Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are you shopping for a new car and having a hard time finding what you want or did you recently buy a car but had to settle for something different than what you originally wanted? A reporter wants to speak with you; please reach out to [email protected] by 10/22 for more info.

2020 Honda Odyssey Lease Deals and Prices

1567810

Comments

  • intel61intel61 Posts: 16
    Hi could you please provide MF, RV, and loyalty and lease cash incentives for 2020 Odyssey Touring, 36 months, 12k/yr, in zip 21075?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 161,824
    intel61 said:

    Hi could you please provide MF, RV, and loyalty and lease cash incentives for 2020 Odyssey Touring, 36 months, 12k/yr, in zip 21075?

    .00112 and 58%
    $750 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • 2dogs5kids2dogs5kids Posts: 19
    Looking for money factor, residual and incentives on 2020 EX for 36mo/12000mi. Zip code 27502. Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,419

    Looking for money factor, residual and incentives on 2020 EX for 36mo/12000mi. Zip code 27502. Thanks

    .00112 MF and 57% residual
    $750 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • brunodavbrunodav Posts: 1
    May I please have the MF and RV for 2020 LX AT, 36/12 in 08108? Are there any incentives available? TIA!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 161,824
    brunodav said:

    May I please have the MF and RV for 2020 LX AT, 36/12 in 08108? Are there any incentives available? TIA!

    .00112 and 56%
    $750 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • spr2014spr2014 Posts: 18
    Hello MF RV and any incentives for 36/12 Elite in 28270? Thanks!!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,419
    spr2014 said:

    Hello MF RV and any incentives for 36/12 Elite in 28270? Thanks!!!

    .00112 MF and 55% residual
    $750 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • EP01EP01 Posts: 5
    Hello, i'm Looking for RV and MF:
    - Zip 94807 - San Francisco South Bay
    - 2020 Odyssey E-XL
    - 36/12k

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 161,824
    EP01 said:

    Hello, i'm Looking for RV and MF:
    - Zip 94807 - San Francisco South Bay
    - 2020 Odyssey E-XL
    - 36/12k

    Thanks

    .00112 and 57%
    $1000 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • audikupaudikup Posts: 20
    May I please have MF and Residual for EXL, EXL RES, Touring and Elite?
    36 months
    10k per month
    Any incentives?
    Zip 80302
    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 161,824
    audikup said:

    May I please have MF and Residual for EXL, EXL RES, Touring and Elite?
    36 months
    10k per month
    Any incentives?
    Zip 80302
    Thanks!

    .00112 and 58% / 57% / 58% / 55%
    $1000 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • May I please have MF and Residual for EX-l
    36 months
    10k per month and 12k per month
    Any incentives?
    Zip 11432
    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,419

    May I please have MF and Residual for EX-l
    36 months
    10k per month and 12k per month
    Any incentives?
    Zip 11432
    Thanks!

    36/12
    .00112 MF and 57% residual
    $1000 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • XenoXeno Posts: 2
    Hello!

    Can I have MF, Residual, and incentives for a Honda Odyssey EX-L w/ RES. 36/10k. Zip code 11228

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 161,824
    Xeno said:

    Hello!

    Can I have MF, Residual, and incentives for a Honda Odyssey EX-L w/ RES. 36/10k. Zip code 11228

    Thank you!

    .00112 and 57%
    $1000 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • audikupaudikup Posts: 20
    Michaell said:

    audikup said:

    May I please have MF and Residual for EXL, EXL RES, Touring and Elite?
    36 months
    10k per month
    Any incentives?
    Zip 80302
    Thanks!

    .00112 and 58% / 57% / 58% / 55%
    $1000 incentive
    Is the $1000 incentive for current Honda owners only?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 161,824
    audikup said:

    Michaell said:

    audikup said:

    May I please have MF and Residual for EXL, EXL RES, Touring and Elite?
    36 months
    10k per month
    Any incentives?
    Zip 80302
    Thanks!

    .00112 and 58% / 57% / 58% / 55%
    $1000 incentive
    Is the $1000 incentive for current Honda owners only?
    No, it's a dealer incentive, reflected in a lower selling price.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • derekc4derekc4 Posts: 99
    Hello, 34685 EXL/EXL with RES and Touring 36/12k Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 161,824
    derekc4 said:

    Hello, 34685 EXL/EXL with RES and Touring 36/12k Thanks

    .00112 and 57% (w/o) or 56% (with)
    $1000 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • derekc4derekc4 Posts: 99
    Michaell said:

    derekc4 said:

    Hello, 34685 EXL/EXL with RES and Touring 36/12k Thanks

    .00112 and 57% (w/o) or 56% (with)
    $1000 incentives
    Thank you. I think I will wait for a 2021 touring model.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 161,824
    derekc4 said:

    Michaell said:

    derekc4 said:

    Hello, 34685 EXL/EXL with RES and Touring 36/12k Thanks

    .00112 and 57% (w/o) or 56% (with)
    $1000 incentives
    Thank you. I think I will wait for a 2021 touring model.
    2021 Odyssey lease thread is open!
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/62410/honda/odyssey/2021-honda-odyssey-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • imzerolastimzerolast TXPosts: 2
    Just leased a 2020 Honda Odyssey EXL. 3 year, 10k/year. $390 down, $390/month. Gross cap cost $34,458.77, residual $22,724.40

    Zip code: 75019

    Hope this helps someone. Will work great for us since we drive about 8k/year max. Dealer tried to charge full sales tax for new vehicle...I had a trade so I had them just charge the difference between the new car and the trade...save a LOT of money. Good Luck!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,419

    Just leased a 2020 Honda Odyssey EXL. 3 year, 10k/year. $390 down, $390/month. Gross cap cost $34,458.77, residual $22,724.40

    Zip code: 75019

    Hope this helps someone. Will work great for us since we drive about 8k/year max. Dealer tried to charge full sales tax for new vehicle...I had a trade so I had them just charge the difference between the new car and the trade...save a LOT of money. Good Luck!

    Congrats! Thanks for the report.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • imzerolastimzerolast TXPosts: 2
    kyfdx said:

    Just leased a 2020 Honda Odyssey EXL. 3 year, 10k/year. $390 down, $390/month. Gross cap cost $34,458.77, residual $22,724.40

    Zip code: 75019

    Hope this helps someone. Will work great for us since we drive about 8k/year max. Dealer tried to charge full sales tax for new vehicle...I had a trade so I had them just charge the difference between the new car and the trade...save a LOT of money. Good Luck!

    Congrats! Thanks for the report.
    Meant to also include that the trade was a wash. They paid off loan and there was no remaining equity. I didn't notice the game being played with the sales tax until the end. Very nice internet sales manager helped me, but I had to really dig (and initially balk) for the best deal.
  • derekc4derekc4 Posts: 99
    edited September 10
    derekc4 said:

    Michaell said:

    derekc4 said:

    Hello, 34685 EXL/EXL with RES and Touring 36/12k Thanks

    .00112 and 57% (w/o) or 56% (with)
    $1000 incentives
    Any changes after 9/8?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,419
    derekc4 said:

    derekc4 said:

    Michaell said:

    derekc4 said:

    Hello, 34685 EXL/EXL with RES and Touring 36/12k Thanks

    .00112 and 57% (w/o) or 56% (with)
    $1000 incentives
    Any changes after 9/8?
    No changes

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • doanqn80doanqn80 Posts: 2
    edited September 14
    Can I please request RV, MF and incentives for:

    2020 Honda Odyssey Elite 36/12k, zip 63131

    Could MF reduction (by 0.0008) be applied for one pay lease on 2020 odyssey?

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,419
    doanqn80 said:

    Can I please request RV, MF and incentives for:

    2020 Honda Odyssey Elite 36/12k, zip 63131

    Could MF reduction (by 0.0008) be applied for one pay lease on 2020 odyssey?

    Thanks!

    .00112 MF and 54% residual
    $1000 incentive

    Yes on one-pay MF reduction

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • spr2014spr2014 Posts: 18
    Hello looking for MF, RV and any incentives on Elite for 36/12 and 36/10 zip 28270. Thanks!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,419
    spr2014 said:

    Hello looking for MF, RV and any incentives on Elite for 36/12 and 36/10 zip 28270. Thanks!!

    36/12
    .00112 MF and 54% residual
    $1500 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • slolankanslolankan Posts: 194
    Hello!

    Can i please get the MF / RV for 36/12 for EX, EX-L and Touring CA 90710 -2% for 15K?

    Any incentives? Loyalty ?

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 161,824
    slolankan said:

    Hello!

    Can i please get the MF / RV for 36/12 for EX, EX-L and Touring CA 90710 -2% for 15K?

    Any incentives? Loyalty ?

    Thanks!

    36/12
    .00112 and 56% / 57% / 57%
    $1500 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bseebeckbseebeck Seattle, WAPosts: 36
    Looking for MF / RV for 36/12 for Touring and Elite in Central PA Zip 17036
    Any Incentives? Thanks in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 161,824
    bseebeck said:

    Looking for MF / RV for 36/12 for Touring and Elite in Central PA Zip 17036
    Any Incentives? Thanks in advance!

    .00112 and 57% / 54% for Touring / Elite
    $1500 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • slolankanslolankan Posts: 194
    Hello!

    Can I please get an update for October ?

    MF and RV for EX/ EX-L for CA 90710
    Incentives?
    Any loyalty or conquest incentives?

    Thanks!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,419
    slolankan said:

    Hello!

    Can I please get an update for October ?

    MF and RV for EX/ EX-L for CA 90710
    Incentives?
    Any loyalty or conquest incentives?

    Thanks!

    What term and mileage allowance?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • slolankanslolankan Posts: 194
    kyfdx said:

    slolankan said:

    Hello!

    Can I please get an update for October ?

    MF and RV for EX/ EX-L for CA 90710
    Incentives?
    Any loyalty or conquest incentives?

    Thanks!

    What term and mileage allowance?
    whoops.. that would have helpful :) 36mo/12k miles
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,419
    slolankan said:

    kyfdx said:

    slolankan said:

    Hello!

    Can I please get an update for October ?

    MF and RV for EX/ EX-L for CA 90710
    Incentives?
    Any loyalty or conquest incentives?

    Thanks!

    What term and mileage allowance?
    whoops.. that would have helpful :) 36mo/12k miles
    .00112 MF
    56%/57% residual for EX/EXL

    $1500 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • spr2014spr2014 Posts: 18
    Looking for October changes to MF, RES and incentives for 36/12 on Elite in 28202. End of September got dealer to 579 all in with 1st payment made but was pushing for better. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,419
    spr2014 said:

    Looking for October changes to MF, RES and incentives for 36/12 on Elite in 28202. End of September got dealer to 579 all in with 1st payment made but was pushing for better. Thanks!

    .00112 MF and 54% residual
    $1500 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mittencuhmittencuh Posts: 45
    edited October 5
    Hello! Looking for October numbers for EX and EX-L and Touring in 80951. 36/12 please.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 161,824
    mittencuh said:

    Hello! Looking for October numbers for EX and EX-L and Touring in 80951. 36/12 please.

    .00112 and 56% / 57% / 57%
    $1500 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • guachodanguachodan Oakland CAPosts: 1
    Hi looking for October numbers for EX-L, 36/10 Please
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 161,824
    guachodan said:

    Hi looking for October numbers for EX-L, 36/10 Please

    What is your location?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • khadley2khadley2 Posts: 13
    Hello,

    Can I please get the number for EXL, mf, rv, incentives.. Etc. 36/12k, 95020
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,419
    khadley2 said:

    Hello,

    Can I please get the number for EXL, mf, rv, incentives.. Etc. 36/12k, 95020

    .00112 MF and 57% residual
    $1500 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi, could you please provide the MF, residual values, lease incentives for 2020 Odyssey EX in Zip 20841. 36 months 12k miles per year?
    Thanks so much.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 161,824

    Hi, could you please provide the MF, residual values, lease incentives for 2020 Odyssey EX in Zip 20841. 36 months 12k miles per year?
    Thanks so much.

    .00112 and 56%
    $1500 lease incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • khadley2khadley2 Posts: 13
    kyfdx said:

    khadley2 said:

    Hello,

    Can I please get the number for EXL, mf, rv, incentives.. Etc. 36/12k, 95020

    .00112 MF and 57% residual
    $1500 incentive
    Same for elite but 55% rv?
Sign In or Register to comment.