2018 Audi Q5 Lease Deals and Prices

18911131450

Comments

  • swiyu_cseswiyu_cse Member Posts: 5
    Hi, can you please let me know the residual and MF for premium plus 36/12 in N california? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,514
    swiyu_cse said:

    Hi, can you please let me know the residual and MF for premium plus 36/12 in N california? Thanks!

    .00177 MF and 60% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jpmorris222jpmorris222 Member Posts: 3
    Hi, I wanted to confirm the residuals and money factors for October in NJ for a 36 mo / 10K miles lease.

    I'm looking at a 2018 Q5 Prestige and have been offered a residual of 53% and MF of .00127 (in NJ). The MF seems like a good deal compared to what I've seen, but the residual seems very low. However, the dealer is thus far unwilling to change the residual claiming it is set by Audi.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,123

    Hi, I wanted to confirm the residuals and money factors for October in NJ for a 36 mo / 10K miles lease.

    I'm looking at a 2018 Q5 Prestige and have been offered a residual of 53% and MF of .00127 (in NJ). The MF seems like a good deal compared to what I've seen, but the residual seems very low. However, the dealer is thus far unwilling to change the residual claiming it is set by Audi.

    Your dealer is correct - the bank sets the residual, and they cannot be modified by the dealer.

    That said, the AFS numbers I show for NJ are .00177 and 57% for 36/10.

    It's possible your dealer is quoting numbers from a different bank.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jpmorris222jpmorris222 Member Posts: 3
    Michaell said:
    Hi, I wanted to confirm the residuals and money factors for October in NJ for a 36 mo / 10K miles lease. I'm looking at a 2018 Q5 Prestige and have been offered a residual of 53% and MF of .00127 (in NJ). The MF seems like a good deal compared to what I've seen, but the residual seems very low. However, the dealer is thus far unwilling to change the residual claiming it is set by Audi.
    Your dealer is correct - the bank sets the residual, and they cannot be modified by the dealer. That said, the AFS numbers I show for NJ are .00177 and 57% for 36/10. It's possible your dealer is quoting numbers from a different bank.
    Thank you very much, Michaell.  If my dealer is quoting from a different bank, can I request that they use AFS since those rates appear better?  
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,514


    Michaell said:

    Hi, I wanted to confirm the residuals and money factors for October in NJ for a 36 mo / 10K miles lease.

    I'm looking at a 2018 Q5 Prestige and have been offered a residual of 53% and MF of .00127 (in NJ). The MF seems like a good deal compared to what I've seen, but the residual seems very low. However, the dealer is thus far unwilling to change the residual claiming it is set by Audi.

    Your dealer is correct - the bank sets the residual, and they cannot be modified by the dealer.

    That said, the AFS numbers I show for NJ are .00177 and 57% for 36/10.

    It's possible your dealer is quoting numbers from a different bank.

    Thank you very much, Michaell.  If my dealer is quoting from a different bank, can I request that they use AFS since those rates appear better?  

    Sure.. but verify their numbers, first.
    Dealers rarely want to get into the lease variables with a customer. They could be pulling info off an old sheet. It's rare to see a dealer use an independent bank, if the captive lease program is better.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jpmorris222jpmorris222 Member Posts: 3
    Thank you very much! I will speak to the dealer this afternoon. AFS has a higher MF compared to what the dealer said they are offering, so that would take away some of the benefit. But, I think using the AFS figures would still save around $20/month!
  • avenida1534avenida1534 Member Posts: 17
    Hi all 

    looking for some info for Chicago 60622

    2018 lease 36/10 MF residual 
    looking at 10-11% reduction from MSRP
    dont want to put money down but willing to put deposit 

    q5 premium plus
    q5 prestige
    sq5

    thoughts? Trying to decide lease or buy 

    thanks 

    EB
  • pens294pens294 Member Posts: 8
    Hello again,

    Been quoted the following on Q5 Premium, based in CT (6.35%), 36/12K

    MSRP $46,950
    incl Convenience, Nav and Manhattan grey Metallic
    Discount $859.50
    Selling price $46,090.5
    Acq fee $895
    Capitalised cost $46,985.50
    Down $2,400
    Trade $2900 (although I don't have a trade - they said its a further discount)
    Net Trade allowance $2900
    Net Capitalised Cost $41685.50

    RV 60% ($28,170)
    MF 0.00302

    Monthly $586.39 + $37 p/mth tax

    I know MF is high but I don't not have a credit history

    However why is trade allowance offered if I don't have a trade?

    Also good deal otherwise?

    Many thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,123

    Hi all 

    looking for some info for Chicago 60622

    2018 lease 36/10 MF residual 
    looking at 10-11% reduction from MSRP
    dont want to put money down but willing to put deposit 

    q5 premium plus
    q5 prestige
    sq5

    thoughts? Trying to decide lease or buy 

    thanks 

    EB

    Answered in the other thread you posted in.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,123
    pens294 said:

    Hello again,

    Been quoted the following on Q5 Premium, based in CT (6.35%), 36/12K

    MSRP $46,950
    incl Convenience, Nav and Manhattan grey Metallic
    Discount $859.50
    Selling price $46,090.5
    Acq fee $895
    Capitalised cost $46,985.50
    Down $2,400
    Trade $2900 (although I don't have a trade - they said its a further discount)
    Net Trade allowance $2900
    Net Capitalised Cost $41685.50

    RV 60% ($28,170)
    MF 0.00302

    Monthly $586.39 + $37 p/mth tax

    I know MF is high but I don't not have a credit history

    However why is trade allowance offered if I don't have a trade?

    Also good deal otherwise?

    Many thanks

    .00177 and 60%

    Have you checked with other dealers to see what MF they are willing to give you? It's hard to determine if the MF you were quoted was due to lack of credit history versus dealer greed.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • pens294pens294 Member Posts: 8
    Thanks Michael,

    about the trade in - as I don't have a trade in why are they saying I do, to reduce the cost?


  • neuman101neuman101 Member Posts: 3
    Michaell said:

    pens294 said:

    Hello again,

    Been quoted the following on Q5 Premium, based in CT (6.35%), 36/12K

    MSRP $46,950
    incl Convenience, Nav and Manhattan grey Metallic
    Discount $859.50
    Selling price $46,090.5
    Acq fee $895
    Capitalised cost $46,985.50
    Down $2,400
    Trade $2900 (although I don't have a trade - they said its a further discount)
    Net Trade allowance $2900
    Net Capitalised Cost $41685.50

    RV 60% ($28,170)
    MF 0.00302

    Monthly $586.39 + $37 p/mth tax

    I know MF is high but I don't not have a credit history

    However why is trade allowance offered if I don't have a trade?

    Also good deal otherwise?

    Many thanks

    .00177 and 60%

    Have you checked with other dealers to see what MF they are willing to give you? It's hard to determine if the MF you were quoted was due to lack of credit history versus dealer greed.
    They should give you 10% off MSRP, i just bought similar audi, MSRP was 46,750 i believe and negotiated selling price was 42,000. Also, this MF looks high.
  • zdizekzdizek Member Posts: 32
    Still trying to finalize a lease. I am in NY and I am looking for a 36/12k lease.

    MSRP: 50,675
    Selling Price: 48,000
    MF: .00177
    Residual: 60%

    Quoted: $715/m which includes taxes and bank fee.

    I am awaiting the adjusted cap cost. Should I be looking for 10% off MSRP like other commenters seems to be getting?

    Is this a bad deal? If so what should I be looking for per month or what kind of discount off MSRP is normal for this month?

    Thank you for your previous and current help!
  • zdizekzdizek Member Posts: 32
    Adjusted cap cost of $50,983.69
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,123
    pens294 said:

    Thanks Michael,

    about the trade in - as I don't have a trade in why are they saying I do, to reduce the cost?


    You'll have to ask the dealer why the paperwork is filled out that way. I don't have an explanation for it.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,123
    zdizek said:

    Still trying to finalize a lease. I am in NY and I am looking for a 36/12k lease.

    MSRP: 50,675
    Selling Price: 48,000
    MF: .00177
    Residual: 60%

    Quoted: $715/m which includes taxes and bank fee.

    I am awaiting the adjusted cap cost. Should I be looking for 10% off MSRP like other commenters seems to be getting?

    Is this a bad deal? If so what should I be looking for per month or what kind of discount off MSRP is normal for this month?

    Thank you for your previous and current help!

    zdizek said:

    Adjusted cap cost of $50,983.69

    We don't track selling prices, but there is no harm in asking for 10% off sticker.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • upthehillupthehill Member Posts: 11
    Can you give October MF and residual for 36/20k and 40/20k for 2018 Q5 PP with AudiCare? Colorado (4.5% tax)

    thanks in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,123
    upthehill said:

    Can you give October MF and residual for 36/20k and 40/20k for 2018 Q5 PP with AudiCare? Colorado (4.5% tax)

    thanks in advance!

    15K is the highest mileage allowance we have. Ask your dealer how the additional miles are addressed.

    And, no 40 month term; 42 is available

    36/15 - .00177 and 58%
    42/15 - .00197 and 54%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • frederic33122frederic33122 Member Posts: 2
    Do we have MF and residual for 36 months / 12k miles a year? for 2018 Q5 Premium and P+ for October ?
    I am in Florida.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,123

    Do we have MF and residual for 36 months / 12k miles a year? for 2018 Q5 Premium and P+ for October ?
    I am in Florida.

    .00177 and 60%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • shilo5000shilo5000 Member Posts: 6
    I think I was quoted a bad deal. I asked for MF of .00177, but based on my calculations, I think they are still packing the rate:

    2018 Q5 Premium Plus
    36x12k
    $3500 D/O
    MSRP: $52,425
    Selling Price: $49,684 (Invoice)
    Tax: 7.75%
    State CA
    $619/mth including tax - Based on a spreadsheet I created, I think this is $10/mth too high

    I drive a BMW currently and assume there is Conquest, but that the dealer said I was getting invoice instead of the conquest (bs, I know). How much is conquest on a 2018 Q5?

    Will you confirm that the payment seems off based on buy-rate and confirm how much conquest is?

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,123
    shilo5000 said:

    I think I was quoted a bad deal. I asked for MF of .00177, but based on my calculations, I think they are still packing the rate:

    2018 Q5 Premium Plus
    36x12k
    $3500 D/O
    MSRP: $52,425
    Selling Price: $49,684 (Invoice)
    Tax: 7.75%
    State CA
    $619/mth including tax - Based on a spreadsheet I created, I think this is $10/mth too high

    I drive a BMW currently and assume there is Conquest, but that the dealer said I was getting invoice instead of the conquest (bs, I know). How much is conquest on a 2018 Q5?

    Will you confirm that the payment seems off based on buy-rate and confirm how much conquest is?

    Thanks!

    There is no conquest incentive, this month.

    I get $700/mo, with tax, using your prices and the buy rate.

    How much of the $3500 is going to cap reduction?

    We suggest you structure the deal with only first payment and DMV costs, up front. Everything else should get rolled into the payment.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • edwards9edwards9 Member Posts: 2
    Could you give me the October MF and residual for a 36/7.5k 2018 Q5 Prestige in California?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,514
    edwards9 said:

    Could you give me the October MF and residual for a 36/7.5k 2018 Q5 Prestige in California?

    .00177 MF and 58% residual
    62% residual on Premium Plus

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bdogs13bdogs13 Member Posts: 22
    Could you give me the October MF and residual for a 36 months for 12k and 15k Q5 Prestige and premium plus in Colorado?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,514
    bdogs13 said:

    Could you give me the October MF and residual for a 36 months for 12k and 15k Q5 Prestige and premium plus in Colorado?

    .00177 MF and 54%/58% residual for Prestige/Premium Plus for 36/15
    Add 2% for 12K/yr

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dave1024dave1024 Member Posts: 36
    Hi, Can you please provide me the Residual and Money Factor for 2018 Audi Q5 for 36M/10K and 24M/10 for October 2017?

    Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,123
    dave1024 said:

    Hi, Can you please provide me the Residual and Money Factor for 2018 Audi Q5 for 36M/10K and 24M/10 for October 2017?

    Thanks.

    What trim level?

    What state?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • brooklynalvarobrooklynalvaro Member Posts: 6
    Hi Mods,
    If you could be so kinda -
    2018 Sq5 Prestige or Premium Plus (NY or NJ)

    36/10k


    Looking for MF, Residual

    thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,514

    Hi Mods,
    If you could be so kinda -
    2018 Sq5 Prestige or Premium Plus (NY or NJ)

    36/10k


    Looking for MF, Residual

    thanks!

    .00183 MF and 63%/64% residual for Prestige/Premium+

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • wco81wco81 Member Posts: 582
    Do the Q5s offer any automated features like emergency braking, top down view and self parking?
  • ratiocomicsansratiocomicsans Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2017
    Hi Mods,
    Would you be able to provide the current MF and Residual for:
    2018 Q5 Prestige or Premium Plus (IL - Cook County)
    - 36/10k
    - 24/10k

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,514
    wco81 said:

    Do the Q5s offer any automated features like emergency braking, top down view and self parking?

    No idea.. You can research the vehicle by using the Make/Model/Year tabs at the top of the page. Or, audiusa.com

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,514

    Hi Mods,
    Would you be able to provide the current MF and Residual for:
    2018 Q5 Prestige or Premium Plus (IL - Cook County)
    - 36/10k
    - 24/10k

    Thanks!

    .00177 MF and 61%/68% residual for Premium Plus
    Subtract 4% for Prestige trim.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jared1000jared1000 Member Posts: 20
    How many MSDs Audi would accept and what is the impact on the MF? Also what are the current MF and RV for 36/10 and 36/12? Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,123
    jared1000 said:

    How many MSDs Audi would accept and what is the impact on the MF? Also what are the current MF and RV for 36/10 and 36/12? Thanks

    We think its a max of 9 MSDs, each of which reduce the MF by .00005

    What trim level are you inquiring about?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dave1024dave1024 Member Posts: 36
    Michaell said:

    dave1024 said:

    Hi, Can you please provide me the Residual and Money Factor for 2018 Audi Q5 for 36M/10K and 24M/10 for October 2017?

    Thanks.

    What trim level?

    What state?
    Pennsylvania and Premium Plus
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,123
    dave1024 said:

    Michaell said:

    dave1024 said:

    Hi, Can you please provide me the Residual and Money Factor for 2018 Audi Q5 for 36M/10K and 24M/10 for October 2017?

    Thanks.

    What trim level?

    What state?
    Pennsylvania and Premium Plus
    .00177 and 61% / 68%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jared1000jared1000 Member Posts: 20
    Michaell said:

    jared1000 said:

    How many MSDs Audi would accept and what is the impact on the MF? Also what are the current MF and RV for 36/10 and 36/12? Thanks

    We think its a max of 9 MSDs, each of which reduce the MF by .00005

    What trim level are you inquiring about?
    Prestige or Premium plus. I also heard from a dealer that they accept up to 10 MSDs.
  • mdcarguy2mdcarguy2 Member Posts: 9
    MF/RV for '18 Prem+ and Pres in MD for 36/12 and 36/15...Thank You!
  • sofitossofitos Member Posts: 5
    Hello,
    What's the mf and residual for Los Angeles on the Q5 premium and premium+
    Thank you in advance!
  • d2ced2ce Member Posts: 6
    Hi,

    What's the mf and residual in Texas for Q5 premium plus. 35 mo, 12k/15k?

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,123
    jared1000 said:



    Michaell said:

    jared1000 said:

    How many MSDs Audi would accept and what is the impact on the MF? Also what are the current MF and RV for 36/10 and 36/12? Thanks

    We think its a max of 9 MSDs, each of which reduce the MF by .00005

    What trim level are you inquiring about?
    Prestige or Premium plus. I also heard from a dealer that they accept up to 10 MSDs.
    36/12 numbers; add 1% for 10K

    .00177 and 60% (P+) or 56% (Prestige)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,123
    mdcarguy2 said:

    MF/RV for '18 Prem+ and Pres in MD for 36/12 and 36/15...Thank You!

    36/12 numbers; subtract 2% for 15K

    .00177 and 60% (P+) or 56% (Prestige)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,123
    sofitos said:

    Hello,
    What's the mf and residual for Los Angeles on the Q5 premium and premium+
    Thank you in advance!

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,123
    edited October 2017
    d2ce said:

    Hi,

    What's the mf and residual in Texas for Q5 premium plus. 35 mo, 12k/15k?

    Thanks!

    36/12 numbers; subtract 2% for 15K

    .00177 and 60%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sofitossofitos Member Posts: 5
    Thanks Michael. Im looking for 10 and 12k 36m.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,123
    Michaell said:

    sofitos said:

    Hello,
    What's the mf and residual for Los Angeles on the Q5 premium and premium+
    Thank you in advance!

    What lease term and how many miles per year?
    sofitos said:

    Thanks Michael. Im looking for 10 and 12k 36m.

    .00177 and 61% / 60%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,514
    jared1000 said:



    Michaell said:

    jared1000 said:

    How many MSDs Audi would accept and what is the impact on the MF? Also what are the current MF and RV for 36/10 and 36/12? Thanks

    We think its a max of 9 MSDs, each of which reduce the MF by .00005

    What trim level are you inquiring about?
    Prestige or Premium plus. I also heard from a dealer that they accept up to 10 MSDs.
    .00177 MF and 60% residual for Q5 Premium Plus 36/12
    Subtract 4% for Prestige
    Add 1% for 10K/yr

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.