2017 Ford Fusion Lease Deals and Prices

1235789

Comments

  • bosco125bosco125 Member Posts: 8
    Hello!  Could you please provide residual value and mf on a 2017 Ford Fusion SE AWD 36/15k?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,579
    bosco125 said:

    Hello!  Could you please provide residual value and mf on a 2017 Ford Fusion SE AWD 36/15k?

    What state? Ford numbers are regional.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bosco125bosco125 Member Posts: 8
    Michaell said:
    Hello!  Could you please provide residual value and mf on a 2017 Ford Fusion SE AWD 36/15k?
    What state? Ford numbers are regional.
    Doh! Sorry - Wisconsin. 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,579
    bosco125 said:


    Michaell said:

    bosco125 said:

    Hello!  Could you please provide residual value and mf on a 2017 Ford Fusion SE AWD 36/15k?

    What state? Ford numbers are regional.

    Doh! Sorry - Wisconsin. 

    46% and .50%

    $2500 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bosco125bosco125 Member Posts: 8
    Michaell said:
    Michaell said:
    Hello!  Could you please provide residual value and mf on a 2017 Ford Fusion SE AWD 36/15k?
    What state? Ford numbers are regional.
    Doh! Sorry - Wisconsin. 
    46% and .50% $2500 lease cash
    Thanks very much for your help. 

    My dealer is offering me a 2017 Fusion SE AWD 36/15k
     MSRP $32,290
    Selling Price $28,988
    Gross Cap Cost $29,633 (which I believe includes selling price and $645 acquisition fee)
    Cap Cost Reduction of $1,750
    Adjusted Cap Cost of $37,833
    Gov't fee of $174 (title/upfront taxes)
    Doc fee of $229

    Lease Payment of $401 
    Due at signing $934.57

    My hunch is that I should push for more bc you are saying that lease cash available of $2,250. They're making it look like they're giving me a rebate of $1,750, but really, my down payment is making up $534 of that (if you take out the $401 first
  • bosco125bosco125 Member Posts: 8
    Is that your read too?  The agreed-upon selling price seems decent, but it looks like they're not giving me anywhere near the $2,250 in available lease cash?
  • bosco125bosco125 Member Posts: 8
    Sorry for the confusion - I just rant the numbers on my end again.  I believe the $934.57 I pay at close is in fact first month's payment, tax, title, license, doc fee.  Regardless, the dealer is insisting that only $1,750 is available in lease cash as opposed to $2,500.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,579
    bosco125 said:


    Michaell said:


    Michaell said:

    Hello!  Could you please provide residual value and mf on a 2017 Ford Fusion SE AWD 36/15k?
    What state? Ford numbers are regional.

    Doh! Sorry - Wisconsin. 

    46% and .50%

    $2500 lease cash

    Thanks very much for your help. 

    My dealer is offering me a 2017 Fusion SE AWD 36/15k
     MSRP $32,290
    Selling Price $28,988
    Gross Cap Cost $29,633 (which I believe includes selling price and $645 acquisition fee)
    Cap Cost Reduction of $1,750
    Adjusted Cap Cost of $37,833
    Gov't fee of $174 (title/upfront taxes)
    Doc fee of $229

    Lease Payment of $401 
    Due at signing $934.57

    My hunch is that I should push for more bc you are saying that lease cash available of $2,250. They're making it look like they're giving me a rebate of $1,750, but really, my down payment is making up $534 of that (if you take out the $401 first
    bosco125 said:

    Is that your read too?  The agreed-upon selling price seems decent, but it looks like they're not giving me anywhere near the $2,250 in available lease cash?

    bosco125 said:

    Sorry for the confusion - I just rant the numbers on my end again.  I believe the $934.57 I pay at close is in fact first month's payment, tax, title, license, doc fee.  Regardless, the dealer is insisting that only $1,750 is available in lease cash as opposed to $2,500.

    Ford has several dozen regional numbers - and we don't have them all. The numbers I quoted are for MN; WI could very well be different in terms of lease cash.

    Check with multiple dealers, however, to confirm this; dealers are not required to pass along all of the lease cash to the consumer.

    Using your MSRP and adjusted cap ($27,833, I'm guessing you had a typo there), I get $369.51/mo before tax. Not sure what the tax rate is for you, but it looks close.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bosco125bosco125 Member Posts: 8
    Michaell said:
    Michaell said:
    Michaell said:
    Hello!  Could you please provide residual value and mf on a 2017 Ford Fusion SE AWD 36/15k?
    What state? Ford numbers are regional.
    Doh! Sorry - Wisconsin. 
    46% and .50% $2500 lease cash
    Thanks very much for your help. 

    My dealer is offering me a 2017 Fusion SE AWD 36/15k
     MSRP $32,290
    Selling Price $28,988
    Gross Cap Cost $29,633 (which I believe includes selling price and $645 acquisition fee)
    Cap Cost Reduction of $1,750
    Adjusted Cap Cost of $37,833
    Gov't fee of $174 (title/upfront taxes)
    Doc fee of $229

    Lease Payment of $401 
    Due at signing $934.57

    My hunch is that I should push for more bc you are saying that lease cash available of $2,250. They're making it look like they're giving me a rebate of $1,750, but really, my down payment is making up $534 of that (if you take out the $401 first
    Is that your read too?  The agreed-upon selling price seems decent, but it looks like they're not giving me anywhere near the $2,250 in available lease cash?
    Sorry for the confusion - I just rant the numbers on my end again.  I believe the $934.57 I pay at close is in fact first month's payment, tax, title, license, doc fee.  Regardless, the dealer is insisting that only $1,750 is available in lease cash as opposed to $2,500.
    Ford has several dozen regional numbers - and we don't have them all. The numbers I quoted are for MN; WI could very well be different in terms of lease cash. Check with multiple dealers, however, to confirm this; dealers are not required to pass along all of the lease cash to the consumer. Using your MSRP and adjusted cap ($27,833, I'm guessing you had a typo there), I get $369.51/mo before tax. Not sure what the tax rate is for you, but it looks close.
    Honestly, thank you so much for your assistance. One final request if you have time:  could u please let me know the residual value and MF on a 2017 Titanium Fusion AWD, 
  • bosco125bosco125 Member Posts: 8
    36/15k? Thanks again. You have been so helpful.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,579
    bosco125 said:

    36/15k? Thanks again. You have been so helpful.

    49% residual on the Titanium. Everything else should be the same.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bosco125bosco125 Member Posts: 8
    Could you please provide the RV and MF for a 2017 AWD Fusion Titanium in Wisconsin? Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,579
    bosco125 said:

    Could you please provide the RV and MF for a 2017 AWD Fusion Titanium in Wisconsin? Thank you!

    You asked this yesterday ... look at the post above yours for my response :smile:

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mapa87mapa87 Member Posts: 28
    Looking for MF and RV for 2017 Fusion Sport located in MA, 24/12 and 36/12. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,579
    mapa87 said:

    Looking for MF and RV for 2017 Fusion Sport located in MA, 24/12 and 36/12. Thanks!

    24/12 - 61% and 1.50%
    36/12 - 52% and .25%

    $2250 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • cjcargocjcargo Member Posts: 5
    edited March 2017
    Hi,
    Looking for MR and RV for 2017 Fusion Titanium FWD in FL (33141). 24/12 and 36/12. Also if its not too difficult the adjustment to take these to 15k. Thanks!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,579
    cjcargo said:

    Hi,
    Looking for MR and RV for 2017 Fusion Titanium FWD in FL (33141). 24/12 and 36/12. Also if its not too difficult the adjustment to take these to 15k. Thanks!!

    24/15 - 58% and 1.50%
    36/15 - 49% and .50%

    $1750 lease cash

    Add 2% for 12K

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ryancarfirst1ryancarfirst1 Member Posts: 12
    Hi there, could you give the MF and RV for 2017 Fusion SE w/ 1.5L EcoBoost in CA 95129. 24/12 and 36/12. Also if it's possible could you also give numbers for 24/15 and 36/15? Thanks in advance!
  • ryancarfirst1ryancarfirst1 Member Posts: 12

    Hi there, could you give the MF and RV for 2017 Fusion SE w/ 1.5L EcoBoost in CA 95129. 24/12 and 36/12. Also if it's possible could you also give numbers for 24/15 and 36/15? Thanks in advance!

    It's FWD
  • ryancarfirst1ryancarfirst1 Member Posts: 12

    Hi there, could you give the MF and RV for 2017 Fusion SE w/ 1.5L EcoBoost in CA 95129. 24/12 and 36/12. Also if it's possible could you also give numbers for 24/15 and 36/15? Thanks in advance!

    It's FWD
    Also, it'd be lovely to know if there's any incentives. And another dumb question would be, when calculating the expected monthly payments, should I use the pre-rebate MSRP or the after-rebate MSRP? Cuz on Ford's website I see it uses a MSRP after applied a $2,000 rebate.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,579

    Hi there, could you give the MF and RV for 2017 Fusion SE w/ 1.5L EcoBoost in CA 95129. 24/12 and 36/12. Also if it's possible could you also give numbers for 24/15 and 36/15? Thanks in advance!

    It's FWD
    Also, it'd be lovely to know if there's any incentives. And another dumb question would be, when calculating the expected monthly payments, should I use the pre-rebate MSRP or the after-rebate MSRP? Cuz on Ford's website I see it uses a MSRP after applied a $2,000 rebate.
    24/15 - 55% and 1.50%
    36/15 - 46% and .50%

    $2000 lease cash

    Residual is applied to the number at the bottom of the factory window sticker - pre negotiation and pre incentive.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bogeyman4everbogeyman4ever Member Posts: 16
    i'm looking for MF and residual - Fusion Sport 36/10 or 36/7.5 (if available) - NC/SC
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,579

    i'm looking for MF and residual - Fusion Sport 36/10 or 36/7.5 (if available) - NC/SC

    No 7500 mile allowance from Ford.

    53% and .50%. $1750 lease cash.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • gride619gride619 Member Posts: 11
    Looking for RV and MF for Platinum Energi in CA 36/10.5? Also if there's anything available and interesting for 39 mo term I'd be interested in that as well. Thanks in advance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,854
    gride619 said:

    Looking for RV and MF for Platinum Energi in CA 36/10.5? Also if there's anything available and interesting for 39 mo term I'd be interested in that as well. Thanks in advance.

    0.25% APR and 42% residual for 36 months
    0.50% APR and 40% residual for 39 months
    $7032 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,579

    Do you have the MF, residual, and incentives for Fusion Platinum awd/fwd and S ?

    What state, lease term and miles per year?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,579

    Michaell said:

    Do you have the MF, residual, and incentives for Fusion Platinum awd/fwd and S ?

    What state, lease term and miles per year?
    California 36/10
    thanks
    47% (S) or 52% (Platinum) and .50%

    $2000 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • imsissionimsission Member Posts: 14
    Looking for RV, MF and incentives for SE AWD 36/12 in RI
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,579
    imsission said:

    Looking for RV, MF and incentives for SE AWD 36/12 in RI

    48% and .25%

    $2250 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • murrr77murrr77 Member Posts: 27
    Please share the MF & Residual for a 2017 Fusion SE in Nebraska 68136, 36 mo 30k. Do the option packages affect residual? Also, is it just the 2k lease cash or any other offers?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,579
    murrr77 said:

    Please share the MF & Residual for a 2017 Fusion SE in Nebraska 68136, 36 mo 30k. Do the option packages affect residual? Also, is it just the 2k lease cash or any other offers?

    49% and .50%

    $2500 lease cash is the only incentive we see.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kenco81kenco81 Member Posts: 15
    edited March 2017
    Hi Everyone! Can somebody provide RV, MF and incentives for SE AWD 36Month/36K in NY Zip 10950? It has Equipment group 202A. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,579
    kenco81 said:

    Hi Everyone! Can somebody provide RV, MF and incentives for SE AWD 36Month/36K in NY Zip 10950? It has Equipment group 202A. Thanks!

    48% and .50%

    $2500 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • leasing_habitleasing_habit Member Posts: 19
    Can I please get the MF/rate and Residual for the Fusion Sport AWD in MN? 36 months / 10k miles.
    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,579

    Can I please get the MF/rate and Residual for the Fusion Sport AWD in MN? 36 months / 10k miles.
    Thanks

    53% and .50%

    $2500 lease cash.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • cjcargocjcargo Member Posts: 5
    Michaell said:
    Hi, Looking for MR and RV for 2017 Fusion Titanium FWD in FL (33141). 24/12 and 36/12. Also if its not too difficult the adjustment to take these to 15k. Thanks!!
    24/15 - 58% and 1.50% 36/15 - 49% and .50% $1750 lease cash Add 2% for 12K
    So dealer is telling me 49% and 1.25% for 36 months 12k. They have the ability to mark up this much?  Should I just walk and talk to another dealer?

    Thanks for your further input. 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,579
    cjcargo said:


    Michaell said:

    cjcargo said:

    Hi,
    Looking for MR and RV for 2017 Fusion Titanium FWD in FL (33141). 24/12 and 36/12. Also if its not too difficult the adjustment to take these to 15k. Thanks!!

    24/15 - 58% and 1.50%
    36/15 - 49% and .50%

    $1750 lease cash

    Add 2% for 12K

    So dealer is telling me 49% and 1.25% for 36 months 12k. They have the ability to mark up this much?  Should I just walk and talk to another dealer?

    Thanks for your further input. 

    Yes, they can mark it up that much.

    Politely tell them you won't sign a deal with an inflated MF; otherwise, try another dealer.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,854
    cjcargo said:


    Michaell said:

    cjcargo said:

    Hi,
    Looking for MR and RV for 2017 Fusion Titanium FWD in FL (33141). 24/12 and 36/12. Also if its not too difficult the adjustment to take these to 15k. Thanks!!

    24/15 - 58% and 1.50%
    36/15 - 49% and .50%

    $1750 lease cash

    Add 2% for 12K

    So dealer is telling me 49% and 1.25% for 36 months 12k. They have the ability to mark up this much?  Should I just walk and talk to another dealer?

    Thanks for your further input. 

    The dealer can't change the residual. It's 51% for 36/12. Maybe he is quoting a 39 month lease?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • cjcargocjcargo Member Posts: 5
    kyfdx said:
    Michaell said:
    Hi, Looking for MR and RV for 2017 Fusion Titanium FWD in FL (33141). 24/12 and 36/12. Also if its not too difficult the adjustment to take these to 15k. Thanks!!
    24/15 - 58% and 1.50% 36/15 - 49% and .50% $1750 lease cash Add 2% for 12K
    So dealer is telling me 49% and 1.25% for 36 months 12k. They have the ability to mark up this much?  Should I just walk and talk to another dealer?

    Thanks for your further input. 
    The dealer can't change the residual. It's 51% for 36/12. Maybe he is quoting a 39 month lease?
    She just confirmed 49% on 36/12 for on a FWD Titanium. Too much monkey business to me. 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,579
    cjcargo said:


    kyfdx said:

    cjcargo said:


    Michaell said:

    cjcargo said:

    Hi,
    Looking for MR and RV for 2017 Fusion Titanium FWD in FL (33141). 24/12 and 36/12. Also if its not too difficult the adjustment to take these to 15k. Thanks!!

    24/15 - 58% and 1.50%
    36/15 - 49% and .50%

    $1750 lease cash

    Add 2% for 12K

    So dealer is telling me 49% and 1.25% for 36 months 12k. They have the ability to mark up this much?  Should I just walk and talk to another dealer?

    Thanks for your further input. 
    The dealer can't change the residual. It's 51% for 36/12. Maybe he is quoting a 39 month lease?

    She just confirmed 49% on 36/12 for on a FWD Titanium. Too much monkey business to me. 

    Lots of Ford dealers out there. And, lots of good alternatives to the Fusion, as well.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • eoneal007eoneal007 Member Posts: 18
    Hi - can you provide April MF and RV for 2017 Fusion Sport AWD for 36/10kmi in 19403 (Eastern PA). Also, factory lease incentives? Thanks a million!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,579
    eoneal007 said:

    Hi - can you provide April MF and RV for 2017 Fusion Sport AWD for 36/10kmi in 19403 (Eastern PA). Also, factory lease incentives? Thanks a million!

    52% and .25%

    $2250 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • snu2snu2 Member Posts: 11
    Hi, do you have the MF and RV and incentives for a Fusion Titanium in Austin, TX? Looking for 36/15k. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,579
    snu2 said:

    Hi, do you have the MF and RV and incentives for a Fusion Titanium in Austin, TX? Looking for 36/15k. Thanks!

    48% and .50%

    $1750 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ec1ec1 Member Posts: 58
    Can you provide MF, residual and lease incentives for a 2017 Ford Fusion Energi Titanium 24mo/15k miles, 36mo/15k miles - zip 37027?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,579
    ec1 said:

    Can you provide MF, residual and lease incentives for a 2017 Ford Fusion Energi Titanium 24mo/15k miles, 36mo/15k miles - zip 37027?

    24/15 - 47% and 2.75%
    36/15 - 38% and .25%

    $6757 lease cash.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • joe5501joe5501 Member Posts: 5
    I'm looking for MF, residual, and lease incentives for (zip code 19120):
    2017 Ford Fusion Platinum AWD
    36months/12k miles

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,854
    joe5501 said:

    I'm looking for MF, residual, and lease incentives for (zip code 19120):
    2017 Ford Fusion Platinum AWD
    36months/12k miles

    0.25% APR and 50% residual
    $2250 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • john___25john___25 Member Posts: 29
    Would you please provide the MF, RV and lease incentives for '17 Fusion Platinum FWD and SE FWD? 24/12k and 36/12k. I'm in central Ohio. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,579
    john___25 said:

    Would you please provide the MF, RV and lease incentives for '17 Fusion Platinum FWD and SE FWD? 24/12k and 36/12k. I'm in central Ohio. Thank you!

    24/12 - 1.50% and 55% (SE) or 58% (Platinum)

    36/12 - .25% and 47% (SE) or 50% (Platinum)

    $2250 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.