Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2016 Acura TLX Lease Questions

2456718

Comments

  • Also non-tech too and 2.4 if different. Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 113,632
    jeremyaz said:

    Can you please provide the MF and residual for 2016 tlx 3.5 fwd with tech and any incentives in Arizona? 36/10 36/12. Also what is the month term for sweet spot on a tlx lease? Thanks!

    .00077 MF on all TLX
    $500 lease cash on base models, $1500 on tech/advance models.

    60% residual for 36/12 on base models
    58% residual for 36/12 on all other models

    Add 7% to residual for 24/12.

    Add 1% to residual for 10K/yr

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi...I'm in NY and interested in leasing a 2016 Acura TLX 2.4 4cyl base or tech 36months 10k miles a year
    I would like to know Money Factor Residual value and any incentives in my area
    Thanks in Advance...
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 103,798
    edited January 2016

    Hi...I'm in NY and interested in leasing a 2016 Acura TLX 2.4 4cyl base or tech 36months 10k miles a year
    I would like to know Money Factor Residual value and any incentives in my area
    Thanks in Advance...

    .00077 and $2250 lease cash

    2.4 Base - 61%
    2.4 Tech - 59%

    EDIT - my apologies, the $2250 lease cash is for the 2015 model. For 2016, the lease cash is $500 for the base trim and $1500 for the Tech trim.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Please I am interested in leasing a 2016 Acura TLX 2.4 4cyl  tech 36months 15 miles a year 
    I would like to know Money Factor Residual value and any incentives in CT
    Thanks in Advance...
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 103,798
    tquest123 said:

    Please I am interested in leasing a 2016 Acura TLX 2.4 4cyl  tech 36months 15 miles a year 
    I would like to know Money Factor Residual value and any incentives in CT
    Thanks in Advance...

    .00077 and $1500 lease cash. 36/15 residual is 56%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tquest123tquest123 Posts: 5
    edited January 2016
    Michaell said:
    Please I am interested in leasing a 2016 Acura TLX 2.4 4cyl  tech 36months 15 miles a year 
    I would like to know Money Factor Residual value and any incentives in CT
    Thanks in Advance...
    .00077 and $1500 lease cash. 36/15 residual is 56%
    Thank you. Is the lease cash guaranteed or you need to meet other criteria to get the lease cash? One of the dealers I spoke to was only offering $1000 lease cash .
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 113,632
    tquest123 said:


    Michaell said:

    Please I am interested in leasing a 2016 Acura TLX 2.4 4cyl  tech 36months 15 miles a year 
    I would like to know Money Factor Residual value and any incentives in CT
    Thanks in Advance...
    .00077 and $1500 lease cash. 36/15 residual is 56%

    Thank you. Is the lease cash guaranteed or you need to meet other criteria to get the lease cash? One of the dealers I spoke to was only offering $1000 lease cash .

    It's a factory to dealer incentive. They don't have to give you any of it. Use your knowledge of it to negotiate a better price.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can you guys tell me if this is a good deal 
    2016 TLX 2.4l tech 
    Msrp $35,675-
                   1,000- loyalty bonus 
                   1,500- lease cash 
                   1,000 off msrp
    Net cap $32,115
    Money factor .00077
    For 36 Months and 10k miles a year 

    $365 Including taxes 

    Good deal?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 103,798

    Can you guys tell me if this is a good deal 
    2016 TLX 2.4l tech 
    Msrp $35,675-
                   1,000- loyalty bonus 
                   1,500- lease cash 
                   1,000 off msrp
    Net cap $32,115
    Money factor .00077
    For 36 Months and 10k miles a year 

    $365 Including taxes 

    Good deal?


    I get $348/mo + tax, so looks to be in the ballpark.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Please post MF, RV, Lease Cash for 2016 TLX SH-AWD Tech and Advance. 36/15. Maryland. I currently own an Acura financed through Acura Financial.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 103,798
    abokhari said:

    Please post MF, RV, Lease Cash for 2016 TLX SH-AWD Tech and Advance. 36/15. Maryland. I currently own an Acura financed through Acura Financial.

    .00077 and $1500 lease cash, 56% residual for both Tech and Advance.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4


  • .00077 and $1500 lease cash, 56% residual for both Tech and Advance.

    Thank you Michaell. Do you also have the RV and MF for 2015 SH-AWD Tech and Advance? I guess the lease cash is $2250.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 113,632
    abokhari said:


    .00077 and $1500 lease cash, 56% residual for both Tech and Advance.

    Thank you Michaell. Do you also have the RV and MF for 2015 SH-AWD Tech and Advance? I guess the lease cash is $2250.

    $3000 lease cash. 49%/47% residual for Tech/Advance.

    Don't know the money factor, but it's likely .00165.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Thank you kyfdx.
  • FYI Purchased 2016 TLX V6 Tech vehicle cost 36000 cap cost 37000 (cost plus tax) due at signing 750 (1750-1000 acura loyalty) license 1st month, doc fee bank fee
    So selling for invoice minus lease cash and acura loyalty
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 103,798

    FYI Purchased 2016 TLX V6 Tech vehicle cost 36000 cap cost 37000 (cost plus tax) due at signing 750 (1750-1000 acura loyalty) license 1st month, doc fee bank fee
    So selling for invoice minus lease cash and acura loyalty

    Congrats!

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi, please comment. TLX base 36k, $32,615, 411.40 license $80 doc fee, sell $30,407, total savings plus rebate$3208, gross cap cost $31,045, total due at signing $1000 = $346.52 includes sales tax of 8%. Residual $19,569.

    I'm not satisfied because I get $1k loyalty bonus + $500 lease bonus cash before dealer discount. Therefore the dealer discount is only $708 or 2.1%. I should be closer to 7% $2300 dealer discount or am I dreaming. Thank you in advance.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 103,798
    warreng3 said:

    Hi, please comment. TLX base 36k, $32,615, 411.40 license $80 doc fee, sell $30,407, total savings plus rebate$3208, gross cap cost $31,045, total due at signing $1000 = $346.52 includes sales tax of 8%. Residual $19,569.

    I'm not satisfied because I get $1k loyalty bonus + $500 lease bonus cash before dealer discount. Therefore the dealer discount is only $708 or 2.1%. I should be closer to 7% $2300 dealer discount or am I dreaming. Thank you in advance.

    .00077 and 60%.

    I get $386/mo with tax using those numbers.

    We don't track selling prices - can't tell you how much better you can do on price.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bchi99bchi99 Posts: 10
    Hello, please post MF, RV, Lease Cash for 2016 TLX SH-AWD Tech and Advance. 36mos/15/12/10 Virginia. Do you also know what a good cap cost out the door is for this model?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 103,798
    bchi99 said:

    Hello, please post MF, RV, Lease Cash for 2016 TLX SH-AWD Tech and Advance. 36mos/15/12/10 Virginia. Do you also know what a good cap cost out the door is for this model?

    .00077 and 56% for 36/15. $1500 lease cash.

    Add 2% for 12K and 3% for 10K

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bchi99bchi99 Posts: 10
    great thanks!
  • snoopy335snoopy335 Posts: 3
    edited February 2016
    Hi, looking for 36/10 MF, residual and incentives on a 2016 TLX SH-AWD w/Tech and TLX base w/Tech in New Jersey.

    Thx
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 113,632
    snoopy335 said:

    Hi, looking for 36/10 MF, residual and incentives on a 2016 TLX SH-AWD w/Tech and TLX base w/Tech in New Jersey.

    Thx

    .00077 MF and 59% residual. $1500 lease cash.

    For either model.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi. Looking for 2016 TLX base w/tech and TLX SH-AWD. 36/12 & 36/15 MF, residual value, and incentives in Georgia. Been with Acura for the past 6 years with 2 cars I've leased. What should I expect for loyalty incentives. Thank you in advance. You helped me lease a TSX and MDX :)
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 113,632

    Hi. Looking for 2016 TLX base w/tech and TLX SH-AWD. 36/12 & 36/15 MF, residual value, and incentives in Georgia. Been with Acura for the past 6 years with 2 cars I've leased. What should I expect for loyalty incentives. Thank you in advance. You helped me lease a TSX and MDX :)

    00077 MF and 58%/56% residual. $1500 lease cash.

    For either model.

    No info on loyalty

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • crg7crg7 Posts: 32
    Need help determining if this is a good deal: 2016 tlx v6 tech package 36 month/15k miles in south florida. cap cost is 36,043.20. Payment is $445/month including tax with total of $750 due at signing. Thanks for your help.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 103,798
    crg7 said:

    Need help determining if this is a good deal: 2016 tlx v6 tech package 36 month/15k miles in south florida. cap cost is 36,043.20. Payment is $445/month including tax with total of $750 due at signing. Thanks for your help.

    .00077 and 56%. $1500 lease cash.

    What is the MSRP?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • crg7crg7 Posts: 32
    Michaell said:

    crg7 said:

    Need help determining if this is a good deal: 2016 tlx v6 tech package 36 month/15k miles in south florida. cap cost is 36,043.20. Payment is $445/month including tax with total of $750 due at signing. Thanks for your help.

    .00077 and 56%. $1500 lease cash.

    What is the MSRP?
    MSRP is 40,135 plus I have $1000 in acura loyalty.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 103,798
    crg7 said:

    Michaell said:

    crg7 said:

    Need help determining if this is a good deal: 2016 tlx v6 tech package 36 month/15k miles in south florida. cap cost is 36,043.20. Payment is $445/month including tax with total of $750 due at signing. Thanks for your help.

    .00077 and 56%. $1500 lease cash.

    What is the MSRP?
    MSRP is 40,135 plus I have $1000 in acura loyalty.
    I get $422/mo + tax with those numbers, so pretty close to your quote.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.