2019 BMW X3 Lease Deals and Prices

1444547495053

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,802
    bmwtrojan said:

    2000.....995 acq fee+ state fees+463.71 first month+300 capcost reduction

    Calculated payment seems about right.
    (acq.fee is $925, by the way)

    Just 12% off MSRP before incentives, and the MF markup.

    A good deal on a loaner would be 15% off and base MF.
    $38700 selling price (after incentive) + base money factor would drop the payment by $57/mo. with the same amount upfront.

    So, you definitely have some room to move... but, I'm not factoring in your pull ahead. If the dealer is paying that out of pocket, then maybe only $20-$30 per month less.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bmwtrojanbmwtrojan Member Posts: 4
    thx...but this dealer is already significantly more competitive on its loaner cars relative to other area dealers. 15% is quite aggressive to get prior to the incentives in my city. Ive tried. I'll try and work towards 450 with dealer paying for the 3 series pull ahead by lowering the MF.
  • Kino277Kino277 Member Posts: 7
    edited November 2019
    Please provide MF, RV and incentives for X3 sDrive loaner with 3200miles, at 36 months and 10k miles per year in ZIP 78703 (and 75024 if different).

    Also does 1000 credit from BMWs Hunger Drive Test Drive event apply to loaners? If so where on leasehackr calculator does that plug in.

    Also do we know if tax incentives are available yet?

    Thank you
  • mikesmassmikesmass Member Posts: 86
    Hi can i please get mf rv and incentives aswell as loyalty and conquest on a 2019 x3 xdrive 11223 zip
    thanks
    so much
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,185
    edited November 2019
    Kino277 said:

    Please provide MF, RV and incentives for X3 sDrive loaner with 3200miles, at 36 months and 10k miles per year in ZIP 78703 (and 75024 if different).

    Also does 1000 credit from BMWs Hunger Drive Test Drive event apply to loaners? If so where on leasehackr calculator does that plug in.

    Also do we know if tax incentives are available yet?

    Thank you

    .00128 and 58%
    $1250 lease credit
    Subtract .25/mile from the residual for the existing miles

    The $1000 should apply to loaners, but confirm with your dealer.

    I don't use the LH calculator so can't answer that question.

    No info on tax incentives.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,185
    mikesmass said:

    Hi can i please get mf rv and incentives aswell as loyalty and conquest on a 2019 x3 xdrive 11223 zip
    thanks
    so much

    36/15
    .00128 and 55%
    $1250 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mikesmassmikesmass Member Posts: 86
    Michaell said:

    mikesmass said:

    Hi can i please get mf rv and incentives aswell as loyalty and conquest on a 2019 x3 xdrive 11223 zip
    thanks
    so much

    36/15
    .00128 and 55%
    $1250 lease credit
    sorry wanted 36/10
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,802
    mikesmass said:

    Michaell said:

    mikesmass said:

    Hi can i please get mf rv and incentives aswell as loyalty and conquest on a 2019 x3 xdrive 11223 zip
    thanks
    so much

    36/15
    .00128 and 55%
    $1250 lease credit
    sorry wanted 36/10
    58% residual

    $1500 loyalty
    or $750 conquest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kemnydavis74kemnydavis74 Vancouver WAMember Posts: 37
    x3 XDRIVE30I MF RV and incentives, please. zip 98683
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,802

    x3 XDRIVE30I MF RV and incentives, please. zip 98683

    36/15
    .00128 MF and 55% residual
    $1250 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Lkeneth0Lkeneth0 Member Posts: 8
    Hi can i please have mf rv and incentive and loyalty on a 2019 x3 in 33071? Thank you!
  • tony2019tony2019 43566Member Posts: 4
    Hi, my local dealer has a demo X3 M40i with 500 miles, what MF/RV and incentives can I get? The zip is 43566. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,802
    Lkeneth0 said:

    Hi can i please have mf rv and incentive and loyalty on a 2019 x3 in 33071? Thank you!

    36/15
    .00128 MF and 55% residual
    $1250 lease credit
    $1500 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,802
    tony2019 said:

    Hi, my local dealer has a demo X3 M40i with 500 miles, what MF/RV and incentives can I get? The zip is 43566. Thanks!

    36/15
    .00128 MF and 55% residual
    $1250 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • warheadwarhead Member Posts: 14
    Hey, could I please have the MF, RV and incentives for a 2019 X3 sDrive/xDrive in 75019?

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,802
    warhead said:

    Hey, could I please have the MF, RV and incentives for a 2019 X3 sDrive/xDrive in 75019?

    Thanks!

    36/15
    .00128 MF and 55% residual
    $1250 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Tae95Tae95 Member Posts: 3
    2020 x3 XDRIVE30I. Please let me know the MF RV and incentives for zip 62711. Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,185
    Tae95 said:

    2020 x3 XDRIVE30I. Please let me know the MF RV and incentives for zip 62711. Thanks.

    Please post in the 2020 X3 thread, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/57152/bmw/x3/2020-bmw-x3-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kemnydavis74kemnydavis74 Vancouver WAMember Posts: 37
    Is there a conquest incentive for 98683?
  • kemnydavis74kemnydavis74 Vancouver WAMember Posts: 37
    x3 XDRIVE30I MF and RV for 24/10 & 24/12, please.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,802

    x3 XDRIVE30I MF and RV for 24/10 & 24/12, please.

    24/12
    .00128 MF and 63% residual
    $1250 lease credit

    Is there a conquest incentive for 98683?

    $750 conquest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • coolamtycoolamty Member Posts: 8
    edited November 2019
    Can I please get MF RV and incentives and loyalty and conquest on a 2019 x3 xdrive zip 53051. 36/10 or 36/12
    thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,802
    coolamty said:

    Can I please get MF RV and incentives and loyalty and conquest on a 2019 x3 xdrive zip 53051. 36/10 or 36/12
    thanks

    36/12
    .00128 MF and 57% residual
    $1250 lease credit
    $1500 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tjburmas3tjburmas3 CaliforniaMember Posts: 4
    Hi, can I please have the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2019 X3 xDrive30i loaner with 4,600 miles in 94904. 36/10
  • Kastaway33Kastaway33 CaliforniaMember Posts: 15
    2019 X3 xdrive 30i AWD zip 92110
    36/10 and 36/12
    MF/Residual
    Loyalty credits
    costco or any other lease credits
    how much will MSD bring MF down by and max number of MSD

    should i try to get car close to 15% off MSRP then discount the loyalty and other credits bellow 15%?
    or is 13-15% off msrp very good with the loyalty and lease credits included?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,802
    tjburmas3 said:

    Hi, can I please have the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2019 X3 xDrive30i loaner with 4,600 miles in 94904. 36/10

    .00128 MF and 58% residual
    $1250 lease credit

    Subtract 0.25/mi from the calculated residual to account for current mileage

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,802

    2019 X3 xdrive 30i AWD zip 92110
    36/10 and 36/12
    MF/Residual
    Loyalty credits
    costco or any other lease credits
    how much will MSD bring MF down by and max number of MSD

    should i try to get car close to 15% off MSRP then discount the loyalty and other credits bellow 15%?
    or is 13-15% off msrp very good with the loyalty and lease credits included?

    36/12
    .00128 MF and 57% residual
    $1250 lease credit
    $1500 loyalty
    No info on Costco

    7 MSDs X .00005 ea = .00035 total reduction.

    I think 15% off would be hard to come by on a brand new unit.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jks24jks24 Member Posts: 67
    Looking to lease a X3 M40i, need lease numbers, MR, Res, Loyalty and lease credits, for 32751. Also what is Pull Ahead and why should we do a MSD instead of down payment? Thank you!!!!!
  • valleydavidvalleydavid Member Posts: 27
    Hello, can I get MF/Residual on both the 2019 BMW X3 sDrvie 36/12 in 93063?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,802
    jks24 said:

    Looking to lease a X3 M40i, need lease numbers, MR, Res, Loyalty and lease credits, for 32751. Also what is Pull Ahead and why should we do a MSD instead of down payment? Thank you!!!!!

    What term and mileage allowance?

    MSDs lower the finance cost, and you get the MSDs back at lease end. Downpayment only pre-pays the lease payment, and results in a very small reduction of total cost.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,802

    Hello, can I get MF/Residual on both the 2019 BMW X3 sDrvie 36/12 in 93063?

    .00128 MF and 57% residual
    $1250 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jks24jks24 Member Posts: 67
    Sorry- I was so hung up on what I did not know. 36/12 on a X3 M40i in 32751,
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,802
    jks24 said:

    Sorry- I was so hung up on what I did not know. 36/12 on a X3 M40i in 32751,

    .00128 MF and 57% residual
    $1250 lease credit
    $1500 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • TommymalTommymal Member Posts: 9
    edited November 2019
    What would a good price to ask to knock down if the MSRP is $49,300 and goes down to $47,300 after rebates?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,185
    Tommymal said:

    What would a good price to ask to knock down if the MSRP is $49,300 and goes down to $47,300 after rebates?

    We don't track pricing, but Edmunds does:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ak7227ak7227 17050Member Posts: 4
    Appreciate if you could provide MF, RV and incentives on a 2019 X3 xDrive Loaner with 4500 miles, at 36 months/10k miles per year in ZIP 17050.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,185
    ak7227 said:

    Appreciate if you could provide MF, RV and incentives on a 2019 X3 xDrive Loaner with 4500 miles, at 36 months/10k miles per year in ZIP 17050.

    .00128 and 58%, less .25/mile for the existing miles
    $1250 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • borusik83borusik83 Member Posts: 49
    I finished my X4 lease in July. How long do i still have to qualify for Loyalty Incentive?
    Thanks.
  • borusik83borusik83 Member Posts: 49
    borusik83 said:

    Michaell said:

    borusik83 said:

    Hello. Looking for November MF and RV for xDrive 30i and M40i. 12k/36months. Illinois.
    Any incentives? Loyalty? Thanks.

    .00128 and 57%
    $1250 lease credit

    Either model
    $1500 Loyalty?
    Any reason why program this month is worse then last month? I was waiting for November in hopes deals will improve.
    BMW North America site says it is only $750 loyalty and that’s what I get from dealers. Which is true? $750 or $1500?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,185
    borusik83 said:

    I finished my X4 lease in July. How long do i still have to qualify for Loyalty Incentive?
    Thanks.

    I think 6 months, but you should confirm with your dealer.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,185
    borusik83 said:

    borusik83 said:

    Michaell said:

    borusik83 said:

    Hello. Looking for November MF and RV for xDrive 30i and M40i. 12k/36months. Illinois.
    Any incentives? Loyalty? Thanks.

    .00128 and 57%
    $1250 lease credit

    Either model
    $1500 Loyalty?
    Any reason why program this month is worse then last month? I was waiting for November in hopes deals will improve.
    BMW North America site says it is only $750 loyalty and that’s what I get from dealers. Which is true? $750 or $1500?
    I show $1500 loyalty and $750 conquest for the 2019 X3.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kemnydavis74kemnydavis74 Vancouver WAMember Posts: 37
    Going to sign today can I get updated MF RV & Incentives on x3 XDRIVE30I zip 98683
    24/12 and 36/12

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,802

    Going to sign today can I get updated MF RV & Incentives on x3 XDRIVE30I zip 98683
    24/12 and 36/12

    Thank you!

    .00128 MF
    63%/57% residual
    $1250 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • pwillunlvpwillunlv Member Posts: 6
    May I please have the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2019 X3 xDrive30i loaner with 2,994 miles for 36/10 in 89117
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,802
    pwillunlv said:

    May I please have the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2019 X3 xDrive30i loaner with 2,994 miles for 36/10 in 89117

    .00128 MF and 58% residual
    $1250 lease credit

    Subtract $0.25/mile from the calculated residual amount, to account for the current mileage.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dealhackrdealhackr Member Posts: 45
    Ho

    x3 XDRIVE30

    MF, RV, incentives , loyalty
    30328

    24/12
    36/12
    24/7.5
    36/7.5


    Are BMW #s the same across the nation, or regional?

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,185
    dealhackr said:

    Ho

    x3 XDRIVE30

    MF, RV, incentives , loyalty
    30328

    24/12
    36/12
    24/7.5
    36/7.5

    Are BMW #s the same across the nation, or regional?

    Thanks

    .00128 and 63% (24/12) or 57% (36/12)
    $1250 lease credit

    In the case of the X3, the numbers are national.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ak7227ak7227 17050Member Posts: 4
    Appreciate if you could provide MF, RV and incentives on a brand new 2020 X3 x30i for a 36 months/10k miles lease in ZIP 17050 please ? Also my spouse’s employer is part of BMW Corporate Fleet Program. Can I use that certificate and stack it up with conquest on a new purchase on my name ? Dealer is asking for a letter from HR. Thanks in advance.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,185
    ak7227 said:

    Appreciate if you could provide MF, RV and incentives on a brand new 2020 X3 x30i for a 36 months/10k miles lease in ZIP 17050 please ? Also my spouse’s employer is part of BMW Corporate Fleet Program. Can I use that certificate and stack it up with conquest on a new purchase on my name ? Dealer is asking for a letter from HR. Thanks in advance.

    Please repost into the 2020 X3 lease thread, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/57152/bmw/x3/2020-bmw-x3-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • k52sfk52sf Member Posts: 9
    Hi there-

    Looking for residual, MF, incentives and loyalty for 2019 X1 xDrive28i with 36/10k in 94109.

    Thanks!
Sign In or Register to comment.