Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2018 Audi Q5 Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188

kyfdx said:

kyfdx said:

any word on august numbers yet for sq5? 35/7.5 P+

Nope
    how about now?
    .00195 MF and 66% residual for Premium Plus
    65% for Prestige
    Interesting...drop a full point in RV but no real offset in MF. Any promos/rebates/incentives for DC metro?

Nope

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• miguellozamiguelloza Member Posts: 45
    Hello. Do you have August MF and RV for Premium and Premium +, 36/12? Is there any incentives for August?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,056

Hello. Do you have August MF and RV for Premium and Premium +, 36/12? Is there any incentives for August?

.00174 and 61%

$750 loyalty incentive is all I see

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• kcheedogkcheedog Member Posts: 1
    Hello
    Located in southern california
    Can you get me the MF and Residual for Q5 Premium?
    36 month and 12,000 miles
    Thanks!
    kcheedog said:

Hello
    Located in southern california
    Can you get me the MF and Residual for Q5 Premium?
    36 month and 12,000 miles
    Thanks!

.00174 MF and 61% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• ahund7277ahund7277 Member Posts: 11
    Hello,
    can I please get the MF and residual for 2018 Q5 premium in MA 36/15?
    thanks
  • ahund7277ahund7277 Member Posts: 11
    Sorry...want it for premium plus, not premium
  • jcdds89jcdds89 Member Posts: 4
    edited August 2017
    Michaell said:

jcdds89 said:

I am trying to lease a 2018 Audi Q5

Downtown Chicago, IL
    Zip code 60611
    Annual Income 200k+
    Credit Score 780
    36 month lease/12k miles
    Premium Plus or Prestige Trims

1. What are the current lease numbers for Premium Plus and Prestige Trims? (Money Factor, Residual Value, etc)

2. I have been reading on here that 6% off of MSRP is generally considered a "good deal". Would it be possible to go even lower than 6% off MSRP or would that be asking for too much?

3. I am trying to close a deal before the end of this month and I was informed that many dealerships tend to give out "bigger discounts" at the end of a month to meet their monthly quota or whatever. Is this correct? If so, how can I get the dealer to give out the "bigger discount"? It seems like they are never willing to budge. Or many times, they say that they will do it at certain prices but they back out at the end saying there was a mistake in calculation and try to add on more stuff and to me it just seems like they are just messing with me.

4. I currently am an owner of a 2017 Q5 as I co-signed for a family member in 2017. Does Audi have any loyalty program to give out more discounts in this case?

5. I am also considering 2017 Mercedes Benz GLC 300. Will I get better "deals" for 2017 GLC 300 or 2018 Audi Q5 in the current market?

Thank you for your time!

1. .00174 and 61% (P+) or 57% (Prestige)
    2. If you don't ask, you don't get. Though, with the 2018's being so new, you may not even get the 6%
    3. Shopping at the end of the month tends to result in better pricing, as dealers are trying to hit volume bonuses
    4. If the car is registered at the same address where your new lease will reside, then you will qualify for the $750 loyalty incentive
    5. The GLC is still pretty popular - I'd suggest you test drive them both and see if one of them "speaks" to you. Getting a good lease deal on a car you don't like isn't all that great.

So I got this deal from my dealer in chicago

Trade in (2008 Honda Accord with 82k Miles) $5,500
    Gave them $2,000 from my trade-in as down payment
    Took home $3,500 as a check

2018 Audi Q5 Premium Plus
    36 month lease with 12k miles per year
    (I went with this program called "Premium Purchase" since they said it will be cheaper than a traditional lease due to higher lease taxes in Chicago, IL)

MSRP $53,025
    Down pay: $2,000 out the door (from my trade in)
    $615 per month
    After adding Audi care and Tire+Wheel insurance, it ended up being $652 per month

1. Was this a good deal or just a decent deal? (I don't believe this was a bad deal though)

2. With the payment being $615/month before adding audi care and insurance, how much of a discount (how many percent off of the MSRP) did I end up getting? (Oh, and I did end up getting $750 loyalty incentive as I currently have another audi vehicle registered under my name)

3. Was it worth it to add the tire and wheel insurance? At first they quoted me at $680 for everything, but I ended up lowering it to $652.

4. The money factor they used was 0.00197 and when I asked them why they don't use 0.00174 like you suggested, they said they do not have control over it. Is this normal?

Thank you for your time!
    ahund7277 said:

Hello,
    can I please get the MF and residual for 2018 Q5 premium in MA 36/15?
    thanks

ahund7277 said:

Sorry...want it for premium plus, not premium

.00174 and 59% for both Premium or Premium Plus

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

jcdds89 said:

Michaell said:

jcdds89 said:

Downtown Chicago, IL
    Zip code 60611
    Annual Income 200k+
    Credit Score 780
    36 month lease/12k miles

1. What are the current lease numbers for Premium Plus and Prestige Trims? (Money Factor, Residual Value, etc)

2. I have been reading on here that 6% off of MSRP is generally considered a "good deal". Would it be possible to go even lower than 6% off MSRP or would that be asking for too much?

3. I am trying to close a deal before the end of this month and I was informed that many dealerships tend to give out "bigger discounts" at the end of a month to meet their monthly quota or whatever. Is this correct? If so, how can I get the dealer to give out the "bigger discount"? It seems like they are never willing to budge. Or many times, they say that they will do it at certain prices but they back out at the end saying there was a mistake in calculation and try to add on more stuff and to me it just seems like they are just messing with me.

4. I currently am an owner of a 2017 Q5 as I co-signed for a family member in 2017. Does Audi have any loyalty program to give out more discounts in this case?

5. I am also considering 2017 Mercedes Benz GLC 300. Will I get better "deals" for 2017 GLC 300 or 2018 Audi Q5 in the current market?

Thank you for your time!

2. If you don't ask, you don't get. Though, with the 2018's being so new, you may not even get the 6%
    3. Shopping at the end of the month tends to result in better pricing, as dealers are trying to hit volume bonuses
    4. If the car is registered at the same address where your new lease will reside, then you will qualify for the $750 loyalty incentive
    5. The GLC is still pretty popular - I'd suggest you test drive them both and see if one of them "speaks" to you. Getting a good lease deal on a car you don't like isn't all that great.

(I went with this program called "Premium Purchase" since they said it will be cheaper than a traditional lease due to higher lease taxes in Chicago, IL)

MSRP $53,025
    $615 per month
    After adding Audi care and Tire+Wheel insurance, it ended up being $652 per month

1. Was this a good deal or just a decent deal? (I don't believe this was a bad deal though)

2. With the payment being $615/month before adding audi care and insurance, how much of a discount (how many percent off of the MSRP) did I end up getting? (Oh, and I did end up getting $750 loyalty incentive as I currently have another audi vehicle registered under my name)

3. Was it worth it to add the tire and wheel insurance? At first they quoted me at $680 for everything, but I ended up lowering it to $652.

4. The money factor they used was 0.00197 and when I asked them why they don't use 0.00174 like you suggested, they said they do not have control over it. Is this normal?

Thank you for your time!
    We don't have information on the Premium Purchase program. If it avoids Chicago lease taxes, that's a good thing.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

jcdds89 said:

Michaell said:

jcdds89 said:

Downtown Chicago, IL
    Zip code 60611
    Annual Income 200k+
    Credit Score 780
    36 month lease/12k miles

Thank you for your time!

MSRP $53,025
    $615 per month

Thank you for your time!
    We don't have information on the Premium Purchase program. If it avoids Chicago lease taxes, that's a good thing.

Assuming that this was a traditional lease, would you be able to answer some of my questions?
    Thank you
    jcdds89 said:

kyfdx said:

jcdds89 said:

Michaell said:

jcdds89 said:

Downtown Chicago, IL
    Zip code 60611
    Annual Income 200k+
    Credit Score 780
    36 month lease/12k miles

Thank you for your time!

MSRP $53,025
    $615 per month

Thank you for your time!

Assuming that this was a traditional lease, would you be able to answer some of my questions?
    Thank you
    I can't answer the questions, because I don't know the variables involved with that program. And, without those, I can't reverse engineer your selling price. But, that information should be on the contract.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

edited August 2017
    kyfdx said:

jcdds89 said:

kyfdx said:

jcdds89 said:

Michaell said:

jcdds89 said:

Downtown Chicago, IL
    Zip code 60611
    Annual Income 200k+
    Credit Score 780
    36 month lease/12k miles

Thank you for your time!

MSRP $53,025
    $615 per month

Thank you for your time!

Thank you
    I can't answer the questions, because I don't know the variables involved with that program. And, without those, I can't reverse engineer your selling price. But, that information should be on the contract.

Below are the numbers on my contract

MSRP 53025
    2018 Audi Q5 P+

4.68% for the annual percentage rate
    Finance Charge 5911.17
    Amount Financed 50436.33
    Total of Payments 56347.50
    Total Sale Price 59597.50

Itemization of amount financed
    1. Cash Price (including 4282.91 sales tax): 51511.18
    2. Total Down payment 3250 (They marked up my Trade in from 5500 to 6000 and made trade-in allowance into 2500. And 750 is from the loyalty incentive)

License Fee 101
    ERT Fee paid to CVR 25
    Givt Certified of TItle Fees 95
    To Seller for Documentary Fee 172.15

Audi Care 869
    Safeguard (tire and wheel insurance) 913

This was my very first lease experience and I honestly don't know if this was a good deal or not.
    I am just trying to get an idea so that I will know better in 3 years when I lease another vehicle.
    Thank you for your time!
    @jcdds89 As you noted, this isn't really a lease. It's a balloon note, with an option to turn the car back in.
    I'm not sure of the details of how this will work at lease end, but avoiding the $50-$60 per month of Chicago lease tax is a big bonus.

Looks like your sale price is nearly $6000 off MSRP. That's good.
    I probably wouldn't have paid for tire/wheel insurance, but other than that, it looks like a good deal.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• sophiesdadsophiesdad Member Posts: 14
    We are in the Bay Area in California. I need the money factor and residual for a 2018 Q5 Premium Plus for 36/7500 and 36/12000. Are there any 24 month leases offered? When a dealer refers to "$X over invoice", are there additions to the number we see on Edmund's as invoice? Thank you.
  • hamporterhamporter Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2017
    Hello! Located in MA (02136 zip). I was looking for MF / RV to get 2018 Q5 Premium/Premium Plus for 36/10,000 & 36/12,000. Any incentives showing up for August? Theoretically can wait until October to lease, so wondering if it's advisable to hold out for possible future incentives?

We are in the Bay Area in California. I need the money factor and residual for a 2018 Q5 Premium Plus for 36/7500 and 36/12000. Are there any 24 month leases offered? When a dealer refers to "$X over invoice", are there additions to the number we see on Edmund's as invoice? Thank you.

.00174 MF and 63%/61% residual
    Add 7% to residual for 24 months.

$XXX over invoice can mean whatever the person saying it wants it to mean.
    Know the MSRP of the vehicle you are negotiating for, and ask for your quotes in dollars.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

hamporter said:

Hello! Located in MA (02136 zip). I was looking for MF / RV to get 2018 Q5 Premium/Premium Plus for 36/10,000 & 36/12,000. Any incentives showing up for August? Theoretically can wait until October to lease, so wondering if it's advisable to hold out for possible future incentives?

.00174 MF and 62%/61% residual

No incentives.

Can't tell you what might happen in October. But, if you don't need a car now, you'll save two months payments by waiting.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• vmichaelvmichael Member Posts: 22
    Hello,

Can I please get the current MF and residual for a Q5 Prestige? I'm in CA if that matters. Also, are there any specials/deals/incentives at the moment? What's a good % off of MSRP to aim for? Thank you.
    vmichael said:

Hello,

Can I please get the current MF and residual for a Q5 Prestige? I'm in CA if that matters. Also, are there any specials/deals/incentives at the moment? What's a good % off of MSRP to aim for? Thank you.

What lease term and how many miles per year?

Generally, we suggest 6% off sticker, but for the 2018's that may not be possible, yet.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• eurocarlov1eurocarlov1 Member Posts: 61
    Hello! Currently in the last couple months of a 2015 Q5 lease and would love to get into a new one.

Can you please provide the MF and Residual for a 2018 Premium Plus with 36/15k?

Also, I know there is a $750 incentive. Would that be on top of other "discounts" from the dealer?

Many thanks! You guys are awesome!

Hello! Currently in the last couple months of a 2015 Q5 lease and would love to get into a new one.

Also, I know there is a $750 incentive. Would that be on top of other "discounts" from the dealer?

For to add... I am in Pennsylvania. Thanks!

.00174 and 59%

$750 loyalty incentive; use that knowledge to negotiate your best price.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• thereguythereguy Member Posts: 2
    Hello!

I’m looking to lease a 2018 Audi Q5 P+/Prestige and am wondering what’s the current MF and RV for 24 or 36 months at 7500 mls/yr in SoCal? Which one is currently the sweet spot for AFS? Also are there any monetary special offers/incentives for recent college grads?

Also is it possible to lease through AFS if the car has approx 2500 mls on it and is being offered by a non-Audi dealership (i.e. Lexus dealership)? If so, how would the MF and RV look like in that case for the Prestige trim?

Many thanks!
    thereguy said:

Hello!

I’m looking to lease a 2018 Audi Q5 P+/Prestige and am wondering what’s the current MF and RV for 24 or 36 months at 7500 mls/yr in SoCal? Which one is currently the sweet spot for AFS? Also are there any monetary special offers/incentives for recent college grads?

Also is it possible to lease through AFS if the car has approx 2500 mls on it and is being offered by a non-Audi dealership (i.e. Lexus dealership)? If so, how would the MF and RV look like in that case for the Prestige trim?

Many thanks!

.00174 and 70% / 63%

Generally, 36 months is the sweet spot.

No known incentives beyond loyalty.

If the car has been titled, it no longer qualifies for AFS new car lease rates

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• jhfredjrjhfredjr Member Posts: 12
    Hello could I please get the current MF, RV, incentives and rebates on a 2018 Q5 both the P+ and Prestige trim lines for 36mo/12k in St. Louis, MO? Thanks in advance.
    jhfredjr said:

Hello could I please get the current MF, RV, incentives and rebates on a 2018 Q5 both the P+ and Prestige trim lines for 36mo/12k in St. Louis, MO? Thanks in advance.

.00174 and 61% (P+) or 57% (Prestige)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

.00174 and 59%

Thanks a lot!

Planning to go to my dealership tomorrow and worked up the following calculation based on your MF and residual and a couple assumptions. Would this be reasonable? Their offer is about $80-$90 higher than my calculation. Looks like their residual is lower which is likely the culprit but not sure how to address that.

Any guidance is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

$49,500 - sticker
    $47,500 - negotiated discount
    .59 - residual
    .00174 - MF

Putting $2,000 down

(calculated using the Edmunds lease calculator! thanks!)

$49,500 x .59 = $29,205
    $47,500 - $2000 = $45,500
    $45,500 - $29,205 = $16,295
    $16,295 / 36 = $452.63
    $45,500 = $29,205 = $74,705
    $74,705 x .00174 = 130.00
    $452.63 + $130 = $580.63
    $580.63 X .10 (tax) = $58.00
    $580.63 + $58.00 = $638.63

Total monthly payment including tax = $638.63

Is this reasonable, or am I completely off base?

Thanks so much!
    Matt

Michaell said:

.00174 and 59%

Thanks a lot!

Planning to go to my dealership tomorrow and worked up the following calculation based on your MF and residual and a couple assumptions. Would this be reasonable? Their offer is about $80-$90 higher than my calculation. Looks like their residual is lower which is likely the culprit but not sure how to address that.

Any guidance is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

$49,500 - sticker
    $47,500 - negotiated discount
    .59 - residual
    .00174 - MF

Putting $2,000 down

(calculated using the Edmunds lease calculator! thanks!)

$49,500 x .59 = $29,205
    $47,500 - $2000 = $45,500
    $45,500 - $29,205 = $16,295
    $16,295 / 36 = $452.63
    $45,500 = $29,205 = $74,705
    $74,705 x .00174 = 130.00
    $452.63 + $130 = $580.63
    $580.63 X .10 (tax) = $58.00
    $580.63 + $58.00 = $638.63

Total monthly payment including tax = $638.63

Is this reasonable, or am I completely off base?

Thanks so much!
    Matt
    I'm just a couple dollars off of your calculations (mine is higher, BTW).

Dealer cannot alter the residual value, as it is set by the bank. Could be they are assuming a different mileage allowance; confirm with them that figure.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• xmmsxmms Member Posts: 10
    Hello!

Looking for the residual, MF. and incentives for the 2018 Premium FWD for 36/12k and 42/12k in North Carolina

Also, does the MF change if I put money down or not?

Thanks
    xmms said:

Hello!

Looking for the residual, MF. and incentives for the 2018 Premium FWD for 36/12k and 42/12k in North Carolina

Also, does the MF change if I put money down or not?

Thanks

There is no 2018 Q5 FWD ... AWD numbers are:

36/12 - .00174 and 61%
    42/12 - .00194 and 57%

Money down does not affect these numbers.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• bgyyzyycbgyyzyyc Member Posts: 2
    Hi, could you please let me know the MF and RV of 2018 Audi Q5 Prestidge for 36m/42m 15K miles, in Maryland?

I'm also part of a variety of associations (medical) that are supposed to have dealer discounts, is there any way to check that? The associations haven't been too helpful. Thank you!
    bgyyzyyc said:

Hi, could you please let me know the MF and RV of 2018 Audi Q5 Prestidge for 36m/42m 15K miles, in Maryland?

I'm also part of a variety of associations (medical) that are supposed to have dealer discounts, is there any way to check that? The associations haven't been too helpful. Thank you!

36/15: .00174 MF and 55% residual
    42/15: .00194 MF and 51% residual

If your own associations don't have the information, then they probably aren't part of the program. Your only other source of information would be the dealer.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• bgyyzyycbgyyzyyc Member Posts: 2
    Thank you very much! The numbers we got back from the dealer were as follows and don't seem right:

Vehicle Price: $55,930.00
    Purchase Price: $53,851.78
    Sales Tax (estimate): $3,250.91
    Associated Dealer Fees $647
    Balance Due (estimate): $57,783.69

Based on a 36 months, 15,000 Miles lease the dealer is telling us that it's approx $985 with $1k down. Utilizing the numbers provided, we should be closer to $809.57 tax in, without anything down.

Does this make sense?

bgyyzyyc said:

Thank you very much! The numbers we got back from the dealer were as follows and don't seem right:

Vehicle Price: $55,930.00
    Purchase Price: $53,851.78
    Sales Tax (estimate): $3,250.91
    Associated Dealer Fees $647
    Balance Due (estimate): $57,783.69

Based on a 36 months, 15,000 Miles lease the dealer is telling us that it's approx $985 with $1k down. Utilizing the numbers provided, we should be closer to $809.57 tax in, without anything down.

Does this make sense?

I doubt those numbers are complete for a lease quote.
    No mention of the $595 acquisition fee.

At .00174 MF and 55% residual, I get $905/mo., not taking into account your $1000, which would most likely go for the first payment.

Not sure how you got $809/mo.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• iammc31iammc31 Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2017
    does this price make sense? im in california
    its premium with pano roof.. 36/10k

MSRP- $45400
    SP- $40722.26
    Aftermarkets(not sure what this is??): $698
    Acq Fee- $895
    license fee- $379
    Doc Fee- $80
    Prior lease balance - $1825 - the dealer told me they would take care of my prior lease balance from bmw first and told me that's why they gave me lower selling price. However, later found that they basically have same vehicle(just different color) on special offer this week at same selling price. which kinda made me mad not being honest.

Adjusted Cap Cost- $44140.26
    MF w/ MSD 0.00134. and residual 62% - one dealer told me they dont take MSD. this dealer told me they take it
    With tax rolled in, the lease quote is $499

Due at signing- $3888+ MSD (1st month lease payment and DMV fees)

do these number make sense? whats your recommendation? should i tell them to take care of my lease balance and make selling price lower?

thank you in advance!
    iammc31 said:

MSRP- $45400
    SP- $40722.26
    Acq Fee- $895
    license fee- $379
    Doc Fee- $80
    Prior lease balance - $1825 - the dealer told me they would take care of my prior lease balance from bmw first and told me that's why they gave me lower selling price. However, later found that they basically have same vehicle(just different color) on special offer this week at same selling price. which kinda made me mad not being honest.

MF w/ MSD 0.00134. and residual 62% - one dealer told me they dont take MSD. this dealer told me they take it

do these number make sense? whats your recommendation? should i tell them to take care of my lease balance and make selling price lower?

thank you in advance!

.00174 MF and 62% residual, assuming Premium or Premium Plus trim.
    Due at signing is $499 1st payment + $459 license/doc fee?
    + how many MSDs at $500 each?
    Or, are you paying $3888 upfront, plus MSDs?
    How much is due at signing?

I come up with a higher payment. I get $541/mo.+tax using .00134 MF and 62% residual

On another note..
    There is no free lunch to your existing lease payments, unless you lease the same brand and they have an official pull-ahead program. You are paying $1825 to NOT drive your old car for the next 6 months. ($50/mo. more)
    If you don't know what the $698 is for, then you are likely paying for something useless. ($20/mo. more)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• 993porsche993porsche Member Posts: 1
    Hi,

I'm looking for the MF and RV for 2018 Q5 Premium 36/15k in Vermont? Thank you!

Hi,

I'm looking for the MF and RV for 2018 Q5 Premium 36/15k in Vermont? Thank you!

.00174 and 59%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• jb98765jb98765 Member Posts: 3
    Hi-

I'm looking for the MF and RV for 2018 Q5 Premium Plus 36/12k in New Jersey. If you get AudiCare, does that increase the RV 1% from the standard RV as well? Thanks!
    jb98765 said:

Hi-

I'm looking for the MF and RV for 2018 Q5 Premium Plus 36/12k in New Jersey. If you get AudiCare, does that increase the RV 1% from the standard RV as well? Thanks!

.00174 and 61%

Yes, add 1% to the residual value for AudiCare

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• iammc31iammc31 Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2017
    kyfdx said:
    does this price make sense? im in california its premium with pano roof.. 36/10k MSRP- $45400 SP- $40722.26 Aftermarkets(not sure what this is??): $698 Acq Fee- $895 license fee- $379 Doc Fee- $80 Prior lease balance - $1825 - the dealer told me they would take care of my prior lease balance from bmw first and told me that's why they gave me lower selling price. However, later found that they basically have same vehicle(just different color) on special offer this week at same selling price. which kinda made me mad not being honest. Adjusted Cap Cost- $44140.26 MF w/ MSD 0.00134. and residual 62% - one dealer told me they dont take MSD. this dealer told me they take it With tax rolled in, the lease quote is $499 Due at signing- $3888+ MSD (1st month lease payment and DMV fees) do these number make sense? whats your recommendation? should i tell them to take care of my lease balance and make selling price lower? thank you in advance!
    .00174 MF and 62% residual, assuming Premium or Premium Plus trim. Due at signing is $499 1st payment + $459 license/doc fee? + how many MSDs at $500 each? Or, are you paying $3888 upfront, plus MSDs? How much is due at signing? I come up with a higher payment. I get $541/mo.+tax using .00134 MF and 62% residual On another note.. There is no free lunch to your existing lease payments, unless you lease the same brand and they have an official pull-ahead program. You are paying $1825 to NOT drive your old car for the next 6 months. ($50/mo. more) If you don't know what the $698 is for, then you are likely paying for something useless. ($20/mo. more)
    It's due at $3888 signing to drive off and additional $4500 for MSD 
    Well.. dealer first old me they will roll over OR they will take care of my lease balance. Then after checking my vehicle and getting all info he told me he will take care of it and later I found it on the invoice basically it was rolled over..so he wasn't very upfront what he was doing. Maybe he thought I didn't know anything about it
  • jsevenseven1jsevenseven1 Member Posts: 12
    What's the MF and residual in Chicago for a Prem + for 36 Months. 10K and 12K

What's the MF and residual in Chicago for a Prem + for 36 Months. 10K and 12K

.00174 and 62% / 61%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

iammc31 said:

kyfdx said:

MSRP- $45400
    SP- $40722.26
    Acq Fee- $895
    license fee- $379
    Doc Fee- $80

thank you in advance!

I come up with a higher payment. I get $541/mo.+tax using .00134 MF and 62% residual

On another note..
    There is no free lunch to your existing lease payments, unless you lease the same brand and they have an official pull-ahead program. You are paying $1825 to NOT drive your old car for the next 6 months. ($50/mo. more)
    If you don't know what the $698 is for, then you are likely paying for something useless. ($20/mo. more)

Well.. dealer first old me they will roll over OR they will take care of my lease balance. Then after checking my vehicle and getting all info he told me he will take care of it and later I found it on the invoice basically it was rolled over..so he wasn't very upfront what he was doing. Maybe he thought I didn't know anything about it

"take care of" - yeah, right.

So, where do you stand with all of this?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

iammc31 said:

kyfdx said:

MSRP- $45400
    SP- $40722.26
    Acq Fee- $895
    license fee- $379
    Doc Fee- $80

thank you in advance!

On another note..

Now, I get $453/mo.+tax, which is about right.

The deal on the new car is pretty good, even considering the mystery $698 charge.

But, you are paying $1825 to get out of your lease... why not just drive it and wait? Deals won't get worse on the new 2018 Q5

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• samyrz30samyrz30 Member Posts: 2
    Hi! Looking for the residual, MF and incentives for the 2018 Prestige for 36/12k in Atlanta, GA.

samyrz30 said:

Hi! Looking for the residual, MF and incentives for the 2018 Prestige for 36/12k in Atlanta, GA.

.00174 MF and 57% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• stingray23stingray23 Member Posts: 84
    May I please have the current lease numbers for a 2018 Audi SQ5 prestige and P+? 36/15
    Thanks

May I please have the current lease numbers for a 2018 Audi SQ5 prestige and P+? 36/15
    Thanks

62% (P+) or 61% (Prestige) and .00195

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator