Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2020 Audi Q8 Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• Options
    RailroadginRailroadgin Member Posts: 9
    Michaell said:

Alright so what is the reaction to this deal:

2020 Audi Q8 Prestige with following packages: Luxury, Adaptive Chassis, S Line Plus/Style, Towing, Cold Weather.

They have it listed for $93330. They discounted it to $90463. We went back and forth on money factor, based on prior post here I tried to get to .0008 but they wouldn’t go be below .0011.

Have a 2016 A6 in good shape with only $45K miles they valued at $17.5K which would require to be fully traded in for this deal.

After all that - 36 months - 7500 miles per year - $1050 monthly payment.

Yay or nay?

What is your ZIP code?

Marked up MF + puny discount = not a great deal
    Live in 33919. Dealer is at 34104
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,336
    rcurcio said:

Same question as Railroadgin:

2020 Audi Q8 Premium Plus with following packages: Premium Plus Package, Driver Assistance Package, Towing Package, Cold Weather Package, all black wheels (no red brake calipers), and black Audi logos.

MSRP is $77,680. They discounted it to $73,000. They won't disclose money factor, but I posted yesterday and mf is .0008 with RV 53%. Our state tax is 10.25%. (Credit score is non factor).

I have a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee limited with 50k miles and they valued it at $14,500 which would be fully traded in. They also wanted $5,000 down.

After that - 36 months, 12,000 miles per year - $670 monthly payment is lowest they could go.

Bankrate lease calculator shows $598 per month with all the above information put in.

What am I missing? Or is $670 a really good rate? First time leasing a car ever and first time ever dealing with Audi. Sorry for the excessive questions, but I don't want to be ripped off.

You're using $14,500 of equity from the trade in plus $5000 out of pocket?

$670/mo is a myth - taking the equity out of the deal makes this an almost $1100/mo payment. Not good for a $78K MSRP - the post above has lower payment on a car that stickers for $15K more.

I know Audi's do not have good lease programs, but neither of these offers is good, even by that lowered standard.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    Michaell said:

rcurcio said:

2020 Audi Q8 Premium Plus with following packages: Premium Plus Package, Driver Assistance Package, Towing Package, Cold Weather Package, all black wheels (no red brake calipers), and black Audi logos.

MSRP is $77,680. They discounted it to $73,000. They won't disclose money factor, but I posted yesterday and mf is .0008 with RV 53%. Our state tax is 10.25%. (Credit score is non factor).

I have a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee limited with 50k miles and they valued it at $14,500 which would be fully traded in. They also wanted $5,000 down.

After that - 36 months, 12,000 miles per year - $670 monthly payment is lowest they could go.

Bankrate lease calculator shows $598 per month with all the above information put in.

What am I missing? Or is $670 a really good rate? First time leasing a car ever and first time ever dealing with Audi. Sorry for the excessive questions, but I don't want to be ripped off.

$670/mo is a myth - taking the equity out of the deal makes this an almost $1100/mo payment. Not good for a $78K MSRP - the post above has lower payment on a car that stickers for $15K more.

I know Audi's do not have good lease programs, but neither of these offers is good, even by that lowered standard.
    What’s crazy regarding my deal is went to a different nearby Audi dealer first that started at a .0018 MF. How realistic is it for a dealer to get down to the base money factor? 2nd dealer acted as if it was an insane proposition and fact that they came down from initial MF of .0013 to .0011 was a huge give on their part.
  • Options

Michaell said:

rcurcio said:

What’s crazy regarding my deal is went to a different nearby Audi dealer first that started at a .0018 MF. How realistic is it for a dealer to get down to the base money factor? 2nd dealer acted as if it was an insane proposition and fact that they came down from initial MF of .0013 to .0011 was a huge give on their part.
    Lots of folks are leasing Audi's with the base MF; maybe dealers think the Q8 is somehow different.

Keep shopping different dealers; it only takes one to get you the deal you want.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    Michaell said:

Michaell said:

rcurcio said:

Lots of folks are leasing Audi's with the base MF; maybe dealers think the Q8 is somehow different.

Keep shopping different dealers; it only takes one to get you the deal you want.
    Thanks. If I walk I wouldn’t be surprised if they cave.
  • Options
    rcurciorcurcio Member Posts: 15
    Michaell said:

rcurcio said:

What do you mean when you say "670 a month is a myth?" I was shocked when he said that was the best deal they could do, especially in today's climate. Living in Chicagoland area it seems like they're all on the same page for the most part. Given the criteria cited above, what is a good deal on that car?
  • Options
    rcurcio said:

Michaell said:

rcurcio said:

What do you mean when you say "670 a month is a myth?" I was shocked when he said that was the best deal they could do, especially in today's climate. Living in Chicagoland area it seems like they're all on the same page for the most part. Given the criteria cited above, what is a good deal on that car?
    Yes, your payment on the contract says $670/mo; the reality is that when you amortize the trade in equity over the lease term, the cost per month is closer to $1100. Which makes this not a good deal on a car that has an MSRP of $78K.

However, I've never shopped in that price range, so I'm not a good person to ask what constitues a good deal on a Q8.

You can look here to help determine what kind of price you should target:
    https://www.edmunds.com/new-cars/

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

rcurcio said:

Ok. So after some more back and forth between the two dealerships (for Q8 Prestige described) we are at $970 per month for 36 month lease 10K miles per year. This again includes full trade in of 2016 A6 with 45000 miles (valued around $17.5K).

How do we feel about that?
  • Options

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

rcurcio said:

Ok. So after some more back and forth between the two dealerships (for Q8 Prestige described) we are at $970 per month for 36 month lease 10K miles per year. This again includes full trade in of 2016 A6 with 45000 miles (valued around $17.5K).

We? Is my name going on the contract? :wink:

The trade in value is the same but the payment went up $300/mo?

I'm confused. Can you secure a copy of the lease worksheet from the dealer? Or, ask them for a quote, leaving the trade out of the deal.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Michaell said:

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

rcurcio said:

I'm confused. Can you secure a copy of the lease worksheet from the dealer? Or, ask them for a quote, leaving the trade out of the deal.
    Nah. We dropped from $1050 per month to 970 per month. We went up from 7500 miles to 10000 miles. Everything else the same.
  • Options

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

rcurcio said:

Nah. We dropped from $1050 per month to 970 per month. We went up from 7500 miles to 10000 miles. Everything else the same.
    Certainly moving in the right direction, but it would still be good to see the lease worksheet from the dealer.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    alexkwitalexkwit Member Posts: 100
    In addition to lease rates, do you provide finance rates for purchasing vehicles? If so would you please let me know Audi Financial Services’s finance rates for the 2020 Q8 Premium Plus and Prestige in 90049. Thanks.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,343
    alexkwit said:

In addition to lease rates, do you provide finance rates for purchasing vehicles? If so would you please let me know Audi Financial Services’s finance rates for the 2020 Q8 Premium Plus and Prestige in 90049. Thanks.

1.99% APR up to 60 months
    2.49% for 72 months

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    jimmyhogsjimmyhogs Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2020
    Hi - do you have RV and MF on Premium Plus. 75204. 36/12. Incentives?
  • Options
    jimmyhogs said:

Hi - do you have RV and MF on Premium Plus. 75204. 36/12. Incentives?

.00080 and 53%
    No incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    mb_enthusiastmb_enthusiast Member Posts: 232
    Do you have numbers in 60202 for the RS Q8 and SQ8? 36mo/15k
    My stable: 2019 Audi Q8, 2015 Mercedes-Benz GL63 AMG, and 2005 Mercedes-Benz E500W4Found new homes: 2017 Porsche Cayenne S, 2011 Mercedes-Benz R350 BlueTEC, and 2004 Volkswagen Phaeton V8Illinois real estate broker and commercial property manager
  • Options

Do you have numbers in 60202 for the RS Q8 and SQ8? 36mo/15k

Premium Plus
    Q8 - .00080 and 51%
    SQ8 - .00077 and 50%
    No incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    jdf909jdf909 Member Posts: 1
    Could you please provide the MF / RV for 2020 Prestige 36 mo / 12k in 60068
  • Options
    jdf909 said:

Could you please provide the MF / RV for 2020 Prestige 36 mo / 12k in 60068

.00080 and 48%
    No incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Apmac2o4Apmac2o4 Member Posts: 23
    Can I have the the MF RV 2020 Q8 P+ and prestige zip 10705
    36/ 7.5
    36/ 10
  • Options
    Apmac2o4 said:

Can I have the the MF RV 2020 Q8 P+ and prestige zip 10705
    36/ 7.5
    36/ 10

36/10
    .00080 MF
    54%/49% residual for P+/Prestige

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Apmac2o4Apmac2o4 Member Posts: 23
    Is the MF the same across all trims
  • Options
    Apmac2o4 said:

Is the MF the same across all trims

Correct

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    penn2penn2 Member Posts: 128
    Hello - when do you expect to have the June numbers for leasing ? Thank you!
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Have June rates come out? If so, would you please provide MF and RV for a 2020 Q8 Prestige 36 months and 12,000 miles/year in 95117. Thank you.
  • Options
    penn2 said:

Hello - when do you expect to have the June numbers for leasing ? Thank you!

June programs start on Tuesday. Maybe, a day or two later before we get them.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Would you expect any changes from may to June or just no way of knowing? Thinking of signing lease deal now, but I only know May numbers and don't know whether June numbers would benefit or hurt me. Thanks.
  • Options
    alexkwit said:

Have June rates come out? If so, would you please provide MF and RV for a 2020 Q8 Prestige 36 months and 12,000 miles/year in 95117. Thank you.

June numbers:
    .00080 and 48%
    No incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Hello - I believe numbers remain the same for June as they were in May but, Can you please confirm that in zip code 19355, the MF and RV for a 2020 Prem Plus @ 36/10K and 7.5K? Thank you!
  • Options
    penn2 said:

Hello - I believe numbers remain the same for June as they were in May but, Can you please confirm that in zip code 19355, the MF and RV for a 2020 Prem Plus @ 36/10K and 7.5K? Thank you!

36/10
    .00080 MF and 54% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    donna91761donna91761 Member Posts: 19
    What is the current MF and residual for the 2020 Audi RS Q8 36/7.5k & 36/10 zip code 91709. Thank you in advance
  • Options

What is the current MF and residual for the 2020 Audi RS Q8 36/7.5k & 36/10 zip code 91709. Thank you in advance

36/10
    .00223 MF and 52% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    millspatrickmillspatrick Member Posts: 16
    edited June 2020
    Hello-

Please confirm all applicable residuals, money factor and incentives for the following Q8 Vehicles.
    1. 2020 Premium Plus & Prestige
    2. 2019 Premium Plus & Prestige
    3. 36/10 for Both model-years
    4. Zip: 48188
    Thanks much.
  • Options

Hello-

Please confirm all applicable residuals, money factor and incentives for the following Q8 Vehicles.

1. 2020 Premium Plus & Prestige
    2. 2019 Premium Plus & Prestige
    3. 36/10 for Both model-years
    4. Zip: 48188
    Thanks much.
    .00080 and 54% / 49% for P+ / Prestige
    No incentives

Please post 2019 Q8 lease questions here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/52919/audi/q8/2019-audi-q8-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    RicocheRicoche Member Posts: 2
    Hi,

Looking for MF and Residual for
    2020 P+ Q8 36/10
    zip: 77449

Thank you.
  • Options
    Ricoche said:

Hi,

2020 P+ Q8 36/10
    zip: 77449

Thank you.

.00080 MF and 54% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    BoilerdogBoilerdog Member Posts: 2
    Hello,

2020 Prestige Q8 36/12
    zip: 46077

Thanks!
  • Options
    Boilerdog said:

Hello,

2020 Prestige Q8 36/12
    zip: 46077

Thanks!

.00080 MF and 48% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    GOOD DEAL? Hello - you have been very helpful to the point I think I "might" have a good deal...but something seems off and I hope you can verify. In short, I am negotiating a 2020 P+ with a variety of options for a MSRP of 80,055 and a selling price of $75,103 (invoice provided me attached). With no money down and a lease supposedly based .0008 F and RV o@ 54% the total monthly lease payment based on 36mos/10k without taxes or fees is $1,107 and with taxes (Pennsylvania) and fees it is $1,196.
    Is this is good deal? Do you need more information?
  • Options
    File attached
  • Options
    penn2 said:

GOOD DEAL? Hello - you have been very helpful to the point I think I "might" have a good deal...but something seems off and I hope you can verify. In short, I am negotiating a 2020 P+ with a variety of options for a MSRP of 80,055 and a selling price of $75,103 (invoice provided me attached). With no money down and a lease supposedly based .0008 F and RV o@ 54% the total monthly lease payment based on 36mos/10k without taxes or fees is $1,107 and with taxes (Pennsylvania) and fees it is $1,196.
    Is this is good deal? Do you need more information?

"supposedly"?

$0 down or $0 out of pocket? They aren't the same thing.

Anything you don't pay up front gets added to the selling price and becomes part of the monthly payment.

Using the numbers given, I get $980/mo plus tax.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    penn2 said:

File attached

I don't see a file.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Sorry - having trouble attaching a file. Let me clarify my previous post inquiring if I am getting a "good deal".
    I am only putting down or paying upfront tax/fees; selling price is $75,103 on an MSRP of $80,055 , monthly payment of $1,107.00 - I am told is based on .0008 MF/ 54% RV for 36 mos/10k ....does that seem right? Or slightly high per Michaell (thank you by the way)
  • Options
    penn2 said:

Sorry - having trouble attaching a file. Let me clarify my previous post inquiring if I am getting a "good deal".
    I am only putting down or paying upfront tax/fees; selling price is $75,103 on an MSRP of $80,055 , monthly payment of $1,107.00 - I am told is based on .0008 MF/ 54% RV for 36 mos/10k ....does that seem right? Or slightly high per Michaell (thank you by the way)

The number you need to get from the dealer is the adjusted cap cost - it is the selling price plus any taxes or fees that you are not paying up front.

Either that number is higher than the selling price or the MF is higher than the .00080 they claim it is - those are the only two variables within a lease calculation.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Again, thank you for your help - but, In this scenario,the adj cap cost is in fact the 75,103 ... I am paying (or will pay ) taxes/fees up front; given that, what SHOULD be the monthly payment(noting the above MF/RV) ? The $980 you indicate above? other dealers in the area are using MF of .001 but this one claims .0008 but maybe he's not -
  • Options
    penn2 said:

Again, thank you for your help - but, In this scenario,the adj cap cost is in fact the 75,103 ... I am paying (or will pay ) taxes/fees up front; given that, what SHOULD be the monthly payment(noting the above MF/RV) ? The $980 you indicate above? other dealers in the area are using MF of .001 but this one claims .0008 but maybe he's not -

Using the prices you've given me, $980/mo is the correct payment amount.

Ergo, the MF is different from what you've been told. If you could post the deal worksheet, we could see all the numbers and figure out what the disconnect is.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
  • Options
    penn2 said:

Has the dealer broken down for you the specifics of the drive off amount? If not, you need to understand what it consists of.

First payment
    Acquisition fee ($895 for Audi)
    Dealer doc fee ($595, it looks like)
    Registration/Title/DMV costs (unspecified)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Hi - drive off amounts are 1st mo payment , the 2 fees you outline and reg/title fee which is @ $130.00.....so given all that, do you believe the dealer is using the base Audi Financial MF of .0008 that results in 36 monthly payments of $1,107?
  • Options
    penn2 said:

Hi - drive off amounts are 1st mo payment , the 2 fees you outline and reg/title fee which is @ $130.00.....so given all that, do you believe the dealer is using the base Audi Financial MF of .0008 that results in 36 monthly payments of $1,107?

No.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator