Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 Honda Odyssey Lease Deals and Prices

13468915

Comments

  • chad75chad75 Posts: 56
    Agreed; had no clue it was a third-party plan until after the fact... the whole time, I thought it was the factory pre-paid maintenance plan. I'll go back to the dealership and make the demand.

    kyfdx said:

    chad75 said:

    Just signed a lease on December 22nd (ZIP 33912) for a 2019 Odyssey EX-L NAV/RES, with front window tinting, wheel locks, and rear cargo tray added in. Walk-out lease, no cap cost reduction payments, $480.19 lease cost ($509.00/month after sales tax), 36 months/36,000 miles. Turned in our 2016 EX-L NAV two months early before lease expiration; the dealer paid the last two payments, and applied a token credit for the car's value towards the new lease.

    Great deal, I think!

    Only catch is this: I also added in a maintenance plan for an extra $23.58/month, but it turns out it's a third-party plan ("Fidelity Warranty Services, Inc."?), not the factory Honda Care Maintenance plan... so I'm considering returning to the dealership and demanding a switch to the factory plan. We'll see! Anybody ever buy a factory Honda Care Maintenance pre-paid package? Any idea of the cost, is it competitive?

    Whether you get a Honda plan, or not. I'd ditch the 3rd party plan.
  • chad75chad75 Posts: 56
    Thanks!
    Michaell said:

    chad75 said:

    Just signed a lease on December 22nd (ZIP 33912) for a 2019 Odyssey EX-L NAV/RES, with front window tinting, wheel locks, and rear cargo tray added in. Walk-out lease, no cap cost reduction payments, $480.19 lease cost ($509.00/month after sales tax), 36 months/36,000 miles. Turned in our 2016 EX-L NAV two months early before lease expiration; the dealer paid the last two payments, and applied a token credit for the car's value towards the new lease.

    Great deal, I think!

    Only catch is this: I also added in a maintenance plan for an extra $23.58/month, but it turns out it's a third-party plan ("Fidelity Warranty Services, Inc."?), not the factory Honda Care Maintenance plan... so I'm considering returning to the dealership and demanding a switch to the factory plan. We'll see! Anybody ever buy a factory Honda Care Maintenance pre-paid package? Any idea of the cost, is it competitive?

    Congrats on the new Odyssey.

    No help with the maintenance plan, however.
  • bearded_tigerbearded_tiger 94002Posts: 2
    Leased a new 2019 Odyssey EX-L on 12/30 fo 36 months/15k miles per year.

    I didn't negotiate super hard. Just sent price request to 5 internet sales desks in the area and took the best. Here's what I got:

    $3k down, $443/month
    Selling price: $34,491
    Gross cap cost: $35,901 ($815 SafeLease+$595 acquisition fee)
    Adjusted cap cost: 34,068.17 ($3k-$224 title-$224 reg-$80 doc-$30 xfer-$8.75 tire-$7.40 tax)
    Residual: 22,390.90
    Total payments: 14,602.68=11,695.27 depreciation + 2,907.41 rent
    Payment: 443.15 = 406.63 + 37.52 tax

    Thanks for the help from everyone on the board and Happy New Year!
    Michaell said:

    Thanks for everything you do here, Michaell.

    I'm looking for MF and residuals for an EX-L 36/15k in 94002

    .00143 and 58%
  • hunterweihunterwei Posts: 4
    Hi, Michaell.

    I'm looking for the Jan-Feb MF and residuals for an EX-L 36/12k.

     Thanks a lot!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,225

    Leased a new 2019 Odyssey EX-L on 12/30 fo 36 months/15k miles per year.

    I didn't negotiate super hard. Just sent price request to 5 internet sales desks in the area and took the best. Here's what I got:

    $3k down, $443/month
    Selling price: $34,491
    Gross cap cost: $35,901 ($815 SafeLease+$595 acquisition fee)
    Adjusted cap cost: 34,068.17 ($3k-$224 title-$224 reg-$80 doc-$30 xfer-$8.75 tire-$7.40 tax)
    Residual: 22,390.90
    Total payments: 14,602.68=11,695.27 depreciation + 2,907.41 rent
    Payment: 443.15 = 406.63 + 37.52 tax

    Thanks for the help from everyone on the board and Happy New Year!

    Michaell said:

    Thanks for everything you do here, Michaell.

    I'm looking for MF and residuals for an EX-L 36/15k in 94002

    .00143 and 58%
    Congrats on the new van!

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,225
    hunterwei said:

    Hi, Michaell.

    I'm looking for the Jan-Feb MF and residuals for an EX-L 36/12k.

     Thanks a lot!

    .00139 MF and 60% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • hunterweihunterwei Posts: 4
    kyfdx said:
    Hi, Michaell.

    I'm looking for the Jan-Feb MF and residuals for an EX-L 36/12k.

     Thanks a lot!
    .00139 MF and 60% residual
    Thank you @kyfdx
  • mstaggemstagge ChandlerPosts: 53
    kyfdx said:
    Hi, Michaell.

    I'm looking for the Jan-Feb MF and residuals for an EX-L 36/12k.

     Thanks a lot!
    .00139 MF and 60% residual
    Hey guys, are these the same MF and RV for 85286 for an EXL? Any lease cash available?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,225
    mstagge said:


    kyfdx said:

    hunterwei said:

    Hi, Michaell.

    I'm looking for the Jan-Feb MF and residuals for an EX-L 36/12k.

     Thanks a lot!

    .00139 MF and 60% residual

    Hey guys, are these the same MF and RV for 85286 for an EXL? Any lease cash available?

    Yes, Honda numbers are national. No lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mpresimpresi 92620Posts: 3
    Looking for MF and residual on Odyssey EX for zip 92620. 36/12.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,051
    mpresi said:

    Looking for MF and residual on Odyssey EX for zip 92620. 36/12.

    .00139 and 58%
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • chak954chak954 Cooper CityPosts: 6
    edited January 5
    Hi Guys, looking for the MF and Residual on the  2019 Odyssey LX. Any incentives?

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,225
    chak954 said:

    Hi Guys, looking for the MF and Residual on the  2019 Odyssey LX. Any incentives?

    Thanks!

    36/15
    .00139 MF and 54% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ticopicoticopico FLPosts: 1
    Hello! Looking for MF & Res. for the 2019 Odyssey Touring in FL 33140
    Thanks
  • albertobalbertob Posts: 15
    Hello, Looking to get updated month of January numbers for 2019 Odyssey Elite:
    MF & Residual 36/12K miles. Per your 2018 thread, please confirm that the leasing program has ended for that model year. Any other lease incentives or 24 month program? Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,051
    ticopico said:

    Hello! Looking for MF & Res. for the 2019 Odyssey Touring in FL 33140
    Thanks

    36/15
    .00139 and 56%
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,051
    albertob said:

    Hello, Looking to get updated month of January numbers for 2019 Odyssey Elite:
    MF & Residual 36/12K miles. Per your 2018 thread, please confirm that the leasing program has ended for that model year. Any other lease incentives or 24 month program? Thanks

    .00139 and 57% (36/12) or 63% (24/12)
    No lease incentives

    2018 Odyssey lease program has ended

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • af_njaf_nj Posts: 3
    edited January 9
    Hi, looking for January numbers for 2019 Odyssey Touring: 36/12k and 36/15k for 08540

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,225
    af_nj said:

    Hi, looking for January numbers for 2019 Odyssey Touring: 36/12k and 36/15k for 08540

    Thanks!

    .00139 MF
    58%/56% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello, looking for MF and Residual for 36/12K miles for 2019 Odyssey Touring and EX-L Navi in 44012. January or February including incentives.

    Thanks so much!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,225

    Hello, looking for MF and Residual for 36/12K miles for 2019 Odyssey Touring and EX-L Navi in 44012. January or February including incentives.

    Thanks so much!

    .00139 MF
    58%/59% residual for Touring/EXLNAV
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mstaggemstagge ChandlerPosts: 53
    Hey guys, reporting back on a deal I signed today on a true $0 down. Thanks for all the help! Love this forum.

    2019 EX-L 36/12
    MSRP $38,605
    Selling price $34,364
    Drive offs rolled into cap cost including acquisition: $2276

    pretax payment: $458 ($495 w tax total here in AZ)

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,051
    mstagge said:

    Hey guys, reporting back on a deal I signed today on a true $0 down. Thanks for all the help! Love this forum.

    2019 EX-L 36/12
    MSRP $38,605
    Selling price $34,364
    Drive offs rolled into cap cost including acquisition: $2276

    pretax payment: $458 ($495 w tax total here in AZ)

    Congrats!

    Thanks for sharing your deal details with us.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi! Can I please get the MF and residual for a 2019 Odyssey EX for 36/10 and 36/12 for zip 94014? Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,051

    Hi! Can I please get the MF and residual for a 2019 Odyssey EX for 36/10 and 36/12 for zip 94014? Thank you!

    36/12
    .00139 and 58%
    No lease incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • AAR123AAR123 CaliforniaPosts: 1
    Hi,
    Can I please get the MF and RV for a 2019 Honda Odyssey Touring and EXL with Nav/RES. zip code: 92789.

    Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,225
    AAR123 said:

    Hi,
    Can I please get the MF and RV for a 2019 Honda Odyssey Touring and EXL with Nav/RES. zip code: 92789.

    Thank you

    36/15
    .00139 MF
    56%/57% residual for Touring/EXLNAV

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • pds18pds18 New YorkPosts: 1
    edited January 30
    Hi, I've never leased before so trying to better understand how to know if i'm getting a fair price. Looking for MF and RV. Interested in the following:

    2019 Odyssey EX-L
    36 months/ 12k miles per
    New York 11570 zip

    I'll have a trade in with a value of $5,500-$6,000.

    Any insight would be welcomed.

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,051
    pds18 said:

    Hi, I've never leased before so trying to better understand how to know if i'm getting a fair price. Looking for MF and RV. Interested in the following:

    2019 Odyssey EX-L
    36 months/ 12k miles per
    New York 11570 zip

    I'll have a trade in with a value of $5,500-$6,000.

    Any insight would be welcomed.

    Thanks!

    .00139 and 60%
    No lease incentives

    Use the trade equity to pay just the first payment, registration costs, and taxes. Take a check back from the dealer for anything beyond that.

    Use this link to help with price research:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • SheWantsaVanSheWantsaVan 47331Posts: 1
    Hello. Can you give me MF, Residual, and any incentives on the Odyssey LX & EX trims please? I think I read somewhere that Honda does not do a 10k mile lease option on the Odyssey, is that coreect? If so, I'm interested in 12k. Zip code is 47331. Thanks in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,225

    Hello. Can you give me MF, Residual, and any incentives on the Odyssey LX & EX trims please? I think I read somewhere that Honda does not do a 10k mile lease option on the Odyssey, is that coreect? If so, I'm interested in 12k. Zip code is 47331. Thanks in advance!

    36/12
    .00139 MF
    56%/58% residual for LX/EX

    Correct, 10K is not offered

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • slolankanslolankan Posts: 181
    Hello!

    Can you please give me the MF/RV and any incentives/loyalty/conquest for SO Cal


    EX - 36/12
    EX-L - 36/12

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,225
    slolankan said:

    Hello!

    Can you please give me the MF/RV and any incentives/loyalty/conquest for SO Cal


    EX - 36/12
    EX-L - 36/12

    Thanks!

    .00139 MF
    58%/60% residual for EX/EXL
    No lease incentives

    No info on loyalty/conquest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Could someone please provide MF and residual for an EX-L 36/12 in Orlando FL 32808? and any incentives?

    I was offered 36/12 for an EX-L at 500 a month, 0 down. Had not done my research yet so I wasn't sure how to measure that deal.

    Thanks for any help!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,051

    Could someone please provide MF and residual for an EX-L 36/12 in Orlando FL 32808? and any incentives?

    I was offered 36/12 for an EX-L at 500 a month, 0 down. Had not done my research yet so I wasn't sure how to measure that deal.

    Thanks for any help!

    .00139 and 60%
    No lease incentives

    Need MSRP and selling price to evaluate your quote.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • 818here818here North HollywoodPosts: 1
    Hi, I’m new to this board but found the messages to be very information and insightful. I was hoping to get someone’s thoughts on where I stand worth my Honda Odyssey search. I’m in Los Angeles, looking at the exl-nr (w/ the blu ray system), and I negotiate the dealer down to $36,200 and the msrp is $40,775. Plus I get the 1.9% financing special offered now. Is this a good deal? I’ve seen differing values on what the car’s “true value” might be. 

    Also, if I’m not desperate to buy now and can wait until May, are there any pros or cons of waiting until then to buy? Not sure if prices go up/down.

    Thanks in advance for your help!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,225
    818here said:

    Hi, I’m new to this board but found the messages to be very information and insightful. I was hoping to get someone’s thoughts on where I stand worth my Honda Odyssey search. I’m in Los Angeles, looking at the exl-nr (w/ the blu ray system), and I negotiate the dealer down to $36,200 and the msrp is $40,775. Plus I get the 1.9% financing special offered now. Is this a good deal? I’ve seen differing values on what the car’s “true value” might be. 

    Also, if I’m not desperate to buy now and can wait until May, are there any pros or cons of waiting until then to buy? Not sure if prices go up/down.

    Thanks in advance for your help!

    Have you checked here?
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

    I don't see any advantage to waiting, if you have the price you want.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ckmraockmrao Posts: 8
    edited February 13
    Hi! Looking for MF, RV on 2019 EXL base 36/12 for zero drive off, zip code 32258. Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,051
    ckmrao said:

    Hi! Looking for MF, RV on 2019 EXL base 36/12 for zero drive off, zip code 32258. Thanks.

    ..00139 and 60%
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • looking for 2019 EXL Honda Odyssey. MSRP 39800 , trying to get the dealer agree on 33750. What would be my lease price in 98021 (Seattle) for 12k miles / year for 36month lease.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,225

    looking for 2019 EXL Honda Odyssey. MSRP 39800 , trying to get the dealer agree on 33750. What would be my lease price in 98021 (Seattle) for 12k miles / year for 36month lease.

    .00139 MF and 60% residual
    $355/mo.+tax, assuming all fees and first payment are paid at signing.

    That seems ambitious

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ckmraockmrao Posts: 8
    Michaell said:

    ckmrao said:

    Hi! Looking for MF, RV on 2019 EXL base 36/12 for zero drive off, zip code 32258. Thanks.

    ..00139 and 60%
    No lease incentives
    Thank you! Can you share the numbers for 15K miles? also, will the numbers differ for other trims - EXL NAVRES, Touring etc.?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,225
    ckmrao said:

    Michaell said:

    ckmrao said:

    Hi! Looking for MF, RV on 2019 EXL base 36/12 for zero drive off, zip code 32258. Thanks.

    ..00139 and 60%
    No lease incentives
    Thank you! Can you share the numbers for 15K miles? also, will the numbers differ for other trims - EXL NAVRES, Touring etc.?
    58% residual for 36/15

    Subtract 1%/2% from residual for those two trims, respectively

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • pcantorepcantore South FloridaPosts: 110
    Hi,

    Looking for MF, RV, and incentives for a 2019 EX-L Auto for 36/12 K ? Zip code 33126

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,051
    pcantore said:

    Hi,

    Looking for MF, RV, and incentives for a 2019 EX-L Auto for 36/12 K ? Zip code 33126

    Thanks!

    I'm confused - you're cross shopping an Odyssey against the CLA and A3?

    .00139 and 60%
    No lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • pcantorepcantore South FloridaPosts: 110
    Michaell said:

    pcantore said:

    Hi,

    Looking for MF, RV, and incentives for a 2019 EX-L Auto for 36/12 K ? Zip code 33126

    Thanks!

    I'm confused - you're cross shopping an Odyssey against the CLA and A3?

    .00139 and 60%
    No lease cash
    LOL Odyssey is for my father-In-law and the X1/X2, CLA or A3 is for my sister-in-law
    Thank you!!
  • kyfdx said:

    looking for 2019 EXL Honda Odyssey. MSRP 39800 , trying to get the dealer agree on 33750. What would be my lease price in 98021 (Seattle) for 12k miles / year for 36month lease.

    .00139 MF and 60% residual
    $355/mo.+tax, assuming all fees and first payment are paid at signing.

    That seems ambitious
    Hi Michael - Thanks for the reply. Dealers are getting down to 34500 but not lower. What would the payment be at 34500? Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,225

    kyfdx said:

    looking for 2019 EXL Honda Odyssey. MSRP 39800 , trying to get the dealer agree on 33750. What would be my lease price in 98021 (Seattle) for 12k miles / year for 36month lease.

    .00139 MF and 60% residual
    $355/mo.+tax, assuming all fees and first payment are paid at signing.

    That seems ambitious
    Hi Michael - Thanks for the reply. Dealers are getting down to 34500 but not lower. What would the payment be at 34500? Thanks
    $376

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi, looking to lease a 19 Odyssey EXL w/ NAV & RES, can you tell me if deal below is a good one or keep shopping.

    msrp: $40,605
    selling: $35,200
    term: 36
    mileage: 12k
    taxes: 8%
    doc fee & title: $283.50
    sign n drive 
    $499 per month taxes in 

    thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,225
    popacino said:

    Hi, looking to lease a 19 Odyssey EXL w/ NAV & RES, can you tell me if deal below is a good one or keep shopping.

    msrp: $40,605
    selling: $35,200
    term: 36
    mileage: 12k
    taxes: 8%
    doc fee & title: $283.50
    sign n drive 
    $499 per month taxes in 

    thank you!

    .00139 MF and 59% residual

    What is your location?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.