Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Have you recently used your tax refund (or are you planning on using your tax refund) toward the payment of a new or used vehicle? Or, are you planning on using your tax refund toward any expenses related to your car?
If so, a reporter would like to talk to you. Please reach out to [email protected] by Friday, January 25 and the Edmunds PR team may connect you with the journalist.

Are you the parent of a generation Z child (born in the mid-1990s to the early 2000s)? Do you have differing opinions on the importance of buying a car, what types of vehicles you're interested in, or just how you view cars in general? If so, a reporter would like to speak with you and your child. Please reach out to [email protected] by Friday, January 25 and the Edmunds PR team may connect you with the journalist.

2019 Land Rover Discovery Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 94,226
edited September 2018 in Land Rover
Ask your 2019 Discovery lease questions here. Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Look up the 2019 Discovery here

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

«13

Comments

  • Hello Michaell,

    I am interested in 7.5k and 10k miles (although land rover website doesn't have 7.5 option at all) and 33 and 36 month leases (or whatever you think will get the best residual and MF number).
    Model is Discovery HSE LUX Gas, year is 2019 I guess, MSRP about 76k.
    Also, do you keep a history or MF, does it get better close to year end or start of year, etc.

    Thank you in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 104,425

    Hello Michaell,

    I am interested in 7.5k and 10k miles (although land rover website doesn't have 7.5 option at all) and 33 and 36 month leases (or whatever you think will get the best residual and MF number).
    Model is Discovery HSE LUX Gas, year is 2019 I guess, MSRP about 76k.
    Also, do you keep a history or MF, does it get better close to year end or start of year, etc.

    Thank you in advance!

    I'm really sorry, but it doesn't look like we have 2019 Discovery lease programs, yet.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can you please provide 2018 numbers or this month numbers then?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 94,226

    Can you please provide 2018 numbers or this month numbers then?

    Please put the 2018 request back into the 2018 Discovery lease thread.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • 2019 HSE Lux Diesel for October please...

    33/10
    36/10
    33/12
    36/12

    Thanks!

    Zip code 06820
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 104,425
    nycarguy3 said:

    2019 HSE Lux Diesel for October please...

    33/10
    36/10
    33/12
    36/12

    Thanks!

    Zip code 06820

    33/12: .00139 MF and 66% residual
    36/12: .00142 MF and 62% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • nycarguy3nycarguy3 Posts: 15
    edited October 2018
    @kyfdx May I have the numbers at 10k also please? For both 33 and 36?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 94,226
    nycarguy3 said:

    @kyfdx May I have the numbers at 10k also please? For both 33 and 36?

    Add 1% to the 12K residuals.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    nycarguy3 said:

    @kyfdx May I have the numbers at 10k also please? For both 33 and 36?

    Add 1% to the 12K residuals.
    Thanks. Same MF? Dealer is claiming otherwise...
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 104,425
    nycarguy3 said:

    Michaell said:

    nycarguy3 said:

    @kyfdx May I have the numbers at 10k also please? For both 33 and 36?

    Add 1% to the 12K residuals.
    Thanks. Same MF? Dealer is claiming otherwise...
    Yes..

    LR dealers like to markup the rate

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    nycarguy3 said:

    Michaell said:

    nycarguy3 said:

    @kyfdx May I have the numbers at 10k also please? For both 33 and 36?

    Add 1% to the 12K residuals.
    Thanks. Same MF? Dealer is claiming otherwise...
    Yes..

    LR dealers like to markup the rate
    I hate that. Any special buttons to push to try to get them to give you the corporate deal number and not pad it?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 94,226
    nycarguy3 said:

    kyfdx said:

    nycarguy3 said:

    Michaell said:

    nycarguy3 said:

    @kyfdx May I have the numbers at 10k also please? For both 33 and 36?

    Add 1% to the 12K residuals.
    Thanks. Same MF? Dealer is claiming otherwise...
    Yes..

    LR dealers like to markup the rate
    I hate that. Any special buttons to push to try to get them to give you the corporate deal number and not pad it?

    Shop multiple dealers - and, you may have to travel out of your region to get the deal you want.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    nycarguy3 said:

    kyfdx said:

    nycarguy3 said:

    Michaell said:

    nycarguy3 said:

    @kyfdx May I have the numbers at 10k also please? For both 33 and 36?

    Add 1% to the 12K residuals.
    Thanks. Same MF? Dealer is claiming otherwise...
    Yes..

    LR dealers like to markup the rate
    I hate that. Any special buttons to push to try to get them to give you the corporate deal number and not pad it?

    Shop multiple dealers - and, you may have to travel out of your region to get the deal you want.
    Will do. Do you know how much extra miles cost at least end?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 94,226
    nycarguy3 said:

    Michaell said:

    nycarguy3 said:

    kyfdx said:

    nycarguy3 said:

    Michaell said:

    nycarguy3 said:

    @kyfdx May I have the numbers at 10k also please? For both 33 and 36?

    Add 1% to the 12K residuals.
    Thanks. Same MF? Dealer is claiming otherwise...
    Yes..

    LR dealers like to markup the rate
    I hate that. Any special buttons to push to try to get them to give you the corporate deal number and not pad it?

    Shop multiple dealers - and, you may have to travel out of your region to get the deal you want.
    Will do. Do you know how much extra miles cost at least end?
    30 cents per mile

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi Michaell,

    Can you please provide 2019 HSE Lux Gas for October please...

    33/10
    36/10

    Zip code 11235

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 104,425
    FeliksNYC said:

    Hi Michaell,

    Can you please provide 2019 HSE Lux Gas for October please...

    33/10
    36/10

    Zip code 11235

    Thank you!

    .00162 MF and 67% residual
    .00164 MF and 63% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Interesting that the diesels MF's are lower. I guess they're trying to push them (my dealer gave me a big discount on mine). BTW, I was able to get said local dealer to honor the program MF and not mark it up. They were almost weirdly accommodating.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 94,226
    nycarguy3 said:

    Interesting that the diesels MF's are lower. I guess they're trying to push them (my dealer gave me a big discount on mine). BTW, I was able to get said local dealer to honor the program MF and not mark it up. They were almost weirdly accommodating.

    Now to try and couple the base MF with a discount (any discount)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Can I please get the 33/12 numbers for an HSE lux gas?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 104,425
    gasguy82 said:

    Can I please get the 33/12 numbers for an HSE lux gas?

    .00162 MF and 66% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • TJDriverTJDriver Posts: 3
    edited October 2018
    Can I please get HSE, Gas, 33 months, 15K miles build-out price $65K
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 104,425
    TJDriver said:

    Can I please get HSE, Gas, 33 months, 15K miles build-out price $65K

    The only model we have numbers for is the HSE Luxury trim
    .00162 MF and 64% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • rytashrytash Posts: 17
    Hi There! Can you please let me know what the MF and RV for 2019 Discovery HSE Luxury in Diesel and Gas awd. Looking for term of 33 or 36 with 15k and 18k. Zip Code 97232
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 94,226
    rytash said:

    Hi There! Can you please let me know what the MF and RV for 2019 Discovery HSE Luxury in Diesel and Gas awd. Looking for term of 33 or 36 with 15k and 18k. Zip Code 97232

    No 18K residuals

    HSE Lux Gas
    .00162 and 64%
    .00164 and 60%

    HSE Lux Td6
    .00139 and 64%
    .00142 and 60%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Looking for 2019 HSE Lux Gas for November please

    33/10
    36/10

    Zip code 11235

    TIA
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 104,425
    FeliksNYC said:

    Looking for 2019 HSE Lux Gas for November please

    33/10
    36/10

    Zip code 11235

    TIA

    33/10: .00171 MF and 65% residual
    36/10: .00173 MF and 62% residual
    39/10: .00175 MF and 61% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • 36/12 for zip 80111 please. Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 94,226

    36/12 for zip 80111 please. Thanks

    What trim level are you interested in?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MoninfmMoninfm CAPosts: 4
    Hi - Looking for 2019 HSE and HSE Lux Diesel for 10 and 12k miles and 33, 36 and 39 please. TIA
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 104,425
    Moninfm said:

    Hi - Looking for 2019 HSE and HSE Lux Diesel for 10 and 12k miles and 33, 36 and 39 please. TIA

    39/12
    HSE: .00197 MF and 61% residual
    LUX: .00153 MF and 60% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

«13
Sign In or Register to comment.