• bforbrianbforbrian Member Posts: 71
    2019 BMW 440i xDrive Gran Coupe
    10K/36mo in NY please!
    bforbrian said:

2019 BMW 440i xDrive Gran Coupe
    10K/36mo in NY please!

.00166 MF
    57% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• guachiman5guachiman5 Member Posts: 14
    Hello,

I would like to know the MF, RV and any lease incentives for a 2019 BMW 430i Grand Coupe 33131 10K/36 please!

Hello,

I would like to know the MF, RV and any lease incentives for a 2019 BMW 430i Grand Coupe 33131 10K/36 please!

.00166 MF and 57% residual
    $1500 lease credit

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• epyongwepyongw Member Posts: 11
    Hi
    im a current lessee. Was quoted this for 440xi convertible
    msrp: 69370
    Net after rebate: 64095
    $930 per month with $3000 down, inclusive of 9% PA tax

whats the MF and residual for 36/12 for July? Any incentives? 

Seems high to me

thank you
    epyongw said:

Hi
    im a current lessee. Was quoted this for 440xi convertible
    msrp: 69370
    Net after rebate: 64095
    $930 per month with $3000 down, inclusive of 9% PA tax

whats the MF and residual for 36/12 for July? Any incentives? 

Seems high to me

thank you

.00187 and 56%
    $1500 lease credit

With the prices given, I get $974/mo.

Which leads me to believe that some of your $3000 up front is going to cap reduction.

Could you have found a more expensive 4-series? :wink:

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• epyongwepyongw Member Posts: 11
    Thank you. That’s what I thought, and I switched dealerships on my current lease to work with them.

Earlier this year, they had the gall to send me a robo email asking me to get out of my 2015 M5 12 months early into a 550xi for $11,000 down and more than $200 more per month ($1200+)

I’ll do some math with your numbers and see if I can get the lease price lower than what an M4 convertible might be, or I might as well just ask for an M4 for the same price...
  • abouzakiabouzaki Member Posts: 11
    Hello
    please provide the MF and RV and any incentive on 2019 440I coupe for zipcode 32801 Florida.
    36/10
    24/10
    Thank you