Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2017 Ford Explorer Lease Deals and Prices

1356720

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,003
    kotkot1 said:

    Hello, what's the current residual, MF and incentives on 2017 explorer sport in NJ ? 36 /12k miles. what's are the good lease numbers?

    here is the offer i got, and it's not looking attractive at all.

    2017 Ford Explorer Sport
    Stock number 17T212

    M.S.R.P. $52,575
    selling price is $49,325.
    12,000 miles per year
    36 months
    $695.29 per month
    Residual 55%
    APR 1%
    $2,250 in rebates
    $200 total out of pocket. tax is in the payment.

    I get $600/mo with those numbers.

    Find out what the adjusted cap cost is - if the taxes and fees are being rolled in, we need to know how much.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kotkot1kotkot1 Posts: 29
    here is the deal details, I think this looks reasonable except that there is additiona $500 I think I can get off the selling price.

    2017 Ford Explorer Sport
    Stock number 17T212
    M.S.R.P. $52,575
    selling price $48,004.95 after rebates and dealer discount
    $1,652 taxes
    $339.50 DMV fees
    $484 documentation fee
    $645 bank fee
    =$3,120.50
    $2,500 out of pocket
    12,000 miles per year
    36 months
    Residual 55%
    APR 1%
    $589 per month
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,003
    kotkot1 said:

    here is the deal details, I think this looks reasonable except that there is additiona $500 I think I can get off the selling price.

    2017 Ford Explorer Sport
    Stock number 17T212
    M.S.R.P. $52,575
    selling price $48,004.95 after rebates and dealer discount
    $1,652 taxes
    $339.50 DMV fees
    $484 documentation fee
    $645 bank fee
    =$3,120.50
    $2,500 out of pocket
    12,000 miles per year
    36 months
    Residual 55%
    APR 1%
    $589 per month

    I get $580/mo, assuming the cap cost is $48,626 (selling price + taxes, fees - out of pocket).

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kotkot1kotkot1 Posts: 29
    Thank you! I am OK with giving them $9 per month.
  • Can you please provide the MF and residuals (36/12k) for the 2017 Explorer Limited FWD, Sport 4WD and Platinum 4WD in the So. Cal region?
    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,003
    rich_sd said:

    Can you please provide the MF and residuals (36/12k) for the 2017 Explorer Limited FWD, Sport 4WD and Platinum 4WD in the So. Cal region?
    Thanks

    Ltd - 51%
    Sport - 55%
    Plat - 52%

    .25% and $1750 lease cash for all

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mmendoza2mmendoza2 FloridaPosts: 101
    Could I please have the MF and the Residual % for 2017 Explorer XLT FWD in South Florida for the following terms:

    36/39/42/48 months with 10k, 12k and 15k miles per year

    Any lease cash?

    Thank you



  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,003
    mmendoza2 said:

    Could I please have the MF and the Residual % for 2017 Explorer XLT FWD in South Florida for the following terms:

    36/39/42/48 months with 10k, 12k and 15k miles per year

    Any lease cash?

    Thank you

    36/15 - 52% and .25%
    39/15 - 50% and .50%
    48/15 - 42% and 3.50%

    Add 2% for 12K and 3% for 10K

    $1750 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Base and XLT FWD numbers for 10/36 and 12/36 in Southern California?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,136
    mattyfo0z said:

    Base and XLT FWD numbers for 10/36 and 12/36 in Southern California?

    0.25% APR and 54%/55% residual for Base/XLT. $1750 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello,

    Can I please get the lease numbers for:
    2017 Sport for 36/10.5k. MSRP $46100 for NYC metro area.

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,003
    vhhhkjfk said:

    Hello,

    Can I please get the lease numbers for:
    2017 Sport for 36/10.5k. MSRP $46100 for NYC metro area.

    Thank you!

    56% and .50%. $1250 lease cash.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    vhhhkjfk said:

    Hello,

    Can I please get the lease numbers for:
    2017 Sport for 36/10.5k. MSRP $46100 for NYC metro area.

    Thank you!

    56% and .50%. $1250 lease cash.
    So the retail customer cash $1750 and $1000 black Friday bonus cash don't apply to lease?
    Program #12966 and #12986
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,003
    vhhhkjfk said:



    Michaell said:

    vhhhkjfk said:

    Hello,

    Can I please get the lease numbers for:
    2017 Sport for 36/10.5k. MSRP $46100 for NYC metro area.

    Thank you!

    56% and .50%. $1250 lease cash.
    So the retail customer cash $1750 and $1000 black Friday bonus cash don't apply to lease?
    Program #12966 and #12986
    The customer cash, probably not - that's for a purchase.

    Don't know about the Black Friday bonus incentive; check with your dealer.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • esgamesgam Posts: 29
    Looking for the MF and Residual in SoCal for Explorer Sport and Limited 4WD. 36/10K and 24/10K, top tier credit. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,003
    esgam said:

    Looking for the MF and Residual in SoCal for Explorer Sport and Limited 4WD. 36/10K and 24/10K, top tier credit. Thanks!

    24/10 - 64% (Sport) or 61% (Ltd) and .50%

    36/10 - 56% (Sport) or 53% (Ltd) and .25%

    $1750 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi, Looking for the lease numbers of 2017 Sport 4WD for 36/10.5k in NJ 08857.

    Thanks again.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,003
    vhhhkjfk said:

    Hi, Looking for the lease numbers of 2017 Sport 4WD for 36/10.5k in NJ 08857.

    Thanks again.

    Didn't you ask this question last week? :sunglasses:

    56% and .50%. $1250 lease cash.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi, looking for lease numbers for a 2017 XLT Explorer in zip code 20814, 36 or 39 mo, 10k miles.

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,003
    jgold003 said:

    Hi, looking for lease numbers for a 2017 XLT Explorer in zip code 20814, 36 or 39 mo, 10k miles.

    Thanks

    36/10 - 55% and .25%
    39/10 - 53% and .50%

    $1750 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • What is the residual and MF for 2017 Ford Explorer XLT (3.5) and Limited (Ecoboost) for 3 year, 30k lease in Colorado?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,136
    msnelson2 said:

    What is the residual and MF for 2017 Ford Explorer XLT (3.5) and Limited (Ecoboost) for 3 year, 30k lease in Colorado?

    Assuming AWD:

    55%/53% residual for XLT/LTD.
    0.25% APR. $1750 lease cash.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Getting ready to lease a 2017 Sport or Platium for 36/10.5K in IL Chicagoland area.
    Can anyone provide the residual % for both, MF, Adj Cap/Selling price for anyone that purchase in IL (Cook county)? Any help would be great!
    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,003
    nishdom said:

    Getting ready to lease a 2017 Sport or Platium for 36/10.5K in IL Chicagoland area.
    Can anyone provide the residual % for both, MF, Adj Cap/Selling price for anyone that purchase in IL (Cook county)? Any help would be great!
    Thanks

    56% (Sport) or 53% (Platinum) and .50%. $1250 lease cash.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdx said:

    msnelson2 said:

    What is the residual and MF for 2017 Ford Explorer XLT (3.5) and Limited (Ecoboost) for 3 year, 30k lease in Colorado?

    Assuming AWD:

    55%/53% residual for XLT/LTD.
    0.25% APR. $1750 lease cash.
    Sorry if this is a dumb question, but does Ford use APR instead of Money Factors?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,003
    msnelson2 said:

    kyfdx said:

    msnelson2 said:

    What is the residual and MF for 2017 Ford Explorer XLT (3.5) and Limited (Ecoboost) for 3 year, 30k lease in Colorado?

    Assuming AWD:

    55%/53% residual for XLT/LTD.
    0.25% APR. $1750 lease cash.
    Sorry if this is a dumb question, but does Ford use APR instead of Money Factors?
    Yeah, they quote their lease numbers as an APR - divide by 2400 to get the equivalent MF decimal value.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Good Morning! Looking at leasing a 2017 Ford Explorer Sport in Northern NJ - 36 mo/15k. Can anyone provide the current APR and Residual in my area? Thanks for all the help!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,136
    kevnloft said:

    Good Morning! Looking at leasing a 2017 Ford Explorer Sport in Northern NJ - 36 mo/15k. Can anyone provide the current APR and Residual in my area? Thanks for all the help!

    0.50% APR and 53% residual. $1250 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • of_saintsof_saints NYCPosts: 10
    edited November 2016
    MSRP 40750
    XLT w202a

    36 months 10,500 per year lease

    $429 with $1200 DAS... how is this deal sound?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,003
    of_saints said:

    MSRP 40750
    XLT w202a

    36 months 10,500 per year lease

    $429 with $1200 DAS... how is this deal sound?

    What is the selling price or adjusted cap cost?

    What does the $1200 cover?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • of_saintsof_saints NYCPosts: 10
    I'm tryMichaell said:
    MSRP 40750 XLT w202a 36 months 10,500 per year lease $429 with $1200 DAS... how is this deal sound?
    What is the selling price or adjusted cap cost? What does the $1200 cover?
    Idk I am asking now 
  • of_saintsof_saints NYCPosts: 10
    Sorry for the delay selling price 37892.12
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,003
    of_saints said:

    Sorry for the delay selling price 37892.12

    I get $340/mo with those prices, before tax. .00010 and 55%.

    Confirm the adjusted cap cost with the dealer.

    What is the tax rate?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • of_saintsof_saints NYCPosts: 10
    edited November 2016
    Michaell said:
    Sorry for the delay selling price 37892.12
    I get $340/mo with those prices, before tax. .00010 and 55%. Confirm the adjusted cap cost with the dealer. What is the tax rate?
    I rolled taxes in he ripped the paper from me

    tax rate is 8.875%
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,003
    of_saints said:


    Michaell said:

    Sorry for the delay selling price 37892.12
    I get $340/mo with those prices, before tax. .00010 and 55%.

    Confirm the adjusted cap cost with the dealer.

    What is the tax rate?

    I rolled taxes in he ripped the paper from me

    tax rate is 8.875%

    Here's the thing - if the dealer doesn't want to be transparent with you on the numbers, that's a dealer you don't want to do business with. Lots of Ford dealers out there; it's not like the XLT is really rare.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • This new car buying experience is make me crazy....Can you help? I feel like im getting screwed.
    Im in south jersey.

    MSRP: $47745.00
    Invoice price agreed upon: $45676.
    Incentives: $2000
    36 months 12,000
    55% - .25%
    Taxes and tags included no money down $618.35

    When i figure the number out off of what i'm seeing here on the forums I come up with around $525.

  • of_saintsof_saints NYCPosts: 10
    of_saints said:


    Michaell said:

    Sorry for the delay selling price 37892.12
    I get $340/mo with those prices, before tax. .00010 and 55%.

    Confirm the adjusted cap cost with the dealer.

    What is the tax rate?

    I rolled taxes in he ripped the paper from me

    tax rate is 8.875%

    your right they after going back and fourth and after i left i said alright but then went back on their word. very dissappointing.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,003
    ristaze1 said:

    This new car buying experience is make me crazy....Can you help? I feel like im getting screwed.
    Im in south jersey.

    MSRP: $47745.00
    Invoice price agreed upon: $45676.
    Incentives: $2000
    36 months 12,000
    55% - .25%
    Taxes and tags included no money down $618.35

    When i figure the number out off of what i'm seeing here on the forums I come up with around $525.

    What is the adjusted cap cost? How much is due at signing?

    Using the numbers you've provided, I get $547/mo before tax.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,003
    of_saints said:

    of_saints said:


    Michaell said:

    Sorry for the delay selling price 37892.12
    I get $340/mo with those prices, before tax. .00010 and 55%.

    Confirm the adjusted cap cost with the dealer.

    What is the tax rate?

    I rolled taxes in he ripped the paper from me

    tax rate is 8.875%

    your right they after going back and fourth and after i left i said alright but then went back on their word. very dissappointing.

    Best thing to do is vote with your feet. Try again next week, closer to the end of the month.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello.. I need Residual in South Florida for 36/12 and and 36/15... I think the MF is .00010
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,003
    ojr1261 said:

    Hello.. I need Residual in South Florida for 36/12 and and 36/15... I think the MF is .00010

    What trim level?

    4x2 or 4x4?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • davek17davek17 Posts: 3
    edited November 2016
    Hi. Long time reader, first time comment.

    Looking to find info on a lease in Maryland.

    4x4 2017 limited with 301A and moonroof

    MSRP 50755
    sale price is 44000

    Any info on MF and residual for 36 months at 12k per year?

    I plan taxes and tags up front. I'm calculating around 515/mo no additional money down and they are quoting me 550 with 1500 beyond taxes and tags down.

    Thoughts?

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,003
    davek17 said:

    Hi. Long time reader, first time comment.

    Looking to find info on a lease in Maryland.

    4x4 2017 limited with 301A and moonroof

    MSRP 50755
    sale price is 44000

    Any info on MF and residual for 36 months at 12k per year?

    I plan taxes and tags up front. I'm calculating around 515/mo no additional money down and they are quoting me 550 with 1500 beyond taxes and tags down.

    Thoughts?

    Thanks

    52% and .25%. $1750 lease cash.

    Using your numbers, I get $536/mo, between your calculations and the dealer quote.

    Get the adjusted cap cost from the dealer - if higher than the selling price, find out what is being added.

    We also suggest rolling all taxable fees and the sales tax itself into the cap cost - yes, you'll have a higher payment, but if the car is stolen or totaled, you won't have pre-paid the tax. You think the state will refund you the tax you paid up front?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Maryland has a 6% tax rate and I believe the tax is on the sale price of the vehicle, not just on the financed portion. They are quoting 2877 in tax. Seems right to me, which would add $80 to the lease/mo. I'm I doing that right?

    Thanks for all the help!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,003
    davek17 said:

    Maryland has a 6% tax rate and I believe the tax is on the sale price of the vehicle, not just on the financed portion. They are quoting 2877 in tax. Seems right to me, which would add $80 to the lease/mo. I'm I doing that right?

    Thanks for all the help!

    Ugh, Maryland lease taxes.

    Yes, about $80/mo to account for the tax bill.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Also is the 0.25% apr? so divide by 2400?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,003
    davek17 said:

    Also is the 0.25% apr? so divide by 2400?

    Correct .. MF equivalent of .00010

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    ristaze1 said:

    This new car buying experience is make me crazy....Can you help? I feel like im getting screwed.
    Im in south jersey.

    MSRP: $47745.00
    Invoice price agreed upon: $45676.
    Incentives: $2000
    36 months 12,000
    55% - .25%
    Taxes and tags included no money down $618.35

    When i figure the number out off of what i'm seeing here on the forums I come up with around $525.

    What is the adjusted cap cost? How much is due at signing?

    Using the numbers you've provided, I get $547/mo before tax.
    This was his responce:
    I assume less ford rebate would equal $41677.00.

    ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ Vehicle MSRP. Price​ ​ ​ ​ ​ $47,745.00

    ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ Less Ace Ford Discount​ ​ ​ ​ ​ $​ 2,068.00​ ​ ​

    ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ =​ ​ ​ ​ $43,677.00

    ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ Less Ford Rebate​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ $​ 2,000.00

    ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ =​ ​ ​ ​ $ 43,677.00

    ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ Plus all Taxes​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ $​ ​ ​ 1,517.97

    ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ Plus Registration Fee's​ ​ ​ ​ $​ ​ ​ ​ ​ 536.00

    ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ Total Bottom Line =​ ​ ​ $45,732.97

    ​ ​ ​ ​ Based on 10,500 Miles Per Year, Residual is 53% / Money Factor is .5%
  • Michaell said:

    ojr1261 said:

    Hello.. I need Residual in South Florida for 36/12 and and 36/15... I think the MF is .00010

    What trim level?

    4x2 or 4x4?
    4x2
  • ristaze1 said:

    Michaell said:

    ristaze1 said:

    This new car buying experience is make me crazy....Can you help? I feel like im getting screwed.
    Im in south jersey.

    MSRP: $47745.00
    Invoice price agreed upon: $45676.
    Incentives: $2000
    36 months 12,000
    55% - .25%
    Taxes and tags included no money down $618.35

    When i figure the number out off of what i'm seeing here on the forums I come up with around $525.

    What is the adjusted cap cost? How much is due at signing?

    Using the numbers you've provided, I get $547/mo before tax.
    This was his responce:
    I assume less ford rebate would equal $41677.00.

    ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ Vehicle MSRP. Price​ ​ ​ ​ ​ $47,745.00

    ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ Less Ace Ford Discount​ ​ ​ ​ ​ $​ 2,068.00​ ​ ​

    ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ =​ ​ ​ ​ $43,677.00

    ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ Less Ford Rebate​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ $​ 2,000.00

    ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ =​ ​ ​ ​ $ 43,677.00

    ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ Plus all Taxes​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ $​ ​ ​ 1,517.97

    ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ Plus Registration Fee's​ ​ ​ ​ $​ ​ ​ ​ ​ 536.00

    ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ Total Bottom Line =​ ​ ​ $45,732.97

    ​ ​ ​ ​ Based on 10,500 Miles Per Year, Residual is 53% / Money Factor is .5%
    this is his final email.


    ​ Vehicle MSRP. Price ​ $47,745.00

    ​ Less Ace Ford Discount ​ $​ 2,068.00

    ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ = ​ ​ $45,677.00

    ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ Less Ford Rebate ​ $​ 2,000.00

    ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ = ​ $ 43,677.00

    ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ Plus all Taxes ​ $​ 1,517.97

    ​ Plus Registration Fee's ​ $ 536.00

    ​ Total Bottom Line = ​ $45,732.97
Sign In or Register to comment.