Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

2020 Acura MDX Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• Options
    DBR509DBR509 Member Posts: 7
    Can you provide me the money factor, residual value and any credits incentives for 2020 Acura MDX AWD Tech package 36/10k, zip code 11226. Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,354
    DBR509 said:

Can you provide me the money factor, residual value and any credits incentives for 2020 Acura MDX AWD Tech package 36/10k, zip code 11226. Thanks in advance.

.00042 MF and 52% residual
    $4450 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    MountainLease007MountainLease007 Member Posts: 50
    edited October 2020
    Hello.

We heard that the 2020 MDX leases pretty well lately.

How can we improve on these lease numbers? We want a 36 month term @ 15k miles in Dillon Colorado. Zip code is 80435. Little to zero down if possible. 2020 Acura MDX with an MSRP of $59,675. She only cares about having an AWD MDX with a heated steering, backup camera, navigation, blind side alerts. I’m having trouble posting a screenshot here, so I’m going to use paste instead. Thanks in advance.

(We are comparing lease numbers to a 2021 Highlander Platinum AWD lease where we put just 1st payment down, 36/15, 3.025% tax to our home = $552 per month. We have leased 2 other Highlanders and like the fact that if we trade it a couple of months before lease is up we can get some equity back because of the residual value)

We are considering a 2020 Acura MDX SH-AWD w/Advance Package
    VIN: 5J8YD4H85LL025327
    MSRP $59,675
    Dealer Discount
    −$14,553 (Is there more fluff in this??? Hidden rebate or dealer cash? Need more details.)
    Courtesy Acura Price
    $45,122
    SERVICE & PROTECTION PLANS
    $794
    Oil Change Upgrade
    $362
    Colorado Preferred Package
    $432
    TOTAL PURCHASE PRICE
    $45,916
    LEASE SUMMARY
    Term
    36 months
    Annual Mileage
    Residual Value (49%)
    $29,241
    TOTAL DUE AT SIGNING
    $0
    First Payment
    $768
    Capitalized Cost Increase
    -$1,398
    Estimated Registration & Fees
    $630
    MONTHLY PAYMENT (Not to our 80435 zip code in Dillon, Colorado)
    $767.67

*Registration & Fees include $37.20 electronic filing fee and $593 processing & handling fee.
    Security deposit waived. The capitalized cost of your lease is the Courtesy Acura Price plus $595 lease acquisition fee.
    Payment subject to approval of credit with a credit score of 800 or higher and includes all taxes and fees and any manufacturer rebates. The monthly payment includes sales tax of $52 and a lease acquisition fee of $17 ($595 paid over 36 months). At the end of your lease, a $350 disposition fee may be due.
    15,000 miles per year with 20¢/mile overage charge.
    Additional taxes, registration and license fees may apply for out of state purchasers based on their registration address. Taxes are estimates. The dealership will help determine accurate taxes prior to delivery.

Is there more room in their deal to lower this payment without us putting money down? Bad deal as it stands? We want to get payment under $550 if possible.

Thanks.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,077

Hello.

We heard that the 2020 MDX leases pretty well lately.

How can we improve on these lease numbers? We want a 36 month term @ 15k miles in Dillon Colorado. Zip code is 80435. Little to zero down if possible. 2020 Acura MDX with an MSRP of $59,675. She only cares about having an AWD MDX with a heated steering, backup camera, navigation, blind side alerts. I’m having trouble posting a screenshot here, so I’m going to use paste instead. Thanks in advance.

(We are comparing lease numbers to a 2021 Highlander Platinum AWD lease where we put just 1st payment down, 36/15, 3.025% tax to our home = $552 per month. We have leased 2 other Highlanders and like the fact that if we trade it a couple of months before lease is up we can get some equity back because of the residual value)

We are considering a 2020 Acura MDX SH-AWD w/Advance Package
    VIN: 5J8YD4H85LL025327
    MSRP $59,675
    Dealer Discount
    −$14,553 (Is there more fluff in this??? Hidden rebate or dealer cash? Need more details.)
    Courtesy Acura Price
    $45,122
    SERVICE & PROTECTION PLANS
    $794
    Oil Change Upgrade
    $362
    Colorado Preferred Package
    $432
    TOTAL PURCHASE PRICE
    $45,916
    LEASE SUMMARY
    Term
    36 months
    Annual Mileage
    Residual Value (49%)
    $29,241
    TOTAL DUE AT SIGNING
    $0
    First Payment
    $768
    Capitalized Cost Increase
    -$1,398
    Estimated Registration & Fees
    $630
    MONTHLY PAYMENT (Not to our 80435 zip code in Dillon, Colorado)
    $767.67

*Registration & Fees include $37.20 electronic filing fee and $593 processing & handling fee.
    Security deposit waived. The capitalized cost of your lease is the Courtesy Acura Price plus $595 lease acquisition fee.
    Payment subject to approval of credit with a credit score of 800 or higher and includes all taxes and fees and any manufacturer rebates. The monthly payment includes sales tax of $52 and a lease acquisition fee of $17 ($595 paid over 36 months). At the end of your lease, a $350 disposition fee may be due.
    15,000 miles per year with 20¢/mile overage charge.
    Additional taxes, registration and license fees may apply for out of state purchasers based on their registration address. Taxes are estimates. The dealership will help determine accurate taxes prior to delivery.

Is there more room in their deal to lower this payment without us putting money down? Bad deal as it stands? We want to get payment under $550 if possible.

Thanks.

.00042 and 49%
    $4450 incentives

There is an alternative set of numbers that has a higher incentive amount, but the MF is higher, too:
    .00225 MF and $8600 incentives (I'll guess that's why the discount from sticker is so large).

If I use the MSRP and selling price provided (leaving all the other stuff to the side for a moment), I calculate a payment of $474/mo, plus tax. I did add the $595 acquisition fee to the selling price and is part of my calculated payment.

The "Service & Protection Plan", the "Oil Change Upgrade" and the "Colorado Preferred Package" are pretty much junk and/or not necessary, and I'd skip them.

You shouldn't have any problem getting under $550/mo for this vehicle.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    jsunglassjsunglass Member Posts: 12
    Is this a good deal for Base AWD - South Jersey
    MSRP - $47,525
    Selling Price -$ 36,722
    Gross Cap - $39,247
    Adjusted - $37,747

$479 per month 36/10 with only first month payment due at signing
  • Options
    jsunglass said:

Is this a good deal for Base AWD - South Jersey
    MSRP - $47,525
    Selling Price -$ 36,722
    Gross Cap - $39,247
    Adjusted - $37,747

$479 per month 36/10 with only first month payment due at signing

Yes

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    mfc_l8rmfc_l8r Member Posts: 11
    Hello - and thank you for years of great info - and saved money.

Please let me know MF, RV, Incentives (and loyalty) for:

2020 MDX SH-AWD Advanced Entertainment, for 36/12, 60062 zip.
  • Options
    mfc_l8r said:

Hello - and thank you for years of great info - and saved money.

Please let me know MF, RV, Incentives (and loyalty) for:

2020 MDX SH-AWD Advanced Entertainment, for 36/12, 60062 zip.

.00042 and 51%
    $4450 incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    mfc_l8rmfc_l8r Member Posts: 11
    Thank you!
  • Options
    MountainLease007MountainLease007 Member Posts: 50
    edited October 2020
    Michaell

I saw your calculations and I’m impressed with your help. I really appreciate it.
    Do you think this 2020 MDX has a good enough residual value to get a little bit of money back on trade in? We did this before when we traded our other Toyota Highlander Platinum at lease end. The dealer took it in on trade, they paid Toyota Financial off and then cut us a check for $1800 which was the difference in market value at that time. I know that in 3 years we would trade in this new lease. Just asking, because we don’t know Acura that well.
  • Options

Michaell

I saw your calculations and I’m impressed with your help. I really appreciate it.
    Do you think this 2020 MDX has a good enough residual value to get a little bit of money back on trade in? We did this before when we traded our other Toyota Highlander Platinum at lease end. The dealer took it in on trade, they paid Toyota Financial off and then cut us a check for $1800 which was the difference in market value at that time. I know that in 3 years we would trade in this new lease. Just asking, because we don’t know Acura that well.

I think that the current market conditions drove used car prices up. They are starting to soften, so I wouldn't guarantee that you'll have equity in the next lease 3 years from now.

Also, I sent you a PM.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    hotkristinhotkristin Member Posts: 34
    edited October 2020
    Hello everyone...looking for some advice. I am looking at a base AWD MDX. 10k/36
    MSRP: 47525
    -10225 dealer discount (assuming this includes the 8600 incentive w/higher mf) I also have conquest cash applied from my Lincoln.
    Selling price: 37300
    Dealer is quoting 539 with 9 percent PA tax....this payment seems high. I’m not new to leasing but this deal can be better in my mind. A lot better!

Thanks in advance!
    18202 zip
  • Options

Hello everyone...looking for some advice. I am looking at a base AWD MDX. 10k/36
    MSRP: 47525
    -10225 dealer discount (assuming this includes the 8600 incentive w/higher mf) I also have conquest cash applied from my Lincoln.
    Selling price: 37300
    Dealer is quoting 539 with 9 percent PA tax....this payment seems high. I’m not new to leasing but this deal can be better in my mind. A lot better!

Thanks in advance!
    18202 zip

Ask for the adjusted CAP cost, and an accounting of the increase over the sale price.

You didn't mention the amount Due at Signing

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    edited October 2020

Here is what he sent me. I want a more detailed worksheet. I have done some excellent deals in the past and with the end of the month approaching, it should be more lucrative.
  • Options

Here is what he sent me. I want a more detailed worksheet. I have done some excellent deals in the past and with the end of the month approaching, it should be more lucrative.

The sales tax number on the right doesn't apply to a lease, as PA taxes the monthly payment.
    Also, no mention of the $595 acquisition fee.

And, you didn't mention the $790 of negative equity in your trade.

Yes.. you need a detailed lease worksheet.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Yes. I pointed that out that PA leases are taxed monthly at 9 percent. Waiting to hear back. I didn't mention the negative equity because we decided we are going to keep the Lincoln for 2 months until the lease expires. They had no interest in buying it. The payment still doesn't add up.
  • Options

Yes. I pointed that out that PA leases are taxed monthly at 9 percent. Waiting to hear back. I didn't mention the negative equity because we decided we are going to keep the Lincoln for 2 months until the lease expires. They had no interest in buying it. The payment still doesn't add up.

Add up to what? Until you have the actual lease numbers, you don't know why. I'm sure once they give you the actual numbers, it will add up. You just might not like the reasons.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    edited October 2020
    So you are saying a $37,000 vehicle should lease at 539-540 a month? In the forum, another post from south jersey quoted 475 with 475 down I believe....so apparently these numbers are attainable. I am currently in an MKX that I did a zero due at signing 398 a month lease on.

I asked for my lease worksheet. Let's see what the actual sale price is that they are putting forward from the lease. Then the calculation should be quite simple.
  • Options

So you are saying a $37,000 vehicle should lease at 539-540 a month? In the forum, another post from south jersey quoted 475 with 475 down I believe....so apparently these numbers are attainable. I am currently in an MKX that I did a zero due at signing 398 a month lease on.

I asked for my lease worksheet. Let's see what the actual sale price is that they are putting forward from the lease. Then the calculation should be quite simple.

Not what I'm saying at all. $37000 is one number that you have, but you don't have all of the numbers. Once you get them, you may see why the payment is what it is. (NJ has lower taxes, also). Your Lincoln lease deal really has no bearing on the current Acura program.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Thank you! Thanks why I am here! I know the Lincoln lease has no bearing, however trying to compare similar priced vehicles. Let's see what they come back with. Thanks again. This forum, more than any other has helped me secure the best deals on my leases.....going on number six!
  • Options
    Daliriou5Daliriou5 Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2020
    MF and RV, and any incentives for CA on base MDX? 36/7500k
  • Options
    Daliriou5 said:

MF and RV, and any incentives for CA on base MDX? 36/7500k

.00042 and 55%
    $3650 incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Daliriou5Daliriou5 Member Posts: 2
    dealer gave me a MF of .0025 and RV 52%, why such a large difference?
  • Options
    Daliriou5 said:

dealer gave me a MF of .0025 and RV 52%, why such a large difference?

There is a larger incentive with the higher MF - $7500

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Lada2101Lada2101 Member Posts: 5
    2020 MDX Tech AWD
    MSRP 52525
    price 37152
    net cap 37678
    MF .00225
    RV 51% or $26788
    12k for 36 month
    zip 20878
    monthly $$$ 447.55
    good deal?

I am turning in a 2019 MDX tech FWD, had same exact payments.
    RV was $26153, I am confused why RV is not higher as the MSRP is about 2200 higher?
    I also heard MF should drop for loyalty, this will be 3rd MDX from same dealer.

thanks.
  • Options
    Lada2101 said:

2020 MDX Tech AWD
    MSRP 52525
    price 37152
    net cap 37678
    MF .00225
    RV 51% or $26788
    12k for 36 month
    zip 20878
    monthly $$$ 447.55
    good deal?

I am turning in a 2019 MDX tech FWD, had same exact payments.
    RV was $26153, I am confused why RV is not higher as the MSRP is about 2200 higher?
    I also heard MF should drop for loyalty, this will be 3rd MDX from same dealer.

thanks.

What is the amount Due at Signing?

The 2019 likely had a different residual percentage.

According to our documents, you should get .00215 MF, if you are a current customer.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    just first payment due at signing, and the fees, acquisition, dealer processing, tags, and tax difference.
  • Options
    Lada2101 said:

just first payment due at signing, and the fees, acquisition, dealer processing, tags, and tax difference.

So, what is that amount?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    499 Processing fee
    595 Acura lease acquisition fee
    249 Tax - after 2100 tax credit for trade
    247 Tags transfer

this is the what dealer also wrote,, i dont understand it:
    -1168 Net subtracted for trade in, after pay off, not including 2100 tax credit above
  • Options
    He also said the .00215 MF is avail starting at the last 6 months of an existing lease???
  • Options
    Lada2101 said:

He also said the .00215 MF is avail starting at the last 6 months of an existing lease???

Haven't heard that, but you could be giving something up by selling the vehicle, instead of turning it in at the end.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Lada2101 said:

499 Processing fee
    595 Acura lease acquisition fee
    249 Tax - after 2100 tax credit for trade
    247 Tags transfer

this is the what dealer also wrote,, i dont understand it:
    -1168 Net subtracted for trade in, after pay off, not including 2100 tax credit above

So...

$447
    +$499
    +$595
    +$249
    +$247
    = $2037?

Minus the $1168 equity in your vehicle?
    = $869 Due from you at signing?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    that is how i am reading it. basically getting the next year model w/AWD for 900 bucks. seems to be a deal to me...
  • Options
    Lada2101 said:

that is how i am reading it. basically getting the next year model w/AWD for 900 bucks. seems to be a deal to me...

Yes

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    manintheboxmaninthebox Member Posts: 21
    edited November 2020
    Can someone please provide the MF, RV and incentives for a 2020 MDX SH-AWD w/Advance in 53005?
  • Options

Can someone please provide the MF, RV and incentives for a 2020 MDX SH-AWD w/Advance in 53005?

36/15
    .00042 MF and 49% residual
    $4450 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    skarfaceskarface Member Posts: 67
    Are there new incentives for November? Base mdx awd 7500 miles 3 years. Looking for the higher incentive with the higher money factor.
  • Options
    skarface said:

Are there new incentives for November? Base mdx awd 7500 miles 3 years. Looking for the higher incentive with the higher money factor.

November programs will be released Tuesday.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    leaseguru54leaseguru54 Member Posts: 6
    Can I get MF & RV on Acura MDX sport hybrid zip code 32771 3 yr. 7500 miles with MSRP of about 54K? Dealer says 7500 incentive with standard MF .00025 & RV 47% is better than using .00042 MF but why the low RV?
  • Options
    typed standard MF wrong, it is .00225
  • Options

Can I get MF & RV on Acura MDX sport hybrid zip code 32771 3 yr. 7500 miles with MSRP of about 54K? Dealer says 7500 incentive with standard MF .00025 & RV 47% is better than using .00042 MF but why the low RV?

The incentive on the hybrid with the higher MF is actually $8600, and the 36/7500 residual is 53%.

Looks like the dealer is reading from the wrong line in the chart.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    manintheboxmaninthebox Member Posts: 21
    edited November 2020
    kyfdx said:

36/15
    $4450 incentive
    Thank you. Can you provide 36/10 & 36/12 as well? Also, are the numbers any different for the SH-AWD w/Tech?
  • Options
    thank you.
  • Options

kyfdx said:

36/15
    $4450 incentive
    Thank you. Can you provide 36/10 & 36/12 as well? Also, are the numbers any different for the SH-AWD w/Tech?
    +3% or +2%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    MgmeMgme Member Posts: 3
    edited November 2020
    Hi I’m new to leases can you guys help me to see if this a good deal?
    MDX Tech
    Msrp 50,525
    Discount -12,492
    Rebates- 1,500
    Adjusted price 36,532
    Other aftermarket 989
    Total parchase 37,521
    Doc fee 150
    Tax 450
    Non tax fee 193
    Balance 38,314

Monthly $465 , $2000 at sign includes first payment.
  • Options
    Mgme said:

Msrp 50,525
    Discount -12,492
    Rebates- 1,500
    Adjusted price 36,532
    Other aftermarket 989
    Total parchase 37,521
    Doc fee 150
    Tax 450
    Non tax fee 193
    Balance 38,314

What is included in the $989 "Other"

What is your location?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kyfdx said:

Mgme said:

Msrp 50,525
    Discount -12,492
    Rebates- 1,500
    Adjusted price 36,532
    Other aftermarket 989
    Total parchase 37,521
    Doc fee 150
    Tax 450
    Non tax fee 193
    Balance 38,314

What is your location?
    Other aftermarkets: protection package (window tint, door cup protector etc. it’s not optional )
    Zip code 75063
    Thanks for your help
  • Options
    Mgme said:

kyfdx said:

Mgme said:

Msrp 50,525
    Discount -12,492
    Rebates- 1,500
    Adjusted price 36,532
    Other aftermarket 989
    Total parchase 37,521
    Doc fee 150
    Tax 450
    Non tax fee 193
    Balance 38,314

What is your location?
    Other aftermarkets: protection package (window tint, door cup protector etc. it’s not optional )
    Zip code 75063
    Thanks for your help
    Are there Texas tax credits?
    $450 doesn't seem like much tax.

In any case, that looks like a good deal.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kyfdx said:

Mgme said:

kyfdx said:

Mgme said:

Msrp 50,525
    Discount -12,492
    Rebates- 1,500
    Adjusted price 36,532
    Other aftermarket 989
    Total parchase 37,521
    Doc fee 150
    Tax 450
    Non tax fee 193
    Balance 38,314

What is your location?
    Zip code 75063
    Thanks for your help
    Are there Texas tax credits?
    $450 doesn't seem like much tax.

In any case, that looks like a good deal.
    Yes there is a Tax credit
  • Options
    skarfaceskarface Member Posts: 67
    Michaell said:

skarface said:

November programs will be released Tuesday.
    Can you provide the new loyalty incentive as well? Thanks