2017 Lexus RX Lease Deals and Prices

13468930

Comments

  • emgomez456841emgomez456841 CALIFORNIAMember Posts: 13
    @Michaell do the number change if it's 10k Miles?

    Can I have MF and RV for 2017 RX 350 FWD, F Sport, 36/10, socal? What is the difference from 10k miles to 12k?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,535

    @Michaell do the number change if it's 10k Miles?

    Can I have MF and RV for 2017 RX 350 FWD, F Sport, 36/10, socal? What is the difference from 10k miles to 12k?

    Add 1% to go to 10K/yr from 12K/yr

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jks24jks24 Member Posts: 67
    My dealership just told me yesterday that deals are coming out in March-Spring! He told me to wait until then to lease.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,798
    jks24 said:

    My dealership just told me yesterday that deals are coming out in March-Spring! He told me to wait until then to lease.

    Interesting - dealers usually have zero notice about future numbers or incentives.

    As you can see, it compels them to delay any transactions to the next month, which I'm sure Lexus wouldn't be happy about.

    I don't believe anybody knows what the marketing and finance folks at Lexus will do with the numbers for March. I can tell you, that the residuals will stay the same. Lexus only updates the residual values quarterly, and the next set of numbers aren't due until April.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jks24jks24 Member Posts: 67
    Well, I agree with your comments above, a dealership does not benefit by prolonging a sale. However, I have bought 14 cars from them, same sales guy, and there are no specials going on now. They do have big event in March, they have it every year- whether it is a good or great, it is an "Event" and my lease is not up until May-so why not wait. He did not mention what will be happening, in fact, he probably does not know, but it will be different then the current "NOTHING" going on at Lexus right now. They fully know I want a BMW this time, so they have no reason to lie to get me to hold off and see what "deals" Lexus "might" have in March! He never said he has future numbers, incentives, etc, he just said something will hapeen bc they have a big event coming in March.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,798
    jks24 said:

    Well, I agree with your comments above, a dealership does not benefit by prolonging a sale. However, I have bought 14 cars from them, same sales guy, and there are no specials going on now. They do have big event in March, they have it every year- whether it is a good or great, it is an "Event" and my lease is not up until May-so why not wait. He did not mention what will be happening, in fact, he probably does not know, but it will be different then the current "NOTHING" going on at Lexus right now. They fully know I want a BMW this time, so they have no reason to lie to get me to hold off and see what "deals" Lexus "might" have in March! He never said he has future numbers, incentives, etc, he just said something will hapeen bc they have a big event coming in March.

    Ah, so this is a 'dealer' event, rather than a corporate Lexus program.

    That makes sense.

    14 cars from the same sales person? That's pretty amazing, and a testament to the loyalty Lexus engenders with their customer base.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • eyc908eyc908 Member Posts: 14
    Armed with the info I got here, I went back to the dealership, and this is what they offered (seems pretty good):

    Car: Rx350 AWD
    Term/Mileage: 48/10
    MSRP: 51,018
    Selling Price: 47,500
    Tax: 8.25%
    MF: .0012
    Residual: 54% (27,549.72)
    Monthly: $555

    So, using the calculator, this seems to check out (I'm getting $551). But, is the $47,500 a fair deal?
  • jks24jks24 Member Posts: 67
    Yes- haha and my unwillingness to try a new brand of cars bc I have only taken two trips to service center for all 14 cars total! I did have one Lemon-out-and they gave me a LS in exchange for my GX!!!! They treat me well. But I am in love with the X5 and X6 and it is time for a change. I still have a 2016 NX for one of my children. So I am still "connected". LOL
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,798
    eyc908 said:
    Armed with the info I got here, I went back to the dealership, and this is what they offered (seems pretty good): Car: Rx350 AWD Term/Mileage: 48/10 MSRP: 51,018 Selling Price: 47,500 Tax: 8.25% MF: .0012 Residual: 54% (27,549.72) Monthly: $555 So, using the calculator, this seems to check out (I'm getting $551). But, is the $47,500 a fair deal?
    We don't track selling prices. Use the make model year pull downs at the top of the page. 

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jks24jks24 Member Posts: 67
    eyc908-Just from looking at your lease payment, and we need the Moderator to comment, bc they know much better than I.----- My dealership had a special in January, Florida, for 429.00 for 36/12, I just turned in my last lease June 2016, I was paying 399.00 including tax, but I put 2500 down.(It is the older body style and it was 3 years ago.
    I am currently leasing a GS FSport for 489.00 including tax 36/10, nothing down, So unless your RX is a Hybrid, for 48 mos seems high.
    But again, wait for the moderator.......
  • jks24jks24 Member Posts: 67
    edited February 2017
    Treasure Coast Lexus in Ft. Pierce, Florida is advertising, 36/10, nothing down, 519.00 plus tax, use this to negotiate, IMO, a 48 mos lease should have lower payments.
  • eyc908eyc908 Member Posts: 14
    jks24 said:

    Treasure Coast Lexus in Ft. Pierce, Florida is advertising, 36/10, nothing down, 519.00 plus tax, use this to negotiate, IMO, a 48 mos lease should have lower payments.

    That's crazy low. But, I think that looks right (using the calculator) for a $44,000 MSRP purchased at $42,000. The car I'm looking at is $51,000 MSRP purchased at $47,500, which naturally increases the monthly.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,798
    eyc908 said:

    Armed with the info I got here, I went back to the dealership, and this is what they offered (seems pretty good):

    Car: Rx350 AWD
    Term/Mileage: 48/10
    MSRP: 51,018
    Selling Price: 47,500
    Tax: 8.25%
    MF: .0012
    Residual: 54% (27,549.72)
    Monthly: $555

    So, using the calculator, this seems to check out (I'm getting $551). But, is the $47,500 a fair deal?

    I get $547/mo with those numbers.

    We don't track selling prices - use the 'make / model / year' pull downs from the top of the screen to link to the price tools.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jks24jks24 Member Posts: 67
    eyc908- You are absolutely correct about the difference in selling prices. I basically stole that last car-LOL- I got lucky, but I do get my info from here and the moderators-they are the best! The new RX is a great looking car-no longer a "mom" car!!! Good Luck!!!
  • eyc908eyc908 Member Posts: 14
    Michaell said:


    I get $547/mo with those numbers.

    Right. The calculator was giving me $551, but when I do it manually, I get $547 and change. Thank you Michaell.
  • mockingbird_jmockingbird_j Member Posts: 1
    I went to Lexus dealership, and this is what they offered me. I only have general information:

    Car: RX350 FWD (Premium Pkg)

    Term/Mileage: 48/10

    MSRP: 50,544

    Selling Price: $46,xxx- 48,xxx

    Tax: FL Sales Tax 6-7%

    MF:

    Residual:

    Monthly: $580 including tax

    No money down

    Does this sound like a good deal?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,798

    I went to Lexus dealership, and this is what they offered me. I only have general information:

    Car: RX350 FWD (Premium Pkg)

    Term/Mileage: 48/10

    MSRP: 50,544

    Selling Price: $46,xxx- 48,xxx

    Tax: FL Sales Tax 6-7%

    MF:

    Residual:

    Monthly: $580 including tax

    No money down

    Does this sound like a good deal?

    Why is there a $2000 spread in the selling price?

    And, the sales tax is based on where the car will be registered.

    Residual is 54% for 48/10, and the MF is .00120

    Using $48k as the selling price and 7% sales tax rate (worst case scenario), I get a payment of $558/mo.

    Ask the dealer what the adjusted cap cost is, and how they got to that number from the selling price.

    Also, is it $0 down or $0 due at signing? Big difference.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • nonpulsednonpulsed Member Posts: 22
    Hi,
    Could I get the MF and Res. on 2017 RX450H for both 24/10 and 36/10? in So Cal
    Thanks in advance
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,798
    nonpulsed said:

    Hi,
    Could I get the MF and Res. on 2017 RX450H for both 24/10 and 36/10? in So Cal
    Thanks in advance

    70% / 64% and .00120

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jk171819jk171819 Member Posts: 2
    Hi. Could I get MF and residual on 2017 RX350 for 36/10 and 36/12 in Seattle-Tacoma/Washington state? Is there any lease incentives at this time? Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,535
    jk171819 said:

    Hi. Could I get MF and residual on 2017 RX350 for 36/10 and 36/12 in Seattle-Tacoma/Washington state? Is there any lease incentives at this time? Thank you.

    .00120 MF and 63%/62% residual.

    We don't have any incentive information for this model.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jk171819jk171819 Member Posts: 2
    kyfdx said:

    jk171819 said:

    Hi. Could I get MF and residual on 2017 RX350 for 36/10 and 36/12 in Seattle-Tacoma/Washington state? Is there any lease incentives at this time? Thank you.

    .00120 MF and 63%/62% residual.

    We don't have any incentive information for this model.
    Thank you. Looks like RV came down from 64%. This is for Feb, right? Would it change in Mar?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,535
    jk171819 said:

    kyfdx said:

    jk171819 said:

    Hi. Could I get MF and residual on 2017 RX350 for 36/10 and 36/12 in Seattle-Tacoma/Washington state? Is there any lease incentives at this time? Thank you.

    .00120 MF and 63%/62% residual.

    We don't have any incentive information for this model.
    Thank you. Looks like RV came down from 64%. This is for Feb, right? Would it change in Mar?
    Lexus updates quarterly. So, January through March are all the same.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • steph9178steph9178 Member Posts: 23
    Can you give me RV and MF as well as any incentives for

    2016 RX350 and 2017 RX350 ? Front wheel drive and AWD. 36 mo/ 10k and 12k

    Do they offer anything extra for USAA members? I'm turning in my Infiniti Mar 1. Would it be better to wait until Mar 1 or would it matter?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,798
    steph9178 said:

    Can you give me RV and MF as well as any incentives for

    2016 RX350 and 2017 RX350 ? Front wheel drive and AWD. 36 mo/ 10k and 12k

    Do they offer anything extra for USAA members? I'm turning in my Infiniti Mar 1. Would it be better to wait until Mar 1 or would it matter?

    .00120 and 63% / 62% for either FWD or AWD, for the 2017. 2016 numbers not nearly as good.

    Residual won't change next month, but MF might. No insight as to what might happen.

    No information on USAA incentives.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • audifanboiaudifanboi Member Posts: 21
    Any changes to the MF for March?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,798

    Any changes to the MF for March?

    .00110 this month. $500 lease cash.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mtto_74mtto_74 Member Posts: 1
    I am looking at a 2017 Lexus RX350....cost 55K, lease price 639/month. 10K miles per year, for 39months.. No money down, just 1st month payment and fees of 1524.00 Is this a good price
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,535
    mtto_74 said:

    I am looking at a 2017 Lexus RX350....cost 55K, lease price 639/month. 10K miles per year, for 39months.. No money down, just 1st month payment and fees of 1524.00 Is this a good price

    Is $55K the MSRP or the selling price (whichever it is, we need the other number, as well)
    What is your state and tax rate?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,798
    mtto_74 said:

    I am looking at a 2017 Lexus RX350....cost 55K, lease price 639/month. 10K miles per year, for 39months.. No money down, just 1st month payment and fees of 1524.00 Is this a good price

    Base trim or F-Sport?

    We need both the MSRP and the selling price to calculate the payment.

    What is the breakdown of the $1524 in fees?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • johnny2fivejohnny2five Member Posts: 19
    Michaell said:

    Any changes to the MF for March?

    .00110 this month. $500 lease cash.
    Thanks Michaell. Is the $500 lease cash new for this month?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,798

    Michaell said:

    Any changes to the MF for March?

    .00110 this month. $500 lease cash.
    Thanks Michaell. Is the $500 lease cash new for this month?
    Looks that way.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • radturtleradturtle Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2017
    What is the current RV and MF for a 36 mo/12k mi lease in SoCal? This is for a regular '17 RX350 FWD. Also, would anyone know what a rough estimate of the invoice would be for an MSRP of $52,399? Hoping to get a deal of $2k below invoice and at buy rate. Thanks in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,798
    radturtle said:

    What is the current RV and MF for a 36 mo/12k mi lease in SoCal? This is for a regular '17 RX350 FWD. Also, would anyone know what a rough estimate of the invoice would be for an MSRP of $52,399? Hoping to get a deal of $2k below invoice and at buy rate. Thanks in advance!

    .00110 and 62%

    $500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • amt5555amt5555 Member Posts: 2
    Hello
    Looking for the MF and RV for 36mo/10k and 36mo/12k for the 2017 Lexus RX350 F-Sport. In the South Florida Area zip code 33324. Thanks for any help.
  • socal59socal59 Member Posts: 82
    I need the MF/Residual for 2017 RX350 FWD, 36/15miles SoCal
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,798
    socal59 said:

    I need the MF/Residual for 2017 RX350 FWD, 36/15miles SoCal

    .00110 and 60%. $500 lease cash.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,798
    amt5555 said:

    Hello
    Looking for the MF and RV for 36mo/10k and 36mo/12k for the 2017 Lexus RX350 F-Sport. In the South Florida Area zip code 33324. Thanks for any help.

    .00110 and 64% / 63%. $500 lease cash.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • lexorbmwsamlexorbmwsam Member Posts: 2
    I am looking to lease a Lexus RX 350 in Chicago. The lease offers I am getting seem to be significantly higher than what I see here. The only thing I can think of is taxes?, can anyone share lease offers they got around Chicago? Also, what are the best terms and money factor I could negotiate to right now (mar 2017)?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,798

    I am looking to lease a Lexus RX 350 in Chicago. The lease offers I am getting seem to be significantly higher than what I see here. The only thing I can think of is taxes?, can anyone share lease offers they got around Chicago? Also, what are the best terms and money factor I could negotiate to right now (mar 2017)?

    Base MF is .00110

    State of Illinois and city of Chicago both levy taxes on leases - IL on the sum of the lease payments, Chicago on the monthly payment.

    Total tax bite of something like 17%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sigo8268sigo8268 Member Posts: 27
    Hello, can I have RV and MF for 2017 RX350 F-Sport FWD, 36/12, socal? Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,798
    sigo8268 said:

    Hello, can I have RV and MF for 2017 RX350 F-Sport FWD, 36/12, socal? Thank you.

    .00110 and 63%

    $500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jonvoightjonvoight Member Posts: 2
    Hi Guys need some help with numbers. Trying to get my payment under $500

    Zip Code 30188

    My dealer gave me the numbers-
    MSRP 52784
    Sales Price 45400
    Money Factor 0.00110
    Residual 50%
    39 Months
    12k Miles

    From looking on here the residual does not seem right. He at first was offering a ballon payment but I said no I want a lease!

    Do you think I would be able to get my payment under 500 with those numbers?

    Thanks so much!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,798
    jonvoight said:

    Hi Guys need some help with numbers. Trying to get my payment under $500

    Zip Code 30188

    My dealer gave me the numbers-
    MSRP 52784
    Sales Price 45400
    Money Factor 0.00110
    Residual 50%
    39 Months
    12k Miles

    From looking on here the residual does not seem right. He at first was offering a ballon payment but I said no I want a lease!

    Do you think I would be able to get my payment under 500 with those numbers?

    Thanks so much!

    Assuming this is a base FWD, the 39/12 numbers are 60% and .00110

    With your prices, I get $437/mo.

    But - GA is a state that taxes the entire selling price. Assuming, I think, 6.75% of $45,400, that's another $3K or so. If you add that into the selling price, the payment goes up to $517/mo.

    Balloon payments actually make sense in GA, given the tax issues.

    You could pay the taxes up front - but, if the car is stolen or totaled before the end of the lease, you likely won't get that money back.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jonvoightjonvoight Member Posts: 2
    Hi Micheall

    Thanks so much for your speedy response!

    Are those payments pre-tax?

    The ballon payment sounds scary considering I might owe more than the car is worth at the end of the loan. I would hate to be upside down!
    jonvoight said:

    Hi Guys need some help with numbers. Trying to get my payment under $500

    Zip Code 30188

    My dealer gave me the numbers-
    MSRP 52784
    Sales Price 45400
    Money Factor 0.00110
    Residual 50%
    39 Months
    12k Miles

    From looking on here the residual does not seem right. He at first was offering a ballon payment but I said no I want a lease!

    Do you think I would be able to get my payment under 500 with those numbers?

    Thanks so much!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,798
    jonvoight said:

    Hi Micheall

    Thanks so much for your speedy response!

    Are those payments pre-tax?

    The ballon payment sounds scary considering I might owe more than the car is worth at the end of the loan. I would hate to be upside down!


    jonvoight said:

    Hi Guys need some help with numbers. Trying to get my payment under $500

    Zip Code 30188

    My dealer gave me the numbers-
    MSRP 52784
    Sales Price 45400
    Money Factor 0.00110
    Residual 50%
    39 Months
    12k Miles

    From looking on here the residual does not seem right. He at first was offering a ballon payment but I said no I want a lease!

    Do you think I would be able to get my payment under 500 with those numbers?

    Thanks so much!

    The payment is based on the numbers you provided. I assume tax isn't included in them.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • amt5555amt5555 Member Posts: 2
    Michaell said:
    Hello Looking for the MF and RV for 36mo/10k and 36mo/12k for the 2017 Lexus RX350 F-Sport. In the South Florida Area zip code 33324. Thanks for any help.
    .00110 and 64% / 63%. $500 lease cash.
    Thanks for the response. I had a few questions for you. Does the residual change based on options added such as upgraded nav/audio and panoramic moonroof. The sticker price of the one I'm looking at is around 60k and just wanted to make sure it's the same residual. Thanks for the help.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,798
    amt5555 said:


    Michaell said:

    amt5555 said:

    Hello
    Looking for the MF and RV for 36mo/10k and 36mo/12k for the 2017 Lexus RX350 F-Sport. In the South Florida Area zip code 33324. Thanks for any help.

    .00110 and 64% / 63%. $500 lease cash.

    Thanks for the response. I had a few questions for you. Does the residual change based on options added such as upgraded nav/audio and panoramic moonroof. The sticker price of the one I'm looking at is around 60k and just wanted to make sure it's the same residual. Thanks for the help.

    The residual is based off the bottom line number of the window sticker:

    base price + options and packages + destination

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mm_etechmm_etech Member Posts: 23
    I am looking into leasing a 2017 RX350 with Nav. FWD. MSRP 52,784.00 I was quoted Residual of 62/60/58 for 36/39/42 with 12K which seems correct. However, the MF was 0.0016? Is this the March rate for Georgia/South East with top tier credit? Is MF different for 36m vs. 42m lease? and how much should I expect to get off of MSRP? 8% or more? I know there is $1500 rebate for first time Lexus buyer. Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,798
    mm_etech said:

    I am looking into leasing a 2017 RX350 with Nav. FWD. MSRP 52,784.00 I was quoted Residual of 62/60/58 for 36/39/42 with 12K which seems correct. However, the MF was 0.0016? Is this the March rate for Georgia/South East with top tier credit? Is MF different for 36m vs. 42m lease? and how much should I expect to get off of MSRP? 8% or more? I know there is $1500 rebate for first time Lexus buyer. Thank you.

    I doubt that the SE MF is that much higher; it's more likely the dealer is marking it up on you for more profit. Same MF for all lease terms.

    Use the "make / model / year" pull downs to link to the price tools. Read back through the last page or two of this discussion to see what others have been able to negotiate.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.