Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2019 BMW 5-Series Lease Deals and Prices

1356739

Comments

  • NJ and NY 07650/11590
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,188

    NJ and NY 07650/11590

    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • What is the reduction in Money Factor for using Multiple Security Deposits (MSD's).
    Previously when I used MSD I got a reduction of MF for each MSD as 0.0007. I was told the currently BMW for offers 0.0005 reduction.
    Can you please confirm if this is the correct?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 170,656
    sanjaba said:

    What is the reduction in Money Factor for using Multiple Security Deposits (MSD's).
    Previously when I used MSD I got a reduction of MF for each MSD as 0.0007. I was told the currently BMW for offers 0.0005 reduction.
    Can you please confirm if this is the correct?

    If available (and it isn't everywhere, we believe), the per SD reduction to the MF has been reduced to .00005

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sanjabasanjaba Posts: 40
    edited September 2018
    Michaell said:

    sanjaba said:

    What is the reduction in Money Factor for using Multiple Security Deposits (MSD's).
    Previously when I used MSD I got a reduction of MF for each MSD as 0.0007. I was told the currently BMW for offers 0.0005 reduction.
    Can you please confirm if this is the correct?

    If available (and it isn't everywhere, we believe), the per SD reduction to the MF has been reduced to .00005
    It is available in CT and I was told it is now 0.0005. Thanks for confirming.
  • Any idea about how pricing works for Overseas Delivery. I have negotiated a lease for a 2019 530e Performance with a dealer here locally in the US.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,188
    sanjaba said:

    Any idea about how pricing works for Overseas Delivery. I have negotiated a lease for a 2019 530e Performance with a dealer here locally in the US.

    I'm pretty sure that ED invoice is 5% lower than US invoice. There is no set discount, though.
    Additionally, the money factor is .00030 higher, though BMWFS covers one payment, to make up for the transit time.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • LollerAgentLollerAgent Posts: 18
    edited September 2018
    Looking for residual/MF for a 2019 540xi in 40515 (and any deals/incentives). Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,188

    Looking for residual/MF for a 2019 540xi in 40515 (and any deals/incentives). Thanks!

    36/15
    .00166 MF and 58% residual

    No incentives

    How bout them Cats?!!

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • GO CATS! What about 36/10? I'm being quoted 61%/.00186 with a $2k loyalty credit.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,188
    edited September 2018

    GO CATS! What about 36/10? I'm being quoted 61%/.00186 with a $2k loyalty credit.

    61% residual for 36/10
    .00186 would be marked up.

    Loyalty is loyalty. That doesn't come out of the dealer's pocket.
    $2000 is correct

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Sorry, 95138

    Is there any dealer cash on 2018 or 2019 540ix?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 170,656
    vicenza said:

    Sorry, 95138

    Is there any dealer cash on 2018 or 2019 540ix?

    No lease cash on 2019 5-series

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Rates on M550i, 10,000/36 in 60062. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 170,656

    Rates on M550i, 10,000/36 in 60062. Thanks!

    .00166 and 61%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MF and Residual on a 2018 and 2019 540i Xdrive 36/10k and 36/12k Zip 97504 Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,188
    mayar said:

    MF and Residual on a 2018 and 2019 540i Xdrive 36/10k and 36/12k Zip 97504 Thanks.

    36/12
    .00166 MF and 58% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bradpwilliamsbradpwilliams Charlotte, NCPosts: 7
    Are the MF (.00166) and residual (61%) on a 2018 540 xDrive the same as for the 2019? Thanks.
  • bradpwilliamsbradpwilliams Charlotte, NCPosts: 7
    36/10 and 28211 zip
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,188

    Are the MF (.00166) and residual (61%) on a 2018 540 xDrive the same as for the 2019? Thanks.

    36/10 and 28211 zip

    Yes.. this is the 2019 discussion.

    2018 model discussion is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/44735/bmw/5-series/2018-bmw-5-series-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Baker22Baker22 Dallas, TXPosts: 1
    Does anyone have the MF and residuals for the following? 

    2019 530i 
    15/36
    zip: 75219

    2019 540i
    15/36 
    zip: 75219

    Thanks! 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,188
    Baker22 said:

    Does anyone have the MF and residuals for the following? 

    2019 530i 
    15/36
    zip: 75219

    2019 540i
    15/36 
    zip: 75219

    Thanks! 

    .00166 MF
    58% residual
    either model

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Would someone be able to provide the BMW Select balloon payment percentages for the 530e for 36/48/60 months? Along with any promotional APR or rebates? Los Angeles, CA 90042
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,188
    pilot003 said:

    Would someone be able to provide the BMW Select balloon payment percentages for the 530e for 36/48/60 months? Along with any promotional APR or rebates? Los Angeles, CA 90042

    $2000 loyalty, if you qualify

    I don't have your region, but the regions I do have show 2.50% APR for the Select program.
    39%/29%/20%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Does anyone have October incentives for 2019 540i? Zip 10509
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,188

    Does anyone have October incentives for 2019 540i? Zip 10509

    36/15
    .00182 MF and 58% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi, in SoCal looking for Octdober 36/10 and 36/12 number and incentives please. 530i and 530e models. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,188

    Hi, in SoCal looking for Octdober 36/10 and 36/12 number and incentives please. 530i and 530e models. Thanks!

    36/12
    .00182 MF and 60% residual
    $1000 lease credit
    Either model

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • i_spyi_spy Posts: 41
    kyfdx said:

    Hi, in SoCal looking for Octdober 36/10 and 36/12 number and incentives please. 530i and 530e models. Thanks!

    36/12
    .00182 MF and 60% residual
    $1000 lease credit
    Either model
    Hi,
    Looks like the MF went up in Oct for 2019 models. Any loyalty credit on 2019? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,188
    i_spy said:

    kyfdx said:

    Hi, in SoCal looking for Octdober 36/10 and 36/12 number and incentives please. 530i and 530e models. Thanks!

    36/12
    .00182 MF and 60% residual
    $1000 lease credit
    Either model
    Hi,
    Looks like the MF went up in Oct for 2019 models. Any loyalty credit on 2019? Thanks!
    $2000 loyalty.

    The lease credit I gave was wrong... No lease credit on the 2019 model

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi October numbers please for m550i, 10,000mi, 36 mo, zip code 60062. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 170,656

    Hi October numbers please for m550i, 10,000mi, 36 mo, zip code 60062. Thanks!

    .00182 and 61%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • SymmedromeSymmedrome Cincinnati, OHPosts: 2

    I am looking for a high mileage lease of a 2019 BMW M550i xDrive that will be run through my business for the tax benefit. Could you give me your assessment of their offer?


    25,000 mile per year lease for 36 months

    MSRP: $88,485

    Sale Price: $85,618

    Residual: $42,321

    Trade In: None

    Money Down: None

    Rebate: $2000

    Money Factor: 0.00222

    $1638.56/month

    Area Code: 45202

  • Hi, here is the offer I got for 530e xDrive (IL - 60564). Good deal?

    Lease Term: 36/10
    MSRP: $61,645
    Sale Price: $58,386
    Residual: $37,603 (61%)
    Total Cap Cost (including Taxes): $60,567.45
    MF: 0.00182
    Lease Credit: $1,000
    Down: $0
    Lease: $855/ Month

    Appreciate your inputs
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,188

    I am looking for a high mileage lease of a 2019 BMW M550i xDrive that will be run through my business for the tax benefit. Could you give me your assessment of their offer?


    25,000 mile per year lease for 36 months

    MSRP: $88,485

    Sale Price: $85,618

    Residual: $42,321

    Trade In: None

    Money Down: None

    Rebate: $2000

    Money Factor: 0.00222

    $1638.56/month

    Area Code: 45202

    I don't have the 25K/yr residuals. but...

    Money factor is marked up the maximum from .00182 base ($50/mo extra)
    3% off MSRP isn't very good. Shoot for double that amount. (would be $90/mo. less)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,188
    sparksfly said:

    Hi, here is the offer I got for 530e xDrive (IL - 60564). Good deal?

    Lease Term: 36/10
    MSRP: $61,645
    Sale Price: $58,386
    Residual: $37,603 (61%)
    Total Cap Cost (including Taxes): $60,567.45
    MF: 0.00182
    Lease Credit: $1,000
    Down: $0
    Lease: $855/ Month

    Appreciate your inputs

    I get $817/mo. with that CAP.
    Are you sure they didn't mark up the money factor?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    sparksfly said:

    Hi, here is the offer I got for 530e xDrive (IL - 60564). Good deal?

    Lease Term: 36/10
    MSRP: $61,645
    Sale Price: $58,386
    Residual: $37,603 (61%)
    Total Cap Cost (including Taxes): $60,567.45
    MF: 0.00182
    Lease Credit: $1,000
    Down: $0
    Lease: $855/ Month

    Appreciate your inputs

    I get $817/mo. with that CAP.
    Are you sure they didn't mark up the money factor?
    Thanks. They specifically sent me the money factor as 0.00182. My calculations came to 814 as well so I do need to ask them why this difference.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 170,656

    I am looking for a high mileage lease of a 2019 BMW M550i xDrive that will be run through my business for the tax benefit. Could you give me your assessment of their offer?


    25,000 mile per year lease for 36 months

    MSRP: $88,485

    Sale Price: $85,618

    Residual: $42,321

    Trade In: None

    Money Down: None

    Rebate: $2000

    Money Factor: 0.00222

    $1638.56/month

    Area Code: 45202

    You want to get a bigger discount from sticker … target 7% off MSRP

    And, the MF is marked up the max allowed. Base rate is .00182, this month.

    Not a good deal, even with the extra miles.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,188
    sparksfly said:

    kyfdx said:

    sparksfly said:

    Hi, here is the offer I got for 530e xDrive (IL - 60564). Good deal?

    Lease Term: 36/10
    MSRP: $61,645
    Sale Price: $58,386
    Residual: $37,603 (61%)
    Total Cap Cost (including Taxes): $60,567.45
    MF: 0.00182
    Lease Credit: $1,000
    Down: $0
    Lease: $855/ Month

    Appreciate your inputs

    I get $817/mo. with that CAP.
    Are you sure they didn't mark up the money factor?
    Thanks. They specifically sent me the money factor as 0.00182. My calculations came to 814 as well so I do need to ask them why this difference.
    I would ask. Either the adjusted CAP is wrong or the money factor is marked up.
    Once you get the actual adjusted CAP, get an accounting of what went into it.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    sparksfly said:

    kyfdx said:

    sparksfly said:

    Hi, here is the offer I got for 530e xDrive (IL - 60564). Good deal?

    Lease Term: 36/10
    MSRP: $61,645
    Sale Price: $58,386
    Residual: $37,603 (61%)
    Total Cap Cost (including Taxes): $60,567.45
    MF: 0.00182
    Lease Credit: $1,000
    Down: $0
    Lease: $855/ Month

    Appreciate your inputs

    I get $817/mo. with that CAP.
    Are you sure they didn't mark up the money factor?
    Thanks. They specifically sent me the money factor as 0.00182. My calculations came to 814 as well so I do need to ask them why this difference.
    I would ask. Either the adjusted CAP is wrong or the money factor is marked up.
    Once you get the actual adjusted CAP, get an accounting of what went into it.
    Here is what they sent me in email -

    Below is our dealer detail page on the 530e lease we ran.

    Please let us know if you have any questions.


    Amount Due at Signing
    1st Month Payment 855.84
    Security Deposits 0.00
    Acquisition Fee 0.00
    Fees & Insurance 396.94
    Upfront Taxes 0.00
    Cap Reduction (Cash) 0.00
    Total Inception Fees 1,252.78

    Payment Information
    Final Payment 855.84

    Profit
    Vehicle Profit -500.00

    Rate Information
    Retention Rate 0.00182

    Residual Information
    MSRP 61,645.00
    Residual (Base) 58.00
    Residual (Bump) % 3.00
    Total Residual 37,603.45
    Purchase Option 37,603.45

    Capitalized Cost Breakdown
    Vehicle Cost 58,586.96
    Vehicle Profit -500.00
    Option Price 299.00
    Total Selling Price 58,385.96
    Acquisition Fee 925.00
    Fees & Insurance 0.00
    - Cap Reduction (Cash) 0.00
    - Trade In 0.00
    - Customer Rebate 1,000.00
    Total Capital Reduction -1,000.00
    Capital Cost 58,310.96
    Capped Taxes 2,256.78
    Total Capital Cost: 60,567.74

    Tax Breakdown
    Type Amt Rate Paid
    Upfront Tax 2,256.78
    7.0000 Capped

    Mileage Information
    Allowed Miles Per Year 10,000
    Mileage Program 10,000
    Add. Purchased Miles per Yr 0.00
    Additional Miles Chrg 0.20
    Total Mileage Chrg 0.00
    Total Mileage Allowed 30,000
    Excess Mileage Chrg 0.25
    Odometer 9
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,188
    sparksfly said:

    kyfdx said:

    sparksfly said:

    kyfdx said:

    sparksfly said:

    Hi, here is the offer I got for 530e xDrive (IL - 60564). Good deal?

    Lease Term: 36/10
    MSRP: $61,645
    Sale Price: $58,386
    Residual: $37,603 (61%)
    Total Cap Cost (including Taxes): $60,567.45
    MF: 0.00182
    Lease Credit: $1,000
    Down: $0
    Lease: $855/ Month

    Appreciate your inputs

    I get $817/mo. with that CAP.
    Are you sure they didn't mark up the money factor?
    Thanks. They specifically sent me the money factor as 0.00182. My calculations came to 814 as well so I do need to ask them why this difference.
    I would ask. Either the adjusted CAP is wrong or the money factor is marked up.
    Once you get the actual adjusted CAP, get an accounting of what went into it.
    Here is what they sent me in email -

    Below is our dealer detail page on the 530e lease we ran.

    Please let us know if you have any questions.


    Amount Due at Signing
    1st Month Payment 855.84
    Security Deposits 0.00
    Acquisition Fee 0.00
    Fees & Insurance 396.94
    Upfront Taxes 0.00
    Cap Reduction (Cash) 0.00
    Total Inception Fees 1,252.78

    Payment Information
    Final Payment 855.84

    Profit
    Vehicle Profit -500.00

    Rate Information
    Retention Rate 0.00182

    Residual Information
    MSRP 61,645.00
    Residual (Base) 58.00
    Residual (Bump) % 3.00
    Total Residual 37,603.45
    Purchase Option 37,603.45

    Capitalized Cost Breakdown
    Vehicle Cost 58,586.96
    Vehicle Profit -500.00
    Option Price 299.00
    Total Selling Price 58,385.96
    Acquisition Fee 925.00
    Fees & Insurance 0.00
    - Cap Reduction (Cash) 0.00
    - Trade In 0.00
    - Customer Rebate 1,000.00
    Total Capital Reduction -1,000.00
    Capital Cost 58,310.96
    Capped Taxes 2,256.78
    Total Capital Cost: 60,567.74

    Tax Breakdown
    Type Amt Rate Paid
    Upfront Tax 2,256.78
    7.0000 Capped

    Mileage Information
    Allowed Miles Per Year 10,000
    Mileage Program 10,000
    Add. Purchased Miles per Yr 0.00
    Additional Miles Chrg 0.20
    Total Mileage Chrg 0.00
    Total Mileage Allowed 30,000
    Excess Mileage Chrg 0.25
    Odometer 9
    Note that their last communication didn't include the money factor.
    .00182 MF = $816.57
    .00222 MF = $855.84 (maximum MF markup)

    I think that is your answer. Just math.. ;)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MaryBobMaryBob CAPosts: 25
    Hi there! This is my first time trying to lease a hybrid vehicle, BMW 530e. The deal I got from my local dealership is awful but I do not know the right approach to negotiate. I also don't know if I should call a bunch of dealerships further away?

    Please provide any suggestion or advice. Thank you very much.

    2019 BMW 530e (Zip: 94539, CA)

    Lease term: 36 months with 10k/yr

    MSRP: $57,795
    Discount: ($4,797)

    Residual Value $35,254
    MF: 0.00222

    Sign-in with $0 money down: $1,584
    Monthly Payment $773 (tax included)

    I understand many factors go into getting the final number calculated. From this point on, should I even bother keeping conversation going with the dealership?

    Thank you!
  • kyfdx said:

    sparksfly said:

    kyfdx said:

    sparksfly said:

    kyfdx said:

    sparksfly said:

    Hi, here is the offer I got for 530e xDrive (IL - 60564). Good deal?

    Lease Term: 36/10
    MSRP: $61,645
    Sale Price: $58,386
    Residual: $37,603 (61%)
    Total Cap Cost (including Taxes): $60,567.45
    MF: 0.00182
    Lease Credit: $1,000
    Down: $0
    Lease: $855/ Month

    Appreciate your inputs

    I get $817/mo. with that CAP.
    Are you sure they didn't mark up the money factor?
    Thanks. They specifically sent me the money factor as 0.00182. My calculations came to 814 as well so I do need to ask them why this difference.
    I would ask. Either the adjusted CAP is wrong or the money factor is marked up.
    Once you get the actual adjusted CAP, get an accounting of what went into it.
    Here is what they sent me in email -

    Below is our dealer detail page on the 530e lease we ran.

    Please let us know if you have any questions.


    Amount Due at Signing
    1st Month Payment 855.84
    Security Deposits 0.00
    Acquisition Fee 0.00
    Fees & Insurance 396.94
    Upfront Taxes 0.00
    Cap Reduction (Cash) 0.00
    Total Inception Fees 1,252.78

    Payment Information
    Final Payment 855.84

    Profit
    Vehicle Profit -500.00

    Rate Information
    Retention Rate 0.00182

    Residual Information
    MSRP 61,645.00
    Residual (Base) 58.00
    Residual (Bump) % 3.00
    Total Residual 37,603.45
    Purchase Option 37,603.45

    Capitalized Cost Breakdown
    Vehicle Cost 58,586.96
    Vehicle Profit -500.00
    Option Price 299.00
    Total Selling Price 58,385.96
    Acquisition Fee 925.00
    Fees & Insurance 0.00
    - Cap Reduction (Cash) 0.00
    - Trade In 0.00
    - Customer Rebate 1,000.00
    Total Capital Reduction -1,000.00
    Capital Cost 58,310.96
    Capped Taxes 2,256.78
    Total Capital Cost: 60,567.74

    Tax Breakdown
    Type Amt Rate Paid
    Upfront Tax 2,256.78
    7.0000 Capped

    Mileage Information
    Allowed Miles Per Year 10,000
    Mileage Program 10,000
    Add. Purchased Miles per Yr 0.00
    Additional Miles Chrg 0.20
    Total Mileage Chrg 0.00
    Total Mileage Allowed 30,000
    Excess Mileage Chrg 0.25
    Odometer 9
    Note that their last communication didn't include the money factor.
    .00182 MF = $816.57
    .00222 MF = $855.84 (maximum MF markup)

    I think that is your answer. Just math.. ;)
    Ha! Thanks so much. I saw Retention Rate as 0.00182 and naively assumed. Thanks again :smile:
  • imalwaysredimalwaysred Los AngelesPosts: 4
    Hello! Looking for MF and RV on a 540i in 90016. 36/15. Thanks
  • mayarmayar Posts: 4
    Hello, can I get numbers on 2019 540i xdrive area code 97504. 36/12 and 24/12. Also, do 10k mile leases have better RV?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,188
    MaryBob said:

    Hi there! This is my first time trying to lease a hybrid vehicle, BMW 530e. The deal I got from my local dealership is awful but I do not know the right approach to negotiate. I also don't know if I should call a bunch of dealerships further away?

    Please provide any suggestion or advice. Thank you very much.

    2019 BMW 530e (Zip: 94539, CA)

    Lease term: 36 months with 10k/yr

    MSRP: $57,795
    Discount: ($4,797)

    Residual Value $35,254
    MF: 0.00222

    Sign-in with $0 money down: $1,584
    Monthly Payment $773 (tax included)

    I understand many factors go into getting the final number calculated. From this point on, should I even bother keeping conversation going with the dealership?

    Thank you!

    They "hybrid" part has nothing to do with your deal. The programs for the hybrid and gas models are the same.
    (other than you may get a rebate from CA on the hybrid).

    .00182 MF and 61% residual
    The money factor is marked up the maximum.
    That adds $36/mo.+tax to your deal.

    Otherwise, it's not a bad deal, given the lease program.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,188

    Hello! Looking for MF and RV on a 540i in 90016. 36/15. Thanks

    .00182 MF and 58% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,188
    mayar said:

    Hello, can I get numbers on 2019 540i xdrive area code 97504. 36/12 and 24/12. Also, do 10k mile leases have better RV?

    .00182 MF
    60%/66% residual

    Add 1% to residual for 10K/yr
    You should always take the mileage allowance that you need.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MaryBobMaryBob CAPosts: 25
    kyfdx said:

    MaryBob said:

    Hi there! This is my first time trying to lease a hybrid vehicle, BMW 530e. The deal I got from my local dealership is awful but I do not know the right approach to negotiate. I also don't know if I should call a bunch of dealerships further away?

    Please provide any suggestion or advice. Thank you very much.

    2019 BMW 530e (Zip: 94539, CA)

    Lease term: 36 months with 10k/yr

    MSRP: $57,795
    Discount: ($4,797)

    Residual Value $35,254
    MF: 0.00222

    Sign-in with $0 money down: $1,584
    Monthly Payment $773 (tax included)

    I understand many factors go into getting the final number calculated. From this point on, should I even bother keeping conversation going with the dealership?

    Thank you!

    They "hybrid" part has nothing to do with your deal. The programs for the hybrid and gas models are the same.
    (other than you may get a rebate from CA on the hybrid).

    .00182 MF and 61% residual
    The money factor is marked up the maximum.
    That adds $36/mo.+tax to your deal.

    Otherwise, it's not a bad deal, given the lease program.

    Thank you very much. So it sounds like I could 1) ask them to lower MF to 0.00182 then that will drop my payment by $36, and 2) ask for more dealer discount? Currently it's around 8%.

    Is there anything else I can try to do for this to be a good deal?
  • MaryBob said:

    kyfdx said:

    MaryBob said:

    Hi there! This is my first time trying to lease a hybrid vehicle, BMW 530e. The deal I got from my local dealership is awful but I do not know the right approach to negotiate. I also don't know if I should call a bunch of dealerships further away?

    Please provide any suggestion or advice. Thank you very much.

    2019 BMW 530e (Zip: 94539, CA)

    Lease term: 36 months with 10k/yr

    MSRP: $57,795
    Discount: ($4,797)

    Residual Value $35,254
    MF: 0.00222

    Sign-in with $0 money down: $1,584
    Monthly Payment $773 (tax included)

    I understand many factors go into getting the final number calculated. From this point on, should I even bother keeping conversation going with the dealership?

    Thank you!

    They "hybrid" part has nothing to do with your deal. The programs for the hybrid and gas models are the same.
    (other than you may get a rebate from CA on the hybrid).

    .00182 MF and 61% residual
    The money factor is marked up the maximum.
    That adds $36/mo.+tax to your deal.

    Otherwise, it's not a bad deal, given the lease program.

    Thank you very much. So it sounds like I could 1) ask them to lower MF to 0.00182 then that will drop my payment by $36, and 2) ask for more dealer discount? Currently it's around 8%.

    Is there anything else I can try to do for this to be a good deal?
    One other thing you can do (that I'm doing as well) - buy a 3 year membership to BMWCCA for $134. Once you lease the car, you can get a $1,000 rebate from them. This isn't related to your lease transaction with the dealer.
Sign In or Register to comment.