2018 Toyota Highlander Lease Deals and Prices

buffalotonybuffalotony Member Posts: 7
edited December 2018 in Toyota
Is RV/MF available for 2018 Highlander XLE AWD in Buffalo area (14086)?
«13456736

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,667

    Is RV/MF available for 2018 Highlander XLE AWD in Buffalo area (14086)?

    No info on the 2018 Highlander, this month.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • buffalotonybuffalotony Member Posts: 7
    Thanks
  • cubbies2016cubbies2016 Member Posts: 20
    Hi, I'm looking for RV and MF on a Highlander XLE/Limited 36/15. AWD. I live in Chicago.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,667

    Hi, I'm looking for RV and MF on a Highlander XLE/Limited 36/15. AWD. I live in Chicago.

    63%/60% residual for XLE/LTD
    .00100 MF

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • cubbies2016cubbies2016 Member Posts: 20
    kyfdx said:

    Hi, I'm looking for RV and MF on a Highlander XLE/Limited 36/15. AWD. I live in Chicago.

    63%/60% residual for XLE/LTD
    .00100 MF
    How about 36/12
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,667

    kyfdx said:

    Hi, I'm looking for RV and MF on a Highlander XLE/Limited 36/15. AWD. I live in Chicago.

    63%/60% residual for XLE/LTD
    .00100 MF
    How about 36/12
    Add 2%

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • pblx5pblx5 Member Posts: 37
    Can you please provide the mf/rv for XLE & SE AWD in DC Metro for 36/10 and 36/12? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,241
    pblx5 said:

    Can you please provide the mf/rv for XLE & SE AWD in DC Metro for 36/10 and 36/12? Thanks!

    36/12 numbers; no 10K available from Toyota

    66% (SE) or 65% (XLE) and .00225

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • cma5826cma5826 Member Posts: 5
    Hi may I get mf/rv for XLE AWD and 2WD in Southern California for 36/12? Thanks!
  • djksaddledjksaddle Member Posts: 14
    edited November 2017
    Hi,

    Could you tell me the incentives, money factor and residual value for a 2018 Highlander XLE, Limited, and Limited Platinum (all AWD, 36 mo, 12k miles/year unless there's an incentive for different terms) in the Albany/Saratoga Springs area of upstate NY (zip 12019)? Thank you very much!
  • cubbies2016cubbies2016 Member Posts: 20
    Can I get MF & RV Highlander XLE 48/12 and LE Plus 36/12 and 48/12

    I am in Chicago.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,241
    cma5826 said:

    Hi may I get mf/rv for XLE AWD and 2WD in Southern California for 36/12? Thanks!

    .00225 and 64% (FWD) or 65% (AWD)

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,241
    djksaddle said:

    Hi,

    Could you tell me the incentives, money factor and residual value for a 2018 Highlander XLE, Limited, and Limited Platinum (all AWD, 36 mo, 12k miles/year unless there's an incentive for different terms) in the Albany/Saratoga Springs area of upstate NY (zip 12019)? Thank you very much!

    .00225 and 65% (XLE), 62% (Ltd) or 61% (Ltd Plat)

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,241

    Can I get MF & RV Highlander XLE 48/12 and LE Plus 36/12 and 48/12

    I am in Chicago.

    Assuming AWD, .00225 and 56% (XLE) or 64% / 55% (LE Plus)

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • chris58chris58 Member Posts: 20
    Can someone please provide MM and RV on 2018 XLE AWD in Connecticut (06107)? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,667
    chris58 said:

    Can someone please provide MM and RV on 2018 XLE AWD in Connecticut (06107)? Thanks!

    63% residual for 36/15
    We don't have your region, but it's .00100 MF in most regions.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • chris58chris58 Member Posts: 20
    Thanks. Is it 65% for 12K?


    Thanks!


    kyfdx said:

    chris58 said:

    Can someone please provide MM and RV on 2018 XLE AWD in Connecticut (06107)? Thanks!

    63% residual for 36/15
    We don't have your region, but it's .00100 MF in most regions.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,241
    chris58 said:

    Thanks. Is it 65% for 12K?

    Thanks!

    kyfdx said:

    chris58 said:

    Can someone please provide MM and RV on 2018 XLE AWD in Connecticut (06107)? Thanks!

    63% residual for 36/15
    We don't have your region, but it's .00100 MF in most regions.
    Yes, 65% for 36/12

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • raystr76raystr76 Member Posts: 14
    Looking for MF & RV for 2018 Toyota Highlander Limited AWD. Located in Utah.

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,241
    raystr76 said:

    Looking for MF & RV for 2018 Toyota Highlander Limited AWD. Located in Utah.

    Thanks!

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • raystr76raystr76 Member Posts: 14
    Michaell said:

    raystr76 said:

    Looking for MF & RV for 2018 Toyota Highlander Limited AWD. Located in Utah.

    Thanks!

    What lease term and how many miles per year?
    36/12 & 36/15
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,667
    raystr76 said:

    Michaell said:

    raystr76 said:

    Looking for MF & RV for 2018 Toyota Highlander Limited AWD. Located in Utah.

    Thanks!

    What lease term and how many miles per year?
    36/12 & 36/15
    .00100 MF and 62%/60% residual

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • cso23cso23 FLMember Posts: 26
    edited November 2017
    Hi, for south florida (miami), 36/12 numbers for LE plus and XLE. Thank you,
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,241
    cso23 said:

    Hi, for south florida (miami), 36/12 numbers for LE plus and XLE. Thank you,

    We do not have any reliable lease information for the SouthEast Toyota Distributor region.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • aaron_faaron_f Member Posts: 9
    Hello, can you please provide numbers on a '18 Highlander SE for the Buffalo, NY area. 36/12.
    Additionally, can you let me know what available rebates are? Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,667
    aaron_f said:

    Hello, can you please provide numbers on a '18 Highlander SE for the Buffalo, NY area. 36/12.
    Additionally, can you let me know what available rebates are? Thank you.

    .00100 MF and 66% residual
    No apparent incentives

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tbyrnes007tbyrnes007 Member Posts: 7
    Could you please let me know current RV/MF for a 2018 Hybrid XLE AWD for 3/36 for Washington State (98225) and let me know of any incentives?

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,241

    Could you please let me know current RV/MF for a 2018 Hybrid XLE AWD for 3/36 for Washington State (98225) and let me know of any incentives?

    Thanks!

    65% residual.

    I don't have the MF for WA, but I see either .00100 or .00225 in other regions.

    No incentives.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • joe95323joe95323 Member Posts: 3
    Hello - Can you please share the RV & MF for a 2018 XLE AWD 36/12k in Milwaukee, WI. Thanks, guys!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,241
    joe95323 said:

    Hello - Can you please share the RV & MF for a 2018 XLE AWD 36/12k in Milwaukee, WI. Thanks, guys!

    65% and .00100

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • lsmb2lsmb2 Member Posts: 17
    May I please have the RV & MF for both the 2018 SE and Limited FWD and AWD 36/12 in TX? Also, generally speaking does AWD usually increase or decrease residuals or does it depend on the make and model of a car? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,241
    lsmb2 said:

    May I please have the RV & MF for both the 2018 SE and Limited FWD and AWD 36/12 in TX? Also, generally speaking does AWD usually increase or decrease residuals or does it depend on the make and model of a car? Thanks!

    Either .00100 or .00225 MF - we don't have the specific numbers for Texas.

    SE - 65% (FWD) or 66% (AWD)
    Ltd - 61% (FWD) or 62% (AWD)

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,667

    Could you please let me know current RV/MF for a 2018 Hybrid XLE AWD for 3/36 for Washington State (98225) and let me know of any incentives?

    Thanks!

    .00100 MF

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • robi77robi77 Member Posts: 38
    Anyone knows the latest RV and MF for 2018 Toyota Highlander XLE in New York City/New York State?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,241
    robi77 said:

    Anyone knows the latest RV and MF for 2018 Toyota Highlander XLE in New York City/New York State?

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    AWD or FWD?

    .00100 MF

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • robi77robi77 Member Posts: 38
    Thanks for response, Michaell from CO - Just to clarify: looking for RV and MF for 2018 Toyota Highlander XLE AWD for a 36 month, 12K miles lease in New York City/New York State. Thank you!


  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,667
    robi77 said:

    Thanks for response, Michaell from CO - Just to clarify: looking for RV and MF for 2018 Toyota Highlander XLE AWD for a 36 month, 12K miles lease in New York City/New York State. Thank you!


    .00100 MF and 65% residual

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • thedudedrivesthedudedrives Member Posts: 7
    Howdy, MF & RV for:
    • LE Plus AWD 36/12 and 36/15 and
    • XLE AWD 36/12 and 36/15
    Des Moines and Quad Cities, please
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,667

    Howdy, MF & RV for:

    • LE Plus AWD 36/12 and 36/15 and
    • XLE AWD 36/12 and 36/15
    Des Moines and Quad Cities, please
    .00100 MF and 62%/63% residual for LE+/XLE for 36/15
    Add 2% for 12K/yr

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • nhcphillynhcphilly Member Posts: 18
    Can you give me the MF and Residual for a Limited Platinum AWD in the Philadelphia, PA area? 36/15
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,241
    nhcphilly said:

    Can you give me the MF and Residual for a Limited Platinum AWD in the Philadelphia, PA area? 36/15

    59% and either .00100 or .00225 - we don't have the specific MF for your area.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dafreak1dafreak1 Member Posts: 61
    Can I get MF/residual in Chicago area for an XLE 24/12 and 36/12. Thank you.
  • nhcphillynhcphilly Member Posts: 18
    Is Toyota still offering leasing support on 2017 models? If so, would the program be different than these numbers?
  • dafreak1dafreak1 Member Posts: 61
    nhcphilly said:

    Is Toyota still offering leasing support on 2017 models? If so, would the program be different than these numbers?

    I was told that there were no offers on the 17's...
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,241
    dafreak1 said:

    Can I get MF/residual in Chicago area for an XLE 24/12 and 36/12. Thank you.

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,241
    dafreak1 said:

    nhcphilly said:

    Is Toyota still offering leasing support on 2017 models? If so, would the program be different than these numbers?

    I was told that there were no offers on the 17's...
    Likely that the standard MF of .00225 is in play for the '17's.

    Residuals are different --- the 2017 Highlander lease thread can be found here:

    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/43520/toyota/highlander/2017-toyota-highlander-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dafreak1dafreak1 Member Posts: 61
    Michaell said:

    dafreak1 said:

    Can I get MF/residual in Chicago area for an XLE 24/12 and 36/12. Thank you.

    FWD or AWD?
    AWD
  • njfour75njfour75 Member Posts: 2
    What kind of discount off MSRP can I expect when leasing a 2018 Highlander in Northern NJ? I.m looking for an AWD Limited 36/12K. also, what is the Money Factor for NJ?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,667
    dafreak1 said:

    Michaell said:

    dafreak1 said:

    Can I get MF/residual in Chicago area for an XLE 24/12 and 36/12. Thank you.

    FWD or AWD?
    AWD
    71%/65% residual for 24/36 months
    .00100 MF

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,667
    njfour75 said:

    What kind of discount off MSRP can I expect when leasing a 2018 Highlander in Northern NJ? I.m looking for an AWD Limited 36/12K. also, what is the Money Factor for NJ?

    .00100 MF and 62% residual

    Sorry, we don't track pricing

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.