Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2019 Audi Q7 Lease Deals and Prices

13468944

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,456

    Michaell said:

    Hi looking for 2019 2.0 Prestige 24 months, 15k or 18k miles if they have it. Zip is 48393

    There is no Prestige trim with the 2.0T engine.
    Apologies, meant to say 2.0 Premium Plus and 3.0 Prestige
    24/15
    2.0 P+: .00178 MF and 62% residual
    3.0 Prestige: .00141 MF and 56% residual

    $1000 lease bonus + $1000 dealer market allowance (3.0 Prestige only)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • greenjackgreenjack WashingtonPosts: 7
    Hi,

    Could you provide MF and RV for 2.0T Premium Plus with 36/12k and 36/15k? Zip is 98005. Thanks a lot!

    Jack
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,456
    greenjack said:

    Hi,

    Could you provide MF and RV for 2.0T Premium Plus with 36/12k and 36/15k? Zip is 98005. Thanks a lot!

    Jack

    36/15
    .00178 MF and 55% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • greenjackgreenjack WashingtonPosts: 7
    How about 36/12k? Is there any lease bonus or dealer market allowance available? Thanks so much!

    Jack
    kyfdx said:

    greenjack said:

    Hi,

    Could you provide MF and RV for 2.0T Premium Plus with 36/12k and 36/15k? Zip is 98005. Thanks a lot!

    Jack

    36/15
    .00178 MF and 55% residual
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,456
    greenjack said:

    How about 36/12k? Is there any lease bonus or dealer market allowance available? Thanks so much!

    Jack

    kyfdx said:

    greenjack said:

    Hi,

    Could you provide MF and RV for 2.0T Premium Plus with 36/12k and 36/15k? Zip is 98005. Thanks a lot!

    Jack

    36/15
    .00178 MF and 55% residual
    +2%

    No lease incentives on this trim/model

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi,

    Looking for MF/RV/incentives for 3.0 P+ and Prestige, 36/10k, zip 91107, thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,456
    jry0206 said:

    Hi,

    Looking for MF/RV/incentives for 3.0 P+ and Prestige, 36/10k, zip 91107, thanks!

    .00141 MF
    56%/52% residual for P+/Prestige
    $1500/$2500 dealer market allowance for P+/Prestige

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • edmgc18edmgc18 Posts: 154
    edited February 2019
    Hi, can I please get the new February MF, RV, incentives, and inception fees (Bank/acquisition etc) and AudiCare price for a 2019 Q7 Quattro 3.0T P+ and Prestige?

    39/12 and 36/12 in zip 08527

    Thank you!
  • Hi. Looking for MF, Residual, etc. on 2019 Q7 3.0 T Premium and Premium Plus. Zip in 93311.


    Both 36/15 and 36/20. Thanks and as always appreciate your help.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,199
    edmgc18 said:

    Hi, can I please get the new February MF, RV, incentives, and inception fees (Bank/acquisition etc) and AudiCare price for a 2019 Q7 Quattro 3.0T P+ and Prestige?

    39/12 and 36/12 in zip 08527

    Thank you!

    .00141 and 55% / 53% (P+) or 51% / 49% (Prestige)
    $1000 lease bonus
    $1000 market allowance (Prestige only)

    $895 acquisition fee
    $999 Audi Care

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,199
    malik10 said:

    Hi. Looking for MF, Residual, etc. on 2019 Q7 3.0 T Premium and Premium Plus. Zip in 93311.


    Both 36/15 and 36/20. Thanks and as always appreciate your help.

    36/15
    .00141 and 53%
    $1000 lease bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:
    Hi. Looking for MF, Residual, etc. on 2019 Q7 3.0 T Premium and Premium Plus. Zip in 93311. Both 36/15 and 36/20. Thanks and as always appreciate your help.
    36/15 .00141 and 53% $1000 lease bonus
    Thanks. Is it for Premium or P+ or both. 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,456
    malik10 said:


    Michaell said:

    malik10 said:

    Hi. Looking for MF, Residual, etc. on 2019 Q7 3.0 T Premium and Premium Plus. Zip in 93311.


    Both 36/15 and 36/20. Thanks and as always appreciate your help.

    36/15
    .00141 and 53%
    $1000 lease bonus

    Thanks. Is it for Premium or P+ or both. 

    Both

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • edmgc18edmgc18 Posts: 154
    Michaell said:

    edmgc18 said:

    Hi, can I please get the new February MF, RV, incentives, and inception fees (Bank/acquisition etc) and AudiCare price for a 2019 Q7 Quattro 3.0T P+ and Prestige?

    39/12 and 36/12 in zip 08527

    Thank you!

    .00141 and 55% / 53% (P+) or 51% / 49% (Prestige)
    $1000 lease bonus
    $1000 market allowance (Prestige only)

    $895 acquisition fee
    $999 Audi Care
    Thank you. So it would appear the numbers are identical to Jan?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,199
    edmgc18 said:

    Michaell said:

    edmgc18 said:

    Hi, can I please get the new February MF, RV, incentives, and inception fees (Bank/acquisition etc) and AudiCare price for a 2019 Q7 Quattro 3.0T P+ and Prestige?

    39/12 and 36/12 in zip 08527

    Thank you!

    .00141 and 55% / 53% (P+) or 51% / 49% (Prestige)
    $1000 lease bonus
    $1000 market allowance (Prestige only)

    $895 acquisition fee
    $999 Audi Care
    Thank you. So it would appear the numbers are identical to Jan?
    We don't have last months numbers anymore, so can't tell you.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • edmgc18edmgc18 Posts: 154
    Michaell said:

    edmgc18 said:

    Michaell said:

    edmgc18 said:

    Hi, can I please get the new February MF, RV, incentives, and inception fees (Bank/acquisition etc) and AudiCare price for a 2019 Q7 Quattro 3.0T P+ and Prestige?

    39/12 and 36/12 in zip 08527

    Thank you!

    .00141 and 55% / 53% (P+) or 51% / 49% (Prestige)
    $1000 lease bonus
    $1000 market allowance (Prestige only)

    $895 acquisition fee
    $999 Audi Care
    Thank you. So it would appear the numbers are identical to Jan?
    We don't have last months numbers anymore, so can't tell you.
    Ok. I was basing it on my inquiry last month here: https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/comment/5626971/#Comment_5626971
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,199
    edmgc18 said:

    Michaell said:

    edmgc18 said:

    Michaell said:

    edmgc18 said:

    Hi, can I please get the new February MF, RV, incentives, and inception fees (Bank/acquisition etc) and AudiCare price for a 2019 Q7 Quattro 3.0T P+ and Prestige?

    39/12 and 36/12 in zip 08527

    Thank you!

    .00141 and 55% / 53% (P+) or 51% / 49% (Prestige)
    $1000 lease bonus
    $1000 market allowance (Prestige only)

    $895 acquisition fee
    $999 Audi Care
    Thank you. So it would appear the numbers are identical to Jan?
    We don't have last months numbers anymore, so can't tell you.
    Ok. I was basing it on my inquiry last month here: https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/comment/5626971/#Comment_5626971
    We have 200+ threads to monitor; forgive us if we can't remember every post in each one of them. :wink:

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • edmgc18edmgc18 Posts: 154
    Michaell said:

    edmgc18 said:

    Michaell said:

    edmgc18 said:

    Michaell said:

    edmgc18 said:

    Hi, can I please get the new February MF, RV, incentives, and inception fees (Bank/acquisition etc) and AudiCare price for a 2019 Q7 Quattro 3.0T P+ and Prestige?

    39/12 and 36/12 in zip 08527

    Thank you!

    .00141 and 55% / 53% (P+) or 51% / 49% (Prestige)
    $1000 lease bonus
    $1000 market allowance (Prestige only)

    $895 acquisition fee
    $999 Audi Care
    Thank you. So it would appear the numbers are identical to Jan?
    We don't have last months numbers anymore, so can't tell you.
    Ok. I was basing it on my inquiry last month here: https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/comment/5626971/#Comment_5626971
    We have 200+ threads to monitor; forgive us if we can't remember every post in each one of them. :wink:
    Haha of course! I didn’t expect you to remember off hand. Just wanted to confirm.

    Thanks for all of your help!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,199
    edmgc18 said:

    Michaell said:

    edmgc18 said:

    Michaell said:

    edmgc18 said:

    Michaell said:

    edmgc18 said:

    Hi, can I please get the new February MF, RV, incentives, and inception fees (Bank/acquisition etc) and AudiCare price for a 2019 Q7 Quattro 3.0T P+ and Prestige?

    39/12 and 36/12 in zip 08527

    Thank you!

    .00141 and 55% / 53% (P+) or 51% / 49% (Prestige)
    $1000 lease bonus
    $1000 market allowance (Prestige only)

    $895 acquisition fee
    $999 Audi Care
    Thank you. So it would appear the numbers are identical to Jan?
    We don't have last months numbers anymore, so can't tell you.
    Ok. I was basing it on my inquiry last month here: https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/comment/5626971/#Comment_5626971
    We have 200+ threads to monitor; forgive us if we can't remember every post in each one of them. :wink:
    Haha of course! I didn’t expect you to remember off hand. Just wanted to confirm.

    Thanks for all of your help!!
    I guess if answer last month = answer this month, then they are the same. :stuck_out_tongue:

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • gbeck9gbeck9 Posts: 31
    Hi Michaell,
    Looking for lease numbers on 2019 Q7 P+ 3.0T 36/12k (ZIP: 92625). Also any recommendations on lease length and miles for optimal MF & RV greatly appreciated!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,456
    gbeck9 said:

    Hi Michaell,
    Looking for lease numbers on 2019 Q7 P+ 3.0T 36/12k (ZIP: 92625). Also any recommendations on lease length and miles for optimal MF & RV greatly appreciated!

    36/12
    .00141 MF and 55% residual
    $1000 dealer market allowance

    Always take the mileage allowance you need. There is no sweet spot for mileage.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • gbeck9gbeck9 Posts: 31
    edited February 2019
    kyfdx said:

    gbeck9 said:

    Hi Michaell,
    Looking for lease numbers on 2019 Q7 P+ 3.0T 36/12k (ZIP: 92625). Also any recommendations on lease length and miles for optimal MF & RV greatly appreciated!

    36/12
    .00141 MF and 55% residual
    $1000 dealer market allowance

    Always take the mileage allowance you need. There is no sweet spot for mileage.
    I just received the following offer for a 2.0 P+ 36/12 with $2,650 down for tax, title, fee, etc. What MF should I be getting? How does this look?

    MSRP: $60,565
    Invoice: $58,426.22
    Selling price: $56,865
    Residual: 57% ($34,522)
    Money Factor: .00189
    INCLUDES LOYALTY REBATE
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,199
    gbeck9 said:

    kyfdx said:

    gbeck9 said:

    Hi Michaell,
    Looking for lease numbers on 2019 Q7 P+ 3.0T 36/12k (ZIP: 92625). Also any recommendations on lease length and miles for optimal MF & RV greatly appreciated!

    36/12
    .00141 MF and 55% residual
    $1000 dealer market allowance

    Always take the mileage allowance you need. There is no sweet spot for mileage.
    I just received the following offer for a 2.0 P+ 36/12 with $2,650 down for tax, title, fee, etc. What MF should I be getting? How does this look?

    MSRP: $60,565
    Invoice: $58,426.22
    Selling price: $56,865
    Residual: 57% ($34,522)
    Money Factor: .00189
    INCLUDES LOYALTY REBATE
    .00173 and 57%
    MF is marked up a touch

    What payment is the dealer quoting you?
    What is the specific breakdown of the $2650?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • gbeck9gbeck9 Posts: 31
    Michaell said:

    gbeck9 said:

    kyfdx said:

    gbeck9 said:

    Hi Michaell,
    Looking for lease numbers on 2019 Q7 P+ 3.0T 36/12k (ZIP: 92625). Also any recommendations on lease length and miles for optimal MF & RV greatly appreciated!

    36/12
    .00141 MF and 55% residual
    $1000 dealer market allowance

    Always take the mileage allowance you need. There is no sweet spot for mileage.
    I just received the following offer for a 2.0 P+ 36/12 with $2,650 down for tax, title, fee, etc. What MF should I be getting? How does this look?

    MSRP: $60,565
    Invoice: $58,426.22
    Selling price: $56,865
    Residual: 57% ($34,522)
    Money Factor: .00189
    INCLUDES LOYALTY REBATE
    .00173 and 57%
    MF is marked up a touch

    What payment is the dealer quoting you?
    What is the specific breakdown of the $2650?
    Current quote is $723/mo + tax. I don't have a specific breakdown on the $2,650 but basically it's just enough to get it off the lot.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,199
    gbeck9 said:

    Michaell said:

    gbeck9 said:

    kyfdx said:

    gbeck9 said:

    Hi Michaell,
    Looking for lease numbers on 2019 Q7 P+ 3.0T 36/12k (ZIP: 92625). Also any recommendations on lease length and miles for optimal MF & RV greatly appreciated!

    36/12
    .00141 MF and 55% residual
    $1000 dealer market allowance

    Always take the mileage allowance you need. There is no sweet spot for mileage.
    I just received the following offer for a 2.0 P+ 36/12 with $2,650 down for tax, title, fee, etc. What MF should I be getting? How does this look?

    MSRP: $60,565
    Invoice: $58,426.22
    Selling price: $56,865
    Residual: 57% ($34,522)
    Money Factor: .00189
    INCLUDES LOYALTY REBATE
    .00173 and 57%
    MF is marked up a touch

    What payment is the dealer quoting you?
    What is the specific breakdown of the $2650?
    Current quote is $723/mo + tax. I don't have a specific breakdown on the $2,650 but basically it's just enough to get it off the lot.
    You can structure the up front money any way you want - we recommend just the first payment and registration costs. Add everything else into the lease payment.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MCE45MCE45 MassachusettsPosts: 6
    Hi there,
    Would be great to have the MF, RV and incentives for 2019 2.0T Premium, 24/12k and 24/15k, Zip: 02370
    Thanks a lot!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,456
    MCE45 said:

    Hi there,
    Would be great to have the MF, RV and incentives for 2019 2.0T Premium, 24/12k and 24/15k, Zip: 02370
    Thanks a lot!

    .00173 MF
    64%/62% residual
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • gbeck9gbeck9 Posts: 31
    edited February 2019
    Michaell said:

    gbeck9 said:

    Michaell said:

    gbeck9 said:

    kyfdx said:

    gbeck9 said:

    Hi Michaell,
    Looking for lease numbers on 2019 Q7 P+ 3.0T 36/12k (ZIP: 92625). Also any recommendations on lease length and miles for optimal MF & RV greatly appreciated!

    36/12
    .00141 MF and 55% residual
    $1000 dealer market allowance

    Always take the mileage allowance you need. There is no sweet spot for mileage.
    I just received the following offer for a 2.0 P+ 36/12 with $2,650 down for tax, title, fee, etc. What MF should I be getting? How does this look?

    MSRP: $60,565
    Invoice: $58,426.22
    Selling price: $56,865
    Residual: 57% ($34,522)
    Money Factor: .00189
    INCLUDES LOYALTY REBATE
    .00173 and 57%
    MF is marked up a touch

    What payment is the dealer quoting you?
    What is the specific breakdown of the $2650?
    Current quote is $723/mo + tax. I don't have a specific breakdown on the $2,650 but basically it's just enough to get it off the lot.
    You can structure the up front money any way you want - we recommend just the first payment and registration costs. Add everything else into the lease payment.
    Lease offer attached. I'm told it's using .00173 MF. How does this look? Sales tax is 7.75%
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,456
    gbeck9 said:


    Michaell said:

    gbeck9 said:

    Michaell said:

    gbeck9 said:

    kyfdx said:

    gbeck9 said:

    Hi Michaell,
    Looking for lease numbers on 2019 Q7 P+ 3.0T 36/12k (ZIP: 92625). Also any recommendations on lease length and miles for optimal MF & RV greatly appreciated!

    36/12
    .00141 MF and 55% residual
    $1000 dealer market allowance

    Always take the mileage allowance you need. There is no sweet spot for mileage.
    I just received the following offer for a 2.0 P+ 36/12 with $2,650 down for tax, title, fee, etc. What MF should I be getting? How does this look?

    MSRP: $60,565
    Invoice: $58,426.22
    Selling price: $56,865
    Residual: 57% ($34,522)
    Money Factor: .00189
    INCLUDES LOYALTY REBATE
    .00173 and 57%
    MF is marked up a touch

    What payment is the dealer quoting you?
    What is the specific breakdown of the $2650?
    Current quote is $723/mo + tax. I don't have a specific breakdown on the $2,650 but basically it's just enough to get it off the lot.
    You can structure the up front money any way you want - we recommend just the first payment and registration costs. Add everything else into the lease payment.
    Lease offer attached. I'm told it's using .00173 MF. How does this look? Sales tax is 7.75%
    The numbers in the column on the right are for a purchase, not a lease.
    In CA, sales tax is collected on the monthly payment, not upfront.
    Also, no mention of the $895 acquisition fee.

    Ask them to disclose the actual numbers for the lease quote.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can I please get 2019 Q7 3.0 premium plus, 36/10K and 36/7.5k, MF and RV and any incentives. Zip 07205. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,456

    Can I please get 2019 Q7 3.0 premium plus, 36/10K and 36/7.5k, MF and RV and any incentives. Zip 07205. Thanks!

    36/10
    .00141 MF and 56% residual
    $1000 lease bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • RogerSachRogerSach Sacramento Posts: 1
    Great forum, Thanks for your guidance and educating us. 🙏🏼

    Looking to lease 2019 Q7 3.0 Prestige, 36/7.5k if avail otherwise 36/10k anywhere near 95670 or within CA? Could you also provide all possible incentives. Thanks. 

    Note: Most dealerships don’t have the color and interior combo we want and each one of them say they can get from another dealer so do the lease terms change or negotiated price is expected to be higher than what’s in stock?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,456
    RogerSach said:

    Great forum, Thanks for your guidance and educating us. 🙏🏼

    Looking to lease 2019 Q7 3.0 Prestige, 36/7.5k if avail otherwise 36/10k anywhere near 95670 or within CA? Could you also provide all possible incentives. Thanks. 

    Note: Most dealerships don’t have the color and interior combo we want and each one of them say they can get from another dealer so do the lease terms change or negotiated price is expected to be higher than what’s in stock?

    36/7.5
    .00141 MF and 53% residual
    $1000 dealer market allowance
    $1000 lease bonus

    Term don't change, but you usually get the best price from someone that has the car you want, in stock.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • praggipraggi San FranscicoPosts: 2
    Hi, Can I have the Februrary MF/RV/incentives for zip 94566

    2019 3.0 Premium Plus 36/12
    2019 2.0 Premium Plus, 36/12

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,199
    praggi said:

    Hi, Can I have the Februrary MF/RV/incentives for zip 94566

    2019 3.0 Premium Plus 36/12
    2019 2.0 Premium Plus, 36/12

    Thanks

    2.0T P+ - .00173 and 57%; no lease incentive
    3.0T P+ - .00141 and 55%; $1000 market allowance

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Looking to lease 2019 Q7 3.0 Premium Plus, 36/10k anywhere near 11364? Could you also provide all possible incentives. Thank you.
  • Will you please provide the February MF, residual and incentives for the prestige in 92694? 36/12 and 39/12. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,456
    toosoon11 said:

    Looking to lease 2019 Q7 3.0 Premium Plus, 36/10k anywhere near 11364? Could you also provide all possible incentives. Thank you.

    .00141 MF and 56% residual
    $1000 lease bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,456
    jfbruin said:

    Will you please provide the February MF, residual and incentives for the prestige in 92694? 36/12 and 39/12. Thanks!

    .00141 MF
    51% residual (either term)
    $2000 dealer market allowance

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jddssc121jddssc121 Posts: 133
    edited February 2019
    Hi - can you provide 36/10 and 36/7.5 for a 3.0, both in PremPlus and Prestige? Zip 89148

    Any incentives?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,456
    jddssc121 said:

    Hi - can you provide 36/10 and 36/7.5 for a 3.0, both in PremPlus and Prestige? Zip 89148

    Any incentives?

    36/10
    .00141 MF
    56%/52% residual for P+/Prestige
    $1000 lease bonus
    $1000 dealer market allowance (Prestige only)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • edmgc18edmgc18 Posts: 154
    edited February 2019
    Hello, can I get the MF, RV and incentives for a Q7 3.0 P+ at 39/15, 42/12 and 42/15 in zip 08527?

     Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,456
    edmgc18 said:

    Hello, can I get the MF, RV and incentives for a Q7 3.0 P+ at 39/15, 42/12 and 42/15 in zip 08527?

     Thanks!

    39/15: .00141 MF and 51% residual
    42/15: .00161 MF and 49% residual

    $1000 lease bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • edmgc18edmgc18 Posts: 154
    edited February 2019
    kyfdx said:

    edmgc18 said:

    Hello, can I get the MF, RV and incentives for a Q7 3.0 P+ at 39/15, 42/12 and 42/15 in zip 08527?

     Thanks!

    39/15: .00141 MF and 51% residual
    42/15: .00161 MF and 49% residual

    $1000 lease bonus
    Thanks, and what about 42/12?

    Also, just curious, why does the MF increase for 42 months?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,199
    edmgc18 said:

    kyfdx said:

    edmgc18 said:

    Hello, can I get the MF, RV and incentives for a Q7 3.0 P+ at 39/15, 42/12 and 42/15 in zip 08527?

     Thanks!

    39/15: .00141 MF and 51% residual
    42/15: .00161 MF and 49% residual

    $1000 lease bonus
    Thanks, and what about 42/12?

    Also, just curious, why does the MF increase for 42 months?
    Add 2% to residual for 12K

    Cuz that's what the bean counters and marketing folks at Audi decided upon. :smile:

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mrdima1mrdima1 Posts: 2
    edited February 2019
    Hello!

    This forum is always very helpful; thank you!

    Please advise actual mf and residual rates for a 39 months (and 36 months) for 7,500 miles lease of a 2019 Q7 3.0 Prestige. Also, please advise discounts for multiple refundable security deposits. Vehicle is registered with a 9% tax in 18436 PA.

    They quoted me as follows:
    MSRP $80,640
    INVOICE PER DEALER: $76,081
    SALES PRICE: $73,431
    MF: .00096
    Residual 55%
    Lease term: 7,500 miles / 39 months
    Payments of $957
    1st payment of: $11,494 includes 9 x 975 MRSD (they said the refundable security deposits are rounded up to by $25), 895 bank fee, 493 doc fee and 374 registration fee, and first payment. It also looks like they are applying a 1,000 rebate as a cap reduction.
    Please advise if this is good and on-point?

    Thanks as always!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,199
    mrdima1 said:

    Hello!

    This forum is always very helpful; thank you!

    Please advise actual mf and residual rates for a 39 months (and 36 months) for 7,500 miles lease of a 2019 Q7 3.0 Prestige. Also, please advise discounts for multiple refundable security deposits. Vehicle is registered with a 9% tax in 18436 PA.

    They quoted me as follows:
    MSRP $80,640
    INVOICE PER DEALER: $76,081
    SALES PRICE: $73,431
    MF: .00096
    Residual 55%
    Lease term: 7,500 miles / 39 months
    Payments of $957
    1st payment of: $11,494 includes 9 x 975 MRSD (they said the refundable security deposits are rounded up to by $25), 895 bank fee, 493 doc fee and 374 registration fee, and first payment. It also looks like they are applying a 1,000 rebate as a cap reduction.
    Please advise if this is good and on-point?

    Thanks as always!

    .00141 and 53% / 51% for 36 / 39, 7500
    $1000 market allowance
    $1000 bonus cash

    Base MF being used before application of MSDs, which is good.

    I get $938/mo, before tax, with those prices and numbers for 39 months.

    If your quote includes tax, it's very good.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello,

    Can I get the MF/RV and any incentives for the following for 2 different zipcodes please (02472 and 60523).

    2019 3.0 Premium Plus 36/12
    2019 2.0 Premium Plus, 36/12

    and MF reduction for MSD

    Thank you
  • txauditxaudi Posts: 12
    Do you have the money factor and residual value for a 2019 Audi Q7 3.0 Prestige 36/10k in 78746?

    Any incentives beyond $750 loyalty and $1000 AFS cash?

    Thanks!
  • Negotiating a lease for a 2019 3.0 Premium Plus 39/10

    The money factor is 0.00141, and the residual is 56%

    MSRP $66,130
    Selling Price $62,910
    Loyalty & rebate $1,750
    Sub total $61,160

    Amount Due at Signing
    1st Month Payment 842.11
    Acquisition Fee 895.00
    Fees & Insurance 97.50
    Total Inception Fees 1,834.61
    Rebate as Cap Reduction 1,750.00
    Total Drive Off 3,584.61
    Total Cash Required on Delivery 1,834.61

    Please advise if this is good?
Sign In or Register to comment.