Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 Chrysler Pacifica Lease Deals and Prices

kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 116,408
edited September 2018 in Chrysler
Ask your 2019 Pacifica lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Check out the 2019 Chrysler Pacifica here.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

«13456711

Comments

  • Hi, can I have MF and Residual on a Touring L Plus in 06511? Any incentives?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 107,415
    lgcar224 said:

    Hi, can I have MF and Residual on a Touring L Plus in 06511? Any incentives?

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 116,408
    lgcar224 said:

    Hi, can I have MF and Residual on a Touring L Plus in 06511? Any incentives?

    36/15
    .00052 MF and 47% residual
    $1500 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Michaell said:

    lgcar224 said:

    Hi, can I have MF and Residual on a Touring L Plus in 06511? Any incentives?

    What lease term and how many miles per year?
    Sorry! 10k miles/36mo
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 116,408
    lgcar224 said:

    Michaell said:

    lgcar224 said:

    Hi, can I have MF and Residual on a Touring L Plus in 06511? Any incentives?

    What lease term and how many miles per year?
    Sorry! 10k miles/36mo
    36/10
    .00052 MF and 50% residual
    $1500 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Night32072Night32072 11576Posts: 2
    Could I please have the RV/MF/incentives on 2019 Touring L on a 36/10. Thank you. 11576 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 107,415

    Could I please have the RV/MF/incentives on 2019 Touring L on a 36/10. Thank you. 11576 

    .00093 and 51%
    $500 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdx said:

    lgcar224 said:

    Michaell said:

    lgcar224 said:

    Hi, can I have MF and Residual on a Touring L Plus in 06511? Any incentives?

    What lease term and how many miles per year?
    Sorry! 10k miles/36mo
    36/10
    .00052 MF and 50% residual
    $1500 incentive
    Hi, checking back in for October deals on the same config above.

    Thanks in advance!
  • Hi what are the current rates on

    2019 Pacifica Hybrid: limited / L / + ?

    also do 2019 have the 7500 rebate come off the final sale price?

    thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 107,415
    lgcar224 said:

    kyfdx said:

    lgcar224 said:

    Michaell said:

    lgcar224 said:

    Hi, can I have MF and Residual on a Touring L Plus in 06511? Any incentives?

    What lease term and how many miles per year?
    Sorry! 10k miles/36mo
    36/10
    .00052 MF and 50% residual
    $1500 incentive
    Hi, checking back in for October deals on the same config above.

    Thanks in advance!
    Same numbers for October.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 107,415
    tumannas said:

    Hi what are the current rates on

    2019 Pacifica Hybrid: limited / L / + ?

    also do 2019 have the 7500 rebate come off the final sale price?

    thank you

    Standard MF for all hybrid trims

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    The federal incentive goes to the bank, not to the lessee; we don't know if Chrysler Capital is passing that incentive along to the customer, in whole or in part, for October.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    tumannas said:

    Hi what are the current rates on

    2019 Pacifica Hybrid: limited / L / + ?

    also do 2019 have the 7500 rebate come off the final sale price?

    thank you

    Standard MF for all hybrid trims

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    The federal incentive goes to the bank, not to the lessee; we don't know if Chrysler Capital is passing that incentive along to the customer, in whole or in part, for October.


    36 months / 30k miles (thank you)
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 107,415
    tumannas said:

    Michaell said:

    tumannas said:

    Hi what are the current rates on

    2019 Pacifica Hybrid: limited / L / + ?

    also do 2019 have the 7500 rebate come off the final sale price?

    thank you

    Standard MF for all hybrid trims

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    The federal incentive goes to the bank, not to the lessee; we don't know if Chrysler Capital is passing that incentive along to the customer, in whole or in part, for October.


    36 months / 30k miles (thank you)
    48% (Limited), 47% (Touring L) or 46% (Touring L Plus)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi, can I have MF and Residual on a Touring L Plus in 53545? Any incentives?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 116,408

    Hi, can I have MF and Residual on a Touring L Plus in 53545? Any incentives?

    36/15
    .00052 MF and 47% residual
    $1500 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mattw98mattw98 Posts: 12
    Hello, can you share numbers for an L-plus and Limited, 36/12, in 60564?  Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 116,408
    mattw98 said:

    Hello, can you share numbers for an L-plus and Limited, 36/12, in 60564?  Thanks!

    Limited: .00002 MF and 51% residual
    Tour L+: .00052 MF and 49% residual

    $1500 incentive on either trim

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • djdelldjdell 18901Posts: 2
    edited October 2018
    Hi, can I have MF and Residual on a Touring L Plus in 18901 for 36/15? Any incentives?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 116,408
    djdell said:

    Hi, can I have MF and Residual on a Touring L Plus in 18901 for 36/15? Any incentives?

    .00052 MF and 47% residual
    $1500 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • djdelldjdell 18901Posts: 2
    Are the dealerships willing to negotiate on these terms or do they generally hold firm to the MF and residual value %? Typically buy, never leased before.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 116,408
    djdell said:

    Are the dealerships willing to negotiate on these terms or do they generally hold firm to the MF and residual value %? Typically buy, never leased before.

    They can't alter the residual.

    The money factor quoted is as low as you can get. CC allows dealers to mark it up by .00042 for extra profit.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • comer98comer98 Posts: 23
    Hello, can I please get MF, RV and incentives for a 2019 Touring L Plus and Limited for 36/12 in ZIP 68135? Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 107,415
    comer98 said:

    Hello, can I please get MF, RV and incentives for a 2019 Touring L Plus and Limited for 36/12 in ZIP 68135? Thank you!

    LTD - .00002 and 51%
    T-L+ - .00052 and 49%
    $1500 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • What’s MF and RV for 2019 Pacific Limited 36/15 in 95138? Any incentives?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 116,408
    vicenza said:

    What’s MF and RV for 2019 Pacific Limited 36/15 in 95138? Any incentives?

    .00001 MF and 48% residual
    $1750 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi, can you share numbers on 2019 L-plus and limited, 36/12 in 60564. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 107,415
    mattw98 said:

    Hi, can you share numbers on 2019 L-plus and limited, 36/12 in 60564. Thanks!
    November numbers:

    LTD - .00001 and 50%
    T-L+ - .00046 and 47%
    $1750 incentives for both

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Dcg21Dcg21 CaliforniaPosts: 2
    Hi can you please share the numbers for the 2018 and 2019 Pacifica Hybrid Limited 36mo/10k in 92677?  Thanks!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 107,415
    Dcg21 said:

    Hi can you please share the numbers for the 2018 and 2019 Pacifica Hybrid Limited 36mo/10k in 92677?  Thanks!

    Standard MF and 47% (2019) or 44% (2018)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Dcg21Dcg21 CaliforniaPosts: 2
    Michaell said:
    Hi can you please share the numbers for the 2018 and 2019 Pacifica Hybrid Limited 36mo/10k in 92677?  Thanks!

    Standard MF and 47% (2019) or 44% (2018)

    Thanks, is standard MF= .0025?
Sign In or Register to comment.