Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2018 Mercedes GLC-Class Lease Deals and Prices

1212224262749

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    jmm_texas said:

    kyfdx said:

    jmm_texas said:

    Hey,
    Thanks a lot for all your help so far. You have saved me a lot of money so far. The dealer is currently running my credit and will come back with a quote soon. So far I have negotiated the following for the GLC 300 RWD
    Subtotal: 41,270
    Destination and delivery: 995
    Total: 42,265
    15% Discount: $ 35925.25
    Plus following fees
    - 95.77 inventory tax
    - 150 documentary fee
    - 130 license fee
    - 20 bridge and road fee
    - 7 state inspection
    - 33 title
    - 795 acquisition fee
    I guess I need to add 6.25% tax for Texas
    Somehow I have a feeling that these fees are marked up, in particular the acquisition fee. Am I right?
    The money factor for the leasing I negotiated is .00112 and RV 56% for 12k. But I might take the 15k depending on what the residual is.
    Do above numbers make sense? Can you please give me the residual for 15k (36 month lease). They have not computed the monthly payments yet. I will obviously cross-check them.
    Thanks a lot for your help. Much appreciated.

    .00112 MF and 56% residual is correct for 36/12
    Residuals aren't negotiable. 15K/yr is 2% lower than 12K/yr.
    $795 is the base acquisition fee
    The other fees look typical/normal
    Texas taxes the full selling price, even on a lease.
    In this case: ($35925.25 + $795) X 6.25% = $2295.
    Are you sure the residual value for the GLC 300 RWD 2018 version for 15k miles a year on a 36 month is 54%? The dealer just quoted 55%...
    It's 54%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • RoMoPDShoRoMoPDSho South FloridaPosts: 35
    Michaell said:

    RoMoPDSho said:

    Michaell said:

    RoMoPDSho said:

    Have another deal for your thoughts...

    Tampa, FL

    2018 GLC 300 RWD
    MSRP = 48,185
    Sale Price = 44,000
    Residual = 26,019
    Money Factor = .00112
    36 months, 15k miles
    Government fees = 417.50
    Taxes = 1580.32
    Doc fee = 799.00
    Acquisition fee = 795.00
    Down payment/initial payment = 5000
    Monthly including taxes = $551.67

    Assume the doc fee is the Florida dealer mark up. Money factor seems right. Residual is at 54%. Taxes seem like the amount on the lease over the 36 month term.

    Your thoughts on this deal, the numbers? Thank you!!

    Is it $5000 plus fees, or does the $5000 include the fees, and the balance is cap reduction?
    They told me it includes all the fees. Its $5k drive off. We may have a better deal in the hopper.

    The new one is this:

    MSRP: $48,435
    Sales price: $43,591
    RV: $26,154
    MF: quoting .00112
    Acquistion fee: quoting $795
    36 months/15k
    Drive off: $5k +350 (tax/tag) = $5350
    Monthly: $462.98 + Tax (7%) = $496 monthly payment

    How does this look?
    Again, what is the breakdown of the $5350?
    I was told that the $5350 break down goes like this:

    First month payment ($496), registration/doc fee ($530), tax on cap cost reduction/fees ($308) and the rest (roughly $4000) going towards a down payment .

    Gets to $462.98 + tax (7%) = $496/month

    MSRP: $48,435
    Sales price: $43,591
    RV: $26,154
    MF: quoting .00112
    Acquistion fee: quoting $795
    36 months/15k
    Drive off: $5350
    Monthly: $462.98 + Tax (7%) = $496 monthly payment
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    RoMoPDSho said:

    Michaell said:

    RoMoPDSho said:

    Michaell said:

    RoMoPDSho said:

    Have another deal for your thoughts...

    Tampa, FL

    2018 GLC 300 RWD
    MSRP = 48,185
    Sale Price = 44,000
    Residual = 26,019
    Money Factor = .00112
    36 months, 15k miles
    Government fees = 417.50
    Taxes = 1580.32
    Doc fee = 799.00
    Acquisition fee = 795.00
    Down payment/initial payment = 5000
    Monthly including taxes = $551.67

    Assume the doc fee is the Florida dealer mark up. Money factor seems right. Residual is at 54%. Taxes seem like the amount on the lease over the 36 month term.

    Your thoughts on this deal, the numbers? Thank you!!

    Is it $5000 plus fees, or does the $5000 include the fees, and the balance is cap reduction?
    They told me it includes all the fees. Its $5k drive off. We may have a better deal in the hopper.

    The new one is this:

    MSRP: $48,435
    Sales price: $43,591
    RV: $26,154
    MF: quoting .00112
    Acquistion fee: quoting $795
    36 months/15k
    Drive off: $5k +350 (tax/tag) = $5350
    Monthly: $462.98 + Tax (7%) = $496 monthly payment

    How does this look?
    Again, what is the breakdown of the $5350?
    I was told that the $5350 break down goes like this:

    First month payment ($496), registration/doc fee ($530), tax on cap cost reduction/fees ($308) and the rest (roughly $4000) going towards a down payment .

    Gets to $462.98 + tax (7%) = $496/month

    MSRP: $48,435
    Sales price: $43,591
    RV: $26,154
    MF: quoting .00112
    Acquistion fee: quoting $795
    36 months/15k
    Drive off: $5350
    Monthly: $462.98 + Tax (7%) = $496 monthly payment
    If we subtract $4000 from the sale price, the payment is $447/mo.+tax.
    But, don't see the $795 acquisition fee listed, so if that comes out of the upfront money, then the payment is pretty close.

    The number you want: Adjusted CAP cost.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi kyfdx,

    Thanks for all the great info. I am in southern California and I got the quote for the 2018 GLC 300 RWD, which has $42,985 MSRP. I got 12% off MSRP ($37736) and the residual value is 24501.45 (57%) and the MF is 0.0016. Do they look right?

    I still get very high monthly payment ($616), I am doing $0 down payment, Did I miss something? Other fees are:

    Tax $2930.76
    Doc Fee $80
    Electronic Filing Fee: $25
    FlatAddCountyFee: $7
    Reg: $479
    Smog Fee: $20
    Tire Fee: $8

    BR
  • Sorry, it is 36/10k plan
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,195

    Hi kyfdx,

    Thanks for all the great info. I am in southern California and I got the quote for the 2018 GLC 300 RWD, which has $42,985 MSRP. I got 12% off MSRP ($37736) and the residual value is 24501.45 (57%) and the MF is 0.0016. Do they look right?

    I still get very high monthly payment ($616), I am doing $0 down payment, Did I miss something? Other fees are:

    Tax $2930.76
    Doc Fee $80
    Electronic Filing Fee: $25
    FlatAddCountyFee: $7
    Reg: $479
    Smog Fee: $20
    Tire Fee: $8

    BR

    Sorry, it is 36/10k plan

    Base MF is .00112, so that is marked up.

    CA taxes the monthly payment on a lease, so you can ignore the tax amount

    I don't see any reference to the acquisition fee ($795, often marked up to $1095)

    The GLC is pretty expensive to lease.

    $0 down payment, or $0 due at signing? They aren't the same thing.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    Hi kyfdx,

    Thanks for all the great info. I am in southern California and I got the quote for the 2018 GLC 300 RWD, which has $42,985 MSRP. I got 12% off MSRP ($37736) and the residual value is 24501.45 (57%) and the MF is 0.0016. Do they look right?

    I still get very high monthly payment ($616), I am doing $0 down payment, Did I miss something? Other fees are:

    Tax $2930.76
    Doc Fee $80
    Electronic Filing Fee: $25
    FlatAddCountyFee: $7
    Reg: $479
    Smog Fee: $20
    Tire Fee: $8

    BR

    Sorry, it is 36/10k plan

    Base MF is .00112, so that is marked up.

    CA taxes the monthly payment on a lease, so you can ignore the tax amount

    I don't see any reference to the acquisition fee ($795, often marked up to $1095)

    The GLC is pretty expensive to lease.

    $0 down payment, or $0 due at signing? They aren't the same thing.
    Hi Michael,

    Thanks a lot for your quick reply. I checked again, it was $0 due at signing, all the cost/fee are averaged across 36 monthly payments, sorry for the confusion. I was expecting the monthly payment should be around $500 with a reasonable deal. but maybe I am too optimistic. :(

    So for the Base MF 0.00112 you referred above, is it before applying the security deposit or after applying the maximum amount of deposit? In my case, the asked for $6000 = 10 x $600 to reach the maximum security deposit. The 0.0016 MF above in the quote is actually after apply the $6000 security deposit.

    BR
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,195

    Michaell said:

    Hi kyfdx,

    Thanks for all the great info. I am in southern California and I got the quote for the 2018 GLC 300 RWD, which has $42,985 MSRP. I got 12% off MSRP ($37736) and the residual value is 24501.45 (57%) and the MF is 0.0016. Do they look right?

    I still get very high monthly payment ($616), I am doing $0 down payment, Did I miss something? Other fees are:

    Tax $2930.76
    Doc Fee $80
    Electronic Filing Fee: $25
    FlatAddCountyFee: $7
    Reg: $479
    Smog Fee: $20
    Tire Fee: $8

    BR

    Sorry, it is 36/10k plan

    Base MF is .00112, so that is marked up.

    CA taxes the monthly payment on a lease, so you can ignore the tax amount

    I don't see any reference to the acquisition fee ($795, often marked up to $1095)

    The GLC is pretty expensive to lease.

    $0 down payment, or $0 due at signing? They aren't the same thing.
    Hi Michael,

    Thanks a lot for your quick reply. I checked again, it was $0 due at signing, all the cost/fee are averaged across 36 monthly payments, sorry for the confusion. I was expecting the monthly payment should be around $500 with a reasonable deal. but maybe I am too optimistic. :(

    So for the Base MF 0.00112 you referred above, is it before applying the security deposit or after applying the maximum amount of deposit? In my case, the asked for $6000 = 10 x $600 to reach the maximum security deposit. The 0.0016 MF above in the quote is actually after apply the $6000 security deposit.

    BR
    If the .00160 is the MF after MSD, the MF is marked way up.

    You want .00112 before applying the MSDs.

    Tell them you won't sign a deal unless you get the base MF

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • nightruansnightruans Posts: 6
    edited April 2018

    Mercedes GLC 300W4
    California purchase in San Francisco Mercedes

    MSRP: $46395
    Sales price: $39,895
    RV: $26,445
    MF: quoting .00107
    36 months/10k
    Advances Payments/ Upfront Charges= $1174 This is what we are paying out the door
    Monthly: $476.98 + Tax 40 dollars (11%) = $516 monthly payment

    What do you guys think?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,195

    Mercedes GLC 300W4


    MSRP: $46395
    Sales price: $39,895
    RV: $26,445
    MF: quoting .00107
    36 months/10k
    Advances Payments/ Upfront Charges= $1174
    Monthly: $476.98 + Tax 40(7%) = $516 monthly payment

    What do you guys think?

    Mercedes GLC 300W4


    MSRP: $46395
    Sales price: $39,895
    RV: $26,445
    MF: quoting .00107
    36 months/10k
    Advances Payments/ Upfront Charges= $1174
    Monthly: $476.98 + Tax 40(7%) = $516 monthly payment

    What do you guys think?

    .00107 and 57%

    With the prices given, I get $445/mo plus tax.

    Ask the dealer for the adjusted cap cost, and the full breakdown of how they got to that number from the selling price.

    What does the $1174 cover?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    Mercedes GLC 300W4

    .00107 and 57%

    With the prices given, I get $445/mo plus tax.

    Ask the dealer for the adjusted cap cost, and the full breakdown of how they got to that number from the selling price.

    What does the $1174 cover?
    The breakdown of $1174 shows the first month's payment of $516 plus "upfront charges" of $657. We have no idea what those charges are for or what they cover.

    Pardon my ignorance, but what is the adjusted cap cost?

  • Michaell said:

    Mercedes GLC 300W4

    .00107 and 57%

    With the prices given, I get $445/mo plus tax.

    Ask the dealer for the adjusted cap cost, and the full breakdown of how they got to that number from the selling price.

    What does the $1174 cover?
    The breakdown of $1174 shows the first month's payment of $516 plus "upfront charges" of $657. We have no idea what those charges are for or what they cover.

    Pardon my ignorance, but what is the adjusted cap cost?

    We want to make a deal tomorrow and this is the first deal they brought to the table- so we want to counter but not sure what we should counter
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,195

    Michaell said:

    Mercedes GLC 300W4

    .00107 and 57%

    With the prices given, I get $445/mo plus tax.

    Ask the dealer for the adjusted cap cost, and the full breakdown of how they got to that number from the selling price.

    What does the $1174 cover?
    The breakdown of $1174 shows the first month's payment of $516 plus "upfront charges" of $657. We have no idea what those charges are for or what they cover.

    Pardon my ignorance, but what is the adjusted cap cost?

    Adjusted cap cost is the selling price, plus any taxes or fees that are not paid up front, less any down payment.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,195

    Michaell said:

    Mercedes GLC 300W4

    .00107 and 57%

    With the prices given, I get $445/mo plus tax.

    Ask the dealer for the adjusted cap cost, and the full breakdown of how they got to that number from the selling price.

    What does the $1174 cover?
    The breakdown of $1174 shows the first month's payment of $516 plus "upfront charges" of $657. We have no idea what those charges are for or what they cover.

    Pardon my ignorance, but what is the adjusted cap cost?

    We want to make a deal tomorrow and this is the first deal they brought to the table- so we want to counter but not sure what we should counter
    Not so much "counter" as "clarification" at this point. Once you get the numbers, then we can figure out what the next step is.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    @nightruans

    The upfront charges are your CA DMV and doc fees.
    If you add $1095 for the acquisition fee (marked up from $795 base), the calculation is exact.
    Your adjusted CAP cost should be $40,990.
    Your tax rate is 8.5%, not 7%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    @nightruans

    The upfront charges are your CA DMV and doc fees.
    If you add $1095 for the acquisition fee (marked up from $795 base), the calculation is exact.
    Your adjusted CAP cost should be $40,990.
    Your tax rate is 8.5%, not 7%

    They would not budge on lowering the acquisition fee, no matter how much I pushed. So I ended up getting that deal exactly
  • neil22neil22 Posts: 45
    Nightruans...congrats on your new car...lots of luck with it...I have a question...could you please breakdown the specific elements of the $6,500 off of MSRP ...
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124

    kyfdx said:

    @nightruans

    The upfront charges are your CA DMV and doc fees.
    If you add $1095 for the acquisition fee (marked up from $795 base), the calculation is exact.
    Your adjusted CAP cost should be $40,990.
    Your tax rate is 8.5%, not 7%

    They would not budge on lowering the acquisition fee, no matter how much I pushed. So I ended up getting that deal exactly
    Looks like a pretty good deal.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • neil22 said:

    Nightruans...congrats on your new car...lots of luck with it...I have a question...could you please breakdown the specific elements of the $6,500 off of MSRP ...

    Honestly, I have no idea how they worked that out, nor did they give us an explanation as to why they took off 6500... They came with a very aggressive deal that we could not beat elsewhere
  • neil22neil22 Posts: 45
    to nightruans..Thanks for the feedback...let me ask did you tell the dealer that you were a member of USAA, or are a member of Mercedes Benz Club of america? Or did you have a MBr did you own or lease a competitive car, or do you work for a company that is a supplier to Mercedes Benz and therefore are entitled to special pricing??

    Again congrats on a terrific deal on a great car..enjoy
  • neil22 said:

    to nightruans..Thanks for the feedback...let me ask did you tell the dealer that you were a member of USAA, or are a member of Mercedes Benz Club of america? Or did you have a MBr did you own or lease a competitive car, or do you work for a company that is a supplier to Mercedes Benz and therefore are entitled to special pricing??

    Again congrats on a terrific deal on a great car..enjoy

    Thank you, they did ask all of those questions and none of them applied to me at all
  • rahn522rahn522 Posts: 5
    kyfdx said:

    rahn522 said:

    Hi there could I get the MF and RV for a 2018 GLC 300? 36/15 & 36/10 in orange county, CA

    Thank you!

    RWD or AWD?
    it's for a RWD
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,195
    rahn522 said:

    kyfdx said:

    rahn522 said:

    Hi there could I get the MF and RV for a 2018 GLC 300? 36/15 & 36/10 in orange county, CA

    Thank you!

    RWD or AWD?
    it's for a RWD
    .00112 and 54% / 57%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • diaz9352diaz9352 Posts: 5
    edited April 2018
    Could you please provide the most current MF, acquisition fee, and RVs for 36/10 and 48/10 on a 2018 GLC 300 Coupe 4matic in CO? Thank you!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    diaz9352 said:

    Could you please provide the most current MF, acquisition fee, and RVs for 36/10 and 48/10 on a 2018 GLC 300 Coupe 4matic in CO? Thank you!!

    .00073 MF and 53%/46% residual

    Base acquisition fee is $795. Most dealers will mark it up to $1095 for extra profit.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • diaz9352diaz9352 Posts: 5
    kyfdx said:

    diaz9352 said:

    Could you please provide the most current MF, acquisition fee, and RVs for 36/10 and 48/10 on a 2018 GLC 300 Coupe 4matic in CO? Thank you!!

    .00073 MF and 53%/46% residual

    Base acquisition fee is $795. Most dealers will mark it up to $1095 for extra profit.
    Thank you kyfdx. You are 100% correct, the dealer had the acquisition fee marked up to $1095. Also, the GLC leases are not very attractive compared to other vehicles in their lineup, or maybe I'm just comparing it to my last two lease deals. Their MF seems a bit better now, but their RVs are not great. I have a 2015 C300, pretty loaded. MSRP was $53K and I had a little inequity on my trade at the time. I got a $609 monthly payment which includes taxes, pre-paid maintenance, and additional coverage for the windshield and door dings/small dents, with 10K annual miles Then I went and got a '16 E350 for my wife, $685 monthly payment including the same as mine, but with less annual miles (7.5K). I was hoping to get something similar now, but it appears that lease deals are not a priority and numbers aren't all that favorable considering that we're talking about a $48k vehicle.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,195
    diaz9352 said:

    kyfdx said:

    diaz9352 said:

    Could you please provide the most current MF, acquisition fee, and RVs for 36/10 and 48/10 on a 2018 GLC 300 Coupe 4matic in CO? Thank you!!

    .00073 MF and 53%/46% residual

    Base acquisition fee is $795. Most dealers will mark it up to $1095 for extra profit.
    Thank you kyfdx. You are 100% correct, the dealer had the acquisition fee marked up to $1095. Also, the GLC leases are not very attractive compared to other vehicles in their lineup, or maybe I'm just comparing it to my last two lease deals. Their MF seems a bit better now, but their RVs are not great. I have a 2015 C300, pretty loaded. MSRP was $53K and I had a little inequity on my trade at the time. I got a $609 monthly payment which includes taxes, pre-paid maintenance, and additional coverage for the windshield and door dings/small dents, with 10K annual miles Then I went and got a '16 E350 for my wife, $685 monthly payment including the same as mine, but with less annual miles (7.5K). I was hoping to get something similar now, but it appears that lease deals are not a priority and numbers aren't all that favorable considering that we're talking about a $48k vehicle.
    The GLC has one of the poorer lease programs in the MB lineup; its popularity doesn't help either.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • diaz9352diaz9352 Posts: 5
    Michaell said:

    diaz9352 said:

    kyfdx said:

    diaz9352 said:

    Could you please provide the most current MF, acquisition fee, and RVs for 36/10 and 48/10 on a 2018 GLC 300 Coupe 4matic in CO? Thank you!!

    .00073 MF and 53%/46% residual

    Base acquisition fee is $795. Most dealers will mark it up to $1095 for extra profit.
    Thank you kyfdx. You are 100% correct, the dealer had the acquisition fee marked up to $1095. Also, the GLC leases are not very attractive compared to other vehicles in their lineup, or maybe I'm just comparing it to my last two lease deals. Their MF seems a bit better now, but their RVs are not great. I have a 2015 C300, pretty loaded. MSRP was $53K and I had a little inequity on my trade at the time. I got a $609 monthly payment which includes taxes, pre-paid maintenance, and additional coverage for the windshield and door dings/small dents, with 10K annual miles Then I went and got a '16 E350 for my wife, $685 monthly payment including the same as mine, but with less annual miles (7.5K). I was hoping to get something similar now, but it appears that lease deals are not a priority and numbers aren't all that favorable considering that we're talking about a $48k vehicle.
    The GLC has one of the poorer lease programs in the MB lineup; its popularity doesn't help either.
    It sure does, but I also think MB has caught up to reality as some of their RVs in the past were somewhat high (i.e. 60% RV on the GLAs when they first came out), thus driving the cost of leases up.
    I agree that GLCs are popular and the incentives, and MFs were not the best in the industry, but are slowly improving.
  • diaz9352diaz9352 Posts: 5
    kyfdx said:

    diaz9352 said:

    Could you please provide the most current MF, acquisition fee, and RVs for 36/10 and 48/10 on a 2018 GLC 300 Coupe 4matic in CO? Thank you!!

    .00073 MF and 53%/46% residual

    Base acquisition fee is $795. Most dealers will mark it up to $1095 for extra profit.
    The lowest MF I was able to find was 0.00107?

  • briton14briton14 Posts: 1
    Looking for MF and residual for 2018 GLC43AMG 36 months 7.5 or 10k miles. Thanks
Sign In or Register to comment.