2021 Subaru Outback Lease Deals and Prices

griffin5griffin5 Member Posts: 21
edited September 2020 in Subaru
Do you have the MF and residual on a 2021 Outback Limited XT 3 year/15K?
«13456711

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 190,777
    griffin5 said:

    Do you have the MF and residual on a 2021 Outback Limited XT 3 year/15K?

    We don't have the lease programs for the 2021 model, yet.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jeqqqqqqjeqqqqqq Member Posts: 5
    Do you have MF and RV for 2021 Outback Touring 36/10k zip 07456? Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 190,777
    jeqqqqqq said:

    Do you have MF and RV for 2021 Outback Touring 36/10k zip 07456? Thanks

    .00095 MF and 61% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jeqqqqqqjeqqqqqq Member Posts: 5
    Thanks kyfdx. Any dealer specials besides that?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 190,777
    jeqqqqqq said:

    Thanks kyfdx. Any dealer specials besides that?

    I don't have any info on that

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • derekc4derekc4 Member Posts: 134
    34685 premium 12k, thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 190,777
    derekc4 said:

    34685 premium 12k, thanks

    36/12
    .00100 MF and 62% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Ibowl4foodIbowl4food IllinoisMember Posts: 17
    Could I please get the MF and RV for a 2021 Subaru Outback Limited at 10k for 36 months in 60102? Thanks!
  • derekc4derekc4 Member Posts: 134
    edited October 2020
    Good morning,
    Premium
    Limited 2.5
    Onyx
    34685 12k
    Thank you
  • grnteg98grnteg98 Member Posts: 15
    can i get numbers(mf/res/inc) on a limited xt 2.5 @ 36/12 & 36/10 zip 15089

    Thanks!
  • griffin5griffin5 Member Posts: 21
    Hello!
    What are mf and residual for an Outback Limited XT 36/15K?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,049

    Could I please get the MF and RV for a 2021 Subaru Outback Limited at 10k for 36 months in 60102? Thanks!

    2.5i or XT?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,049
    griffin5 said:

    Hello!
    What are mf and residual for an Outback Limited XT 36/15K?

    What is your location?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,049
    derekc4 said:

    Good morning,
    Premium
    Limited 2.5
    Onyx
    34685 12k
    Thank you

    .00100 and 62%
    .00100 and 61%
    .00135 and 63%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,049
    grnteg98 said:

    can i get numbers(mf/res/inc) on a limited xt 2.5 @ 36/12 & 36/10 zip 15089

    Thanks!

    36/12
    .00140 and 64%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Cosmic27Cosmic27 Member Posts: 20
    Hello, Could I please have MF/RV/incentives for a 2021 Outback Limited 2.5 for 36/12 and 36/15 in 05301 for October? Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 190,777
    Cosmic27 said:

    Hello, Could I please have MF/RV/incentives for a 2021 Outback Limited 2.5 for 36/12 and 36/15 in 05301 for October? Thank you!

    36/15
    .00100 MF and 59% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Ibowl4foodIbowl4food IllinoisMember Posts: 17
    Michaell said:

    Could I please get the MF and RV for a 2021 Subaru Outback Limited at 10k for 36 months in 60102? Thanks!

    2.5i or XT?
    2.5i
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,049

    Michaell said:

    Could I please get the MF and RV for a 2021 Subaru Outback Limited at 10k for 36 months in 60102? Thanks!

    2.5i or XT?
    2.5i
    .00100 and 62%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • griffin5griffin5 Member Posts: 21
    Michaell said:

    griffin5 said:

    Hello!
    What are mf and residual for an Outback Limited XT 36/15K?

    What is your location?
    07928
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,049
    griffin5 said:

    Michaell said:

    griffin5 said:

    Hello!
    What are mf and residual for an Outback Limited XT 36/15K?

    What is your location?
    07928
    .00115 and 61%
    $400 dealer lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dolphingreydolphingrey Member Posts: 49
    Hi,

    Can I get numbers for 36/10, 94597 for the following:

    Limited
    Limited XT
    Touring
    Touring XT
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,049

    Hi,

    Can I get numbers for 36/10, 94597 for the following:

    Limited
    Limited XT
    Touring
    Touring XT

    .00100 and 62%
    .00140 and 65%
    .00095 and 61%
    .00140 and 64%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • macky312macky312 Salt lake cityMember Posts: 14
    edited October 2020
    Hi,

    Can I get numbers for 36/10 and 36/12, plus incentives, zip: 84060 for the following:

    Limited
    Limited XT
    Touring
    Touring XT
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,049
    macky312 said:

    Hi,

    Can I get numbers for 36/10 and 36/12, plus incentives, zip: 84060 for the following:

    Limited
    Limited XT
    Touring
    Touring XT

    36/12
    .00100 and 61%
    .00140 and 64%
    .00095 and 60%
    .00140 and 63%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • macky312macky312 Salt lake cityMember Posts: 14
    What about for the 2020 models? same constraints as above
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,049
    macky312 said:

    What about for the 2020 models? same constraints as above

    Post into the 2020 Outback thread, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/57954/subaru/outback/2020-subaru-outback-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • madcity2madcity2 Member Posts: 30
    Outback limited 36/12 in zip 53703. Much thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,049
    madcity2 said:

    Outback limited 36/12 in zip 53703. Much thanks

    2.5i or XT?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • LandA220LandA220 Member Posts: 4
    Good Evening. Time to look for the "sweet spot" among models and mileage.
    Please let me know the numbers on a:
    2021 Outback Limited 36/17K in 48306
    2021 Outback Onyx 36/17k in 48306
    2021 Outback Premium 36/17k in 48306

    Thanks a ton. Also, let me know if 15K miles or a different term length provides for a better bang for the buck.
    Thanks again
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,049
    LandA220 said:

    Good Evening. Time to look for the "sweet spot" among models and mileage.
    Please let me know the numbers on a:
    2021 Outback Limited 36/17K in 48306
    2021 Outback Onyx 36/17k in 48306
    2021 Outback Premium 36/17k in 48306

    Thanks a ton. Also, let me know if 15K miles or a different term length provides for a better bang for the buck.
    Thanks again

    Limited - 2.5i or XT?

    We only have 15K residuals available to us; you'll have to ask your dealer how the extra miles affect the residual.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • LandA220LandA220 Member Posts: 4
    Michaell said:

    LandA220 said:

    Good Evening. Time to look for the "sweet spot" among models and mileage.
    Please let me know the numbers on a:
    2021 Outback Limited 36/17K in 48306
    2021 Outback Onyx 36/17k in 48306
    2021 Outback Premium 36/17k in 48306

    Thanks a ton. Also, let me know if 15K miles or a different term length provides for a better bang for the buck.
    Thanks again

    Limited - 2.5i or XT?

    We only have 15K residuals available to us; you'll have to ask your dealer how the extra miles affect the residual.
    Limited 2.5i.
    Thanks again.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 190,777
    LandA220 said:

    Michaell said:

    LandA220 said:

    Good Evening. Time to look for the "sweet spot" among models and mileage.
    Please let me know the numbers on a:
    2021 Outback Limited 36/17K in 48306
    2021 Outback Onyx 36/17k in 48306
    2021 Outback Premium 36/17k in 48306

    Thanks a ton. Also, let me know if 15K miles or a different term length provides for a better bang for the buck.
    Thanks again

    Limited - 2.5i or XT?

    We only have 15K residuals available to us; you'll have to ask your dealer how the extra miles affect the residual.
    Limited 2.5i.
    Thanks again.
    36/15
    .00100 MF and 59% residual
    .00095 MF and 62% residual
    .00100 MF and 60% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • madcity2madcity2 Member Posts: 30
    Sorry, trying to get the hang of this forum.
    Outback 2021 limited and touring 2.5
    36/12 in zip 52703
  • madcity2madcity2 Member Posts: 30
    Sorry zip is 53703
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 190,777
    madcity2 said:

    Sorry, trying to get the hang of this forum.
    Outback 2021 limited and touring 2.5
    36/12 in zip 52703

    madcity2 said:

    Sorry zip is 53703

    LTD: .00100 MF and 61% residual
    Tour: .00095 MF and 60% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • deegedeege 12302Member Posts: 29
    Hi, could you provide the RV/MF and any incentives on a 2021 Outback Premium, Limited and Onyx XT for a 36/12k lease in zip 12302. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,049
    deege said:

    Hi, could you provide the RV/MF and any incentives on a 2021 Outback Premium, Limited and Onyx XT for a 36/12k lease in zip 12302. Thank you!

    LTD - 2.5i or XT?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Andy604Andy604 NJMember Posts: 19
    Hello, will you please provide numbers for 36/12 Onyx XT and Limited XT in SC, 29464? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,049
    Andy604 said:

    Hello, will you please provide numbers for 36/12 Onyx XT and Limited XT in SC, 29464? Thanks!

    LTD XT - .00140 and 64%
    Onyx XT - .00135 and 63%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • runner22runner22 Member Posts: 12
    Hello all;
    Can I get MF/Residual on Premium and LTD in zip 10601.
    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,049
    runner22 said:

    Hello all;
    Can I get MF/Residual on Premium and LTD in zip 10601.
    Thank you!

    36/15
    LTD - .00055 and 57%
    PREM - .00035 and 57%
    $400 dealer lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • runner22runner22 Member Posts: 12
    Those are same money factors I got for the 2020. Is that correct?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 190,777
    runner22 said:

    Those are same money factors I got for the 2020. Is that correct?

    Nope

    .00100 MF
    59%/60% residual for LTD/Premium

    Sorry about that.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • runner22runner22 Member Posts: 12
    Thank you! Appreciate it.
  • EyecarlEyecarl SoCal Member Posts: 20
    Can you please provide the October MF, RV and incentives for the 2020 Outback limited XT for 36/10 in the 91201 zip?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 190,777
    Eyecarl said:

    Can you please provide the October MF, RV and incentives for the 2020 Outback limited XT for 36/10 in the 91201 zip?

    Please re-post for 2020 models, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/57954/subaru/outback/2020-subaru-outback-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • EyecarlEyecarl SoCal Member Posts: 20

    Can you please provide the October MF, RV and incentives for the 2021 Outback limited XT for 36/10 in the 91201 zip?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,049
    Eyecarl said:


    Can you please provide the October MF, RV and incentives for the 2021 Outback limited XT for 36/10 in the 91201 zip?

    .00140 and 65%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • BoniBoni Member Posts: 11
    Hi,

    Can I get numbers for 36/10 and 36/12, plus incentives, zip: 19128 for the following: Base, Premium and Limited. Thank you!
Sign In or Register to comment.