2018 Toyota RAV4 Lease Deals and Prices

julz_fljulz_fl Member Posts: 2
edited November 2017 in Toyota
Does anyone have the RV/MF on a 2018 Limited
«13456718

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,579
    julz_fl said:

    Does anyone have the RV/MF on a 2018 Limited

    55% residual for 36/15
    Which state?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • julz_fljulz_fl Member Posts: 2
    kyfdx said:
    Does anyone have the RV/MF on a 2018 Limited
    55% residual for 36/15 Which state?
    36/12 Florida 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,579
    julz_fl said:


    kyfdx said:

    julz_fl said:

    Does anyone have the RV/MF on a 2018 Limited

    55% residual for 36/15
    Which state?

    36/12 Florida 

    Sorry, but we don't have lease information for Southeast Toyota (which includes Florida)

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tonyftonyf Member Posts: 8
    Looking for RV/MF Lease Cash for 2018 Rav4 LE, Illinois

    Thx
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,579
    tonyf said:

    Looking for RV/MF Lease Cash for 2018 Rav4 LE, Illinois

    Thx

    .00041 MF and 58%/57% residual for FWD/AWD for 36/15
    No lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • hosh_1656hosh_1656 Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2017
    Need to lease Rav4 Limited Or SE AWD, No Money down. 1st payment and dmv fee in NY. Any quotes please.
    Any deal coming up for Black Friday?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,579
    hosh_1656 said:

    Need to lease Rav4 Limited Or SE AWD, No Money down. 1st payment and dmv fee in NY. Any quotes please.
    Any deal coming up for Black Friday?

    We don't quote lease payments.

    If you have an MSRP and selling price, we can calculate a payment for you.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • scoult21scoult21 Member Posts: 17
    edited November 2017
    Hi there, i received this quote for a 2018 RAV4 SE in OR, zip 97006. 36months/12k miles 0 down 330/month. Does this look good? 

    Also could you please give me the numbers for the XLE, SE & LIMITED?
    Thanks! 

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,579
    scoult21 said:

    Hi there, i received this quote for a 2018 RAV4 SE in OR, zip 97006. 36months/12k miles 0 down 330/month. Does this look good? 

    Also could you please give me the numbers for the XLE, SE & LIMITED?
    Thanks! 

    .00043 MF is correct.
    What mileage allowance?

    The payment is correct, given the numbers.
    Don't know if $1440 is a good discount on that car, or not.
    If you are going to save money, that's the place to do it.... with a lower selling price.

    XLE residual is +1% over SE
    LTD residual is -2% under SE

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • russkixrusskix Member Posts: 6
    Looking for MF and residual for RAV4 LE AWD in NH. Lease for 36 mo. / 10K

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,996
    russkix said:

    Looking for MF and residual for RAV4 LE AWD in NH. Lease for 36 mo. / 10K

    Thanks!

    Toyota doesn't offer 10K allowances; 36/12 is 58% and .00001; $1090 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • scoult21scoult21 Member Posts: 17
    edited November 2017
    kyfdx said:
    Hi there, i received this quote for a 2018 RAV4 SE in OR, zip 97006. 36months/12k miles 0 down 330/month. Does this look good? 

    Also could you please give me the numbers for the XLE, SE & LIMITED?
    Thanks! 

    .00043 MF is correct. What mileage allowance? The payment is correct, given the numbers. Don't know if $1440 is a good discount on that car, or not. If you are going to save money, that's the place to do it.... with a lower selling price. XLE residual is +1% over SE LTD residual is -2% under SE

    The mileage is 12k. Do you know if there are any incentives for 97006? Also confused on how they got the adj. cap cost #. The initial is 28,324.67, then the adj. cap is 28,727.75...?

    thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,579
    scoult21 said:


    kyfdx said:

    Hi there, i received this quote for a 2018 RAV4 SE in OR, zip 97006. 36months/12k miles 0 down 330/month. Does this look good? 

    Also could you please give me the numbers for the XLE, SE & LIMITED?
    Thanks! 

    .00043 MF is correct.
    What mileage allowance?

    The payment is correct, given the numbers.
    Don't know if $1440 is a good discount on that car, or not.
    If you are going to save money, that's the place to do it.... with a lower selling price.

    XLE residual is +1% over SE
    LTD residual is -2% under SE


    The mileage is 12k. Do you know if there are any incentives for 97006? Also confused on how they got the adj. cap cost #. The initial is 28,324.67, then the adj. cap is 28,727.75...?

    thanks!

    I show a residual 1% lower than they do, but take what you can get.
    Subtract $1000 from Initial CAP cost for rebate, but add:
    $650 acquisition
    $273 lic/reg
    $150 doc fee
    $330 payment

    Should add up to the adjusted CAP.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dukerollz5dukerollz5 Member Posts: 7
    Hello, could you please tell me what the RV and MF is on a 3/36K lease on a 2018 Rav-4 XLE in Pittsburgh, PA (15108)? Also, if there are any incentives. Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,996

    Hello, could you please tell me what the RV and MF is on a 3/36K lease on a 2018 Rav-4 XLE in Pittsburgh, PA (15108)? Also, if there are any incentives. Thank you

    .00118 and 59%, assuming AWD
    $1000 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • hbukhari123hbukhari123 Member Posts: 39
    Looking for RV/MF Lease Cash for 2018 Rav4 base AWD in CT 06850 for 36/12k 
    Thanks 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,996

    Looking for RV/MF Lease Cash for 2018 Rav4 base AWD in CT 06850 for 36/12k 
    Thanks 

    No "base" trim; did you mean LE?

    58% and .00001

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • hakuho1hakuho1 Member Posts: 11
    Looking for RF/MF/Incentives for LE/XLE both FWD 36/12 90067
    Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,996
    hakuho1 said:

    Looking for RF/MF/Incentives for LE/XLE both FWD 36/12 90067
    Thank you

    59% and .00099
    $1000 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • hakuho1hakuho1 Member Posts: 11
    edited November 2017
    Michaell said:

    hakuho1 said:

    Looking for RF/MF/Incentives for LE/XLE both FWD 36/12 90067
    Thank you

    59% and .00099
    $1000 lease cash
    Thank you! What about Limited and SE in 90067 for 36/12?
    Also I see $750 college grad rebate on Toyota website, will that stack with $1k lease cash?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,996
    hakuho1 said:

    Michaell said:

    hakuho1 said:

    Looking for RF/MF/Incentives for LE/XLE both FWD 36/12 90067
    Thank you

    59% and .00099
    $1000 lease cash
    Thank you! What about Limited and SE in 90067 for 36/12?
    Also I see $750 college grad rebate on Toyota website, will that stack with $1k lease cash?
    58% (SE) or 56% (Ltd)

    Yes, college grad incentive should stack.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • moodyhankmoodyhank Boulder, COMember Posts: 218
    Hello,

    Can I please get the 2018 Rav4 Hybrid XLE numbers for 24/15 and 36/15 in Colorado?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,579
    moodyhank said:

    Hello,

    Can I please get the 2018 Rav4 Hybrid XLE numbers for 24/15 and 36/15 in Colorado?

    65%/58% residual
    .00093 MF
    $1000 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • aaron_faaron_f Member Posts: 9
    edited November 2017
    Hello, can you please provide numbers on a '18 RAV4 Limited and SE models for the Buffalo, NY area. 36/12.

    Additionally, can you let me know what available rebates are? Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,579
    aaron_f said:

    Hello, can you please provide numbers on a '18 RAV4 Limited and SE models for the Buffalo, NY area. 36/12.

    Additionally, can you let me know what available rebates are? Thank you.

    .00001 MF
    $1250 lease cash
    58%/56% residual for SE/Limited

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • spidpooyspidpooy Member Posts: 182
    Can I get the lease numbers for LE/XLE trim FWD 12k/36m and 12k/24m in SC 29625?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,579
    spidpooy said:

    Can I get the lease numbers for LE/XLE trim FWD 12k/36m and 12k/24m in SC 29625?

    We don't have information for the Southeast Toyota Distributor area.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mvss_18mvss_18 Member Posts: 16
    edited November 2017
    Can you provide lease numbers for LE/XLE/PLATINUM/LIMITED 36/15K in Du Page County IL? Any incentives, rebates? Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,579
    mvss_18 said:

    Can you provide lease numbers for LE/XLE/PLATINUM/LIMITED 36/15K in Du Page County IL? Any incentives, rebates? Thanks.

    Assuming AWD:
    56%/57%/52%/54% residual, respectively
    .00043 MF
    $1000 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mantistobogganmantistoboggan Member Posts: 4
    Numbers for LE 36/12 in 44039 zip code? Any incentives? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,579

    Numbers for LE 36/12 in 44039 zip code? Any incentives? Thanks!

    AWD: 58% residual
    .00118 MF
    $1000 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • HighyatoyHighyatoy OhioMember Posts: 88
    What is the residual and MF for Rav 4 AWD XLE or SE 36/15 in Ohio?  Any rebates or lease cash?
  • cnote2cnote2 Member Posts: 138
    Limited 36/39m 15k in PA
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,996
    Highyatoy said:

    What is the residual and MF for Rav 4 AWD XLE or SE 36/15 in Ohio?  Any rebates or lease cash?

    57% (XLE) or 56% (SE) and .00118
    $1000 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,996
    cnote2 said:

    Limited 36/39m 15k in PA

    54% / 52% and .00118
    $1000 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jfrantz2711jfrantz2711 Member Posts: 3
    edited December 2017
    Hi. Looking at 2018 xle w/leather net cap of $28838 (after $1000 cash) w/ residual of $17894. Seems like a higher residual than what i am reading in this forum? This is a lease in WI. What do you show as MF and Residual? AWD 36/12.

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,996

    Hi. Looking at 2018 xle w/leather net cap of $28838 (after $1000 cash) w/ residual of $17894. Seems like a higher residual than what i am reading in this forum? This is a lease in WI. What do you show as MF and Residual?

    Thank you!

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    Residual is a percentage of MSRP, not selling price.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jfrantz2711jfrantz2711 Member Posts: 3
    Sorry... 36/12. Thanks for info on residual. I was using cap cost.

    Also now looking at 2018 Limited. Same terms. 36/12. Thx.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,996

    Sorry... 36/12. Thanks for info on residual. I was using cap cost.

    Also now looking at 2018 Limited. Same terms. 36/12. Thx.

    XLE AWD - 59%
    Ltd AWD - 56%
    .00043 MF and $1000 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • manishmanish fairportMember Posts: 6
    XLE residual - 24/12 36/12 - Upsttate NY
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,996
    manish said:

    XLE residual - 24/12 36/12 - Upsttate NY

    Assuming AWD, 66% / 59% and .00001
    $1250 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • manishmanish fairportMember Posts: 6
    Stamford Connecticut XLE AWD Residual for 24/12 36/12
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,996
    manish said:

    Stamford Connecticut XLE AWD Residual for 24/12 36/12

    66% / 59% and .00001
    $1250 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • gusbufgusbuf Member Posts: 61
    Hello there. I am interested in RV and MF for a 2018 RAV4 Limited AWD 12/36 for Buffalo, NY area 14221. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,579
    gusbuf said:

    Hello there. I am interested in RV and MF for a 2018 RAV4 Limited AWD 12/36 for Buffalo, NY area 14221. Thank you!

    .00001 MF and 56% residual
    $1250 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • naimy1992naimy1992 Member Posts: 31
    2018 rav4 XLE/SE hybrid 36/12k mf, residual and lease cash. zip: 43560
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,996
    naimy1992 said:

    2018 rav4 XLE/SE hybrid 36/12k mf, residual and lease cash. zip: 43560

    60% (XLE) or 59% (SE) and .00118
    $1000 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • noematanoemata Member Posts: 25
    Hi,

    I am looking for a car for my friend. I would like to know the RV and MF and a fair purchase price for a 2018 Toyota Rav4 LE in Texas 77479. Thanks for your help and Merry Christmas!

    M.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,579
    noemata said:

    Hi,

    I am looking for a car for my friend. I would like to know the RV and MF and a fair purchase price for a 2018 Toyota Rav4 LE in Texas 77479. Thanks for your help and Merry Christmas!

    M.

    57%/56% residual for FWD/AWD for 36/15
    .00118 MF
    $1000 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • andydatesandydates Member Posts: 10
    Does Toyota offer 7500k year leases? Do they offer lower money factor for multiple security deposits, or one pay leases? Thanks
Sign In or Register to comment.