Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,199
edited October 2018 in Alfa Romeo
Ask your 2019 Stelvio lease questions, here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Look up info on the 2019 Stelvio here!

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

«13456711

Comments

  • SinestroSinestro BostonPosts: 23
    edited October 2018
    May I have numbers for the stelvio 
    24/12 and 36/12 on the ti and sport please? In 02139 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,385
    Sinestro said:

    May I have numbers for the stelvio 
    24/12 and 36/12 on the ti and sport please? In 02139 

    Sport
    .00091 MF and 61% residual
    .00050 MF and 50% residual

    Ti
    .00024 MF and 60% residual
    .00045 MF and 51% residual

    $1000 lease cash on either trim

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • 2019 Alfa Stelvio Ti (LUSSO) 39/12, 36/12, 24/12 34715
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,385
    dave34787 said:

    2019 Alfa Stelvio Ti (LUSSO) 39/12, 36/12, 24/12 34715

    24: .00024 MF and 58% residual
    36: .00045 MF and 49% residual

    $1000 incentive

    We don't show support for the 39 month term.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • DIMNJDIMNJ NJPosts: 71
    Hi, Michaell,

    Could you please provide both 2018 and 2019 24/12 and 39/12 figures for Sport and Ti in 08816 (NJ)?

    I was offered the 2018 model with residual as low as 40% (Chrysler Cap) or 44% (Ally, albeit higher MF).
    MSRP $52,435
    with MF 0.00003 and Res 40% came to $496/mo with total dues at signing $1875
    I am trying to gauge whether it's worth leasing leftover 2018 vs 2019 with no incentives.
    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,199
    dimalease said:

    Hi, Michaell,

    Could you please provide both 2018 and 2019 24/12 and 39/12 figures for Sport and Ti in 08816 (NJ)?

    I was offered the 2018 model with residual as low as 40% (Chrysler Cap) or 44% (Ally, albeit higher MF).
    MSRP $52,435
    with MF 0.00003 and Res 40% came to $496/mo with total dues at signing $1875
    I am trying to gauge whether it's worth leasing leftover 2018 vs 2019 with no incentives.
    Thank you!

    2018 Stelvio thread is here:

    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/46491/alfa-romeo/stelvio/2018-alfa-romeo-stelvio-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    2019
    Sport
    .00042 and 60%
    .00047 and 47%

    Ti
    .00032 and 61%
    .00022 and 47%

    $1000 incentive on both

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • gars1gars1 Posts: 11
    Hi, what are the numbers for Ti Sport? 36/12 or any other term with support. 39? 24?

    Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,199
    gars1 said:

    Hi, what are the numbers for Ti Sport? 36/12 or any other term with support. 39? 24?

    Thank you.

    24/12 - .00032 and 60%
    39/12 - .00022 and 46%
    $1000 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • gars1gars1 Posts: 11
    Thank you. These numbers are awful. I wonder how AR is planning to compete with these residuals. 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,199
    gars1 said:

    Thank you. These numbers are awful. I wonder how AR is planning to compete with these residuals. 

    I'm sure they would much rather get rid of the 2018 inventory, first.

    Then, the deals and numbers may improve on the 2019's.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • omiceomice njPosts: 9
    Hi! Looking for lease details for 2019 and 2018 Stelvio AWD 36/10 and 36/12 for 07676. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,385
    omice said:

    Hi! Looking for lease details for 2019 and 2018 Stelvio AWD 36/10 and 36/12 for 07676. Thanks!

    2019
    Base?
    39/12
    .00047 MF and 48% residual
    $1000 incentive


    The 2018 model discussion is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/46491/alfa-romeo/stelvio/2018-alfa-romeo-stelvio-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi, which numbers are correct for a 2019 Stelvio Ti Sport for 24/12k and 39/12k? Also, can you please provide 24-39/10k and 24-39/15k? Thanks in advance!!

    Ti
    .00032 and 61%
    .00022 and 47%

    24/12 - .00032 and 60%
    39/12 - .00022 and 46%
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,199
    markl20 said:

    Hi, which numbers are correct for a 2019 Stelvio Ti Sport for 24/12k and 39/12k? Also, can you please provide 24-39/10k and 24-39/15k? Thanks in advance!!

    Ti
    .00032 and 61%
    .00022 and 47%

    24/12 - .00032 and 60%
    39/12 - .00022 and 46%

    24/12 - .00032 and 60%
    39/12 - .00022 and 46%

    Add 1% for 10K
    Subtract 1% for 24/15
    Subtract 2% for 36/15

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • KidLikesCarsKidLikesCars FloridaPosts: 16
    Hi. Looking for MF, RV and incentives for 33180 on 2019 Stelvio Ti Sport for 36/10k and 39/10k. Thanks for your help!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,199

    Hi. Looking for MF, RV and incentives for 33180 on 2019 Stelvio Ti Sport for 36/10k and 39/10k. Thanks for your help!

    39/10
    .00022 and 47%
    $1000 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mrqx_60mrqx_60 Posts: 2
    edited November 2018
    Hi,
    I'm looking for the MF, RV and any incentives for a 2019 Stelvio Ti Sport for 24/12k and 39/12k for 78701?
    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,199
    mrqx_60 said:

    Hi,
    I'm looking for the MF, RV and any incentives for a 2019 Stelvio Ti Sport for 24/12k and 39/12k for 78701?
    Thanks!

    .00032 and 60%
    .00022 and 46%
    $1750 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • KidLikesCarsKidLikesCars FloridaPosts: 16
    Hi, it’s December and still shopping. Looking for MF, RV and incentives for 33180 on 2019 Stelvio Ti Sport for 36/10k and 39/10k. Thanks again for your help!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,199

    Hi, it’s December and still shopping. Looking for MF, RV and incentives for 33180 on 2019 Stelvio Ti Sport for 36/10k and 39/10k. Thanks again for your help!

    39/10
    .00022 and 47%
    $1750 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,385

    Hi, it’s December and still shopping. Looking for MF, RV and incentives for 33180 on 2019 Stelvio Ti Sport for 36/10k and 39/10k. Thanks again for your help!

    Heads up.. these are November numbers.

    December program doesn't start until Tuesday

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi, May I have the numbers for Ti/Ti sport, 24/12K and 36/12K, zipcode 77584.
    Thanks a lot.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,385
    songshan said:

    Hi, May I have the numbers for Ti/Ti sport, 24/12K and 36/12K, zipcode 77584.
    Thanks a lot.

    Ti
    24/12: .00032 MF and 61% residual
    39/12: .00022 MF and 47% residual

    Subtract 1% from residual for Ti Sport

    No support for 36 month term

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • WheatsWheats Posts: 16
    Michaell said:

    gars1 said:

    Thank you. These numbers are awful. I wonder how AR is planning to compete with these residuals. 

    I'm sure they would much rather get rid of the 2018 inventory, first.

    Then, the deals and numbers may improve on the 2019's.
    They aren't trying very hard to get rid of the '18's. Not making much headway in negotiations
  • gars1gars1 Posts: 11
    kyfdx said:

    songshan said:

    Hi, May I have the numbers for Ti/Ti sport, 24/12K and 36/12K, zipcode 77584.
    Thanks a lot.

    Ti
    24/12: .00032 MF and 61% residual
    39/12: .00022 MF and 47% residual

    Subtract 1% from residual for Ti Sport

    No support for 36 month term
    Are these December numbers?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,199
    gars1 said:

    kyfdx said:

    songshan said:

    Hi, May I have the numbers for Ti/Ti sport, 24/12K and 36/12K, zipcode 77584.
    Thanks a lot.

    Ti
    24/12: .00032 MF and 61% residual
    39/12: .00022 MF and 47% residual

    Subtract 1% from residual for Ti Sport

    No support for 36 month term
    Are these December numbers?
    Yes

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Dec numbers 24/15, Ti, and Base MF, Res., lease cash, AWD so cal
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,199

    Dec numbers 24/15, Ti, and Base MF, Res., lease cash, AWD so cal

    Base - .00042 and 60%
    Ti - .00032 and 60%
    $1000 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • alb1088alb1088 PAPosts: 3
    What are the current lease numbers and incentives for a the 2019 Ti and Ti Sport for a 36m/10k? Zipcode: 19403

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,385
    alb1088 said:

    What are the current lease numbers and incentives for a the 2019 Ti and Ti Sport for a 36m/10k? Zipcode: 19403

    Thanks

    39/10

    .00022 MF
    48%/47% residual for Ti/TiSport

    $1000 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • May I get the MF/Residual/Incentives for an AWD Base, AWD TI, AWD TI Sport for 12/24 and 12/36? Zip 12204. Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,385

    May I get the MF/Residual/Incentives for an AWD Base, AWD TI, AWD TI Sport for 12/24 and 12/36? Zip 12204. Thank you.

    24/12 and 39/12
    Base
    .00042 MF and 61% residual
    .00047 MF and 48% residual

    Ti
    .00032 MF and 61% residual
    .00022 MF and 47% residual

    TiSport
    .00032 MF and 60% residual
    .00022 MF and 46% residual

    $2000 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Db20Db20 FLPosts: 5
    kyfdx said:

    Hi, it’s December and still shopping. Looking for MF, RV and incentives for 33180 on 2019 Stelvio Ti Sport for 36/10k and 39/10k. Thanks again for your help!

    Heads up.. these are November numbers.

    December program doesn't start until Tuesday
    Are the December numbers the same in FL? I couldnt find an update on the forum.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,199
    Db20 said:

    kyfdx said:

    Hi, it’s December and still shopping. Looking for MF, RV and incentives for 33180 on 2019 Stelvio Ti Sport for 36/10k and 39/10k. Thanks again for your help!

    Heads up.. these are November numbers.

    December program doesn't start until Tuesday
    Are the December numbers the same in FL? I couldnt find an update on the forum.

    39/10 is the featured term, this month
    .00022 and 47%
    $2000 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • drhbsdrhbs Posts: 10
    Do you have MF and residual values for 2019 Ti Sport for 30324?? Any incentives to speak of?? Thanks!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,385
    drhbs said:

    Do you have MF and residual values for 2019 Ti Sport for 30324?? Any incentives to speak of?? Thanks!!

    39/15
    .00022 MF and 44% residual
    $2000 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • stelv03stelv03 S FlPosts: 2
    South Florida, 24/15k - Base RWD or Ti - what is a good deal?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,199
    stelv03 said:

    South Florida, 24/15k - Base RWD or Ti - what is a good deal?

    Base - .00014 and 59%; $2000 incentives

    No Ti trim in RWD

    Would need the MSRP and selling price to calculate a payment

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • stelv03stelv03 S FlPosts: 2
    Sorry meant Ti AWD. Also, on a sport AWD getting .0032? Need a lesson!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,385
    stelv03 said:

    Sorry meant Ti AWD. Also, on a sport AWD getting .0032? Need a lesson!

    24/15
    Ti: .00032 MF and 60% residual
    Sport: .00042 MF and 59% residual

    $2000 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • AussieshedAussieshed SeattlePosts: 3
    MF, residual and incentives for Ti Sport in 98106 for 24/10 & 12. Are the 24 leases still the best offers?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,199

    MF, residual and incentives for Ti Sport in 98106 for 24/10 & 12. Are the 24 leases still the best offers?

    24/12
    .00032 and 60%
    $2000 lease incentive

    Yes, 24 months does look to be the preferred term for December

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • JackSlackJackSlack Raleigh, NCPosts: 1
    MF, residual and incentives for 24/12 on 2019 Ti Sport and 2018 Ti Sport in 27518

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,385
    JackSlack said:

    MF, residual and incentives for 24/12 on 2019 Ti Sport and 2018 Ti Sport in 27518

    Thanks!

    2019
    .00032 MF and 60% residual
    $2000 incentive

    2018 questions go here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/46491/alfa-romeo/stelvio/2018-alfa-romeo-stelvio-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • RaymondRabbaniRaymondRabbani 90077Posts: 8
    edited December 2018
    Can I please get MF and Residual for 2019 Stelvio Sport RWD 24/12 and 36/12 in 90077? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,199

    Can I please get MF and Residual for 2019 Stelvio Sport RWD 24/12 and 36/12 in 90077? Thanks!

    24/12 - .00014 and 60%
    39/12 - .00034 and 47%
    $2000 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • AussieshedAussieshed SeattlePosts: 3
    I'm working a deal where I'm trading in my truck and getting just shy of 30k that only pays off the truck, no balance, which is much more than the depreciation amount of the lease that I need to pay tax on (approx. 18.5k). Due to this, the dealer is saying my payment will be tax-free, however shouldn't I get some sort of rebate or negotiate the difference into the deal? I'm not sure how these things work when it comes to taxes. WA State.

    These are the numbers I'm getting ATM which are a long way off what it will take for me to sign, but please give feedback.

    MSRP 55,640
    Initial Cap Cost $51,500
    Adjusted Cap $51,280.88 (need to find out exactly what this is made up of as fees below are less)
    End Lease Value $32,827.60
    24/12 (asked for both 10 & 12 but have only received 12 at this time)
    59% (he said Ally was 1% lower than CC but works out better as CC's Acquisition fee is $300 more)
    Acq Fee $595
    Lic Fee $650
    Doc Fee $150
    APR .1
    DAS $2,550 (Customer Cash Down $550, Rebates $2000)
    $772.47/mth tax free
    Will powder coat rims black for free
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,385

    I'm working a deal where I'm trading in my truck and getting just shy of 30k that only pays off the truck, no balance, which is much more than the depreciation amount of the lease that I need to pay tax on (approx. 18.5k). Due to this, the dealer is saying my payment will be tax-free, however shouldn't I get some sort of rebate or negotiate the difference into the deal? I'm not sure how these things work when it comes to taxes. WA State.

    These are the numbers I'm getting ATM which are a long way off what it will take for me to sign, but please give feedback.

    MSRP 55,640
    Initial Cap Cost $51,500
    Adjusted Cap $51,280.88 (need to find out exactly what this is made up of as fees below are less)
    End Lease Value $32,827.60
    24/12 (asked for both 10 & 12 but have only received 12 at this time)
    59% (he said Ally was 1% lower than CC but works out better as CC's Acquisition fee is $300 more)
    Acq Fee $595
    Lic Fee $650
    Doc Fee $150
    APR .1
    DAS $2,550 (Customer Cash Down $550, Rebates $2000)
    $772.47/mth tax free
    Will powder coat rims black for free

    I always thought WA taxed the monthly payment, no matter what. But, if you get a trade-in credit towards the taxes, that's great. I don't really understand your question about negotiating the difference into the deal. What difference?

    I don't have the Ally numbers to calculate the payment. Is your out of pocket just $550 at signing?
    With the numbers given, it looks about right.

    The $2550 upfront goes to pay the amounts listed, plus the first payment. About $220 of that left over, which is why the Adjusted CAP is lower than the Initial CAP (selling price)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • AussieshedAussieshed SeattlePosts: 3
    kyfdx said:

    I always thought WA taxed the monthly payment, no matter what. But, if you get a trade-in credit towards the taxes, that's great. I don't really understand your question about negotiating the difference into the deal. What difference?

    I don't have the Ally numbers to calculate the payment. Is your out of pocket just $550 at signing?
    With the numbers given, it looks about right.

    The $2550 upfront goes to pay the amounts listed, plus the first payment. About $220 of that left over, which is why the Adjusted CAP is lower than the Initial CAP (selling price)

    Normally if you buy a car worth 35k and your trade is 30k you only pay tax on the difference i.e. 5k. In this instance my trade 30k is higher than the depreciation amount of the lease that I pay tax on at 18.5k So 18.5k - 30k = (11.5k), so the situation is flipped. I'm sure I just have to eat that difference in tax credit. Sorry if I'm not explaining clearly.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,385

    kyfdx said:

    I always thought WA taxed the monthly payment, no matter what. But, if you get a trade-in credit towards the taxes, that's great. I don't really understand your question about negotiating the difference into the deal. What difference?

    I don't have the Ally numbers to calculate the payment. Is your out of pocket just $550 at signing?
    With the numbers given, it looks about right.

    The $2550 upfront goes to pay the amounts listed, plus the first payment. About $220 of that left over, which is why the Adjusted CAP is lower than the Initial CAP (selling price)

    Normally if you buy a car worth 35k and your trade is 30k you only pay tax on the difference i.e. 5k. In this instance my trade 30k is higher than the depreciation amount of the lease that I pay tax on at 18.5k So 18.5k - 30k = (11.5k), so the situation is flipped. I'm sure I just have to eat that difference in tax credit. Sorry if I'm not explaining clearly.

    I'm not intimately familiar with WA sales tax rules. In most states that tax the monthly payment, trade-ins don't generate a tax credit, at all.

    I see what you mean now about your trade-in value being higher than the depreciation. But, in WA, they tax the full lease payment, so it's not just depreciation. Either way, I don't see a credit coming your way.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.