Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2019 Audi Q7 Lease Deals and Prices

145791044

Comments

  • Hi first time leasee in need of help. So far great info and resources but couldn’t find the info I need so decided to ask.

    What’s the MF, residual, lease or loyalty credits (if any) for the 2019 Audi Q7 3.0 P+ quattro?
    36/10k
    89081 Las Vegas

    PREMIUM PLUS PACKAGE,WARM WEATHER PACKAGE,Sun/Moonroof,Leather Seats,Navigation System,3rd Row Seat,FRONT & REAR DOORS AUDI BEAM-RINGS,PRIVACY TRUNK COVER,USB CABLES,Keyless Start,Bluetooth Connection,Rear Spoiler,Cooled Front Seat(s),All Wheel Drive,BLACK CLOTH HEADLINER,CARRARA WHITE,DELETE FRONT LICENSE PLATE HOLDER,NOUGAT BROWN; LEATHER SEATING SURFACES,TIRES: 255/55R19 ALL-SEASON RUN-FLAT

    So far all I got is my Edmunds offer certificate with dealer.

    MSRP $66,715
    Your Savings - $5,053
    Total Price $61,662 *
    Doc Fee not provided by dealer

    Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,843
    kid4life said:

    Hello,

    Can I get the MF/RV and any incentives for the following for 2 different zipcodes please (02472 and 60523).

    2019 3.0 Premium Plus 36/12
    2019 2.0 Premium Plus, 36/12

    and MF reduction for MSD

    Thank you

    2.0: .00173 MF and 57% residual
    3.0: .00141 MF and 55% residual. $1000 lease bonus
    Either location

    9 MSDs X .00005 ea = .00045 MF reduction

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,843
    txaudi said:

    Do you have the money factor and residual value for a 2019 Audi Q7 3.0 Prestige 36/10k in 78746?

    Any incentives beyond $750 loyalty and $1000 AFS cash?

    Thanks!

    .00141 MF and 52% residual
    Also, $1000 dealer market allowance (Audi-to-dealer)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,843
    toosoon11 said:

    Negotiating a lease for a 2019 3.0 Premium Plus 39/10

    The money factor is 0.00141, and the residual is 56%

    MSRP $66,130
    Selling Price $62,910
    Loyalty & rebate $1,750
    Sub total $61,160

    Amount Due at Signing
    1st Month Payment 842.11
    Acquisition Fee 895.00
    Fees & Insurance 97.50
    Total Inception Fees 1,834.61
    Rebate as Cap Reduction 1,750.00
    Total Drive Off 3,584.61
    Total Cash Required on Delivery 1,834.61

    Please advise if this is good?

    What is your location?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    toosoon11 said:

    Negotiating a lease for a 2019 3.0 Premium Plus 39/10

    The money factor is 0.00141, and the residual is 56%

    MSRP $66,130
    Selling Price $62,910
    Loyalty & rebate $1,750
    Sub total $61,160

    Amount Due at Signing
    1st Month Payment 842.11
    Acquisition Fee 895.00
    Fees & Insurance 97.50
    Total Inception Fees 1,834.61
    Rebate as Cap Reduction 1,750.00
    Total Drive Off 3,584.61
    Total Cash Required on Delivery 1,834.61

    Please advise if this is good?

    What is your location?
    New York, NY
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,843
    toosoon11 said:

    kyfdx said:

    toosoon11 said:

    Negotiating a lease for a 2019 3.0 Premium Plus 39/10

    The money factor is 0.00141, and the residual is 56%

    MSRP $66,130
    Selling Price $62,910
    Loyalty & rebate $1,750
    Sub total $61,160

    Amount Due at Signing
    1st Month Payment 842.11
    Acquisition Fee 895.00
    Fees & Insurance 97.50
    Total Inception Fees 1,834.61
    Rebate as Cap Reduction 1,750.00
    Total Drive Off 3,584.61
    Total Cash Required on Delivery 1,834.61

    Please advise if this is good?

    What is your location?
    New York, NY
    4.9% discount from MSRP. If there is a place to improve it, that is it.
    You should get a quote that includes the Adjusted CAP cost, with the tax amount added, so you don't have to guess.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • abuckusabuckus Posts: 6
    edited February 2019
    Hi there,

    Can you please provide the current MF and residual % for a new 2019 Q7 3.0 Premium, zip code 60047? 36/10.

    Thank you!
  • MrSnoopyMrSnoopy NYPosts: 34
    Hi guys,

    Could I have the MF/residual for 24/15k on 2019 3.0 p+, zip 12590? Any incentives? I assume the 24 numbers are poor knowing Audi.

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,843
    abuckus said:

    Hi there,

    Can you please provide the current MF and residual % for a new 2019 Q7 3.0 Premium, zip code 60047? 36/10.

    Thank you!

    .00141 MF and 56% residual
    $1000 lease bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,843
    MrSnoopy said:

    Hi guys,

    Could I have the MF/residual for 24/15k on 2019 3.0 p+, zip 12590? Any incentives? I assume the 24 numbers are poor knowing Audi.

    Thanks

    .00141 MF and 60% residual
    $1000 lease bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • edmgc18edmgc18 Posts: 154
    edited February 2019
    Hello,

    can I get the MF RV incentives for a 3.0 P+ and Prestige at 36/7.5 and 39/7.5 in 11214

     Thanks 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,581
    edmgc18 said:

    Hello,

    can I get the MF RV incentives for a 3.0 P+ and Prestige at 36/7.5 and 39/7.5 in 11214

     Thanks 

    P+
    .00141 and 57% / 55%

    Subtract 4% for Prestige

    $1000 market allowance on Prestige only
    $1000 lease credit on both trims

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi -- Looking for MF, RV and incentives for 2.0 and 3.0 2019 Q7, P+, 36/12 and 36/15 in 22182. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,581
    rrt_007 said:

    Hi -- Looking for MF, RV and incentives for 2.0 and 3.0 2019 Q7, P+, 36/12 and 36/15 in 22182. Thanks!

    36/15
    2.0T - .00173 and 55%
    3.0T - .00141 and 53%; $1000 lease credit

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • engnellyengnelly Posts: 11
    edited February 2019
    Hi,

    Got a quote on a Q7 Premium Plus with MSRP of $59240 - did not get the sales price.

    Deal is $1800 total drive off and $690/month (tax included) for a 10k/39 month lease.

    Is this good baseline or should I press a bit more?


    Thanks for all the help from this forum, appreciated.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,843
    engnelly said:

    Hi,

    Got a quote on a Q7 Premium Plus with MSRP of $59240 - did not get the sales price.

    Deal is $1800 total drive off and $690/month (tax included) for a 10k/39 month lease.

    Is this good baseline or should I press a bit more?


    Thanks for all the help from this forum, appreciated.

    Without details, we can't really help.

    Need location, selling price and adjusted CAP cost, at the least.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • P+ w/cold weather
    10k/39months
    MSRP: 59240
    Selling price: 52600
    CAP Reduction: 1100

    This is in NJ
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,843
    engnelly said:

    P+ w/cold weather
    10k/39months
    MSRP: 59240
    Selling price: 52600
    CAP Reduction: 1100

    This is in NJ

    2.0 or 3.0?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Wanted to know what the residual and money factor (with & w/o MSD) are for a 2019 Q7 3.0 Premium Plus with driver assist & cold weather.
    39/12 or 39/10 or 36/12 or 36/10 [does Audi do 42 or 48]?
    Zip Code: 06830

    Any programs/incentives effective?

    Also, what's a good discount to MSRP to look to achieve? 5%? 10%? (assuming MSRP of $71,000)

    Lastly, what are the fees to lease? Are they negotiable?

    Thank you in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,843
    CMeyers said:

    Wanted to know what the residual and money factor (with & w/o MSD) are for a 2019 Q7 3.0 Premium Plus with driver assist & cold weather.
    39/12 or 39/10 or 36/12 or 36/10 [does Audi do 42 or 48]?
    Zip Code: 06830

    Any programs/incentives effective?

    Also, what's a good discount to MSRP to look to achieve? 5%? 10%? (assuming MSRP of $71,000)

    Lastly, what are the fees to lease? Are they negotiable?

    Thank you in advance!

    .00141 MF
    55%/53% residual for 36/39 mo, 12K/yr
    $1000 lease bonus
    $895 lease acquisition fee

    Research pricing, here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Premium Plus 2.0
    kyfdx said:

    engnelly said:

    P+ w/cold weather
    10k/39months
    MSRP: 59240
    Selling price: 52600
    CAP Reduction: 1100

    This is in NJ

    2.0 or 3.0?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,843
    engnelly said:

    Premium Plus 2.0

    kyfdx said:

    engnelly said:

    P+ w/cold weather
    10k/39months
    MSRP: 59240
    Selling price: 52600
    CAP Reduction: 1100

    This is in NJ

    2.0 or 3.0?
    .00173 MF and 56% residual

    I get $688/mo, assuming your $1800 covers the upfront costs (which doesn't seem like it would).
    That's a really good deal on this vehicle.

    Maybe, $52600 is the adjusted CAP cost?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Yes, the $1800 is total drive-off -- and you are correct, the adjusted cap cost is $52600.

    Looks like I got a solid deal then?

    Thanks again!
    kyfdx said:

    engnelly said:

    Premium Plus 2.0

    kyfdx said:

    engnelly said:

    P+ w/cold weather
    10k/39months
    MSRP: 59240
    Selling price: 52600
    CAP Reduction: 1100

    This is in NJ

    2.0 or 3.0?
    .00173 MF and 56% residual

    I get $688/mo, assuming your $1800 covers the upfront costs (which doesn't seem like it would).
    That's a really good deal on this vehicle.

    Maybe, $52600 is the adjusted CAP cost?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,581
    engnelly said:

    Yes, the $1800 is total drive-off -- and you are correct, the adjusted cap cost is $52600.

    Looks like I got a solid deal then?

    Thanks again!


    kyfdx said:

    engnelly said:

    Premium Plus 2.0

    kyfdx said:

    engnelly said:

    P+ w/cold weather
    10k/39months
    MSRP: 59240
    Selling price: 52600
    CAP Reduction: 1100

    This is in NJ

    2.0 or 3.0?
    .00173 MF and 56% residual

    I get $688/mo, assuming your $1800 covers the upfront costs (which doesn't seem like it would).
    That's a really good deal on this vehicle.

    Maybe, $52600 is the adjusted CAP cost?
    Yes, good deal.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Negotiating a lease for a 2019 2.0 P and P+ / 39/10 / zip 11364

    The money factor for both is 0.00173, and the residual is 58%

    Premium
    MSRP $57,845
    Cap Cost $53,165

    Amount Due at Signing
    Monthly Payment 725.41
    Acquisition Fee 895.00
    Fees & Insurance 97.50
    Total Inception Fees 1,717.91
    Rebate as Cap Reduction 750.00

    Premium Plus
    MSRP $61,145
    Cap Cost $56,247

    Amount Due at Signing
    Monthly Payment 768.09
    Acquisition Fee 895.00
    Fees & Insurance 97.50
    Total Inception Fees 1,760.59
    Rebate as Cap Reduction 750.00

    Please advise if this is good?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,843
    toosoon11 said:

    Negotiating a lease for a 2019 2.0 P and P+ / 39/10 / zip 11364

    The money factor for both is 0.00173, and the residual is 58%

    Premium
    MSRP $57,845
    Cap Cost $53,165

    Amount Due at Signing
    Monthly Payment 725.41
    Acquisition Fee 895.00
    Fees & Insurance 97.50
    Total Inception Fees 1,717.91
    Rebate as Cap Reduction 750.00

    Premium Plus
    MSRP $61,145
    Cap Cost $56,247

    Amount Due at Signing
    Monthly Payment 768.09
    Acquisition Fee 895.00
    Fees & Insurance 97.50
    Total Inception Fees 1,760.59
    Rebate as Cap Reduction 750.00

    Please advise if this is good?

    The 39/10 residual is 56%, not 58% (58% for 36/10).

    Hard to tell, because you don't have the sales tax amount and the resulting Adjusted CAP cost.
    But, the numbers look to be in the right ballpark, given the selling prices. (and, using the correct 56% residual).

    8% off MSRP on both deals is pretty good for Audi.
    I don't see any issues with the numbers or the fees.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hey guys, looking at a lot of SUVs, but narrowed down to 3. Looking for lease rates on the 2019 Audi Q7 Prestige 3.0T, MSRP is $78,760.

    42/12
    42/10

    39/12
    39/10

    Thanks again!
  • What is typically the best month for buying/leasing a Q7. ?
  • I got following deal today which I think is garbage at its best..
    2019 Q7 Prestige 10K miles a year, 36 months..

    MSRP- $72,765
    Selling Price- $71,765

    Other fees:
    Service Doc Fee- $299
    Sales Tax- $3,660
    Title & registration Transfer- $89
    Title & Registration New Plates- $189

    Payment of $1273
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,581

    Hey guys, looking at a lot of SUVs, but narrowed down to 3. Looking for lease rates on the 2019 Audi Q7 Prestige 3.0T, MSRP is $78,760.

    42/12
    42/10

    39/12
    39/10

    Thanks again!

    What ZIP code?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,581
    mafatbhai said:

    I got following deal today which I think is garbage at its best..
    2019 Q7 Prestige 10K miles a year, 36 months..

    MSRP- $72,765
    Selling Price- $71,765

    Other fees:
    Service Doc Fee- $299
    Sales Tax- $3,660
    Title & registration Transfer- $89
    Title & Registration New Plates- $189

    Payment of $1273

    What ZIP code?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    Hey guys, looking at a lot of SUVs, but narrowed down to 3. Looking for lease rates on the 2019 Audi Q7 Prestige 3.0T, MSRP is $78,760.

    42/12
    42/10

    39/12
    39/10

    Thanks again!

    What ZIP code?
    94121

    Sorry about that.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,581

    Michaell said:

    Hey guys, looking at a lot of SUVs, but narrowed down to 3. Looking for lease rates on the 2019 Audi Q7 Prestige 3.0T, MSRP is $78,760.

    42/12
    42/10

    39/12
    39/10

    Thanks again!

    What ZIP code?
    94121

    Sorry about that.
    39/12 - .00141 and 49%
    42/12 - .00161 and 47%
    $2000 market allowance

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    Michaell said:

    Hey guys, looking at a lot of SUVs, but narrowed down to 3. Looking for lease rates on the 2019 Audi Q7 Prestige 3.0T, MSRP is $78,760.

    42/12
    42/10

    39/12
    39/10

    Thanks again!

    What ZIP code?
    94121

    Sorry about that.
    39/12 - .00141 and 49%
    42/12 - .00161 and 47%
    $2000 market allowance
    Thank you again! :-)
  • mafatbhai said:

    I got following deal today which I think is garbage at its best..
    2019 Q7 Prestige 10K miles a year, 36 months..

    MSRP- $72,765
    Selling Price- $71,765

    Other fees:
    Service Doc Fee- $299
    Sales Tax- $3,660
    Title & registration Transfer- $89
    Title & Registration New Plates- $189

    Payment of $1273

    53051
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,581
    mafatbhai said:

    mafatbhai said:

    I got following deal today which I think is garbage at its best..
    2019 Q7 Prestige 10K miles a year, 36 months..

    MSRP- $72,765
    Selling Price- $71,765

    Other fees:
    Service Doc Fee- $299
    Sales Tax- $3,660
    Title & registration Transfer- $89
    Title & Registration New Plates- $189

    Payment of $1273

    53051
    .00141 and 52%
    $1000 market allowance
    $1000 lease credit

    Tax amount doesn't look right; I thought WI taxes the sum of the payments, not the selling price.

    And, with the incentives available, it looks like the dealer is charging you over MSRP.

    Run away and find another dealer. Might find more competition in Chicago.....

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,843
    mafatbhai said:

    mafatbhai said:

    I got following deal today which I think is garbage at its best..
    2019 Q7 Prestige 10K miles a year, 36 months..

    MSRP- $72,765
    Selling Price- $71,765

    Other fees:
    Service Doc Fee- $299
    Sales Tax- $3,660
    Title & registration Transfer- $89
    Title & Registration New Plates- $189

    Payment of $1273

    53051
    .00141 MF and 52% residual
    $1000 lease bonus
    $1000 dealer market allowance

    $1000 off MSRP? Yeah, that's not good.
    That sales tax number isn't valid for a lease. That is the sales tax on a purchase. Doesn't WI tax the monthly payment on a lease?

    But, even a fair deal on this vehicle is going to be $1050-$1100 mo, with first payment due at signing.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Michaell said:

    Michaell said:

    Hey guys, looking at a lot of SUVs, but narrowed down to 3. Looking for lease rates on the 2019 Audi Q7 Prestige 3.0T, MSRP is $78,760.

    42/12
    42/10

    39/12
    39/10

    Thanks again!

    What ZIP code?
    94121

    Sorry about that.
    39/12 - .00141 and 49%
    42/12 - .00161 and 47%
    $2000 market allowance
    Hi Michaell,

    For 94121, I think 10K would work as well since I drive less than that a year.

    Looking to get 2019 Audi Q7 Prestige 3.0T, MSRP is $78,760, at $72,760 (includes $2k market allowance.)

    39/10
    42/10

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,581

    Michaell said:

    Michaell said:

    Hey guys, looking at a lot of SUVs, but narrowed down to 3. Looking for lease rates on the 2019 Audi Q7 Prestige 3.0T, MSRP is $78,760.

    42/12
    42/10

    39/12
    39/10

    Thanks again!

    What ZIP code?
    94121

    Sorry about that.
    39/12 - .00141 and 49%
    42/12 - .00161 and 47%
    $2000 market allowance
    Hi Michaell,

    For 94121, I think 10K would work as well since I drive less than that a year.

    Looking to get 2019 Audi Q7 Prestige 3.0T, MSRP is $78,760, at $72,760 (includes $2k market allowance.)

    39/10
    42/10

    Thank you!
    Add 1% to the 12K residuals for 10K

    And, Audi offers a 7.5K residual. Add 2% to the 12K residuals

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Need lease numbers for. 2019 Q7 P+ 
    2.0/3.0
    36/10k
    36/12k
    60586 code
    Thanks


  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,843

    Need lease numbers for. 2019 Q7 P+ 
    2.0/3.0
    36/10k
    36/12k
    60586 code
    Thanks


    36/12
    2.0: .00173 MF and 57% residual

    3.0: .00141 MF and 55% residual. $1000 lease bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:
    Need lease numbers for. 2019 Q7 P+ 
    2.0/3.0
    36/10k
    36/12k
    60586 code
    Thanks


    36/12 2.0: .00173 MF and 57% residual 3.0: .00141 MF and 55% residual. $1000 lease bonus
    Do Dealers increase the RV  so to lower the lease payment. So one will pay less in rent but more to buy at the end of a lease .
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,843


    kyfdx said:

    Need lease numbers for. 2019 Q7 P+ 
    2.0/3.0
    36/10k
    36/12k
    60586 code
    Thanks


    36/12
    2.0: .00173 MF and 57% residual

    3.0: .00141 MF and 55% residual. $1000 lease bonus

    Do Dealers increase the RV  so to lower the lease payment. So one will pay less in rent but more to buy at the end of a lease .

    No, the residual is fixed by the bank. The dealer cannot alter it.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Looking for numbers for Q7 3.0T Premium Plus 36/12 in 45068. Local dealer has $3k off MSRP across the board. MSRP $66890, sale price $63,890. Believe there is $750 loyalty which I qualify for. Decent?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,843

    Looking for numbers for Q7 3.0T Premium Plus 36/12 in 45068. Local dealer has $3k off MSRP across the board. MSRP $66890, sale price $63,890. Believe there is $750 loyalty which I qualify for. Decent?

    Is that at the Waynesville Audi dealer? ;)

    We don't track pricing, but you can see Edmunds opinion, here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

    That's 4.5% off. Generally, you can get 5%-6% off MSRP on an Audi.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    Looking for numbers for Q7 3.0T Premium Plus 36/12 in 45068. Local dealer has $3k off MSRP across the board. MSRP $66890, sale price $63,890. Believe there is $750 loyalty which I qualify for. Decent?

    Is that at the Waynesville Audi dealer? ;)

    We don't track pricing, but you can see Edmunds opinion, here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

    That's 4.5% off. Generally, you can get 5%-6% off MSRP on an Audi.
    Well, you can get an Audi at a dealer here, but you probably wouldn't want to. :)

    So it doesn't get buried, still seeking the lease numbers for the above.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,843

    kyfdx said:

    Looking for numbers for Q7 3.0T Premium Plus 36/12 in 45068. Local dealer has $3k off MSRP across the board. MSRP $66890, sale price $63,890. Believe there is $750 loyalty which I qualify for. Decent?

    Is that at the Waynesville Audi dealer? ;)

    We don't track pricing, but you can see Edmunds opinion, here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

    That's 4.5% off. Generally, you can get 5%-6% off MSRP on an Audi.
    Well, you can get an Audi at a dealer here, but you probably wouldn't want to. :)

    So it doesn't get buried, still seeking the lease numbers for the above.
    .00141 MF and 55% residual
    $1000 lease bonus

    Is that at the Audi Connection?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • madnah3781madnah3781 Posts: 7
    edited February 2019
    kyfdx said:



    .00141 MF and 55% residual
    $1000 lease bonus

    Is that at the Audi Connection?

    This is at White Allen (Audi of Dayton), using the price on their website. I get ~$900 with MSD. Ugh.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,843

    kyfdx said:



    .00141 MF and 55% residual
    $1000 lease bonus

    Is that at the Audi Connection?

    This is at White Allen (Audi of Dayton), using the price on their website. I get ~$900 with MSD. Ugh.

    Sounds about right. Audis don't lease well, generally

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi, can you please provide MF/Residual for 2019 Audi Q7 2.0T Premium in zip code 33173 for 12K miles 36/39/42 mo. Thank you!
Sign In or Register to comment.