Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2019 Mazda CX-9 Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 166,146
edited September 2018 in Mazda
Ask your 2019 CX-9 lease questions here Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Look up info on the 2019 CX-9

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

«13456726

Comments

  • Hi can you please give me the MF and RV for an Awd Grand Touring 36/12 and 36/15 in 60431. Thanks!
  • dasmith86dasmith86 94109Posts: 4
    Can you provide MF and RV for AWD Grand Touring 36/12 and 36/15 in 94109. Thanks!
  • Need lease numbers given the new programs.  14086, 36/12, 2019 cx9 GT.  THANK YOU!!!!
  • vr2ovr2o MiamiPosts: 4
    edited September 2018
    Hi Michaell, I need lease numbers for zip code 33141, 36/12, 2019 FWD CX9 touring with premium package. Thank you
  • malexmmalexm CaliforniaPosts: 9
    edited September 2018
    Hi Michael, you rock, man! Can you give me the numbers for zip 92646, 2019 CX-9 GT AWD and Touring AWD on 36/12? Thank you!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,929
    jman216 said:

    Hi can you please give me the MF and RV for an Awd Grand Touring 36/12 and 36/15 in 60431. Thanks!

    .00114 MF
    62%/60% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,929
    dasmith86 said:

    Can you provide MF and RV for AWD Grand Touring 36/12 and 36/15 in 94109. Thanks!

    .00114 MF
    62%/60% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,929
    calebej said:

    Need lease numbers given the new programs.  14086, 36/12, 2019 cx9 GT.  THANK YOU!!!!

    .00114 MF and 62% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,929
    vr2o said:

    Hi Michaell, I need lease numbers for zip code 33141, 36/12, 2019 FWD CX9 touring with premium package. Thank you

    .00114 MF and 62% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,929
    malexm said:

    Hi Michael, you rock, man! Can you give me the numbers for zip 92646, 2019 CX-9 GT AWD and Touring AWD on 36/12? Thank you!!

    .00114 MF
    62%/63% residual for GT/Touring

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ace51ace51 Posts: 14
    Can you provide MF and RV for AWD Touring with Premium Package 36/10 in 91030. Thank you very much!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 166,146
    ace51 said:

    Can you provide MF and RV for AWD Touring with Premium Package 36/10 in 91030. Thank you very much!

    .00114 MF and 63% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdx said:
    Hi can you please give me the MF and RV for an Awd Grand Touring 36/12 and 36/15 in 60431. Thanks!
    .00114 MF 62%/60% residual
    Thanks.  How long are these numbers good for?

  • drspinedrspine FloridaPosts: 2
    edited September 2018
    Hi Michaell,
    Can you please provide 36/12 lease numbers for a 2018/2019 CX-9 Touring/Grand Touring FWD models in zip 33143? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 166,146
    jman216 said:


    kyfdx said:

    jman216 said:

    Hi can you please give me the MF and RV for an Awd Grand Touring 36/12 and 36/15 in 60431. Thanks!

    .00114 MF
    62%/60% residual

    Thanks.  How long are these numbers good for?



    Mazda numbers are good through 10/1/18

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 166,146
    drspine said:

    Hi Michaell,
    Can you please provide 36/12 lease numbers for a 2018/2019 CX-9 Touring/Grand Touring FWD models in zip 33143? Thanks!

    2019 - .00114 and 62%
    Both trims

    2018 CX-9 lease thread is here:

    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/47041/mazda/cx-9/2018-mazda-cx-9-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello, can I get MF and residual for a Touring w/ Premium Package in 06511? 10k/36 months.

    Any incentives?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 166,146
    lgcar224 said:

    Hello, can I get MF and residual for a Touring w/ Premium Package in 06511? 10k/36 months.

    Any incentives?

    .00114 and 64%
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • My largest local Mazda dealer told me yesterday that 2019 CX9's are still many months away from arriving in showrooms!?  Is that true? 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,929
    remremrem said:

    My largest local Mazda dealer told me yesterday that 2019 CX9's are still many months away from arriving in showrooms!?  Is that true? 

    We would have no way of knowing

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello,
    Can I please have the residual/MF for a 2019 CX-9 Touring FWD in 89044 with 36mos and 15k miles? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,929

    Hello,
    Can I please have the residual/MF for a 2019 CX-9 Touring FWD in 89044 with 36mos and 15k miles? Thanks!

    .00007 MF and 56% residual
    $100 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Chuck1213Chuck1213 Deptford, NJPosts: 3
    2019 CX-9’s are starting to hit dealers now as of mid-September 2018. 
  • Chuck1213Chuck1213 Deptford, NJPosts: 3
    OK so I wrapped up a lease deal on a “fresh off the boat” 2019 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring in Machine Gray with Sand leather interior.  The car hits the dealer early next week with delivery on Wednesday 9/26/18. MSRP on the vehicle is: $43,935.00 which includes the $995.00 destination fee and also the $300.00 special Machine Gray paint charge. Here’s the lease deal registered in the State of N.J.  

    MSRP: $43,935.00
    Negotiated sale price: $40,060.00
    Total discount = $3,875.00
    Residual Value: $26,361.00 or 60%
    Money Factor: .00114 or about 2.7%
    NJ sales tax rate: 7%
    36 Months with 15,000 miles per year
    Start-up fees which were bundled into the lease include: $595.00 acquisition fee, $299.00 doc fee, $555.00 N.J. registration and temp out of state paper tag and first month payment of $550.00. These fees total $1,999.00. 

    The lease is a “true” 100% sign and drive deal with zero cash out of pocket at signing (not even the first payment, it’s rolled in and I only have 35 more payments to make).  Credit score is tier one at 800+. 

    Was debating on putting down $2k which would cover the start-up costs and drop the payment down to $488.00 but I am not crazy about putting a lot of cash down on a leased vehicle (in case of a total loss). 

    Payment is: $550.00 per month and includes NJ sales tax. 

    Hope this helps those that are shopping for a new 2019 CX-9. 


  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 166,146
    Chuck1213 said:

    OK so I wrapped up a lease deal on a “fresh off the boat” 2019 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring in Machine Gray with Sand leather interior.  The car hits the dealer early next week with delivery on Wednesday 9/26/18. MSRP on the vehicle is: $43,935.00 which includes the $995.00 destination fee and also the $300.00 special Machine Gray paint charge. Here’s the lease deal registered in the State of N.J.  

    MSRP: $43,935.00
    Negotiated sale price: $40,060.00
    Total discount = $3,875.00
    Residual Value: $26,361.00 or 60%
    Money Factor: .00114 or about 2.7%
    NJ sales tax rate: 7%
    36 Months with 15,000 miles per year
    Start-up fees which were bundled into the lease include: $595.00 acquisition fee, $299.00 doc fee, $555.00 N.J. registration and temp out of state paper tag and first month payment of $550.00. These fees total $1,999.00. 

    The lease is a “true” 100% sign and drive deal with zero cash out of pocket at signing (not even the first payment, it’s rolled in and I only have 35 more payments to make).  Credit score is tier one at 800+. 

    Was debating on putting down $2k which would cover the start-up costs and drop the payment down to $488.00 but I am not crazy about putting a lot of cash down on a leased vehicle (in case of a total loss). 

    Payment is: $550.00 per month and includes NJ sales tax. 

    Hope this helps those that are shopping for a new 2019 CX-9. 


    Congrats on the new Mazda, and we appreciate the detailed explanation of your deal.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi, can you provide the MF and RV for 2019 CX-9 GT and Signature AWD 36/15 in 10701? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 166,146

    Hi, can you provide the MF and RV for 2019 CX-9 GT and Signature AWD 36/15 in 10701? Thanks!

    .00007 and 55% (GT) or 49% (Sig)
    $1640 incentive on GT
    $1440 incentive on Sig

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bobloblob_nycbobloblob_nyc Posts: 2
    edited September 2018
    Hello!

    Looking for current rates/incentives on 2019 for a Grand Touring CX9 AWD in zip codes 11355 and 11530.

    Thank you!
  • Techer91Techer91 SF Bay AreaPosts: 3
    Hello,
    Looking for the numbers for 2018 CX-9 GT AWD in 94065 for 36 months/12K miles.

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,929

    Hello!

    Looking for current rates/incentives on 2019 for a Grand Touring CX9 AWD in zip codes 11355 and 11530.

    Thank you!

    36/15
    .00114 MF and 60% residual
    $435 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,929
    Techer91 said:

    Hello,
    Looking for the numbers for 2018 CX-9 GT AWD in 94065 for 36 months/12K miles.

    Thanks!

    Please post in the 2018 model discussion, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/47041/mazda/cx-9/2018-mazda-cx-9-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • May I have the RV, MF and incentives for a 2019 CX9 Touring 36/12 FWD and AWD?
    ZIP 31324

    Thanks in advance
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,929

    May I have the RV, MF and incentives for a 2019 CX9 Touring 36/12 FWD and AWD?
    ZIP 31324

    Thanks in advance

    .00114 MF
    62%/63% residual for FWD/AWD

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • JonathanVJonathanV HoustonPosts: 1
    Hi Michael, could you please share the MF and RV for a 2019 CX9 GT 36/15 FWD for Houston, 77065.

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,929
    JonathanV said:

    Hi Michael, could you please share the MF and RV for a 2019 CX9 GT 36/15 FWD for Houston, 77065.

    Thanks!

    .00114 MF and 60% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi do you have Oct. numbers for a CX-9 GT AWD 36/15?  Thanks

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 166,146
    jman216 said:

    Hi do you have Oct. numbers for a CX-9 GT AWD 36/15?  Thanks

    October numbers are released on Tuesday

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:
    Hi do you have Oct. numbers for a CX-9 GT AWD 36/15?  Thanks

    October numbers are released on Tuesday
    Ok thank you.
  • Hi, can you please provide the MF and RV for 2019 CX-9 GT AWD 36/12 and 36/10 in 90035? Thanks!
  • I have a $1500 down payment assistance from the manufacturer.
    Where in the lease calculation should that be deducted from that is most advantageous for me?
    Want to make sure I get the best deal possible.

    Thanks!
  • DarrenSDarrenS TexasPosts: 2
    Looking for MF/Residual for AWD 2019 Mazda CX9 Touring 36 months/12k per year. ZIP:80124
  • booneboone Posts: 1
    Hi, can you please provide the MF and RV for 2019 CX-9 Grand Touring AWD 36/12? My zip is 23231. Thank you very much.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,929

    Hi, can you please provide the MF and RV for 2019 CX-9 GT AWD 36/12 and 36/10 in 90035? Thanks!

    36/12
    .00114 MF and 62% residual
    $435 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,929

    I have a $1500 down payment assistance from the manufacturer.
    Where in the lease calculation should that be deducted from that is most advantageous for me?
    Want to make sure I get the best deal possible.

    Thanks!

    I don't have any info on that incentive.
    Likely, it's used as a CAP cost reduction

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,929
    DarrenS said:

    Looking for MF/Residual for AWD 2019 Mazda CX9 Touring 36 months/12k per year. ZIP:80124

    .00114 MF and 63% residual
    $360 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,929
    boone said:

    Hi, can you please provide the MF and RV for 2019 CX-9 Grand Touring AWD 36/12? My zip is 23231. Thank you very much.

    .00114 MF and 62% residual
    $75 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jman216jman216 Posts: 69
    Hi can you please provide the MF and RV for a CX-9 GT AWD 36/15? Zip is 60431 Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 166,146
    jman216 said:

    Hi can you please provide the MF and RV for a CX-9 GT AWD 36/15? Zip is 60431 Thanks

    .00007 and 55%
    $1280 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,929
    Michaell said:

    jman216 said:

    Hi can you please provide the MF and RV for a CX-9 GT AWD 36/15? Zip is 60431 Thanks

    .00007 and 55%
    $1280 incentives
    Those are the 2018 model numbers

    2019:
    .00114 MF and 60% residual
    $75 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jayr1njjayr1nj Posts: 47
    Chuck1213 said:

    OK so I wrapped up a lease deal on a “fresh off the boat” 2019 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring in Machine Gray with Sand leather interior.  The car hits the dealer early next week with delivery on Wednesday 9/26/18. MSRP on the vehicle is: $43,935.00 which includes the $995.00 destination fee and also the $300.00 special Machine Gray paint charge. Here’s the lease deal registered in the State of N.J.  

    MSRP: $43,935.00
    Negotiated sale price: $40,060.00
    Total discount = $3,875.00
    Residual Value: $26,361.00 or 60%
    Money Factor: .00114 or about 2.7%
    NJ sales tax rate: 7%
    36 Months with 15,000 miles per year
    Start-up fees which were bundled into the lease include: $595.00 acquisition fee, $299.00 doc fee, $555.00 N.J. registration and temp out of state paper tag and first month payment of $550.00. These fees total $1,999.00. 

    The lease is a “true” 100% sign and drive deal with zero cash out of pocket at signing (not even the first payment, it’s rolled in and I only have 35 more payments to make).  Credit score is tier one at 800+. 

    Was debating on putting down $2k which would cover the start-up costs and drop the payment down to $488.00 but I am not crazy about putting a lot of cash down on a leased vehicle (in case of a total loss). 

    Payment is: $550.00 per month and includes NJ sales tax. 

    Hope this helps those that are shopping for a new 2019 CX-9. 


    I'm looking for the same except in Touring with premium package. The differences are minimal and the residual is better. Also, not to nit pick but I thought NJDMV reg for 3 years and title fee would be about $300. your doc fee is very good considering the least I've seen from any dealer is $500+. That was a pretty nice discount off MSRP given its a fresh car and there are still many 18s left in NJ. Did that discount include loyalty, military or any other targeted incentive? Would really appreciate a response and if you could PM me the dealer that would be great. Thanks for sharing your deal with us!
Sign In or Register to comment.