Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2015 Lexus GS 350 Lease Questions

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,302
    ff3207 said:

kyfdx said:

ff3207 said:

Hey kyfdx,

Appreciate all that you do.

What would my lease payment be including taxes on a GS350 AWD MSRP 54,800 CAP Cost 50,700.
    MF.00090, 70% residual taxes are in Yonkers, NY Zip 10703.

About $537/mo. plus tax...

You can multiply the payment X the tax rate to get approximate taxes, even though NYS doesn't calculate them that way... It will be pretty close.

Thanks so much! Do you think I can get them down lower on the sale price? Is it ridiculous to think they will go lower than invoice?

Not really up on Lexus pricing. You can price one out using the tabs at the top of the page, and Edmunds will give you their opinion on market price.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    djgoosedjgoose Member Posts: 12
    Do you MF and RV numbers for a 2015?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,336
    djgoose said:

Do you MF and RV numbers for a 2015?

.00090 MF, but no residual values published for the 2015's.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    dricterdricter Member Posts: 4
    edited December 2014
    Looking to lease a 2015 GS 350 AWD (not f-sport) in Boston. Excellent credit. I have a question about lease term... Dec to Remember says its a 36 month lease.. Can I ask for 27? Does anyone know what the MF is for December? Is it 70% residual for 27 months? What would the monthly payment be assuming 55k MSRP, 50k agreed upon price, and 5k net trade-in?
  • Options
    dricter said:

Looking to lease a 2015 GS 350 AWD (not f-sport) in Boston. Excellent credit. I have a question about lease term... Dec to Remember says its a 36 month lease.. Can I ask for 27? Does anyone know what the MF is for December? Is it 70% residual for 27 months? What would the monthly payment be assuming 55k MSRP, 50k agreed upon price, and 5k net trade-in?

.00090 MF and 70% residual for 27mo, 12Kyr.

"December to Remember" is just a marketing phrase... It's not any different from leasing any other car, any other month of the year. You don't have to structure your lease to match an advertised deal.

At $55K MSRP and $50K CAP cost, the 27/12 payment would be about $505/mo.+tax. Use your $5K equity to pay upfront costs, and put the rest in your pocket.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    thanks kyfdx.. you don't recommend rolling the equity to reduce the monthly payment?
  • Options
    dricter said:

thanks kyfdx.. you don't recommend rolling the equity to reduce the monthly payment?

Nope... Other than 1st payment and title/registration (non-taxable) fees, I like everything in the payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    andyevandyev Member Posts: 6
    Hello,
    I am looking for payments on a 2015 GS350 F sport with MSRP of $55,050 and quoted price of $51,836. I'm looking for 10K mile lease and am trying to figure out which duration is best as far as price. I live in TX for tax considerations.

Thanks for your help
  • Options
    kyfdx,
    I'm seeing on some of these posts "lease cash"... I'm assuming these are added incentives. Is this a regional thing? I dont think I've seen this advertised for NE/NY.

I'm curious what is negotiable and what isn't, other than car price... Is the MF or residual negotiable? Or is the only thing I can hope for ti get the best possible discount from MSRP?
  • Options
    ff3207ff3207 Member Posts: 79
    I'm with dricter. Went to two NY area dealers and none knew anything of the lease cash. 
    Kydfx- can you please confirm if there is lease cash avail in NY/NJ/CT? Also lease confirm MF and residual for a 15 is .00090 and 70% for 27months/12k. Dealers are telling me the 70% is right but the MF is .00120. Thanks again.
  • Options
    ff3207ff3207 Member Posts: 79
    ff3207 said:

I'm with dricter. Went to two NY area dealers and none knew anything of the lease cash. 
    Kydfx- can you please confirm if there is lease cash avail in NY/NJ/CT? Also lease confirm MF and residual for a 15 is .00090 and 70% for 27months/12k. Dealers are telling me the 70% is right but the MF is .00120. Thanks again.

Hey kyfdx,

Can you help?
  • Options
    The lease cash is a dealer incentive... Since you know about it, you can bargain harder..

Lexus money factors can vary regionally.. I don't have specifics for NY

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Was quoted .0009 MF and 62% RV on a 36/15k lease. Are these numbers correct?
  • Options
    djgoose said:

Was quoted .0009 MF and 62% RV on a 36/15k lease. Are these numbers correct?

.00090 MF matches what I have... I don't have the full residual grid for the 2015 GS, but dealers cannot alter that number, so if that's what they have, then that's it.. 62% is pretty strong for 36mo, 15K/yr

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    "62% is pretty strong for 36mo, 15K/yr" Just to clarify when you say "strong", is that a good thing or bad thing?
  • Options
    xruined901xruined901 Member Posts: 52
    Looking for MF and RV on 2015 GS 350 AWD (not F-Sport) in FL, 10K miles for 27/36/39 months (not sure what standard lengths are for Lexus). I may have to look for the AWD in VA or MD, so please let me know if the MF or RV are different in those states. Thank you.
  • Options
    djgoose said:

"62% is pretty strong for 36mo, 15K/yr" Just to clarify when you say "strong", is that a good thing or bad thing?

That's good.... weak would be bad

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Do you have the MF and RV on 2014 GS? Dealer quoted me .00045 on MF but no RV.
  • Options
    djgoose said:

Do you have the MF and RV on 2014 GS? Dealer quoted me .00045 on MF but no RV.

56% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr.

I've seen some regional money factors as low as .00015 for that model, but can't verify that is available, everywhere.. $2200 in lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Looking to confirm MF and RV on 2015 GS350 AWD (not F-Sport) , 10K miles for 27/36/39 months. Is it 71/65/62 for RV? I've seen 0.0009 for MF, but all dealer quotes in VA/MD/PA area are 0.0012, so it seems to vary regionally.
    I wonder if the applicable MF would be where the dealer is located or where the car is registered, looking to register in FL but purchase in VA/MD/PA.
  • Options
    Can anyone confirm the details of the MSD program for 2015 GS 350 AWD, specifically how much each MSD lowers the MF? I've seen so many conflicting reports. Is it 0.00008 per MSD, or something else? Does this also vary regionally like the MF? Thanks.
  • Options
    Has anyone been quoted an MF in MD or PA for the 2015 GS 350 AWD? I've been quoted 0.0012 in VA and MD, but someone quoted 0.0009 in PA. I know the MF is regional for Lexus, but hard to believe it would be different between MD and PA, which are right next to each other.
  • Options

Has anyone been quoted an MF in MD or PA for the 2015 GS 350 AWD? I've been quoted 0.0012 in VA and MD, but someone quoted 0.0009 in PA. I know the MF is regional for Lexus, but hard to believe it would be different between MD and PA, which are right next to each other.

I'm showing a base MF of .0009 for the GS; the dealer is allowed to mark it up for extra profit.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    edited January 2015
    Michaell said:

I'm showing a base MF of .0009 for the GS; the dealer is allowed to mark it up for extra profit.

I'm fairly convinced the MF is regional, I've seen 0.0012 quoted over and over again in the Northeast, for me personally and from posts by other people. I'd be surprised if it was actually that most dealers are marking it up from 0.0009 to exactly 0.0012 by all of them. I wish there was a way to get a definitive official answer of the MF for a specific State or Region, as that MF difference results in a $30/mo payment difference. I've seen people reporting 0.0009 mostly on the West Coast and in Texas, and I think FL as well, but not in the Northeast. Thanks.
  • Options

Michaell said:

I'm fairly convinced the MF is regional, I've seen 0.0012 quoted over and over again in the Northeast, for me personally and from posts by other people. I'd be surprised if it was actually that most dealers are marking it up from 0.0009 to exactly 0.0012 by all of them. I wish there was a way to get a definitive official answer of the MF for a specific State or Region, as that MF difference results in a $30/mo payment difference. I've seen people reporting 0.0009 mostly on the West Coast and in Texas, and I think FL as well, but not in the Northeast. Thanks.
    The only numbers that I've seen that were different were for Illinois, because of their (now expired) method of taxing the entire sales price, rather than the monthly payment.

I show .00090 for both December and January - December for the southern region, January for the central region. We don't get data for all regions, unfortunately.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    furrtreefurrtree Member Posts: 5
    Does anyone have the updated lease numbers for the 2015 Gs350 AWD?  Looking for RV, MF and any incentives that are out there. Thanks in advance. 
  • Options
    furrtree said:

Does anyone have the updated lease numbers for the 2015 Gs350 AWD?  Looking for RV, MF and any incentives that are out there. Thanks in advance. 

What lease term? How many miles per year?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    furrtree said:

.00090 MF and 62% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr. $1800 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Curious about the $1800 lease cash. The research tab is not showing any Lexus incentives currently. There was a $1450 lease cash incentive in December, but that was very regional (FL had it, but entire Northeast did not from VA and up). Do you have any more info on where the $1800 is valid, or when it might show up on Edmunds so we can check by region using the zipcode? Thanks.
  • Options

Curious about the $1800 lease cash. The research tab is not showing any Lexus incentives currently. There was a $1450 lease cash incentive in December, but that was very regional (FL had it, but entire Northeast did not from VA and up). Do you have any more info on where the $1800 is valid, or when it might show up on Edmunds so we can check by region using the zipcode? Thanks.

Lease cash is a factory to dealer incentive and won't appear on Edmunds. The dealer can choose to pass along none, some or all of that to the customer.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    I usually see factory to dealer Lease Cash in the Edmunds incentives section. The $1450 from last month was there, and I've seen it for Infiniti and others. In any case, it's hard to use it without knowing where it is offered, as it might be regional like the last one. If it is confirmed to be a national incentive, that would really help. Thanks.
  • Options

I usually see factory to dealer Lease Cash in the Edmunds incentives section. The $1450 from last month was there, and I've seen it for Infiniti and others. In any case, it's hard to use it without knowing where it is offered, as it might be regional like the last one. If it is confirmed to be a national incentive, that would really help. Thanks.

As far as I can tell, the $1800 is national.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    kyfdx Posts: 31,489
    8:14AM
    furrtree said:
    Does anyone have the updated lease numbers for the 2015 Gs350 AWD? Looking for RV, MF and any incentives that are out there. Thanks in advance.

Thanks for info. What does the RV do if I go to a 10k/yr lease for 36 months?
  • Options
    furrtree said:

furrtree said:
    Does anyone have the updated lease numbers for the 2015 Gs350 AWD? Looking for RV, MF and any incentives that are out there. Thanks in advance.

Add 3% to go from 15K/yr to 10K/yr

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kyfdx said:

furrtree said:

furrtree said:

Add 3% to go from 15K/yr to 10K/yr
    Thanks KYFDX. That is a strong RV on that GS350.

• Options
    jlcfanjlcfan Member Posts: 11
    Dear Mod,

What is the RV for 24 months and 27 months (12k miles per year).
    Thanks!
  • Options
    jlcfan said:

Dear Mod,

What is the RV for 24 months and 27 months (12k miles per year).
    Thanks!

24/12 - 70%

27/12 - 69%

MF is .00090 and there is $1800 of lease cash available this month.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    kshankarkshankar Member Posts: 175
    Hello,
    can you give me the numbers for a 2015 Lexus GS 350 F sport for either 27 months or 36 months, 12K a year.
    thanks
    KRIS
  • Options
    kshankar said:

Hello,
    can you give me the numbers for a 2015 Lexus GS 350 F sport for either 27 months or 36 months, 12K a year.
    thanks
    KRIS

.00090 MF and 69%/64% residual. $1800 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    rbirns1rbirns1 Member Posts: 311
    ^ and the numbers for non-F sport 27/36 10k?
  • Options
    rbirns1 said:

^ and the numbers for non-F sport 27/36 10k?

All the GS350's have the same residual and MF. Add 1% from the numbers quoted above (12K) for 10K miles per year.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    aumikegaumikeg Member Posts: 1
    I am trying to get a feel for the cost of a single pay lease for a 2015 GS350. The new lease offers appear to be for 36 months, so I may need to wait until they are 27 months again. So... for a hypothetical, 27 month, single pay lease for an average GS350 with an MSRP around $55k, can anyone give me a ballpark on how much that would run (tax is in Alabama)? If not, how much of a discount does a typical single pay option provide? Also, is there a better luxury car manufacturer out there for single pay leases? I understand both sides of the single pay lease arguments, so no need for a lecture there. I am in law school and cannot get a loan right now, and my trade should cover a new lease. No credit issues.
  • Options
    mcb345mcb345 Member Posts: 32
    Has anyone seen / heard of $3500 "aged inventory dealer cash"? Edmunds.com actually listed this for the 2015 GS350 and GS350AWD. It states that the car must be on the dealer lot as of Jan 6, 2015 and goes through the year.
  • Options
    mcb345mcb345 Member Posts: 32
    mcb345 said:

Has anyone seen / heard of $3500 "aged inventory dealer cash"? Edmunds.com actually listed this for the 2015 GS350 and GS350AWD. It states that the car must be on the dealer lot as of Jan 6, 2015 and goes through the year.

Answered my own question actually... just for the 2014's I'm being told.
  • Options
    aumikeg said:

I am trying to get a feel for the cost of a single pay lease for a 2015 GS350. The new lease offers appear to be for 36 months, so I may need to wait until they are 27 months again. So... for a hypothetical, 27 month, single pay lease for an average GS350 with an MSRP around $55k, can anyone give me a ballpark on how much that would run (tax is in Alabama)? If not, how much of a discount does a typical single pay option provide? Also, is there a better luxury car manufacturer out there for single pay leases? I understand both sides of the single pay lease arguments, so no need for a lecture there. I am in law school and cannot get a loan right now, and my trade should cover a new lease. No credit issues.

A one pay lease reduces the MF by .00100, with a minimum MF of .00001.

We would need to know the selling price to model the payment. And, there are always 27 month residuals available, even if they aren't advertised.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    rbirns1rbirns1 Member Posts: 311
    Getting 2015 GS350 AWD today:

MSRP $54,895
    Sell price $50,800
    Less $1800 lease cash
    10k, 27 month, 70% resid, .0009 MF
    NY sales tax 8.625 rolled into payment
    $575/mo, just first month + DMV at signing.

Dealer is also installing remote start at no charge, and delivering the car to me (2 hours away) and taking back my lease-end ES300h. Easiest transaction ever.
  • Options
    rbirns1 said:

Getting 2015 GS350 AWD today:

MSRP $54,895
    Sell price $50,800
    Less $1800 lease cash
    10k, 27 month, 70% resid, .0009 MF
    NY sales tax 8.625 rolled into payment
    $575/mo, just first month + DMV at signing.

Dealer is also installing remote start at no charge, and delivering the car to me (2 hours away) and taking back my lease-end ES300h. Easiest transaction ever.

Excellent! Enjoy your new Lexus.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    crazydeocrazydeo Member Posts: 30
    Starting my search in Southern California today. Is the lease cash of $1800, MF of 0.00090, RV of 68% for 36 months lease with 15k miles for an F-Sport RWD still valid? If not please update me with the latest numbers. Also if anyone in So. Cal. can point me to an exceptional dealer they dealt with that would be a great help. Thank you for the help in advance. 
  • Options
    crazydeo said:

Starting my search in Southern California today. Is the lease cash of $1800, MF of 0.00090, RV of 68% for 36 months lease with 15k miles for an F-Sport RWD still valid? If not please update me with the latest numbers. Also if anyone in So. Cal. can point me to an exceptional dealer they dealt with that would be a great help. Thank you for the help in advance. 

68% residual is for 24/15. 36 mo, 15K/yr residual is 62%.

All of the other numbers are correct

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    crazydeocrazydeo Member Posts: 30
    Is this a good deal?
    MSRP:$57685
    Sale Price: $51888
    Down: $4800 w/$1800 lease cash included
    Monthly: $482
    36 month with 15k miles a year