Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2018 Audi Q5 Lease Deals and Prices

145791083

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,915
    ffonfire said:

    Hi, can you provide me the numbers for the Q5 and SQ5, both in Prestige, for 15k miles? I'm in Arizona. Thanks!

    36 months

    Q5: .00191 MF and 56% residual
    SQ5: .00196 MF and 62% residual

    Doesn't make a lot of difference on the SQ5, but you are much better off with the Premium Plus model on the Q5.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • eurosuveurosuv Posts: 6
    Can you please comment if the below deal is good?
    2018 P+.... 12K/ 36months. MF: .00191 and Residual: 63% ... from Chicago area

    $53,535.00 MSRP
    3,602.00 Discount
    49,933.00 Selling Price
    393.15 IL and Doc Fees
    1,699.05 Sales Tax
    795.00 Acq Fee

    $52,820.20 Total Cap Cost

    Monthly payment comes to $695.

    Also, a couple of more questions:
    - does adding Audi Care to the lease increase the residual value by 1%?
    - the audi dealers i've been talking to are not entertaining MSD options. Is that typical and I just need to accept it when they say no?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,375
    eurosuv said:

    Can you please comment if the below deal is good?
    2018 P+.... 12K/ 36months. MF: .00191 and Residual: 63% ... from Chicago area

    $53,535.00 MSRP
    3,602.00 Discount
    49,933.00 Selling Price
    393.15 IL and Doc Fees
    1,699.05 Sales Tax
    795.00 Acq Fee

    $52,820.20 Total Cap Cost

    Monthly payment comes to $695.

    Also, a couple of more questions:
    - does adding Audi Care to the lease increase the residual value by 1%?
    - the audi dealers i've been talking to are not entertaining MSD options. Is that typical and I just need to accept it when they say no?

    My calculations are within $1 of that quote, so if you're comfortable with the selling price, there isn't much else to haggle over.

    Yes, if you purchase AudiCare, the residual goes up 1%

    We are hearing from several posters that Audi is no longer allowing MSDs. However, we've seen no official documentation to that effect. Check with multiple dealers and see if you get a consistent answer.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • khanectionkhanection Posts: 20
    Hi everyone, I waited for the 2018 redesign but no dealer near me in NY seems to have Q5 or SQ5 Prestige with Driver Assistance Package. I can't imagine getting a luxury car without Adaptive Cruise or Lane Keep Assist.
    Anyways, to each his own :smile:

    1) Has anyone purchased or leased either Q5 or SQ5 in Prestige with Drivers Assist?
    2) For the moderators, is residual for the Prestige trim lower? I'm noticing posts with residual for Premium and P+ at 63% for 12k miles but Prestige seems higher. Is that true?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,375

    Hi everyone, I waited for the 2018 redesign but no dealer near me in NY seems to have Q5 or SQ5 Prestige with Driver Assistance Package. I can't imagine getting a luxury car without Adaptive Cruise or Lane Keep Assist.
    Anyways, to each his own :smile:

    1) Has anyone purchased or leased either Q5 or SQ5 in Prestige with Drivers Assist?
    2) For the moderators, is residual for the Prestige trim lower? I'm noticing posts with residual for Premium and P+ at 63% for 12k miles but Prestige seems higher. Is that true?

    For the Q5, Prestige trim is 4% lower

    For the SQ5, Prestige trim is 1% lower

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • monello96monello96 Posts: 4
    Can you provide June numbers for 36/12k Q5 and SQ5 for P+ and Prestige.
    Ready to pull the trigger now and just need to find a Chicago land dealer to work with me.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,915
    monello96 said:

    Can you provide June numbers for 36/12k Q5 and SQ5 for P+ and Prestige.
    Ready to pull the trigger now and just need to find a Chicago land dealer to work with me.

    Q5:
    .00191 MF and 62%/58% residual for P+/Prestige
    SQ5:
    .00196 MF and 65%/64% residual for P+/Prestige

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi, in NY what is the MF and Residual for a Premium for 36/15K. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,375

    Hi, in NY what is the MF and Residual for a Premium for 36/15K. Thanks!

    .00191 and 60%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • zakaryazakarya Posts: 2
    edited June 2017
    Can you please share MF, Res, and how much % off MSRP I should ask for for both 2018 Premium Plus Q5 and SQ5, 36 month lease, 12K miles ? I'm in Seattle WA.
  • zakaryazakarya Posts: 2
    edited June 2017
    Thank you !
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,915
    zakarya said:

    Can you please share MF, Res, and how much % off MSRP I should ask for for both 2018 Premium Plus Q5 and SQ5, 36 month lease, 12K miles ? I'm in Seattle WA.

    Q5:
    .00191 MF and 62%
    SQ5:
    .00196 MF and 65%

    6% off MSRP is a good rule of thumb for Audi.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ffonfireffonfire Posts: 25
    kyfdx said:

    ffonfire said:

    Hi, can you provide me the numbers for the Q5 and SQ5, both in Prestige, for 15k miles? I'm in Arizona. Thanks!

    36 months

    Q5: .00191 MF and 56% residual
    SQ5: .00196 MF and 62% residual

    Doesn't make a lot of difference on the SQ5, but you are much better off with the Premium Plus model on the Q5.
    Hi kyfdx,

    Why better off with the Premium Plus? Based on what I saw on the Audi website, you can't get the "driver assistance package" on the Premium Plus, and adaptive cruise control is something I'm looking for. Am I mistaken?
  • samyrz30samyrz30 Posts: 2
    Hi, Can you please share MF and Residual for 2018 Prestige Q5, 36 month lease, 12K miles? I'm in Atlanta GA. One dealer told me 0.00235 and 58%.

    Also, what should I ask as discount on Prestige MSRP?
  • eurosuveurosuv Posts: 6
    can you please comment if this is a good deal. From illinois

    2018 P+ .... 12K/36months... audi care included but i need to clarify whether it is included in the monthly payment or to be paid upfront

    MSRP: 53,535
    MF: .00191; Residual: 62%
    Adjusted cap cost: 51,387
    Monthly Payment: 650

    Also, does zero down normally mean paying first month due + fees with 35 remaining payments?

    Thanks for your help!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,915
    ffonfire said:

    kyfdx said:

    ffonfire said:

    Hi, can you provide me the numbers for the Q5 and SQ5, both in Prestige, for 15k miles? I'm in Arizona. Thanks!

    36 months

    Q5: .00191 MF and 56% residual
    SQ5: .00196 MF and 62% residual

    Doesn't make a lot of difference on the SQ5, but you are much better off with the Premium Plus model on the Q5.
    Hi kyfdx,

    Why better off with the Premium Plus? Based on what I saw on the Audi website, you can't get the "driver assistance package" on the Premium Plus, and adaptive cruise control is something I'm looking for. Am I mistaken?
    I was referring to lease price relative to MSRP

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,915
    samyrz30 said:

    Hi, Can you please share MF and Residual for 2018 Prestige Q5, 36 month lease, 12K miles? I'm in Atlanta GA. One dealer told me 0.00235 and 58%.

    Also, what should I ask as discount on Prestige MSRP?

    .00191 MF and 58% residual

    We suggest shooting for 6% off MSRP on an Audi.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,915
    eurosuv said:

    can you please comment if this is a good deal. From illinois

    2018 P+ .... 12K/36months... audi care included but i need to clarify whether it is included in the monthly payment or to be paid upfront

    MSRP: 53,535
    MF: .00191; Residual: 62%
    Adjusted cap cost: 51,387
    Monthly Payment: 650

    Also, does zero down normally mean paying first month due + fees with 35 remaining payments?

    Thanks for your help!

    Those are the correct lease variables.
    63% residual with AudiCare

    ZERO down = No cap cost reduction, but first payment and fees at signing.
    ZERO due at signing = $0 due at signing

    But, of course, you have to ask for the actual numbers, or it means whatever they want it to mean.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • nyigornyigor Posts: 66
    edited June 2017
    May I have MF and residual for 18 Q5 premium 36/12 36/10 and 27/10 for in South Florida?
    And any incentives?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,915
    nyigor said:

    May I have MF and residual for 18 Q5 premium 36/12 36/10 and 27/10 for in South Florida?
    And any incentives?

    .00191 MF and 62%/63% residual for 36 months.
    Don't show a 27 month term. The 24 month residuals are 7% higher than 36 months.

    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mooglemdmooglemd Posts: 15
    edited June 2017


    1) Has anyone purchased or leased either Q5 or SQ5 in Prestige with Drivers Assist?

    The initial batch of Q5s and SQ5s did not have the option for Driver's assist. I waited until mid may when they released the option to order it to place my order.

    I placed my order in May and forgot to post here, but I think the deal is still pretty close to current offers? Or are they much better?

    I had originally wanted a Q5, but with the residuals, it seemed stupid not to get a SQ5 since I wanted the Driver's assistance package.

    I did an SQ5 Prestige w/ Driver's assist, Cold Weather, Audi Guard for 10k/36 with AudiCare. (This is new york so I get screwed on fees and taxes... yay!)

    MSRP 61775
    MF .00198 (May numbers) Residual 66% 40,771.50
    Cap Cost 58067.17
    Acquisition fee 895.00
    Doc fee 479.00
    License 408.00
    Taxes 2352.00
    + First month's payment 676.14
    = 4857 Drive off price

    I assume I could get a slightly better price now that the residual is .00196, but that's like 2$ a month?

    I was also offered a 24 month version of this at same drive off price and 721$ a month,
  • capital_mcapital_m Posts: 4
    Hey would you be able to comment if this is a good deal.
    I can't find the SQ5 forum so I thought I would post here.


    2018 Audi SQ5 P+

    MSRP 59485
    Discounted Price: 58438 (minus 1047)

    Taxes in Virginia: 2445
    Admin fee: 499
    DMV fee: 52
    Tag/transfer: 2
    VA business tax: 117
    Electronic filing fee: 10


    Adjusted Cap cost: 61565


    36 months 12 k
    MF: .0026

    Monthly price: $930


    Thanks in advance!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,375
    capital_m said:

    Hey would you be able to comment if this is a good deal.
    I can't find the SQ5 forum so I thought I would post here.

    2018 Audi SQ5 P+

    MSRP 59485
    Discounted Price: 58438 (minus 1047)

    Taxes in Virginia: 2445
    Admin fee: 499
    DMV fee: 52
    Tag/transfer: 2
    VA business tax: 117
    Electronic filing fee: 10

    Adjusted Cap cost: 61565

    36 months 12 k
    MF: .0026

    Monthly price: $930

    Thanks in advance!!

    Using your numbers, as is, I get $897/mo (36/12 residual is 65%)

    However, that is a big mark up on the MF - base rate this month is .00196. That is adding $60-65/mo to my calculated payment.

    No idea how the dealer is getting to $930/mo with those prices - that's another $1200 on the cap cost.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Any updates on the SQ5 in DC Metro?

    7500mi/36mos P+
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,375

    Any updates on the SQ5 in DC Metro?

    7500mi/36mos P+

    .00196 and 67%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jaycha2jaycha2 Posts: 37
    edited June 2017
    Please can you provide me with the MF and Res for 2018 Quottro Q5 for FL (36/12)? Thank you

    Current offer: MSRP - 51485
    DISCOUNT - 4000
    ADJUSTED PRICE - 47485
    NET BALANCE (AFTER TAXES, DOC FEE ) - 49155
    36 Month with 2500 down - $682

    Does these numbers makes sense?

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,375
    jaycha2 said:

    Please can you provide me with the MF and Res for 2018 Quottro Q5 for FL (36/12)? Thank you

    Current offer: MSRP - 51485
    DISCOUNT - 4000
    ADJUSTED PRICE - 47485
    NET BALANCE (AFTER TAXES, DOC FEE ) - 49155
    36 Month with 2500 down - $682

    Does these numbers makes sense?

    Thanks

    What trim level?

    Florida taxes the monthly payment.

    What is the breakdown of the $2500?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jaycha2jaycha2 Posts: 37

    Michaell said:

    Please can you provide me with the MF and Res for 2018 Quottro Q5 for FL (36/12)? Thank you

    Current offer: MSRP - 51485
    DISCOUNT - 4000
    ADJUSTED PRICE - 47485
    NET BALANCE (AFTER TAXES, DOC FEE ) - 49155
    36 Month with 2500 down - $682

    Does these numbers makes sense?

    Thanks


    What trim level?

    Florida taxes the monthly payment.

    What is the breakdown of the $2500?


    It is for premium plus. 2500 is a high down payment . I would rather do 1st minth + Dmv. They have a high doc fee- 899. Is this enough information for calculating lease payments? Trying to make sense out of these nunbers. Appreciate your feedback
  • capital_mcapital_m Posts: 4
    Any reason to wait until July 4th for any incentives/bonus cash?
    Everyone seems to advertise some kind of "SALE".

    What is the typical trend in the industry? Does Audi typically do anything special for July 4th?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,915
    capital_m said:

    Any reason to wait until July 4th for any incentives/bonus cash?
    Everyone seems to advertise some kind of "SALE".

    What is the typical trend in the industry? Does Audi typically do anything special for July 4th?

    As of now, Audi's lease program expires today. That doesn't mean they couldn't extend the program through the holiday, but we may not get word of that.

    Either way, I don't see any incentives coming for this model, though money factors and residuals could change.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.