Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are you shopping for a new car and having a hard time finding what you want or did you recently buy a car but had to settle for something different than what you originally wanted? A reporter wants to speak with you; please reach out to [email protected] by 10/22 for more info.

2020 Mercedes Benz GLC-Class Lease Deals and Prices

David_CarrDavid_Carr Posts: 3
edited August 2019 in Mercedes-Benz
Can I get the MF and RV and incentives for a 2020 GLC 300 SUV (not a coupe) for 36 months/9000 miles per year (750 miles per month) for 92782 (Tustin, CA).

Thank you
«13456731

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,454

    Can I get the MF and RV and incentives for a 2020 GLC 300 SUV (not a coupe) for 36 months/9000 miles per year (750 miles per month) for 92782 (Tustin, CA).

    Thank you

    36/10 (7.5K or 10K year are the choices)

    RWD or AWD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • 36/7.5 K
    Can I get the numbers for RWD & AWD?

    Much appreciated!
    Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 161,876

    Can I get the MF and RV and incentives for a 2020 GLC 300 SUV (not a coupe) for 36 months/9000 miles per year (750 miles per month) for 92782 (Tustin, CA).

    Thank you

    36/7.5 K
    Can I get the numbers for RWD & AWD?

    Much appreciated!
    Thank you

    RWD - .00133 and 59%
    AWD - .00092 and 57%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MB dealership in Orange County, CA offered $600 off MSRP with money factor of 0.00265 which means 6.36% APR for their 2020 GLC 300. Quite high indeed!

    Thank you guys!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 161,876

    MB dealership in Orange County, CA offered $600 off MSRP with money factor of 0.00265 which means 6.36% APR for their 2020 GLC 300. Quite high indeed!

    Thank you guys!

    That's about right for the MB "standard" MF.

    Gotta pay to play, it seems.

    And, encourages shoppers to look at the 2019 GLC instead, which is what the bank and the dealers both want.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bhoover76bhoover76 Pittsburgh, PAPosts: 15
    edited September 2019
    Can I get MF/RV for a 2020 GLC 300 Coupe 4MATIC for zip code 15090. 10,000 miles/42 months. also considering 36 months.


    Also, I was at a dealership today, and they said that the MF/RV changes tomorrow? Any guess as to what will happen to them?
  • Can I get the MF and RV for 2020 GLC300 for zip code 70816 10,000 miles/36 mo? TIA!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,454
    bhoover76 said:

    Can I get MF/RV for a 2020 GLC 300 Coupe 4MATIC for zip code 15090. 10,000 miles/42 months. also considering 36 months.


    Also, I was at a dealership today, and they said that the MF/RV changes tomorrow? Any guess as to what will happen to them?

    September
    Standard MF and 58%/53% residual for 36/42 mo

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,454

    Can I get the MF and RV for 2020 GLC300 for zip code 70816 10,000 miles/36 mo? TIA!

    RWD or AWD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • 4top4554top455 Posts: 23
    edited September 2019
    Looking for MF/Residual for 2020 GLC COUPE AWD FOR 12000Miles/yr /36 month lease.Zip :94582
    Current STD MF seems to be prohibitive at around 0.00245 something from 1 quote I recd. .Hoping it changes next month to a more reasonable number .

    Thanks in advance !!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 161,876
    4top455 said:

    Looking for MF/Residual for 2020 GLC COUPE AWD FOR 12000Miles/yr /36 month lease.Zip :94582
    Current STD MF seems to be prohibitive at around 0.00245 something from 1 quote I recd. .Hoping it changes next month to a more reasonable number .

    Thanks in advance !!

    .00245 is actually on the low end of the range - we've had reports that the standard MF on some models is pushing .00300!

    57% residual for 36/12

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Can you let me know the MF/Residula for 2020 GLC 4Matic for 10000 M/36 Mo lease zip 15217
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,454
    Tiberius said:

    Can you let me know the MF/Residula for 2020 GLC 4Matic for 10000 M/36 Mo lease zip 15217

    .00092 MF and 56% residual
    $500 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • What about for 2020 GLC for zip 32746, 36 mths 15k miles.

    They said 55% rv
    Started at .00181 mf then dropped to .00168 when I said was too high. Still seems high to me?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 161,876

    What about for 2020 GLC for zip 32746, 36 mths 15k miles.

    They said 55% rv
    Started at .00181 mf then dropped to .00168 when I said was too high. Still seems high to me?

    SUV or Coupe?
    If SUV, RWD or 4Matic?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Rwd suv
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 161,876

    What about for 2020 GLC for zip 32746, 36 mths 15k miles.

    They said 55% rv
    Started at .00181 mf then dropped to .00168 when I said was too high. Still seems high to me?

    Rwd suv

    .00133 and 55%
    $500 incentive

    So, they are still taking extra money from your pocket, just not as much as the first quote.

    Tell them you want the base MF, or you'll find another dealer.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Could someone help me with to figure out monthly lease payments for 2020 GLC 4Matic for 10000 miles/36 month? Zip code 07751. Assuming existing TMV numbers here on Edmunds: MSRP $52,015, selling price $47,105, NJ tax (I believe is 6,625%) and current MF and Residual values and all lease incentives.. I would like to find out how much my monthly payments would be assuming I will not pay anything out of pocket and roll in my taxes into the lease payments.

    Thank you!!
    D
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,454
    dimka153 said:

    Could someone help me with to figure out monthly lease payments for 2020 GLC 4Matic for 10000 miles/36 month? Zip code 07751. Assuming existing TMV numbers here on Edmunds: MSRP $52,015, selling price $47,105, NJ tax (I believe is 6,625%) and current MF and Residual values and all lease incentives.. I would like to find out how much my monthly payments would be assuming I will not pay anything out of pocket and roll in my taxes into the lease payments.

    Thank you!!
    D

    We don't have the dealer's calculator for taxes, but we can estimate. ($1550)
    Also, we have to estimate and NJ DMV charges and guess at the dealer's doc fee (approx $800)
    Acquisition fee ($795)

    .00092 MF and 56% residual

    Add all that in for an adjusted CAP cost of $50,250
    Calculated payment = $660/mo, with just first payment Due at Signing.


    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    dimka153 said:

    Could someone help me with to figure out monthly lease payments for 2020 GLC 4Matic for 10000 miles/36 month? Zip code 07751. Assuming existing TMV numbers here on Edmunds: MSRP $52,015, selling price $47,105, NJ tax (I believe is 6,625%) and current MF and Residual values and all lease incentives.. I would like to find out how much my monthly payments would be assuming I will not pay anything out of pocket and roll in my taxes into the lease payments.

    Thank you!!
    D

    We don't have the dealer's calculator for taxes, but we can estimate. ($1550)
    Also, we have to estimate and NJ DMV charges and guess at the dealer's doc fee (approx $800)
    Acquisition fee ($795)

    .00092 MF and 56% residual

    Add all that in for an adjusted CAP cost of $50,250
    Calculated payment = $660/mo, with just first payment Due at Signing.


    Thank you! So its about $110 more a month that I am willing to pay. So assuming all the numbers are accurate, to get to $550 a month, I should try to negotiate the price down to around $46,000?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,454
    dimka153 said:

    kyfdx said:

    dimka153 said:

    Could someone help me with to figure out monthly lease payments for 2020 GLC 4Matic for 10000 miles/36 month? Zip code 07751. Assuming existing TMV numbers here on Edmunds: MSRP $52,015, selling price $47,105, NJ tax (I believe is 6,625%) and current MF and Residual values and all lease incentives.. I would like to find out how much my monthly payments would be assuming I will not pay anything out of pocket and roll in my taxes into the lease payments.

    Thank you!!
    D

    We don't have the dealer's calculator for taxes, but we can estimate. ($1550)
    Also, we have to estimate and NJ DMV charges and guess at the dealer's doc fee (approx $800)
    Acquisition fee ($795)

    .00092 MF and 56% residual

    Add all that in for an adjusted CAP cost of $50,250
    Calculated payment = $660/mo, with just first payment Due at Signing.


    Thank you! So its about $110 more a month that I am willing to pay. So assuming all the numbers are accurate, to get to $550 a month, I should try to negotiate the price down to around $46,000?
    Every $1000 less saves approx $30/mo.

    You probably aren't going to get to $550/mo. on this vehicle.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    dimka153 said:

    kyfdx said:

    dimka153 said:

    Could someone help me with to figure out monthly lease payments for 2020 GLC 4Matic for 10000 miles/36 month? Zip code 07751. Assuming existing TMV numbers here on Edmunds: MSRP $52,015, selling price $47,105, NJ tax (I believe is 6,625%) and current MF and Residual values and all lease incentives.. I would like to find out how much my monthly payments would be assuming I will not pay anything out of pocket and roll in my taxes into the lease payments.

    Thank you!!
    D

    We don't have the dealer's calculator for taxes, but we can estimate. ($1550)
    Also, we have to estimate and NJ DMV charges and guess at the dealer's doc fee (approx $800)
    Acquisition fee ($795)

    .00092 MF and 56% residual

    Add all that in for an adjusted CAP cost of $50,250
    Calculated payment = $660/mo, with just first payment Due at Signing.


    Thank you! So its about $110 more a month that I am willing to pay. So assuming all the numbers are accurate, to get to $550 a month, I should try to negotiate the price down to around $46,000?
    Every $1000 less saves approx $30/mo.

    You probably aren't going to get to $550/mo. on this vehicle.
    Thank you! I guess should look into my other options - Volvo XC60 or Lexus RX350
  • Michaell said:

    What about for 2020 GLC for zip 32746, 36 mths 15k miles.

    They said 55% rv
    Started at .00181 mf then dropped to .00168 when I said was too high. Still seems high to me?

    Rwd suv

    .00133 and 55%
    $500 incentive

    So, they are still taking extra money from your pocket, just not as much as the first quote.

    Tell them you want the base MF, or you'll find another dealer.
    Agreed! They originally told me my payment would be $800 a mth for a negotiated sales price of $43k 🙄 they came back with 700 something, then final when I left was 677 mth, but i still think that is high for the car
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 161,876

    Michaell said:

    What about for 2020 GLC for zip 32746, 36 mths 15k miles.

    They said 55% rv
    Started at .00181 mf then dropped to .00168 when I said was too high. Still seems high to me?

    Rwd suv

    .00133 and 55%
    $500 incentive

    So, they are still taking extra money from your pocket, just not as much as the first quote.

    Tell them you want the base MF, or you'll find another dealer.
    Agreed! They originally told me my payment would be $800 a mth for a negotiated sales price of $43k 🙄 they came back with 700 something, then final when I left was 677 mth, but i still think that is high for the car
    Yeah, you can get much more car for that payment.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi, I'm looking for the MF & Residual for a 2020 GLC 300 SUV 4Matic for 3 yrs @ 12K & 15K mi/yr in 08540. Also what is the $500 incentive? Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 161,876

    Hi, I'm looking for the MF & Residual for a 2020 GLC 300 SUV 4Matic for 3 yrs @ 12K & 15K mi/yr in 08540. Also what is the $500 incentive? Thank you!

    36/15
    .00092 and 53%

    $500 is a dealer incentive, and will be part of any offer made to you.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Does this sound right for a 2020 glc, rwd in 32746 zip

    Msrp 45170
    Sell price 41000
    Mf .00133
    Rv 51%
    DAS 2579 (first month, tags, dealer fee etc)
    15k/42 mths. (Ideally I’d want 36mths)

    Monthly pay,net sales tax included $579
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 161,876

    Does this sound right for a 2020 glc, rwd in 32746 zip

    Msrp 45170
    Sell price 41000
    Mf .00133
    Rv 51%
    DAS 2579 (first month, tags, dealer fee etc)
    15k/42 mths. (Ideally I’d want 36mths)

    Monthly pay,net sales tax included $579

    I get $549/mo, assuming 7% tax, with those prices.

    Confirm the adjusted cap cost the dealer is using for that quote.

    And, get an itemization of the $2579 due up front; FL dealers are known for junk fees.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Can I get the MF and RV for a 2020 GLC 300 4matic Coupe for 7.5/48 ZIP 07030. Are the numbers out for the GLC43 as well?

    Is it smart to the lease the car for 48 months with 10 MSDs and buy the car at 4 years if I intend to keep it for 5+. I feel like the interest rate would be so low.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 161,876

    Can I get the MF and RV for a 2020 GLC 300 4matic Coupe for 7.5/48 ZIP 07030. Are the numbers out for the GLC43 as well?

    Is it smart to the lease the car for 48 months with 10 MSDs and buy the car at 4 years if I intend to keep it for 5+. I feel like the interest rate would be so low.

    Standard MF and 50%
    No incentives

    No GLC43 numbers, this month

    If you plan to keep the car that long, better to buy it from the start. In 4 years, you'll be buying a used car, and nobody knows what interest rates will look like at that time.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • BillyinlasvegasBillyinlasvegas Las VegasPosts: 4
    Can you help with MF and residual for 2020 GLC Coupe 10k/36 in ZIP 89109?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 161,876

    Can you help with MF and residual for 2020 GLC Coupe 10k/36 in ZIP 89109?

    Standard MF and 58%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Looking to build a 2020 GLC300 SUV 4M (not Coupe) for leasing. What discount off MSRP should I aim for to minimize the cap cost? Is 15% discount doable in the highly competitive SoCal market?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,454

    Looking to build a 2020 GLC300 SUV 4M (not Coupe) for leasing. What discount off MSRP should I aim for to minimize the cap cost? Is 15% discount doable in the highly competitive SoCal market?

    Sorry, no info on pricing.

    Edmunds has price research, but not sure they'll have anything on a 2020:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

    15% off on a new 2020 order seems unrealistic, to me.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can I get the RV and MF for a 2020 GLC 300 Coupe 4Matic and the AMG GLC 41 Coupe for 36 months with 15K mile . Zip code is 07675. Plus any incentives? It seems that MF is rather high for this vehicle based on other responses. Is the MSD's a good idea for this vehicle?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 161,876
    cardoc17 said:

    Can I get the RV and MF for a 2020 GLC 300 Coupe 4Matic and the AMG GLC 41 Coupe for 36 months with 15K mile . Zip code is 07675. Plus any incentives? It seems that MF is rather high for this vehicle based on other responses. Is the MSD's a good idea for this vehicle?

    GLC300 Coupe - standard MF and 55%
    I do not have numbers this month for the GLC43 Coupe

    Yes, MSDs will help your payment greatly, if you have the cash to utilize.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • GLC MF look all over the place. What is the Std MF for the GLC Coupe?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 161,876
    cardoc17 said:

    GLC MF look all over the place. What is the Std MF for the GLC Coupe?

    Don't know the exact rate - likely between .00220 and .00250

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    cardoc17 said:

    GLC MF look all over the place. What is the Std MF for the GLC Coupe?

    Don't know the exact rate - likely between .00220 and .00250
    I was quoted
    .00245
    57%

    For 12/36k on a 2020 glc coupe .It did say “buy rate” so wondering if lease rate is much different. Mods can clarify
  • ChUmAk3ChUmAk3 NYCPosts: 11
    Can I get the MF and RV and incentives for a 2020 GLC 63AMG SUV (not a coupe) for 36 months/9000 miles per year (750 miles per month) for 11206 (New York , NY).
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,454
    4top455 said:

    Michaell said:

    cardoc17 said:

    GLC MF look all over the place. What is the Std MF for the GLC Coupe?

    Don't know the exact rate - likely between .00220 and .00250
    I was quoted
    .00245
    57%

    For 12/36k on a 2020 glc coupe .It did say “buy rate” so wondering if lease rate is much different. Mods can clarify
    Buy rate (if true) is the base money factor.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,454
    ChUmAk3 said:

    Can I get the MF and RV and incentives for a 2020 GLC 63AMG SUV (not a coupe) for 36 months/9000 miles per year (750 miles per month) for 11206 (New York , NY).

    Sorry, but we haven't seen lease programs for this model, yet.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can you confirm 2020 GLC 300 4matic Coupe 36/7.5 is 59% and .00092 or is it .00220. I have seen both. Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 161,876

    Can you confirm 2020 GLC 300 4matic Coupe 36/7.5 is 59% and .00092 or is it .00220. I have seen both. Thanks

    Standard MF and 59% for 2020

    .00065 MF for 2019 GLC300 Coupe

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tzhoutzhou DelawarePosts: 11
    Hey guys. I’m getting a deal here and would really appreciate your opinions. Thanks very much.

    2020 GLC300 4M
    MSRP: 50105
    Sell Price: 12% OFF
    36/15K program
    MF: 0.00132
    Tax: 981 upfront
    Fees: 1289 upfront (I did ask for breakdowns and looks okay, except doc fee was mocked up to 595, which I’m not sure if it’s too much?)
    Total drive off: 5000
    Monthly payment: 508.17

    I haven’t added MSD yet but will let the dealer know once I decide to go with them.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 161,876
    tzhou said:

    Hey guys. I’m getting a deal here and would really appreciate your opinions. Thanks very much.

    2020 GLC300 4M
    MSRP: 50105
    Sell Price: 12% OFF
    36/15K program
    MF: 0.00132
    Tax: 981 upfront
    Fees: 1289 upfront (I did ask for breakdowns and looks okay, except doc fee was mocked up to 595, which I’m not sure if it’s too much?)
    Total drive off: 5000
    Monthly payment: 508.17

    I haven’t added MSD yet but will let the dealer know once I decide to go with them.

    What is the ZIP code?
    What is the breakdown of the $5000 up front, after the taxes and fees? Cap reduction?

    Base MF is .00092, so that is being marked up.

    Look for the acquisition fee to be marked up as well (from $795 to $1095)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tzhoutzhou DelawarePosts: 11
    Michaell said:

    tzhou said:

    Hey guys. I’m getting a deal here and would really appreciate your opinions. Thanks very much.

    2020 GLC300 4M
    MSRP: 50105
    Sell Price: 12% OFF
    36/15K program
    MF: 0.00132
    Tax: 981 upfront
    Fees: 1289 upfront (I did ask for breakdowns and looks okay, except doc fee was mocked up to 595, which I’m not sure if it’s too much?)
    Total drive off: 5000
    Monthly payment: 508.17

    I haven’t added MSD yet but will let the dealer know once I decide to go with them.

    What is the ZIP code?
    What is the breakdown of the $5000 up front, after the taxes and fees? Cap reduction?

    Base MF is .00092, so that is being marked up.

    Look for the acquisition fee to be marked up as well (from $795 to $1095)
    Thanks. I know MF is being marked up here...trying to get them to go with 0.00092 but they are not budging at this point. The zip is 19805.

    The 5k would includes tax and fees, plus cap reduction. The dealer listed doc fee of 595 and another fee called “etch” of 499...I’ll need to go there and see what that is...

    Overall the monthly is within my expectation but I know there is definitely room. Guess all depends on if I want to wait...
  • bawasoobawasoo Posts: 32
    edited September 2019
    Hi,

    Can I please get MF, Residual, Incentives for:
    GLC 300 AWD SUV
    36mo./10k
    36mo./12k
    24mo./10k
    24mo./12k
    Zip:94107 ( SF Bay Area )
    Also, what would be a good discount % before incentives considering the end of September? Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 161,876
    tzhou said:

    Michaell said:

    tzhou said:

    Hey guys. I’m getting a deal here and would really appreciate your opinions. Thanks very much.

    2020 GLC300 4M
    MSRP: 50105
    Sell Price: 12% OFF
    36/15K program
    MF: 0.00132
    Tax: 981 upfront
    Fees: 1289 upfront (I did ask for breakdowns and looks okay, except doc fee was mocked up to 595, which I’m not sure if it’s too much?)
    Total drive off: 5000
    Monthly payment: 508.17

    I haven’t added MSD yet but will let the dealer know once I decide to go with them.

    What is the ZIP code?
    What is the breakdown of the $5000 up front, after the taxes and fees? Cap reduction?

    Base MF is .00092, so that is being marked up.

    Look for the acquisition fee to be marked up as well (from $795 to $1095)
    Thanks. I know MF is being marked up here...trying to get them to go with 0.00092 but they are not budging at this point. The zip is 19805.

    The 5k would includes tax and fees, plus cap reduction. The dealer listed doc fee of 595 and another fee called “etch” of 499...I’ll need to go there and see what that is...

    Overall the monthly is within my expectation but I know there is definitely room. Guess all depends on if I want to wait...
    I'd shop multiple dealers, and have them work to earn your business.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 161,876
    bawasoo said:

    Hi,

    Can I please get MF, Residual, Incentives for:
    GLC 300 AWD SUV
    36mo./10k
    36mo./12k
    24mo./10k
    24mo./12k
    Zip:94107 ( SF Bay Area )
    Also, what would be a good discount % before incentives considering the end of September? Thanks.

    .00092 and 61% (24/12) or 55% (36/12)
    $500 dealer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.