Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

2017 Kia Optima Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,985

Would appreciate MF, Residual and Lease Cash details for 36 months/12k miles for PA. Much appreciated.

What trim level?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    2017lessee2017lessee Member Posts: 7
    Michaell said:

Would appreciate MF, Residual and Lease Cash details for 36 months/12k miles for PA. Much appreciated.

What trim level?
    SXL please. Thanks.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,343

Michaell said:

What trim level?
    SXL please. Thanks.
    .00043 MF and 55% residual
    $3000 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    wangay3wangay3 Member Posts: 8
    Would appreciate MF, Residual and Lease Cash details for 24 months/12k miles for a SX launch edition in VA. Much appreciated
  • Options
    wangay3 said:

Would appreciate MF, Residual and Lease Cash details for 24 months/12k miles for a SX launch edition in VA. Much appreciated

.00062 MF and 62% residual.
    $3500 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    mikeyrammikeyram Member Posts: 15
    Hi can you tell me MF / residual / lease cash for North Carolina:
    EX 36/12k with both premium packages
    SX 36/12k with tech package

Thanks!!!
  • Options
    mikeyram said:

Thanks!!!

EX - .00172 and 56%
    SX - .00139 and 56%
    $3500 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    wkxalucardwkxalucard Member Posts: 4
    edited May 2017
    Hello

Can I get RV and MF numbers on 2017 SX 36/10k in Southern California?

thank you
  • Options

Hello

Can I get RV and MF numbers on 2017 SX in Southern California?

thank you

.00117 and 56% for 36 months, 12,000 miles per year.

$3500 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    wkxalucardwkxalucard Member Posts: 4

Michaell said:

Hello

thank you

$3500 lease cash.

I'm sorry always forgetting details.

For 36/10k would be 57% right?

thank you for your response 
  • Options

Michaell said:

Hello

thank you

$3500 lease cash.

I'm sorry always forgetting details.

For 36/10k would be 57% right?

thank you for your response 

That is correct.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    mikeyrammikeyram Member Posts: 15
    Michaell said:

mikeyram said:

Thanks!!!

EX - .00172 and 56%
    SX - .00139 and 56%
    $3500 lease cash
    Thanks..
    One more.. MF and Residual on 48 months 12k miles
    EX and SX
  • Options
    mikeyram said:

Michaell said:

mikeyram said:

Thanks!!!

EX - .00172 and 56%
    SX - .00139 and 56%
    $3500 lease cash
    Thanks..
    One more.. MF and Residual on 48 months 12k miles
    EX and SX
    EX: .00131 MF and 48% residual
    SX: .00134 MF and 49% residual
    $2000 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    soltarmiqtxxxasoltarmiqtxxxa Member Posts: 4
    When you have a moment, could you provide the MF, RV and Lease Cash details for an EX/SX/and SLX at 36 months/12k miles for southeast Michigan? Much appreciated.
  • Options
    Hi,

Looking for SXL trim, 24 and 36 month 12k miles MF and residuals for PA. Much appreciated. 
  • Options
    ^ lease cash values would be great too.
  • Options

When you have a moment, could you provide the MF, RV and Lease Cash details for an EX/SX/and SLX at 36 months/12k miles for southeast Michigan? Much appreciated.

EX - .00145 and 56%
    SX - .00117 and 56%
    SXL - .00051 and 54%
    $3500 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options

Hi,

Looking for SXL trim, 24 and 36 month 12k miles MF and residuals for PA. Much appreciated. 

^ lease cash values would be great too.

.00090 and 59%. $5500 lease cash
    .00051 and 54%. $3500 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    edited May 2017

Michaell said:

EX - .00145 and 56%

SX - .00117 and 56%

SXL - .00051 and 54%

$3500 lease cash

Do you happen to know how long the lease cash will last?  Is this only applicable in May?  If so, given my lease is up in August (2 payments left), should I jump on this great lease cash deal?  I would hate to lose out on such a great deal by waiting one or two months.  Your input is greatly appreciated.
  • Options

Michaell said:

EX - .00145 and 56%

SX - .00117 and 56%

SXL - .00051 and 54%

$3500 lease cash

Do you happen to know how long the lease cash will last?  Is this only applicable in May?  If so, given my lease is up in August (2 payments left), should I jump on this great lease cash deal?  I would hate to lose out on such a great deal by waiting one or two months.  Your input is greatly appreciated.

The current Kia programs are scheduled to run through 10 July.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Michaell said:

Michaell said:

EX - .00145 and 56%

SX - .00117 and 56%

SXL - .00051 and 54%

$3500 lease cash

I just checked the Kia website and it lists $2,500 cash back on leases. Does the additional $1,000 you're showing include other promotions that someone may have to qualify for separately (i.e. military discount, student discount, etc)?
  • Options

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

EX - .00145 and 56%

SX - .00117 and 56%

SXL - .00051 and 54%

$3500 lease cash

I just checked the Kia website and it lists $2,500 cash back on leases. Does the additional $1,000 you're showing include other promotions that someone may have to qualify for separately (i.e. military discount, student discount, etc)?

Can't tell you why the website info doesn't match the documents I have.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    srs11065srs11065 Member Posts: 34
    Am looking at a SX with Sport Value Package for my son-in-law. According to the Kia Website, available lease cash is in fact $3500. Is it safe to assume that the money factor and residuals for the SX are still the same as what you indicated a couple of weeks ago?

i.e.: SX - .00117 and 56%

On a MSRP of $28,020 is it reasonable to expect another 10% (i.e. $2800) off in addition to the available $3500 lease cash? In other words, is it realistic to achieve a sales price of about $22,000, on which to base the lease calculation on? If this is realistic, then using the money factor you've provided and the residual value, I am looking at a lease payment of just under or around $200/month with a total drive-off layout of around $2000. Can you indicate if this is realistic?

Thanks.
  • Options
    srs11065 said:

Am looking at a SX with Sport Value Package for my son-in-law. According to the Kia Website, available lease cash is in fact $3500. Is it safe to assume that the money factor and residuals for the SX are still the same as what you indicated a couple of weeks ago?

On a MSRP of $28,020 is it reasonable to expect another 10% (i.e. $2800) off in addition to the available $3500 lease cash? In other words, is it realistic to achieve a sales price of about $22,000, on which to base the lease calculation on? If this is realistic, then using the money factor you've provided and the residual value, I am looking at a lease payment of just under or around $200/month with a total drive-off layout of around $2000. Can you indicate if this is realistic?

Thanks.

That sure doesn't sound realistic.

Kia numbers are regional. Which state?

10% off minus incentives isn't likely, if it results in a payment that low. Kia isn't going to put more incentives on the vehicle than what they need to, to get the payment down to a reasonable amount.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    adidas400adidas400 Member Posts: 2
    Could I please have the MF and RV for the 2017 Kia Optima SX in Central Florida. 36 months/12k. Thanks!
  • Options
    adidas400 said:

Could I please have the MF and RV for the 2017 Kia Optima SX in Central Florida. 36 months/12k. Thanks!

.00117 MF and 56% residual.
    $3500 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    dicertx014dicertx014 Member Posts: 75
    Hello,
    May I get the MF, RV and Lease Cash numbers for '17 Optima SX Limited in Wilmington, DE? 36/months 12k and 15k

Many thanks!
    Successful Leases thanks to Edmunds: 23 Santa Fe | 23 Rogue | 21 Santa Fe | 20 Sonata | 18 Murano | 17 Optima | 15 Murano | 15 Sonata | 13 Audi A4
  • Options

Hello,
    May I get the MF, RV and Lease Cash numbers for '17 Optima SX Limited in Wilmington, DE? 36/months 12k and 15k

Many thanks!

.00051 and 54% / 52%

$3500 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    sigekarhusigekarhu Member Posts: 11
    edited May 2017
    Hi there,

Could someone help me get the MF (top tier credit), RV and Lease Cash for the 2017 Optima LX in Miami, FL and the same information for San Diego, CA?

For a 24 month lease, 12k.

Thank you so much!
  • Options
    kyfdx said:

srs11065 said:

Thanks.

10% off minus incentives isn't likely, if it results in a payment that low. Kia isn't going to put more incentives on the vehicle than what they need to, to get the payment down to a reasonable amount.
    Thanks for the reply. If an additional 10% is unlikely, what additional discount is realistic over and above the lease cash?

• Options
    srs11065 said:

kyfdx said:

srs11065 said:

Thanks.

Thanks for the reply. If an additional 10% is unlikely, what additional discount is realistic over and above the lease cash?

Sorry, I didn't specify that this is for California; specifically the LA area.
  • Options
    sigekarhu said:

Hi there,

Could someone help me get the MF (top tier credit), RV and Lease Cash for the 2017 Optima LX in Miami, FL and the same information for San Diego, CA?

For a 24 month lease, 12k.

Thank you so much!

.00120 MF and 61% residual.
    $4000 lease cash

Either state.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    srs11065 said:

srs11065 said:

kyfdx said:

srs11065 said:

Thanks.

.00117 MF and 56% residual is correct for 36/12.
    $3500 lease cash.

At a CAP cost of $22000 (as in your example), the payment would be $219/mo.+tax

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kyfdx said:

srs11065 said:

srs11065 said:

kyfdx said:

srs11065 said:

Thanks.

.00117 MF and 56% residual is correct for 36/12.
    $3500 lease cash.

At a CAP cost of $22000 (as in your example), the payment would be $219/mo.+tax
    KYFDX:

Thanks much. That's about what I was also estimating. Will target that.
  • Options
    rlk1949rlk1949 Member Posts: 5
    Can I get MF & RV for 2017 Kia Optima SX Limited for 36/10k in Smithtown,NY
  • Options
    rlk1949 said:

Can I get MF & RV for 2017 Kia Optima SX Limited for 36/10k in Smithtown,NY

.00051 MF and 55% residual.
    $3500 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    danzini1danzini1 Member Posts: 38
    Please can I get MF and Res for 2017 EX 36/12 in Ohio? Thanks! What is lease cash? Thanks! 
  • Options
    danzini1 said:

Please can I get MF and Res for 2017 EX 36/12 in Ohio? Thanks! What is lease cash? Thanks! 

.00145 and 56%

$3500 lease cash - this is a factory to dealer incentive. Use the knowledge of it to make your best offer.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    sns23sns23 Member Posts: 11
    Hello. This is for a 2016 Optima SXL in So California.

What is the Residual and MF factor for a 12/24 and 12/36

The rebates for the 24month are 8500 total I believe with loyalty included
  • Options
    sns23 said:

Hello. This is for a 2016 Optima SXL in So California.

What is the Residual and MF factor for a 12/24 and 12/36

The rebates for the 24month are 8500 total I believe with loyalty included

The 2016 model discussion is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/37909/kia/optima/2016-kia-optima-lease-questions#latest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    sigekarhusigekarhu Member Posts: 11
    I'm negotiating a 36/12 lease on an EX.
    What is the MF for tier 5 in SoCal?
  • Options
    sigekarhu said:

I'm negotiating a 36/12 lease on an EX.
    What is the MF for tier 5 in SoCal?

Tier 5: .00205 MF and 56% residual
    $3500 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    tonyg2016tonyg2016 Member Posts: 728
    i know hyundai was a bust but do you have kia data for June?
    36mo, 10k, Ohio
    optima lx with convenience pkg
  • Options
    tonyg2016 said:

i know hyundai was a bust but do you have kia data for June?
    36mo, 10k, Ohio
    optima lx with convenience pkg

.00136 MF and 57% residual
    $3500 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    bigdphotonbigdphoton Member Posts: 4

Michaell said:

Hello,

Many thanks!

.00051 and 54% / 52%

$3500 lease cash

Is this the same as Maryland and Virginia? Thanks!
  • Options

Michaell said:

Hello,

Many thanks!

.00051 and 54% / 52%

$3500 lease cash

Is this the same as Maryland and Virginia? Thanks!

Same numbers for VA, MD and DE

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    fabiga5fabiga5 Member Posts: 4
    edited June 2017
    Hello, I was wondering what the MF and RV is for an Optima SXL in Indiana with 36/12k and 36/15k?

Thank you!
  • Options
    fabiga5 said:

Hello, I was wondering what the MF and RV is for an Optima SXL in Indiana with 36/12k and 36/15k?

Thank you!

.00051 MF and 54%/52% residual
    $3500 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    fabiga5fabiga5 Member Posts: 4
    kyfdx said:

fabiga5 said:

Thank you!

.00051 MF and 54%/52% residual
    $3500 lease cash
    Thank you so much for your help!!
  • Options
    renalrobrenalrob Member Posts: 18
    Please advise MF / Residual on a 2017 Optima SX-L?

24m and 36m

Can customer cash be combined with Lease Cash currently offered.

I am in Boston MA