Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2016 Acura TLX Lease Questions

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,057
    bchi99 said:

Hello, please post MF, RV, Lease Cash for 2016 TLX SH-AWD Tech and Advance. 36mos/15/12/10 Virginia. Do you also know what a good cap cost out the door is for this model?

.00077 and 56% for 36/15. $1500 lease cash.

Add 2% for 12K and 3% for 10K

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• bchi99bchi99 Member Posts: 15
    great thanks!
  • snoopy335snoopy335 Member Posts: 3
    edited February 2016
    Hi, looking for 36/10 MF, residual and incentives on a 2016 TLX SH-AWD w/Tech and TLX base w/Tech in New Jersey.

Thx
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,175
    snoopy335 said:

Hi, looking for 36/10 MF, residual and incentives on a 2016 TLX SH-AWD w/Tech and TLX base w/Tech in New Jersey.

Thx

.00077 MF and 59% residual. $1500 lease cash.

For either model.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• sallyboballysallybobally Member Posts: 1
    Hi. Looking for 2016 TLX base w/tech and TLX SH-AWD. 36/12 & 36/15 MF, residual value, and incentives in Georgia. Been with Acura for the past 6 years with 2 cars I've leased. What should I expect for loyalty incentives. Thank you in advance. You helped me lease a TSX and MDX :)

Hi. Looking for 2016 TLX base w/tech and TLX SH-AWD. 36/12 & 36/15 MF, residual value, and incentives in Georgia. Been with Acura for the past 6 years with 2 cars I've leased. What should I expect for loyalty incentives. Thank you in advance. You helped me lease a TSX and MDX :)

00077 MF and 58%/56% residual. $1500 lease cash.

For either model.

No info on loyalty

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• crg7crg7 Member Posts: 38
    Need help determining if this is a good deal: 2016 tlx v6 tech package 36 month/15k miles in south florida. cap cost is 36,043.20. Payment is $445/month including tax with total of $750 due at signing. Thanks for your help.
    crg7 said:

Need help determining if this is a good deal: 2016 tlx v6 tech package 36 month/15k miles in south florida. cap cost is 36,043.20. Payment is $445/month including tax with total of $750 due at signing. Thanks for your help.

.00077 and 56%. $1500 lease cash.

What is the MSRP?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

Michaell said:

crg7 said:

What is the MSRP?
    MSRP is 40,135 plus I have $1000 in acura loyalty.
    crg7 said:

Michaell said:

crg7 said:

What is the MSRP?
    I get $422/mo + tax with those numbers, so pretty close to your quote.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

crg7 said:

Michaell said:

crg7 said:

What is the MSRP?
    I get $422/mo + tax with those numbers, so pretty close to your quote.
    Thanks!
  • wcrannellwcrannell Member Posts: 1
    OK...I think we're getting fleeced here. A little backstory...we've been leasing with a Dallas/Fort Worth leasing company for quite a few years now. Maybe 6-7 cars. We understand that we don't necessarily get the absolute lowest deal because we pay them to essentially be a purchasing agent. They do the leg work, the negotiating, and pretty show up on your doorstep with a shiny new car. Plus, we understand they have to make some money on the deal. Fine, we get that and are willing to pay a premium. But not THIS much...

Using reasonably current numbers from this site for a 2016 TLX 2.4 w/ Tech with nothing down and rolling everything into the lease, including taxes in TX (6.25%) I get this...

36mo/15K: .00077 MF / 56% Res
    $570/mo (OUCH)
    Selling Price: $37690 (MSRP)

But wait. The thing is that my numbers are based on the MSRP of the car AND...wait for it...the leasing company wants $587 for FOUR years with $3000 DOWN. Sorry, I'm yelling...

We're pretty loyal customers, but seriously? Has anyone recently leased this car, and where were your payments?
    wcrannell said:

OK...I think we're getting fleeced here. A little backstory...we've been leasing with a Dallas/Fort Worth leasing company for quite a few years now. Maybe 6-7 cars. We understand that we don't necessarily get the absolute lowest deal because we pay them to essentially be a purchasing agent. They do the leg work, the negotiating, and pretty show up on your doorstep with a shiny new car. Plus, we understand they have to make some money on the deal. Fine, we get that and are willing to pay a premium. But not THIS much...

Using reasonably current numbers from this site for a 2016 TLX 2.4 w/ Tech with nothing down and rolling everything into the lease, including taxes in TX (6.25%) I get this...

36mo/15K: .00077 MF / 56% Res
    $570/mo (OUCH)
    Selling Price: $37690 (MSRP)

But wait. The thing is that my numbers are based on the MSRP of the car AND...wait for it...the leasing company wants $587 for FOUR years with $3000 DOWN. Sorry, I'm yelling...

We're pretty loyal customers, but seriously? Has anyone recently leased this car, and where were your payments?

I confirm the .00077 MF and 56% residual.

The selling price is the MSRP? Ouch. There is $1500 lease cash available on the 2.4 Tech that you aren't getting. Plus you should be able to negotiate a pretty decent discount from sticker in addition to the incentive.

Yes, the taxes in Texas kill you on a lease.

For $600/mo you can get into a Lexus GS or an E-class.

Might be time to start negotiating your own deals and save the money.

Those terms are horrible - ($587 * 48) + 3000 = $31,176 for a car that will be worth about $21K at lease end.

You could probably buy it for that payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• gogiants09gogiants09 Member Posts: 14
    Hello. I am trying to find out whether a deal is a good one or not for a 2016 FWD TLX with Tech on a 10,000 mile, 36 month lease.
    MSRP is $40,295
    Residual is 59%, or $23,755
    Payment with nothing down, tax included, dealer fees, 1st month, etc. is $455/month. I am turning in my current MDX lease that they value the equity applied to as being $2,185.

I forgot to include. The money factor used was .00097

Hello. I am trying to find out whether a deal is a good one or not for a 2016 FWD TLX with Tech on a 10,000 mile, 36 month lease.
    MSRP is $40,295
    Residual is 59%, or $23,755
    Payment with nothing down, tax included, dealer fees, 1st month, etc. is $455/month. I am turning in my current MDX lease that they value the equity applied to as being $2,185.

I forgot to include. The money factor used was .00097

Base MF on the TLX is .00077, so the dealer is marking that up on you.

What is the negotiated selling price or cap cost?

36/10 residual is 59%

We do not recommend using trade equity as down payment - that money would be lost if the car is stolen or totaled. Have the dealer cut you a check instead.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Here is a different way to frame my question on a deal. With nothing down, what would be considered a "good deal" in terms of monthly payment for a FWD TL with Tech package with taxes included in the payment not paid up front.

Here is a different way to frame my question on a deal. With nothing down, what would be considered a "good deal" in terms of monthly payment for a FWD TL with Tech package with taxes included in the payment not paid up front.

It all depends on the price you are able to negotiate. Will need to know that, MSRP, lease term and miles per year to model a payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

What I would like to know is what would be a good payment for an Acura TLX with tech(MSRP: $40,295) with zero down, tax included in the payment. I am making the assumption that the residual value of $23,774(59%) is a normal value. I would be looking at 10,000 miles for 36 months. As stated prior, they are offering me $2,185 in equity on an MDX that I am finishing a lease on in 2 months. As you mentioned, I should take a check instead and I will do that. My tax rate is 8%. I apologize for being ignorant. I just want to ensure that I am, in fact, getting a decent deal.

What I would like to know is what would be a good payment for an Acura TLX with tech(MSRP: $40,295) with zero down, tax included in the payment. I am making the assumption that the residual value of $23,774(59%) is a normal value. I would be looking at 10,000 miles for 36 months. As stated prior, they are offering me $2,185 in equity on an MDX that I am finishing a lease on in 2 months. As you mentioned, I should take a check instead and I will do that. My tax rate is 8%. I apologize for being ignorant. I just want to ensure that I am, in fact, getting a decent deal.

You have to negotiate the selling price for a lease just like you would a purchase. Without that number, we can't calculate the payment.

Yes, the residual is a fixed number based on the MSRP.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• infoe36069infoe36069 Member Posts: 32
    Can you please provide the MF and residual for 2016 tlx 4 cylinder base and any incentives in Florida? My mom has been on a month to month on an expired lease for way too long now. it will be a 36/10 lease and I would love to know what is an average to above average discount being seen on the tlx 4 cyl off MSRP. (3k safe assumption?)

Can you please provide the MF and residual for 2016 tlx 4 cylinder base and any incentives in Florida? My mom has been on a month to month on an expired lease for way too long now. it will be a 36/10 lease and I would love to know what is an average to above average discount being seen on the tlx 4 cyl off MSRP. (3k safe assumption?)

.00077 and 61%

$500 lease cash.

We don't track selling prices - use the "make / model / year" pull downs at the top of the page to link to the price tools.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

is there a $1000 rebate for loyalty? Cancit becused against taxes/fees?

Where do you see lease cash availability? Can i see it for the other models like the rdx?

is there a $1000 rebate for loyalty? Cancit becused against taxes/fees?

Where do you see lease cash availability? Can i see it for the other models like the rdx?

We don't see any loyalty incentive on the TLX.

No lease cash on the RDX. Lease cash is factory to dealer, so not published anywhere.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Just negotiated for my parents a cost of 29100 on a tlx 4 cyl base
    1719 total fees
    1000 loyalty rebate
    $317 a month tax in 
    it matches my calculations not sure if $2600 off the cost of the car is great or not but I think its above avg deal

1719 total fees
    1000 loyalty rebate
    $317 a month tax in 
    it matches my calculations not sure if $2600 off the cost of the car is great or not but I think its above avg deal

If you're comfortable with the selling price, no reason not to pull the trigger.

Pretty good price on a very nice car.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

$2595 off msrp is
    Michaell said:

1719 total fees
    1000 loyalty rebate
    $317 a month tax in 

If you're comfortable with the selling price, no reason not to pull the trigger.

thanks. I would say$2595 is decent for one day worth of negotiations. What is killer is the doc fee that is charged here in Florida. Also the dealer is giving the $1000 as rebate for loyalty but says the $500 is dealer cash that is used to bring down the price of the car.

Is that accurate?

$2595 off msrp is

Michaell said:

1719 total fees
    1000 loyalty rebate
    $317 a month tax in 

thanks. I would say$2595 is decent for one day worth of negotiations. What is killer is the doc fee that is charged here in Florida. Also the dealer is giving the $1000 as rebate for loyalty but says the $500 is dealer cash that is used to bring down the price of the car.

Is that accurate?
    I don't have any loyalty info for the TLX, only the MDX. So I cannot confirm nor refute what the dealer has told you.

Yes, the dealer doc fees in Florida are a killer. I had a poster share a $999 doc fee a week or two ago.

It's almost $500 at most dealers here in Colorado.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

$2595 off msrp is

Michaell said:

1719 total fees
    1000 loyalty rebate
    $317 a month tax in 

Is that accurate?
    I don't have any loyalty info for the TLX, only the MDX. So I cannot confirm nor refute what the dealer has told you.

Yes, the dealer doc fees in Florida are a killer. I had a poster share a $999 doc fee a week or two ago.

well it was $1000 for loyalty but the $500 I was contending or arguing about is the lease cash. How does lease cash work, because I'm being told it's money for the dealer to be able to take additional cost off the car.

Michaell said:

$2595 off msrp is

Michaell said:

1719 total fees
    1000 loyalty rebate
    $317 a month tax in 

Is that accurate?

well it was $1000 for loyalty but the $500 I was contending or arguing about is the lease cash. How does lease cash work, because I'm being told it's money for the dealer to be able to take additional cost off the car.
    Lease cash is a factory to dealer incentive that the dealer can choose to pass along to the customer to lower the transaction price.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Any updated program for the tlx for the month of March?
  • peteypoopeteypoo Member Posts: 9
    edited March 2016
    There's loyalty/conquest $ for the TLX. Do we know how much it is? Is this available for all TLX trims?
    Is there lease cash available?

Any updated program for the tlx for the month of March?

Yes.. .which trim, term and mileage?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

peteypoo said:

There's loyalty/conquest $ for the TLX. Do we know how much it is? Is this available for all TLX trims?

$500 loyalty or conquest cash, all trims.

Lease cash is either $1000 or $2000, depending on trim.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

peteypoo said:

Thanks. Now to put it all together
    Please give me the lease cash amount, MF and residual for a technology TLX, at 12K miles per year. Both 4 and 6 cylinder. Thanks!
    peteypoo said:

kyfdx said:

peteypoo said:

Thanks. Now to put it all together
    Please give me the lease cash amount, MF and residual for a technology TLX, at 12K miles per year. Both 4 and 6 cylinder. Thanks!
    I'll assume you are looking at a 36 month term.

.00070 MF and 57% for 36/12. $2000 lease cash. $500 loyalty or conquest cash.

Both 2.4 or 3.5 Tech.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• ellinjtheellinjthe Member Posts: 6
    Whats the MF and Residual for TLX SHAWD Advance? 3yr/36k, any lease cash? I am in RI.
    ellinjthe said:

Whats the MF and Residual for TLX SHAWD Advance? 3yr/36k, any lease cash? I am in RI.

.00070 MF and 57% residual. $2000 lease cash + $500 loyalty/conquest cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

ellinjthe said:

What happens to the 57% residual for 10K miles?
    peteypoo said:

kyfdx said:

ellinjthe said:

What happens to the 57% residual for 10K miles?
    Add 1% to the residual to go from 12K to 10K miles per year.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• newgraddallasnewgraddallas Member Posts: 1
    Hello,

Firstly thanks for the info posted on this group!

I would like the MF, Residual Value, and all incentives(lease cash, conquest cash) available to the dealer for Texas, esp the DFW area.

TLX 2.4 base and TLX 2.4 tech. 10k and 12k miles. 36 mos.

I should also be eligible for $500 recent college grad. I graduated on Dec 2015, started my first job in Jan 2016

Hello,

Firstly thanks for the info posted on this group!

I would like the MF, Residual Value, and all incentives(lease cash, conquest cash) available to the dealer for Texas, esp the DFW area.

TLX 2.4 base and TLX 2.4 tech. 10k and 12k miles. 36 mos.

I should also be eligible for $500 recent college grad. I graduated on Dec 2015, started my first job in Jan 2016

Base: .00070 MF and 60%/59% residual. $1000 lease cash
    Tech: .00070 MF and 58%/57% residual. $2000 lease cash

$500 loyalty/conquest cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• jpbranjpbran Member Posts: 37
    Interested in lease info on a '16 TLX Tech 4-cyl, 24mo/15k. So I guess same as above but with 15k miles. Thx in advance!
    jpbran said:

Interested in lease info on a '16 TLX Tech 4-cyl, 24mo/15k. So I guess same as above but with 15k miles. Thx in advance!

.00070 and 62% for 24/15

$2000 lease cash; $500 loyalty or conquest cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• davetpadavetpa Member Posts: 18
    Look for MF and residual for  2.4 Tech in Florida. Also any lease cash, rebates, etc..
    Thank you.
    davetpa said:

Look for MF and residual for  2.4 Tech in Florida. Also any lease cash, rebates, etc..
    Thank you.

.00070 MF and 55% residual for 36 mo, 15K/yr. $2000 lease cash. $500 loyalty/conquest cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• he23miamihe23miami Member Posts: 5
    Hey guys,

Thank you for all you do on here... much appreciated! Looking to lease a 2016 TLX...

I am comparing between the 4 cyl. Tech vs the V6 Tech. 36 mo. at 12K/yr. Can you please provide the MF and Residual for both? I am in South Florida.

Also, please list any lease cash and/or incentives for March? Any idea if April might be a better time to lease based on available numbers? Thank you again!
    edited March 2016
    he23miami said:

Hey guys,

Thank you for all you do on here... much appreciated! Looking to lease a 2016 TLX...

I am comparing between the 4 cyl. Tech vs the V6 Tech. 36 mo. at 12K/yr. Can you please provide the MF and Residual for both? I am in South Florida.

Also, please list any lease cash and/or incentives for March? Any idea if April might be a better time to lease based on available numbers? Thank you again!

.00070 MF and 57% residual. $2000 lease cash + $500 loyalty/conquest cash. Either model.

Current program is scheduled to run through 05/02/2016.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• capsfan27capsfan27 Member Posts: 7
    edited March 2016
    Got a quote for a lease today, wanted your input

2016 TLC 2.4 with Tech Package
    3 year, 10k miles per year
    MSRP $36690
    Negotiated Price $32950
    Rate .00070
    Residual .58
    ACQ Fee $595
    Cash $500 (loyalty reward?)
    Gov Fees $269.90
    Taxes $1995 (live in MD)
    Doc Fee $300
    Initial Payment $500 (from the cash thing before?)
    Adj Residual $21280.2

35 payments $450.71 per month

Feels a bit high to me. I brought up the 2k lease cash and it didn't seem they knew about it. Not sure what Gov and Doc fee is.
    capsfan27 said:

Got a quote for a lease today, wanted your input

2016 TLC 2.4 with Tech Package
    3 year, 10k miles per year
    MSRP $36690
    Negotiated Price $32950
    Rate .00070
    Residual .58
    ACQ Fee $595
    Cash $500 (loyalty reward?)
    Gov Fees $269.90
    Taxes $1995 (live in MD)
    Doc Fee $300
    Initial Payment $500 (from the cash thing before?)
    Adj Residual $21280.2

35 payments $450.71 per month

Feels a bit high to me. I brought up the 2k lease cash and it didn't seem they knew about it. Not sure what Gov and Doc fee is.

If I add in the taxes and fees to the selling price, I get $452.11/mo, so pretty close to your quote.

Doc fee goes to the dealer; not sure what Gov fees could be - ask the dealer about it.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator