Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





2017 Honda CR-V Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 58,682
edited August 29 in Honda
Ask your 2017 CR-V lease questions, here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

MODERATOR

2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Share your vehicle reviews

«13456719

Comments

  • Thanks for getting this started Michaell!
    We'd really like to see MF and residuals for EX and EX-L in 36/12 terms when time allows, please. And are the numbers different if NAV is included?
    Cheers
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 64,665

    Thanks for getting this started Michaell!
    We'd really like to see MF and residuals for EX and EX-L in 36/12 terms when time allows, please. And are the numbers different if NAV is included?
    Cheers

    Unfortunately, we won't have any 2017 CR-V numbers until next month.

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • Thank you, kyfdx:
    I was afraid of that. Hoped for a Dec. 31st deal, as otherwise I doubt there's movement on price for a while.
    Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 58,682

    Thank you, kyfdx:
    I was afraid of that. Hoped for a Dec. 31st deal, as otherwise I doubt there's movement on price for a while.
    Thank you.

    And, I'll go out on a limb here, and guess that the MF will be the Honda standard rate of .00175.

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • sjeedsjeed Posts: 84
    Hi Michaell or kyfdx: I see from prior posts that you do not anticipate having any Lease numbers until next month. I though, however, I would see if perhaps any have been reported to you. Looking at the Touring AWD trim, 12k, 36 months, hoping to get the MF and Residual for this Lease structure. I will presume that there are no incentives as it is such a new model. Slightly good news, we can afford to be patient and wait until June 2017 before we have to replace a car for my wife, so this transaction is a "want to," not a "need to." As always, thank you for your valuable assistance. Happy New Year!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 64,665
    sjeed said:

    Hi Michaell or kyfdx: I see from prior posts that you do not anticipate having any Lease numbers until next month. I though, however, I would see if perhaps any have been reported to you. Looking at the Touring AWD trim, 12k, 36 months, hoping to get the MF and Residual for this Lease structure. I will presume that there are no incentives as it is such a new model. Slightly good news, we can afford to be patient and wait until June 2017 before we have to replace a car for my wife, so this transaction is a "want to," not a "need to." As always, thank you for your valuable assistance. Happy New Year!

    No info until next month.

    I'd certainly wait, if you can. Being the first one on the block can be expensive.

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • sjeedsjeed Posts: 84
    kyfdx said:

    sjeed said:

    Hi Michaell or kyfdx: I see from prior posts that you do not anticipate having any Lease numbers until next month. I though, however, I would see if perhaps any have been reported to you. Looking at the Touring AWD trim, 12k, 36 months, hoping to get the MF and Residual for this Lease structure. I will presume that there are no incentives as it is such a new model. Slightly good news, we can afford to be patient and wait until June 2017 before we have to replace a car for my wife, so this transaction is a "want to," not a "need to." As always, thank you for your valuable assistance. Happy New Year!

    No info until next month.

    I'd certainly wait, if you can. Being the first one on the block can be expensive.
    Thank you, kyfdx. Indeed, I never like doing deals on new models as they aren't usually good deals; think that I have only done this once before and in the end it wasn't the best choice in general, and especially not for the price.

    At this point, and for your reference, I did get a quote of about $750 off of MSRP ($34,595), a MF of .00190 and Residual of 62%.

    So, as you already have recommended, not getting an actionable "deal" at this time.

    Wait it is.

    Back on this in the New Year.

    Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 58,682
    sjeed said:

    kyfdx said:

    sjeed said:

    Hi Michaell or kyfdx: I see from prior posts that you do not anticipate having any Lease numbers until next month. I though, however, I would see if perhaps any have been reported to you. Looking at the Touring AWD trim, 12k, 36 months, hoping to get the MF and Residual for this Lease structure. I will presume that there are no incentives as it is such a new model. Slightly good news, we can afford to be patient and wait until June 2017 before we have to replace a car for my wife, so this transaction is a "want to," not a "need to." As always, thank you for your valuable assistance. Happy New Year!

    No info until next month.

    I'd certainly wait, if you can. Being the first one on the block can be expensive.
    Thank you, kyfdx. Indeed, I never like doing deals on new models as they aren't usually good deals; think that I have only done this once before and in the end it wasn't the best choice in general, and especially not for the price.

    At this point, and for your reference, I did get a quote of about $750 off of MSRP ($34,595), a MF of .00190 and Residual of 62%.

    So, as you already have recommended, not getting an actionable "deal" at this time.

    Wait it is.

    Back on this in the New Year.

    Thank you.
    I suspect these won't be cheap to lease for a while - first, Honda is committed to clearing out the 2016 inventory, and second, all the early adopters will have to pay for the privilege of having the first on their block. Give it a few months - or longer - before you see the MF drop.

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • I agree on waiting. I test drove a touring today, and the dealer told me $565/mo for 36/12k which is insane. He wouldn't give me the mf or residual, and insisted that the mf wouldn't drop later in the year. Needless to say, when I do lease one, it will be from a different dealer. 
  • budsdadbudsdad Posts: 23
    Hi, any update on MF or residual for the new year? Thanks
  • Hi, I have the same question. The Honda website says I can lease a CRV EX AWD for $486 for 36/12K. But I can buy it for $20 more per month (for 5 years).

    I'm interested in the driver-assist features so I was planning to lease because I know those features will only get better. But if this lease is a bad deal, am I better off purchasing? I realize that no one can really answer that question for me, but I've never leased before so I'm open to input. I thought a lease was supposed to have a much lower monthly payment so I'm confused.

    Unfortunately I need to make this lease/purchase now, so waiting around for a better deal is not really an option for me.

    Much thanks for any help.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 64,665
    budsdad said:

    Hi, any update on MF or residual for the new year? Thanks

    Yes.. we have the new numbers

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 64,665

    Hi, I have the same question. The Honda website says I can lease a CRV EX AWD for $486 for 36/12K. But I can buy it for $20 more per month (for 5 years).

    I'm interested in the driver-assist features so I was planning to lease because I know those features will only get better. But if this lease is a bad deal, am I better off purchasing? I realize that no one can really answer that question for me, but I've never leased before so I'm open to input. I thought a lease was supposed to have a much lower monthly payment so I'm confused.

    Unfortunately I need to make this lease/purchase now, so waiting around for a better deal is not really an option for me.

    Much thanks for any help.

    $486/mo. would definitely be a bad deal to lease a CR-V.
    But, you need to get a quote from a dealer. Using the manufacturer's website calculator is beyond useless.

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • budsdadbudsdad Posts: 23
    Hi, could I get the residual and MF for 2017 CRV Awd EX 15M for 24 and 36 please. Located in WI if that matters. Thank you
  • rest0r1rest0r1 Posts: 4
    Would appreciate residual and MF for AWD EX-L & Touring, 12K, 36 mo. term. Thanks.
  • kyfdx said:

    Hi, I have the same question. The Honda website says I can lease a CRV EX AWD for $486 for 36/12K. But I can buy it for $20 more per month (for 5 years).

    I'm interested in the driver-assist features so I was planning to lease because I know those features will only get better. But if this lease is a bad deal, am I better off purchasing? I realize that no one can really answer that question for me, but I've never leased before so I'm open to input. I thought a lease was supposed to have a much lower monthly payment so I'm confused.

    Unfortunately I need to make this lease/purchase now, so waiting around for a better deal is not really an option for me.

    Much thanks for any help.

    $486/mo. would definitely be a bad deal to lease a CR-V.
    But, you need to get a quote from a dealer. Using the manufacturer's website calculator is beyond useless.
    Thanks for the info. Can I get the residual and MF please? CRV EX AWD, for 36/12K.
  • suv800suv800 Posts: 41
    Honda is going idioty this year, they don't want to sell their cars or what? chp7 or chp11
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 64,665
    budsdad said:

    Hi, could I get the residual and MF for 2017 CRV Awd EX 15M for 24 and 36 please. Located in WI if that matters. Thank you

    .00175 MF and 70%/63% residual

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 64,665
    rest0r1 said:

    Would appreciate residual and MF for AWD EX-L & Touring, 12K, 36 mo. term. Thanks.

    .00175 MF and 65%/62% residual for EXL/Touring.

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 64,665

    kyfdx said:

    Hi, I have the same question. The Honda website says I can lease a CRV EX AWD for $486 for 36/12K. But I can buy it for $20 more per month (for 5 years).

    I'm interested in the driver-assist features so I was planning to lease because I know those features will only get better. But if this lease is a bad deal, am I better off purchasing? I realize that no one can really answer that question for me, but I've never leased before so I'm open to input. I thought a lease was supposed to have a much lower monthly payment so I'm confused.

    Unfortunately I need to make this lease/purchase now, so waiting around for a better deal is not really an option for me.

    Much thanks for any help.

    $486/mo. would definitely be a bad deal to lease a CR-V.
    But, you need to get a quote from a dealer. Using the manufacturer's website calculator is beyond useless.
    Thanks for the info. Can I get the residual and MF please? CRV EX AWD, for 36/12K.
    .00175 MF and 65% residual

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • jrt123jrt123 Posts: 14
    Hi,
    Would appreciate the MF and RV for the 2017 CRV LX & EX - 36m/10k and 36m/8k. Thanks in advance for your help.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 64,665
    jrt123 said:

    Hi,
    Would appreciate the MF and RV for the 2017 CRV LX & EX - 36m/10k and 36m/8k. Thanks in advance for your help.

    .00175 MF and 64%/65% residual for LX/EX for 36/12 (the lowest allowance that Honda offers)

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • kiac021kiac021 Posts: 4
    Need the monthly payment on a 36/12 lease. 2017 crv ex AWD. MSRP 27595 and offer of 26895. Dealer Quoted $413/month otd. Trying to figure out if it's a good deal
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 64,665
    kiac021 said:

    Need the monthly payment on a 36/12 lease. 2017 crv ex AWD. MSRP 27595 and offer of 26895. Dealer Quoted $413/month otd. Trying to figure out if it's a good deal

    .00175 MF and 65% residual.

    $327/mo.+tax, if all other costs are paid upfront.

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • kazmannkazmann Posts: 9
    edited January 12
    Do residuals vary for honda depending on state? I'm looking for MF and RV in Southern California for a 2017 EX and EX-L both AWD. 36/12k and 39/12k for both as well. Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 64,665
    kazmann said:

    Do residuals vary for honda depending on state? I'm looking for MF and RV in Southern California for a 2017 EX and EX-L both AWD. 36/12k and 39/12k for both as well. Thank you

    Honda lease numbers are national.

    .00175 MF
    65%/63% residual for 36/39 months, either model.

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • kazmannkazmann Posts: 9
    kyfdx said:

    kazmann said:

    Do residuals vary for honda depending on state? I'm looking for MF and RV in Southern California for a 2017 EX and EX-L both AWD. 36/12k and 39/12k for both as well. Thank you

    Honda lease numbers are national.

    .00175 MF
    65%/63% residual for 36/39 months, either model.
    Thanks again!
  • kazmannkazmann Posts: 9
    Just curious, for the same model's what about a 12k/48?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 64,665
    kazmann said:

    Just curious, for the same model's what about a 12k/48?

    57% residual

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • pcwunlvpcwunlv Posts: 33
    edited January 17
    MF and residuals for EX-L (FWD) for 36/12, 39/12, and 42/12? Thanks!!!
«13456719
Sign In or Register to comment.