Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2017 Mercedes Benz C-Class Lease Deals and Prices

tedcars476tedcars476 Member Posts: 102
edited August 2017 in Mercedes-Benz
Hello,

Could you provide the residual and MF for a 36 months 10k and 12k lease for a C300 4MATIC Coupe if you've received the numbers?

Thanks!

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,145

Hello,

Could you provide the residual and MF for a 36 months 10k and 12k lease for a C300 4MATIC Coupe if you've received the numbers?

Thanks!

No numbers this month for the C300 Coupe. Perhaps in May ...

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• tedcars476tedcars476 Member Posts: 102
    Michaell said:

Hello,

Thanks!

Hello,

Was the new coupe included in the May numbers by chance?

Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,200

Michaell said:

Hello,

Thanks!

Hello,

Was the new coupe included in the May numbers by chance?

Thanks!
    No 2017 C-Class numbers

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• bolteonbolteon Member Posts: 20
    Checking in for the `17 C Coupe, since it's been 2 weeks.

Residual, MF, and invoice would be appreciated!
    bolteon said:

Checking in for the `17 C Coupe, since it's been 2 weeks.

Probably won't see those numbers until June.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• tproencatproenca Member Posts: 9
    Here in the Bay Area two different people from the dealer told me 59% residual for 36 months 10K/year and $500 off MSRP. The best Money Factor they could get me is MF = 0.00196, same as my last Mercedes. Not sure how MF varies across dealers and states.
    tproenca said:

Here in the Bay Area two different people from the dealer told me 59% residual for 36 months 10K/year and $500 off MSRP. The best Money Factor they could get me is MF = 0.00196, same as my last Mercedes. Not sure how MF varies across dealers and states.

There is a standard MF from MB for low volume selling models - we've always thought it was between .00200 and .00220. Dealer can mark that up for extra profit, however.

So far as we know, the MB numbers are national.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• flycasterflycaster Member Posts: 62
    I'm looking to lease a 2017 C300c here in Palm Beach/Broward counties, FL. I think I have a reasonable offer of $2506 off a list of $50,160 --- Any comment on this? A couple of things are holding me back: (1) Car as spec'd has to be built. (2) Have no idea what the leasing will be in 6-8 weeks from now, but still would like to have an idea of where I'll wind up. Nonetheless, I have been given a residual of ~60%, but nothing on the MF. I'll be checking in routinely to see what develops.
    FLASH! Just got MF and Residual for the 2017 coupe of 0.001210 and 56%, respectively.
    flycaster said:

FLASH! Just got MF and Residual for the 2017 coupe of 0.001210 and 56%, respectively.

Thanks for sharing. I'm sure we'll get them with the June numbers.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Here's the lease deal OTD on a MSRP'd ($50,160) 2017 C300 coupe: $2200 inception cash (includes all fees and first month payment), $635/month for 36 months at 7,500 miles/year. What you think?
    flycaster said:

Here's the lease deal OTD on a MSRP'd ($50,160) 2017 C300 coupe: $2200 inception cash (includes all fees and first month payment), $635/month for 36 months at 7,500 miles/year. What you think?

What is the adjusted cap cost?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

As best as I can tell is is 50,160 x 0.60=$30,096. They told me that the redisual was 60%
    flycaster said:

As best as I can tell is is 50,160 x 0.60=$30,096. They told me that the redisual was 60%

Residual is based on MSRP, not the negotiated price.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited May 2016
    Hey, Mike, best i could figure the Net Cap to be was $46,296. If this site take images, I could put in a spreed sheet of what I think is happening? Ah, I see it does take attachments; so, here's a two parter as i could get it all into one. Disregard the caption as it shouldhave read 2017 C300 coupe.

flycaster said:

Hey, Mike, best i could figure the Net Cap to be was $46,296. If this site take images, I could put in a spreed sheet of what I think is happening? Ah, I see it does take attachments; so, here's a two parter as i could get it all into one. Disregard the caption as it shouldhave read 2017 C300 coupe.

The math is correct.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

So, if the math is correct, then that means i should only be paying $575/mo. Could you explain why I'm at $635/mo??? It seems to me (being as naive as I am about leasing,) that there is an awful lot of padding going on, but i don't know where it comes from???
    flycaster said:

So, if the math is correct, then that means i should only be paying $575/mo. Could you explain why I'm at $635/mo??? It seems to me (being as naive as I am about leasing,) that there is an awful lot of padding going on, but i don't know where it comes from???

I can't explain the $60/mo delta .. you'll have to get the dealer to provide the net capitalized cost, and why it's different from what you've calculated.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

@flycaster What is the amount due at signing? I see $2500 down, but farther down, you list $574.98 due at signing? Where does the $2500 come in?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

The spreadsheet needed to be corrected as I made entry mistakes. Monthly payments are $617 and $1761 (all fees and first month) is due at signing.
  • g8rgirlg8rgirl Member Posts: 5
    Are the June lease figures available?
    g8rgirl said:

Are the June lease figures available?

Yes. What model, lease term and miles per year?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Do you have something for C43/C63? O_o

Nothing on the C43

2016 C63 - standard MF and 50% for 36 months, 15,000 miles per year

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• budmc63budmc63 Member Posts: 2
    I'm not sure if I got a good deal. I got one C300 Coupe this week. MSRP $49,460, 36/10K, $1520 (all fees and first month - $0 down). Montly payment $759
    budmc63 said:

I'm not sure if I got a good deal. I got one C300 Coupe this week. MSRP $49,460, 36/10K, $1520 (all fees and first month - $0 down). Montly payment $759

What was the selling price?

What state and tax rate?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited June 2016
    Checking in for the `17 C300 Coupe, since it's been 2 weeks.

Sample lease on a MSRP $49k with CA 8.5% tax would be great as well. Standard 36 month, 10k miles per year.

Thank you!
    bolteon said:

Checking in for the `17 C300 Coupe, since it's been 2 weeks.

Sample lease on a MSRP $49k with CA 8.5% tax would be great as well. Standard 36 month, 10k miles per year.

Thank you!

.00121 MF and 59% residual for 36/10.

Use the Make/Model/Year pull downs to see if Edmunds has invoice prices.

Can't calculate a lease payment without the expected selling price.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Man, that's a terrible residual... *sad*
    OK, I just signed a lease deal (factory ordered) on a C300 coupe MSRP'd at $50,160. This was my first leased car and I really learned a lot and worked very hard on the deal. The discount off MSRP was 10%, with MF=0.00121 and Resid=60%. It will take approx 2 months for delivery and by that time the MF and/or the Resid could change (but I doubt it.) The 10% is something I think everyone should shoot for as several dealers came close to it. As a newbie at this, I did fail to get the Dealer's fee/Doc fee reduced...this figure is pure dealers profit...as I wasn't aware that I could have negotiated this figure. So, my bottom line on the deal was $550/mo with $2500 upfront and nothing else at signing...sign and drive. Oh yeah, at signing I'll go for AutoPay which I understand will save some money, but I don't know how much. Interestingly, I ahd seen 5 dealers and when it came down to making the final deal and letting the others know I wasn't buying from them, they all came back with better numbers. This tells me that if one is willing to do the work, they can do very well. For a new hot car, I think I did reasonably well.
    flycaster said:

OK, I just signed a lease deal (factory ordered) on a C300 coupe MSRP'd at $50,160. This was my first leased car and I really learned a lot and worked very hard on the deal. The discount off MSRP was 10%, with MF=0.00121 and Resid=60%. It will take approx 2 months for delivery and by that time the MF and/or the Resid could change (but I doubt it.) The 10% is something I think everyone should shoot for as several dealers came close to it. As a newbie at this, I did fail to get the Dealer's fee/Doc fee reduced...this figure is pure dealers profit...as I wasn't aware that I could have negotiated this figure. So, my bottom line on the deal was $550/mo with $2500 upfront and nothing else at signing...sign and drive. Oh yeah, at signing I'll go for AutoPay which I understand will save some money, but I don't know how much. Interestingly, I ahd seen 5 dealers and when it came down to making the final deal and letting the others know I wasn't buying from them, they all came back with better numbers. This tells me that if one is willing to do the work, they can do very well. For a new hot car, I think I did reasonably well.

Congrats - keep us posted when the car arrives.

Autopay will shave the MF down to .00111.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

MF=0.00111=2.66%, I'll take the 0.24% drop anytime.
    First off, I never leased before and I think that helped in that I became very aggressive when I saw what was available in terms discounts. Always discount the car before negotiating the lease. After spec'ing out the car I wanted, I went to the closest MN dealer to drive the car and to make sure this was the one I wanted. Although I never asked to negotiate at that time, the rep out of the blue offered a $2000 discount. Wow, I thought this was great for a new hot car. Second guy I went to was recommended by my insurance agent as being known for giving great deals. This guy offered me a $2500 discount, and his MF/Residual were on target, and the acquisition/doc fees were good...the monthly was $664 for 36 months and 7,500 miles/yr. with $1795 due at signing. I thought this was pretty good, but then I went to another MB dealer, and they offered a monthly of $640 with a $2500 discount. I went bak to the first MN dealer and he offered a $5000 discount,,,10%, but I didn't like his MF at 0.00151 (dealership can increase the MF if they want to, his did by raising it by 30 basis points. Seeing a 10% discount, and having seen on the MB forum that 10% should be possible, I went to a another dealer and got my deal.

I got a lot of help from Mike5215 at this site ( http://mbworld.org/forums/c-class-w205/626753-lease-deal-2017-c300-coupe.html) and by using his auto leasing spreadsheet to calculate my deals and to make sure that I wasn't getting taken. My only mistake was that I didn't realize that I could have negotiated the doc (Dealers) Fee. Good luck.
  • akaria90akaria90 Member Posts: 3
    Could you provide the residual and MF for 15k/36mo lease for NC, thanks. Are there any incentives?
    akaria90 said:

Could you provide the residual and MF for 15k/36mo lease for NC, thanks. Are there any incentives?

RWD?

.00121 and 56%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• budmc63budmc63 Member Posts: 2
    Michaell said:

budmc63 said:

What state and tax rate?
    CA. Tax is 8.75%. Value Agreed = $48,100
  • leigh1980leigh1980 Member Posts: 9
    Can someone please tell me the Money Factor and Residual Value for June: 2017 Mercedes C300 2dr coupe for a 12k/48mo lease and a 15k/48mo lease?

Thank you so much!
  • leigh1980leigh1980 Member Posts: 9
    One more question...

Can someone please tell me the Money Factor and Residual Value for June: 2017 Mercedes CLA250 4dr Sdn for a 12k/48mo lease and a 15k/48mo lease?

Thank you in advance for your help!
    budmc63 said:

Michaell said:

budmc63 said:

What state and tax rate?
    I get $673/mo with those numbers, with tax.

I would confirm the cap cost with the dealer - if higher than the $48,100, find out what's been added.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

leigh1980 said:

Can someone please tell me the Money Factor and Residual Value for June: 2017 Mercedes C300 2dr coupe for a 12k/48mo lease and a 15k/48mo lease?

Thank you so much!

RWD?

.00121 and 50% / 48%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

leigh1980 said:

One more question...

Can someone please tell me the Money Factor and Residual Value for June: 2017 Mercedes CLA250 4dr Sdn for a 12k/48mo lease and a 15k/48mo lease?

Thank you in advance for your help!

The CLA discussion can be found here:

http://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/37562/mercedes-benz/cla-class/2016-mercedes-benz-cla-class-lease-questions#latest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• tproencatproenca Member Posts: 9
    edited June 2016
    Michaell said:

budmc63 said:

Michaell said:

budmc63 said:

What state and tax rate?

I would confirm the cap cost with the dealer - if higher than the $48,100, find out what's been added.
    the Gross Cap cost is $50,290 ($48,100 agreed price + $1,095 service + $1,095 aquisition fee)
    tproenca said:

Michaell said:

budmc63 said:

Michaell said:

budmc63 said:

What state and tax rate?

the Gross Cap cost is $50,290 ($48,100 agreed price + $1,095 service + $1,095 aquisition fee)
    That takes the payment to $742/mo - so, closer to the quote of $759/mo

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Hey tproenca, I would suggest that you renegotiate both the discount and the service fee, if you can. You should be able to get closer to a 7-10% discount and the service fee is usually BS and that most of it is dealer profit. A service fee of around $500 should be good, or even less if you are feeling your oats.
  • mxjet830mxjet830 Member Posts: 22
    Hello all. Does anyone have a update for the current MF for the month of July 2016. We are looking into a C300 coupe or possibly holding out of the new C43 Cabriolets.

Thanks
    mxjet830 said:

Hello all. Does anyone have a update for the current MF for the month of July 2016. We are looking into a C300 coupe or possibly holding out of the new C43 Cabriolets.

Thanks

.00121 MF and 56% residual for the C300 coupe, for 36/15.

Nothing available for the C43

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• swimbikerun203swimbikerun203 Member Posts: 3
    Any word on MF and residual for a 36month at 7,500 or 10,000?

Appreciate it, in advance!

Cheers,

Any word on MF and residual for a 36month at 7,500 or 10,000?

Appreciate it, in advance!

Cheers,

.00121 MF and 60%/59% residual for the C300

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• anjony1anjony1 Member Posts: 28
    Hi guys, here's the deal I may pull tomorrow, so your response is appreciated.

2017 C300 Coupe Blue
    MSRP 51,200
    Sell: 46,400
    MF: .00121
    Residual: 58%
    36 months 12k miles
    Monthly:$556

Driveoff approx $3500 is Tax $1600, Doc fee $246, Acq Fee $795, TTL $350 plus first month payments:

Can I do better with this deal? I basically price match dealers against each other.
    anjony1 said:

2017 C300 Coupe Blue
    MSRP 51,200
    36 months 12k miles

Driveoff approx $3500 is Tax $1600, Doc fee $246, Acq Fee $795, TTL $350 plus first month payments:

Can I do better with this deal? I basically price match dealers against each other.

I get the same payment with those numbers. Only way to improve on it is to get a better selling price, but it seems you have been doing that.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• anjony1anjony1 Member Posts: 28
    Michaell said:

anjony1 said:

2017 C300 Coupe Blue
    MSRP 51,200
    36 months 12k miles

I get the same payment with those numbers. Only way to improve on it is to get a better selling price, but it seems you have been doing that.

Getting close to 10% off MSRP, so I'm comfortable with it....but will try for more....I will report back on deal..
This discussion has been closed.