Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2015 GMC Yukon Lease Questions

Comments

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,337
    12thman said:

Are the numbers posted above for the SLT the same for a Denali? I'm looking at a 24 month/12k lease for a 4WD Denali.

Yes, one of the two residuals will be correct for the Denali.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    mbguy25mbguy25 Member Posts: 32
    Hi,

just curious if rates have changed for better or worse this month, or remained the same. Finalizing a deal tomorrow afternoon that was structured on Dec. 31
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,266
    mbguy25 said:

Hi,

just curious if rates have changed for better or worse this month, or remained the same. Finalizing a deal tomorrow afternoon that was structured on Dec. 31

Current program runs through January 5th.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    dre210dre210 Member Posts: 80
    Can you please advise the residual and MF for a 2015 Yukon SLT, 10000 miles and 39 months.

• Options
    dre210 said:

Can you please advise the residual and MF for a 2015 Yukon SLT, 10000 miles and 39 months.

2.85% and 56%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    dre210dre210 Member Posts: 80
    Can you please advise the residual and MF for 2015 Yukon SLT, 10,000 milesfor 24, 36 & 39 months for the month of February, if the number are available?
  • Options
    dre210 said:

Can you please advise the residual and MF for 2015 Yukon SLT, 10,000 milesfor 24, 36 & 39 months for the month of February, if the number are available?

24/10: .00075 MF and 64% residual
    36/10: .00110 MF and 58% residual
    39/10: .00110 MF and 56% residual.

All numbers are from GM Financial, this month

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    mjf306mjf306 Member Posts: 5
    Hi, can you help with MF and Residual for 2015 Yukon XL SLT 4x4 in NJ. 36month/12K and 36month/15k. Thanks!!
  • Options
    mjf306 said:

Hi, can you help with MF and Residual for 2015 Yukon XL SLT 4x4 in NJ. 36month/12K and 36month/15k. Thanks!!

The only numbers we have this month are from GM Financial.

.00110 and 55% for 36/15. Add 2% for 12K.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    mjf306mjf306 Member Posts: 5
    Thank you!!
  • Options
    beachbum17beachbum17 Member Posts: 3
    Is 15,000 a year the highest mileage lease they offer on the XL?
  • Options

Yes ... any additional miles would have to be purchased up front.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options

GM will do 18K/yr for 2% lower residual than the 15K/yr. plan... GM and Ford are the only two makes that do a straight percentage residual for over 15K/yr (that I know of)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    jadcamjadcam Member Posts: 14
    Need lease info for a 2015 2WD Yukon Denali (non-XL) -- 36/15 in the Los Angeles area. How about Yukon SLT (non-XL)? Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    jadcam said:

Need lease info for a 2015 2WD Yukon Denali (non-XL) -- 36/15 in the Los Angeles area. How about Yukon SLT (non-XL)? Thanks in advance!

GM Financial numbers

.00110 and 55% for both trim levels.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    jadcamjadcam Member Posts: 14
    how about the MF and residual on 39/15?
  • Options
    jadcam said:

how about the MF and residual on 39/15?

Same MF; deduct 2% from the residual for 39 months.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    twentywaystwentyways Member Posts: 11
    Question

Does anyone have any idea why Gm isn't giving any real money or incentives on Yukon and Yukon xl leases?  I know the Denali line traditional doesn't get alot of incentives but this is crazy that there's nothing on the gmc, Cadillac lines I don't know about the Chevy trucks but their following suit. You would think they they would want  to boost sales. The notes are ridiculous as well as the price points especially Cadillac. 
  • Options

kyfdx said:
    24/10: .00075 MF and 64% residual 36/10: .00110 MF and 58% residual 39/10: .00110 MF and 56% residual. All numbers are from GM Financial, this month
    Are those the same for Denali line?  Are they still doing the gm brand in home cash? 
  • Options

Question

Does anyone have any idea why Gm isn't giving any real money or incentives on Yukon and Yukon xl leases?  I know the Denali line traditional doesn't get alot of incentives but this is crazy that there's nothing on the gmc, Cadillac lines I don't know about the Chevy trucks but their following suit. You would think they they would want  to boost sales. The notes are ridiculous as well as the price points especially Cadillac. 

I don't think GM is having any problem selling every single Escalade, Yukon, Tahoe or Suburban they can make, hence the low incentives.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options

kyfdx said:

dre210 said:

24/10: .00075 MF and 64% residual
    36/10: .00110 MF and 58% residual
    39/10: .00110 MF and 56% residual.

All numbers are from GM Financial, this month

Are those the same for Denali line?  Are they still doing the gm brand in home cash? 

Numbers are the same for both the SLT trim as well as the Denali.

Don't have any information on current GM incentives.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Michaell said:
    Question

I don't think GM is having any problem selling every single Escalade, Yukon, Tahoe or Suburban they can make, hence the low incentives.
    Michigan the Escalade sales aren't good gmc is good  but Denali has slowed notes are horrible Yukon does okay according to my dealer i use but they all say the same thing, if they would have even a small incentive sales would pick up on leases not to mention they aren't building them to stock the  dealerships  because of the notes. All except Chevy you will see a ton of those on any lot. I believe the high cost of the Denali and Escalade keep those sales down. Thanks for the info anyway. .I want a Denali xl but even with my gm employee  discount and the gm in home a 2yr/10 is in the high 8's well last time I checked a 27 month use to be attractive 
  • Options

Michaell said:

Question

Michigan the Escalade sales aren't good gmc is good  but Denali has slowed notes are horrible Yukon does okay according to my dealer i use but they all say the same thing, if they would have even a small incentive sales would pick up on leases not to mention they aren't building them to stock the  dealerships  because of the notes. All except Chevy you will see a ton of those on any lot. I believe the high cost of the Denali and Escalade keep those sales down. Thanks for the info anyway. .I want a Denali xl but even with my gm employee  discount and the gm in home a 2yr/10 is in the high 8's well last time I checked a 27 month use to be attractive 

I'm sure there are regional differences in popularity but, as you've noted, they aren't cheap to lease at the moment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    I just want to see a 1500 dollar incentive along with my discount thanks again
  • Options
    diggy5diggy5 Member Posts: 11
    Hi, can I get money factor and residual values for a 2015 Yukon SLT, 36 months/15k? Anyone out there been shopping for one? Seems like they're not giving too much of a discount or incentives off msrp. I'm based in NYC, anyone know any recent good deals from any dealerships? Help is appreciated. Thanks!
  • Options
    diggy5 said:

Hi, can I get money factor and residual values for a 2015 Yukon SLT, 36 months/15k? Anyone out there been shopping for one? Seems like they're not giving too much of a discount or incentives off msrp. I'm based in NYC, anyone know any recent good deals from any dealerships? Help is appreciated. Thanks!

.00110 and 55%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    idocdavididocdavid Member Posts: 4
    Hi Car man,

Can I get the MF and residual on the 2015 Yukon Denali for 36/12K and 39/12K ?
    Also I need to know which institution is offering the best lease deal, as the dealer can choose to offer me a different institution with a higher rate that benefits them more than me. Thanks is advance.

• Options
    idocdavid said:

Hi Car man,

Also I need to know which institution is offering the best lease deal, as the dealer can choose to offer me a different institution with a higher rate that benefits them more than me. Thanks is advance.

We only have numbers from GM Financial this month.

.00110 and 57% / 55%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Do you have the numbers for the 27/10000 lease on a Denali and Denali xl cause the 27 month was attractive 
  • Options

Do you have the numbers for the 27/10000 lease on a Denali and Denali xl cause the 27 month was attractive 

Yukon and Yukon XL Denali - 00075 and 63% for 27/10

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    sfmarksfmark Member Posts: 41
    Michaell said:

idocdavid said:

Hi Car man,

.00110 and 57% / 55%
    Are these the same numbers for the 2015 Yukon SLT 4X4? Also looking at a 36/12K. Thanks!
  • Options
    sfmark said:

Michaell said:

idocdavid said:

Hi Car man,

.00110 and 57% / 55%
    Are these the same numbers for the 2015 Yukon SLT 4X4? Also looking at a 36/12K. Thanks!
    SLT are the same as the Denali numbers.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    edited February 2015
    On a lease where is the barging room or how can the dealer  increase or decrease your payment if your  in an A tier and your interest rate is good. Can u explain the 00075 number and the. 00110 I understand the residual but the first number is above my understanding and the MF is that just purchase? Thanks
  • Options

On a lease where is the barging room or how can the dealer  increase or decrease your payment if your  in an A tier and your interest rate is good. Can u explain the 00075 number and the. 00110 I understand the residual but the first number is above my understanding and the MF is that just purchase? Thanks

The money factor is used in a lease to determine the interest paid. It's expressed as a decimal value - to convert it to a percentage, multiply by 2400.

The base rate is set by the bank, but the dealer is allowed to mark it up for extra profit.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Any numbers for March 27/10 24/10 36/10 any offers or incentives Michigan 
  • Options

Any numbers for March 27/10 24/10 36/10 any offers or incentives Michigan 

Sorry... .don't have the March numbers, yet.. Hopefully, this week.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Michaell said:

Michaell said:

Question

I'm sure there are regional differences in popularity but, as you've noted, they aren't cheap to lease at the moment.

What does it mean that "the notes are horrible"? Don't know the lingo, so not sure what "notes" are? Reviews?

Thanks!

• Options
    edited March 2015
    Lol payments, even with the discount and now you don't have to package everything, to get a sunroof you use to have to add the open road and to get the steps you had to add some other package with useless options. Now you can save thousands by just picking the item you want and even now the Denali I wanted is 62,000 with the discount and they still want 894.00 a month for 27 months with tier 1 or A credit. That's alot for a gmc. But it's a hell of a lot better then 1200 for a beefed up gmc with Cadillac badging. I know it's a pickup but I priced a 15 platinum f150 sticker fully loaded at around  69,000 with my brothers discount didn't know the end price but it was 540.00 a month 24 months crazy options more cabin room but it's a truck not an suv. Maybe I'm not understanding the pricing for gmc and Cadillac but the payments seem really high for what it is. My dealer told me they have stock now cause the payments are so high. They did get better the first month's were all orders and those trucks were in the 1000 range and for a Denali that's crazy. 
  • Options
    Ah, got it. Thanks!
  • Options
    bitmoogsbitmoogs Member Posts: 3
    Hey there, wondering if you could help with March numbers for MF and residual on a 2015 Yukon Denali 4WD, 36/12K and 36/15K. With options Open Road + Premium + Enhanced Security packages. 95051 zip. Thanks!
  • Options
    bitmoogs said:

Hey there, wondering if you could help with March numbers for MF and residual on a 2015 Yukon Denali 4WD, 36/12K and 36/15K. With options Open Road + Premium + Enhanced Security packages. 95051 zip. Thanks!

.00097 MF and 55%/53% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    bitmoogsbitmoogs Member Posts: 3
    @kyfdx, thanks! Are these figures GM Financial, Ally or US Bank?
  • Options
    bitmoogs said:

@kyfdx, thanks! Are these figures GM Financial, Ally or US Bank?

GM Financial

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    edited March 2015
    Heard ally was all done with certain ones I think they do the exclusive stuff lol Cadillac  it's gm financial now is that true? .... 
  • Options

Heard ally was all done it's gm financial now is that true? .... 

For GMC we only have GM Financial numbers.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    eldipabloeldipablo Member Posts: 1
    Hello,

Can I get the MF & Resid for Denali 2wd and 4wd 24mo 12kmi/yr?

Thanks,
    Paul
  • Options
    eldipablo said:

Hello,

Can I get the MF & Resid for Denali 2wd and 4wd 24mo 12kmi/yr?

Thanks,
    Paul

.00045 and 61%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    jddssc121jddssc121 Member Posts: 151
    edited March 2015
    I see the Yukon Denali #'s above... not sure if the XL changes anything. Can you share MF and residual for a 2015 Yukon XL Denali at 36/15? thanks!
  • Options
    jddssc121 said:

I see the Yukon Denali #'s above... not sure if the XL changes anything. Can you share MF and residual for a 2015 Yukon XL Denali at 36/15? thanks!

Same as regular size Yukon ... 53% and .00097

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    jddssc121jddssc121 Member Posts: 151
    Michaell said:

jddssc121 said:

Same as regular size Yukon ... 53% and .00097
    thanks! Do you know the acquisition fee?