Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2019 Audi Q7 Lease Deals and Prices

1356744

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 149,820
    ebony111 said:

    Michaell said:

    ebony111 said:

    Michaell - Could I get MF, RV and incentives on 2019 P+ 36/10k for CA 94941. Thanks in advance and happy holidays.

    2.0T or 3.0T?
    Sorry 3.0T
    .00174 and 57%
    $2000 market allowance
    $1000 Season of Audi bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Wabash99Wabash99 Austin, TXPosts: 1
    Michaell - couple questions re a ‘19 Prestige 3.0T in zip 78723
    1) MF and RV for 36/10k and 39/10k
    2) also considering finance ...  any cash incentives that only apply to lease va buying?
    3) deal on table is 10% off MSRP $90k build (including incentives).  Any opinion on that price?

    many thanks!  This thread has been really valuable.
  • BoostinAZBoostinAZ PhoenixPosts: 5
    edited December 2018
    Phoenix AZ 85054
    2019 Audi Q7 prestige
    3 year / 15k miles per year
    msrp: 74750
    discount: -4485
    sale price: 70265
    Rebate: 5000
    audi care: 895
    acqusition fee 895
    upfront charges 1539
    resididual: 38122.50
    money factor .00171
    total sales tax 3553
    payment 1230.35

    is residual low?
    anything else look high?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 149,820
    Wabash99 said:

    Michaell - couple questions re a ‘19 Prestige 3.0T in zip 78723
    1) MF and RV for 36/10k and 39/10k
    2) also considering finance ...  any cash incentives that only apply to lease va buying?
    3) deal on table is 10% off MSRP $90k build (including incentives).  Any opinion on that price?

    many thanks!  This thread has been really valuable.

    .00174 and 53%
    .00194 and 51%
    $1000 market allowance
    $3000 incentives

    The $3K in incentives also apply to purchase; 5.29% up to 60 months and 5.79% for 61-72 months

    We don't track pricing, but Edmunds does, here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 149,820
    BoostinAZ said:

    Phoenix AZ 85054
    2019 Audi Q7 prestige
    3 year / 15k miles per year
    msrp: 74750
    discount: -4485
    sale price: 70265
    Rebate: 5000
    audi care: 895
    acqusition fee 895
    upfront charges 1539
    resididual: 38122.50
    money factor .00171
    total sales tax 3553
    payment 1230.35

    is residual low?
    anything else look high?

    Residual is fixed by the bank

    .00174 and 50% for 36/15
    I thought sales tax was paid monthly in AZ; could be the sales tax represents the total tax paid during the lease.

    Ask the dealer for the adjusted CAP cost used for their quote.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • BoostinAZBoostinAZ PhoenixPosts: 5
    BoostinAZ said:

    Phoenix AZ 85054
    2019 Audi Q7 prestige
    3 year / 15k miles per year
    msrp: 74750
    discount: -4485
    sale price: 70265
    Rebate: 5000
    audi care: 895
    acqusition fee 895
    upfront charges 1539
    resididual: 38122.50
    money factor .00171
    total sales tax 3553
    payment 1230.35

    is residual low?
    anything else look high?

    Net Cap Cost: $72,508
    Monthly Tax: $98.70
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,068
    BoostinAZ said:

    BoostinAZ said:

    Phoenix AZ 85054
    2019 Audi Q7 prestige
    3 year / 15k miles per year
    msrp: 74750
    discount: -4485
    sale price: 70265
    Rebate: 5000
    audi care: 895
    acqusition fee 895
    upfront charges 1539
    resididual: 38122.50
    money factor .00171
    total sales tax 3553
    payment 1230.35

    is residual low?
    anything else look high?

    Net Cap Cost: $72,508
    Monthly Tax: $98.70
    Residual is 51% of MSRP (+1% due to AudiCare)
    The residual amount quoted is exact

    I don't see how the adjusted CAP cost is higher than the selling price?
    What is the amount Due at Signing?
    I only show $3000 of customer incentives ($2000 lease bonus + $1000 SOA credit)
    Where is your other $2000 coming from?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • BoostinAZBoostinAZ PhoenixPosts: 5
    They took the selling price 70,265 plus $499 window tint, $895 acquisition fee, and $849 audi care to get net cap cost of $72,508
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,068
    edited December 2018
    BoostinAZ said:

    They took the selling price 70,265 plus $499 window tint, $895 acquisition fee, and $849 audi care to get net cap cost of $72,508

    What about the $5000 rebate?

    $72508 sounds like the GROSS Cap

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • BoostinAZBoostinAZ PhoenixPosts: 5
    owner loyalty 1000
    afs bonus cash 2000
    season of audi 1000
    prestige pkg 1000

    this is a one pay lease quote: so the rate of .00174 is a reduction from the rack price of .00224 (as dealer quoted)
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,068
    BoostinAZ said:

    owner loyalty 1000
    afs bonus cash 2000
    season of audi 1000
    prestige pkg 1000

    this is a one pay lease quote: so the rate of .00174 is a reduction from the rack price of .00224 (as dealer quoted)

    .00174 is the base MF for a normal lease.
    On a 36 month single-pay lease, the MF reduction is .00060, giving a base MF of .00114 on this model.

    I think the $1000 on the Prestige is an Audi-to-dealer incentive, and won't show up as a rebate.

    So, the $1539 in upfront charges? DMV, sales tax on rebates, maybe a big dealer fee?

    Is your single-pay amount $44,292, or something different?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • BoostinAZBoostinAZ PhoenixPosts: 5
    right now quote is at .00174 and single pay is $41,408
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,068
    BoostinAZ said:

    right now quote is at .00174 and single pay is $41,408

    If I subtract $4000 of rebates from your CAP cost, I can come pretty close to that amount.
    (36 X pre-tax payment) X 1.085 (assuming 8.5% sales tax), then adding the $1539 in upfront charges.

    Given all that, the only glaring issue I see is the money factor.
    The base money factor on single-pay should be .00114.
    Seems like a small thing, but that adds about $2500 to your single-pay amount.

    $2500 less than your quote would be a reasonable deal.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello. Please verify the information below is correct:

    2019 Audi Q7 3.0T Prestige
    ZIP: 04401
    Lease Term: 36 months
    Yearly Mileage: 10,000
    Residual: 53% or 54% with Audi Care
    Incentives/Cap Cost Reductions: $5,000 (Audi owner loyalty: $1,000 +AFS Bonus Cash: $2,000 + Season of Audi Cash: $1,000 + Prestige Package Cash to Dealer: $1,000)
    Money Factor: .00150

    Am correct in calculating that there are a total of $5,000 in incentives/cap cost reductions on a 2019 Audi Q7 3.0T Prestige in the ZIP Code 04401?

    And is the correct money factor with no MSDs .00150 or .00174?

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,068
    Danymal said:

    Hello. Please verify the information below is correct:

    2019 Audi Q7 3.0T Prestige
    ZIP: 04401
    Lease Term: 36 months
    Yearly Mileage: 10,000
    Residual: 53% or 54% with Audi Care
    Incentives/Cap Cost Reductions: $5,000 (Audi owner loyalty: $1,000 +AFS Bonus Cash: $2,000 + Season of Audi Cash: $1,000 + Prestige Package Cash to Dealer: $1,000)
    Money Factor: .00150

    Am correct in calculating that there are a total of $5,000 in incentives/cap cost reductions on a 2019 Audi Q7 3.0T Prestige in the ZIP Code 04401?

    And is the correct money factor with no MSDs .00150 or .00174?

    Thanks!

    The correct money factor is .00174
    The rest of the numbers are correct.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • TbrittenTbritten NJPosts: 37
    Hi Kyle & Mike - Can I get RV, MF, and Incentives for 3.0T Q P+ in 07090 for 36/7.5K & 10K miles? Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,068
    Tbritten said:

    Hi Kyle & Mike - Can I get RV, MF, and Incentives for 3.0T Q P+ in 07090 for 36/7.5K & 10K miles? Thank you

    36/10
    .00174 MF and 57% residual
    $2000 lease bonus
    $1000 SOA credit

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • What is RV/MF for 19' Q7 premium 36/12k rebates and incentives for 91202 please. Any trim levels with better mf/RV and rebates?
  • marcia1008marcia1008 Philadelphia Posts: 4
    edited December 2018
    I am looking to lease a 2019 Q7 Premium Plus
    with cold weather and 20” wheels
    39 month lease w/15,000 miles. 

    My zip is 19131
    I received a quote of $819/month includes all taxes and fees as well as Audi Care
    Sticker price of 67,540
    $3,000 rebate
    $3,000 all in at signing 
    Is this a good deal? 
  • leaseqsleaseqs 07041Posts: 8
    Could I please get MF, RV, and Current Incentives for the Q7 P+ 2.0 for zip 07041?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 149,820
    yogist12 said:

    What is RV/MF for 19' Q7 premium 36/12k rebates and incentives for 91202 please. Any trim levels with better mf/RV and rebates?

    2.0T or 3.0T?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 149,820

    I am looking to lease a 2019 Q7 Premium Plus
    with cold weather and 20” wheels
    39 month lease w/15,000 miles. 

    My zip is 19131
    I received a quote of $819/month includes all taxes and fees as well as Audi Care
    Sticker price of 67,540
    $3,000 rebate
    $3,000 all in at signing 
    Is this a good deal? 

    What is the selling price?
    2.0T or 3.0T?

    What does the $3000 due at signing consist of?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 149,820
    leaseqs said:

    Could I please get MF, RV, and Current Incentives for the Q7 P+ 2.0 for zip 07041?

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • leaseqsleaseqs 07041Posts: 8
    edited December 2018
    Michaell said:
    Could I please get MF, RV, and Current Incentives for the Q7 P+ 2.0 for zip 07041?
    What lease term and how many miles per year?
    Sorry, here is the updated request
    MF, RV, and Current Incentives for the Q7 Premium Plus 2.0 for 36/10 and 36/7.5 zip 07041
    MF, RV, and Current Incentives for the Q7 Premium 2.0 for 36/10 and 36/7.5 zip 07041
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,068
    yogist12 said:

    What is RV/MF for 19' Q7 premium 36/12k rebates and incentives for 91202 please. Any trim levels with better mf/RV and rebates?

    2.0 or 3.0?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,068
    leaseqs said:

    Could I please get MF, RV, and Current Incentives for the Q7 P+ 2.0 for zip 07041?

    36/15
    .00196 MF and 55% residual
    $1000 SOA credit

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,068

    I am looking to lease a 2019 Q7 Premium Plus
    with cold weather and 20” wheels
    39 month lease w/15,000 miles. 

    My zip is 19131
    I received a quote of $819/month includes all taxes and fees as well as Audi Care
    Sticker price of 67,540
    $3,000 rebate
    $3,000 all in at signing 
    Is this a good deal? 

    2.0 or 3.0?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • leaseqsleaseqs 07041Posts: 8
    @kyfdx @Michaell

    My previous question was incomplete..
    Here is the updated request please-
    MF, RV, and Current Incentives for the Q7 Premium Plus 2.0 for 36/10 and 36/7.5 zip 07041
    MF, RV, and Current Incentives for the Q7 Premium 2.0 for 36/10 and 36/7.5 zip 07041
  • Miachaell- both please.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,068
    leaseqs said:

    @kyfdx @Michaell

    My previous question was incomplete..
    Here is the updated request please-
    MF, RV, and Current Incentives for the Q7 Premium Plus 2.0 for 36/10 and 36/7.5 zip 07041
    MF, RV, and Current Incentives for the Q7 Premium 2.0 for 36/10 and 36/7.5 zip 07041

    Premium and Premium Plus have the same program.
    Add 3% or 4% to residual for 10K or 7.5K

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,068
    kyfdx said:

    yogist12 said:

    What is RV/MF for 19' Q7 premium 36/12k rebates and incentives for 91202 please. Any trim levels with better mf/RV and rebates?

    2.0 or 3.0?
    yogist12 said:

    Miachaell- both please.

    2.0: .00196 MF and 57% residual
    3.0: .00174 MF and 56% residual. $2000 dealer market allowance

    +$1000 SOA credit on either model

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • prsnmac4prsnmac4 Los Angeles Posts: 6
    Hi there, can I get pricing on a lease and can I get the RV and MF (3y for 7k/10k miles, ZIP 90212) information for the following:

    2019 Audi Q7 3.0T w/ Premium Plus
    2019 Audi Q7 3.0T w/ Prestige

    Looking to get information on pricing as well. What is the OTD price, invoice, etc? 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,068
    prsnmac4 said:

    Hi there, can I get pricing on a lease and can I get the RV and MF (3y for 7k/10k miles, ZIP 90212) information for the following:

    2019 Audi Q7 3.0T w/ Premium Plus
    2019 Audi Q7 3.0T w/ Prestige

    Looking to get information on pricing as well. What is the OTD price, invoice, etc? 

    36/10
    .00174 MF
    Premium Plus: 57% residual. $2000 dealer market allowance
    Prestige: 53% residual. $3000 dealer market allowance

    +$1000 SOA credit on either trim.

    Research pricing, here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • marcia1008marcia1008 Philadelphia Posts: 4
    Michaell said:
    I am looking to lease a 2019 Q7 Premium Plus
    with cold weather and 20” wheels
    39 month lease w/15,000 miles. 

    My zip is 19131
    I received a quote of $819/month includes all taxes and fees as well as Audi Care
    Sticker price of 67,540
    $3,000 rebate
    $3,000 all in at signing 
    Is this a good deal? 
    What is the selling price? 2.0T or 3.0T? What does the $3000 due at signing consist of?
    3000 total cash down
    39 months
    15k
    includes audicare
    all in- 819.00

    money factor is .00174
    residual is .53

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 149,820
    prsnmac4 said:

    Hi there, can I get pricing on a lease and can I get the RV and MF (3y for 7k/10k miles, ZIP 90212) information for the following:

    2019 Audi Q7 3.0T w/ Premium Plus
    2019 Audi Q7 3.0T w/ Prestige

    Looking to get information on pricing as well. What is the OTD price, invoice, etc? 

    36/10
    .00174 and 57% (P+) or 53% (Prestige)


    Michaell said:

    I am looking to lease a 2019 Q7 Premium Plus
    with cold weather and 20” wheels
    39 month lease w/15,000 miles. 

    My zip is 19131
    I received a quote of $819/month includes all taxes and fees as well as Audi Care
    Sticker price of 67,540
    $3,000 rebate
    $3,000 all in at signing 
    Is this a good deal? 
    What is the selling price?
    2.0T or 3.0T?

    What does the $3000 due at signing consist of?

    3000 total cash down
    39 months
    15k
    includes audicare
    all in- 819.00

    money factor is .00174
    residual is .53



    Still need the selling price and if it's a 2.0T or 3.0T

    Is it $3000 total out of pocket, or $3000 down payment plus taxes and fees?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • marcia1008marcia1008 Philadelphia Posts: 4
    kyfdx said:
    I am looking to lease a 2019 Q7 Premium Plus
    with cold weather and 20” wheels
    39 month lease w/15,000 miles. 

    My zip is 19131
    I received a quote of $819/month includes all taxes and fees as well as Audi Care
    Sticker price of 67,540
    $3,000 rebate
    $3,000 all in at signing 
    Is this a good deal? 
    2.0 or 3.0?
    3.0
  • marcia1008marcia1008 Philadelphia Posts: 4
    kyfdx said:
    I am looking to lease a 2019 Q7 Premium Plus
    with cold weather and 20” wheels
    39 month lease w/15,000 miles. 

    My zip is 19131
    I received a quote of $819/month includes all taxes and fees as well as Audi Care
    Sticker price of 67,540
    $3,000 rebate
    $3,000 all in at signing 
    Is this a good deal? 
    2.0 or 3.0?
    3.0
    3,000 all in.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 149,820




    kyfdx said:

    I am looking to lease a 2019 Q7 Premium Plus
    with cold weather and 20” wheels
    39 month lease w/15,000 miles. 

    My zip is 19131
    I received a quote of $819/month includes all taxes and fees as well as Audi Care
    Sticker price of 67,540
    $3,000 rebate
    $3,000 all in at signing 
    Is this a good deal? 

    2.0 or 3.0?

    3.0

    3,000 all in.

    Do you have the breakdown of how the $3000 is allocated?

    .00174 and 52%
    $3000 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • What is the $2k in dealer market allowance consist of for 91202?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 149,820
    yogist12 said:

    What is the $2k in dealer market allowance consist of for 91202?

    It's a factory to dealer incentive, that results in a lower selling price.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • NonamepNonamep 98012Posts: 3
    Hi, looking for numbers for 3.0 P+ in 98012. 36/12. Thanks!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 149,820
    Nonamep said:

    Hi, looking for numbers for 3.0 P+ in 98012. 36/12. Thanks!

    .00174 and 56%
    Total Cash of $3000 includes:
    $1000 Season of Audi Customer Credit
    $2000 AFS Bonus Cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • NonamepNonamep 98012Posts: 3
    Michaell said:
    Hi, looking for numbers for 3.0 P+ in 98012. 36/12. Thanks!
    .00174 and 56% Total Cash of $3000 includes: $1000 Season of Audi Customer Credit $2000 AFS Bonus Cash
    Thanks Michaell! I just received dealer’s reply, it is 0.00274, why there is such a big gap?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,068
    Nonamep said:


    Michaell said:

    Nonamep said:

    Hi, looking for numbers for 3.0 P+ in 98012. 36/12. Thanks!

    .00174 and 56%
    Total Cash of $3000 includes:
    $1000 Season of Audi Customer Credit
    $2000 AFS Bonus Cash

    Thanks Michaell! I just received dealer’s reply, it is 0.00274, why there is such a big gap?

    Tranferring money from your pocket to the dealer.

    An extra $100-$120 per month is no big deal, right?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • NonamepNonamep 98012Posts: 3
    kyfdx said:
    Michaell said:
    Hi, looking for numbers for 3.0 P+ in 98012. 36/12. Thanks!
    .00174 and 56% Total Cash of $3000 includes: $1000 Season of Audi Customer Credit $2000 AFS Bonus Cash
    Thanks Michaell! I just received dealer’s reply, it is 0.00274, why there is such a big gap?
    Tranferring money from your pocket to the dealer. An extra $100-$120 per month is no big deal, right?
    After do some study, I realize dealer is marking it up. Will try to push it back. Thanks
  • JCfishingJCfishing Long Island Posts: 4
    Can someone help me with current incentive, MF and residue value a 2019 Q7 base, 2.0? Zip code is 11040, thank you in advance!

    Here is the quote a dealer provided to me today.
    MSRP. $56,595
    Monthly payment inclunding tax and fee roll into it is $819.32. (New York tax of 8.63%)
    This is all the info I have and the friendly sales person told me they could probably go down to $750 per month.
    Welcome any feedback and suggestions.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 149,820
    edited December 2018
    JCfishing said:

    Can someone help me with current incentive, MF and residue value a 2019 Q7 base, 2.0? Zip code is 11040, thank you in advance!

    Here is the quote a dealer provided to me today.
    MSRP. $56,595
    Monthly payment inclunding tax and fee roll into it is $819.32. (New York tax of 8.63%)
    This is all the info I have and the friendly sales person told me they could probably go down to $750 per month.
    Welcome any feedback and suggestions.

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • JCfishingJCfishing Long Island Posts: 4
    Sorry, 36 months and 12k
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 149,820
    JCfishing said:

    Can someone help me with current incentive, MF and residue value a 2019 Q7 base, 2.0? Zip code is 11040, thank you in advance!

    Here is the quote a dealer provided to me today.
    MSRP. $56,595
    Monthly payment inclunding tax and fee roll into it is $819.32. (New York tax of 8.63%)
    This is all the info I have and the friendly sales person told me they could probably go down to $750 per month.
    Welcome any feedback and suggestions.

    JCfishing said:

    Sorry, 36 months and 12k

    .00196 and 57%

    What is the adjusted cap cost, with the fees and taxes added in?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • JCfishingJCfishing Long Island Posts: 4
    The dealership told me they took off $4k for Audi incentives and loyalty program. I don’t have all the details.
Sign In or Register to comment.