Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

2018 VW Passat Lease Deals and Prices

1234579

Comments

  • Options
    david01david01 Member Posts: 4
    Michaell said:

    david01 said:

    Hi, I'm looking to get RV, MF and incentives for 2018 PASSAT 2.0T R-LINE 36months/12k Thank you.

    What ZIP code?
    It's 33317, thank you!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,329
    david01 said:

    Michaell said:

    david01 said:

    Hi, I'm looking to get RV, MF and incentives for 2018 PASSAT 2.0T R-LINE 36months/12k Thank you.

    What ZIP code?
    It's 33317, thank you!
    .00001 MF and 50% residual
    $1000 summer smile bonus
    $1600 dealer lease bonus

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    david01david01 Member Posts: 4
    kyfdx said:

    david01 said:

    Michaell said:

    david01 said:

    Hi, I'm looking to get RV, MF and incentives for 2018 PASSAT 2.0T R-LINE 36months/12k Thank you.

    What ZIP code?
    It's 33317, thank you!
    .00001 MF and 50% residual
    $1000 summer smile bonus
    $1600 dealer lease bonus
    Thanks so much, are these good for tier 1 and 2 credits?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,036
    david01 said:

    kyfdx said:

    david01 said:

    Michaell said:

    david01 said:

    Hi, I'm looking to get RV, MF and incentives for 2018 PASSAT 2.0T R-LINE 36months/12k Thank you.

    What ZIP code?
    It's 33317, thank you!
    .00001 MF and 50% residual
    $1000 summer smile bonus
    $1600 dealer lease bonus
    Thanks so much, are these good for tier 1 and 2 credits?
    That is correct

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    david01david01 Member Posts: 4
    Michaell said:

    david01 said:

    kyfdx said:

    david01 said:

    Michaell said:

    david01 said:

    Hi, I'm looking to get RV, MF and incentives for 2018 PASSAT 2.0T R-LINE 36months/12k Thank you.

    What ZIP code?
    It's 33317, thank you!
    .00001 MF and 50% residual
    $1000 summer smile bonus
    $1600 dealer lease bonus
    Thanks so much, are these good for tier 1 and 2 credits?
    That is correct
    Don't mean to pester but what type of MF am I looking at for Tier 3s?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,036
    david01 said:

    Michaell said:

    david01 said:

    kyfdx said:

    david01 said:

    Michaell said:

    david01 said:

    Hi, I'm looking to get RV, MF and incentives for 2018 PASSAT 2.0T R-LINE 36months/12k Thank you.

    What ZIP code?
    It's 33317, thank you!
    .00001 MF and 50% residual
    $1000 summer smile bonus
    $1600 dealer lease bonus
    Thanks so much, are these good for tier 1 and 2 credits?
    That is correct
    Don't mean to pester but what type of MF am I looking at for Tier 3s?
    Add .00030 to the base MF for tier 3

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    bsugirl11bsugirl11 Member Posts: 6
    Hi.

    I am looking at the 2018 Passat SE FWD 4 cyl (no Tech) in Indianapolis, IN (46123)
    and would like MF and RV for a 3yr/36K mile lease as well as any incentives. Thank you!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,329
    bsugirl11 said:

    Hi.

    I am looking at the 2018 Passat SE FWD 4 cyl (no Tech) in Indianapolis, IN (46123)
    and would like MF and RV for a 3yr/36K mile lease as well as any incentives. Thank you!

    .00001 MF and 50% residual
    $1000 summer smile bonus
    $1600 dealer lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    mr_tux_1mr_tux_1 Member Posts: 19
    Hi, I would like to get MF, RV (36months /12K miles) for Passat 2018 R-line with lightning package, Tier 3 credit. Zip code 32839, thanks so much.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,036
    mr_tux_1 said:

    Hi, I would like to get MF, RV (36months /12K miles) for Passat 2018 R-line with lightning package, Tier 3 credit. Zip code 32839, thanks so much.

    .00001 and 50%
    $1600 lease cash
    $1000 summer smile bonus

    add .00030 for tier 3

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    maplefingersmaplefingers Member Posts: 10
    Hey there - would you mind sharing sept MF / residual / incentives for a Passat GT in 97005 for 36/10?

    Thanks!
  • Options
    sawdin1sawdin1 Member Posts: 130
    September MR, RV, and incentives for Passat SE, 3/36 in zip 02062?

    TIA!
  • Options
    tonyg2016tonyg2016 Member Posts: 728
    requesting Sept #'s for Passat S, SE and GT; 36mo/10k, zip 45324

  • Options
    tonyg2016tonyg2016 Member Posts: 728
    @kyfdx
    @Michaell

    requesting Sept #'s for Passat S, SE and GT; 36mo/10k, zip 45324
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,036

    Hey there - would you mind sharing sept MF / residual / incentives for a Passat GT in 97005 for 36/10?

    Thanks!

    .00001 and 52%
    $1550 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,036
    sawdin1 said:

    September MR, RV, and incentives for Passat SE, 3/36 in zip 02062?

    TIA!

    .00001 and 49%
    $2650 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,036
    tonyg2016 said:

    @kyfdx
    @Michaell

    requesting Sept #'s for Passat S, SE and GT; 36mo/10k, zip 45324

    S/SE - .00001 and 50%
    GT - .00001 and 52%
    $1550 lease cash on GT
    $2250 lease cash on S
    $2650 lease cash on SE

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    baodotcombaodotcom Member Posts: 15
    Requesting Sept # for Passat SE with Tech, 36 MO, 12K, zip 60606
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,036
    baodotcom said:

    Requesting Sept # for Passat SE with Tech, 36 MO, 12K, zip 60606

    .00001 and 49%
    $3400 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    mz88mz88 Member Posts: 1
    Requesting Sept # for Passat R Line, 36 MO, 12K, zip 43031
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,036
    mz88 said:

    Requesting Sept # for Passat R Line, 36 MO, 12K, zip 43031

    .00001 and 49%
    $2650 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    mpower22mpower22 Member Posts: 50
    Can I get numbers for Passat R line 36 months 12K miles, 22025 ZIP. Can you confirm that the $750 loyalty applies for the Passat?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,329
    mpower22 said:

    Can I get numbers for Passat R line 36 months 12K miles, 22025 ZIP. Can you confirm that the $750 loyalty applies for the Passat?

    .00001 MF and 49% residual
    $2650 dealer lease bonus
    I don't see any loyalty programs

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    baodotcombaodotcom Member Posts: 15
    Michaell said:

    baodotcom said:

    Requesting Sept # for Passat SE with Tech, 36 MO, 12K, zip 60606

    .00001 and 49%
    $3400 lease cash
    Any change today in the lease cash figure? I saw on another lease forum that mentions an additional $1000 regional cash on all passats but that might not apply to 60606.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,329
    baodotcom said:

    Michaell said:

    baodotcom said:

    Requesting Sept # for Passat SE with Tech, 36 MO, 12K, zip 60606

    .00001 and 49%
    $3400 lease cash
    Any change today in the lease cash figure? I saw on another lease forum that mentions an additional $1000 regional cash on all passats but that might not apply to 60606.
    Still showing $3400

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    ghost0602ghost0602 Member Posts: 13
    edited September 2018
    What do you think about this deal? 
    2018 VW Passat R-Line
    Zip: 22079
    36/10
    Dealer marked up MF
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,329
    ghost0602 said:

    What do you think about this deal? 
    2018 VW Passat R-Line
    Zip: 22079
    36/10
    Dealer marked up MF

    Yeah.. that's the maximum markup.

    Of course, that's a huge discount, as well (even with the $695 doc fee)

    The money factor markup adds about $1500 to the lease cost, but that still gives you a pretty good deal, relative to MSRP. It would be interesting to know the price, if they used the base money factor.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    club241club241 Member Posts: 25
    Hello, could I get numbers for the SEL Premium, SE, SE w Technology for 55410 36/10? Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,036
    club241 said:

    Hello, could I get numbers for the SEL Premium, SE, SE w Technology for 55410 36/10? Thanks!

    .00001 and 50%
    $2650 incentive on SEL Prem and SE
    $3400 incentive on SE w/ Tech

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    goldentedgoldented Member Posts: 1
    Can I get numbers and incentives for 2018 SEL premium, 36/12k in 91364? Thanks!
  • Options
    EmadQ86EmadQ86 Member Posts: 5
    Morning Guys,

    May I please have the numbers and incentives on 2018 Tech\Tech with Navi\R line for 36 month 10k\12k in the SOFLA 33028 area? Thank you very much for all you guys do!!

    Regards.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,036
    goldented said:

    Can I get numbers and incentives for 2018 SEL premium, 36/12k in 91364? Thanks!

    .00001 and 49%
    $3650 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,036
    EmadQ86 said:

    Morning Guys,

    May I please have the numbers and incentives on 2018 Tech\Tech with Navi\R line for 36 month 10k\12k in the SOFLA 33028 area? Thank you very much for all you guys do!!

    Regards.

    What trim level (S, SE, SEL)?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    EmadQ86EmadQ86 Member Posts: 5
    Michaell said:

    EmadQ86 said:

    Morning Guys,

    May I please have the numbers and incentives on 2018 Tech\Tech with Navi\R line for 36 month 10k\12k in the SOFLA 33028 area? Thank you very much for all you guys do!!

    Regards.

    What trim level (S, SE, SEL)?
    Sorry Michaell...looking for an SE\ SE with technology and R Line.

    Thanks
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,036
    EmadQ86 said:

    Michaell said:

    EmadQ86 said:

    Morning Guys,

    May I please have the numbers and incentives on 2018 Tech\Tech with Navi\R line for 36 month 10k\12k in the SOFLA 33028 area? Thank you very much for all you guys do!!

    Regards.

    What trim level (S, SE, SEL)?
    Sorry Michaell...looking for an SE\ SE with technology and R Line.

    Thanks
    .00001 and 49%
    $2650 lease cash on R-Line
    $3150 lease cash on SE/SE with Tech

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    cruzin_sohocruzin_soho Member Posts: 35
    Could I please get the October MF & RV for a 2019 Passat GT. 36/12 & 36/10. 68136. Any Rebates/Incentives/Loyalty?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,329

    Could I please get the October MF & RV for a 2019 Passat GT. 36/12 & 36/10. 68136. Any Rebates/Incentives/Loyalty?

    We have no 2019 model info

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    songshansongshan Member Posts: 102
    Hi, may I have the RV, MF, and incentives for the trim of 2.0 SEL with tech, and 2.0T premium, 36/12K and 36/10K, zip code 77030. If not bothering to much, may I have the 24/10K and 24/12K as well?
    Thanks a lot.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,036
    songshan said:

    Hi, may I have the RV, MF, and incentives for the trim of 2.0 SEL with tech, and 2.0T premium, 36/12K and 36/10K, zip code 77030. If not bothering to much, may I have the 24/10K and 24/12K as well?
    Thanks a lot.

    24/12 and 36/12 numbers; add 1% for 10K
    .00001 and 56% / 49%
    $2650 lease bonus

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    cruzin_sohocruzin_soho Member Posts: 35
    kyfdx said:
    Could I please get the October MF & RV for a 2019 Passat GT. 36/12 & 36/10. 68136. Any Rebates/Incentives/Loyalty?
    We have no 2019 model info
    Kyfdx: Sorry, I meant 2018. 
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,036


    kyfdx said:

    Could I please get the October MF & RV for a 2019 Passat GT. 36/12 & 36/10. 68136. Any Rebates/Incentives/Loyalty?

    We have no 2019 model info

    Kyfdx: Sorry, I meant 2018. 

    .00001 and 51% / 52%
    $1550 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    sk8njamessk8njames Member Posts: 3
    Hi, can I please have the RV, MF and incentive for 2018 R line 36/12k, for 33076. Thank you!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,036
    sk8njames said:

    Hi, can I please have the RV, MF and incentive for 2018 R line 36/12k, for 33076. Thank you!

    .00001 and 49%
    $2650 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    irishhawkirishhawk Member Posts: 9
    edited October 2018
    Good Morning Gentlemen;

    Could I get the RV and MF for a 2018 SE and SE w/tech for 10K and 12K for zip code 38117?

    Thank you!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,329
    irishhawk said:

    Good Morning Gentlemen;

    Could I get the RV and MF for a 2018 SE and SE w/tech for 10K and 12K for zip code 38117?

    Thank you!

    36/12
    .00001 MF and 49% residual
    $2650 dealer incentive
    Either trim

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    unbrokenpeteunbrokenpete Member Posts: 30
    Hi - May I have the MF, RV and any incentives, rebates, etc...for a 2018 Passat 3.6L V6 GT please? I'm in 04021. Thank you!
  • Options
    unbrokenpeteunbrokenpete Member Posts: 30
    and may I have that for 24/10K and 36/10K please? Thanks again. Much appreciated.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,036

    Hi - May I have the MF, RV and any incentives, rebates, etc...for a 2018 Passat 3.6L V6 GT please? I'm in 04021. Thank you!

    and may I have that for 24/10K and 36/10K please? Thanks again. Much appreciated.

    .00001 and 59% / 52%
    $1550 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    tonyg2016tonyg2016 Member Posts: 728
    Requesting new thread for 2019 vw passat

    2019 passat wolfsburg, 36mo, 12k miles, zip 45324 (on lots now)
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,036
    tonyg2016 said:

    Requesting new thread for 2019 vw passat

    2019 passat wolfsburg, 36mo, 12k miles, zip 45324 (on lots now)

    As requested, new thread for 2019 Passat:

    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/52756/volkswagen/passat/2019-vw-passat-lease-deals-and-prices/p1?new=1

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.