Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2018 Audi Q5 Lease Deals and Prices

1394042444583

Comments

  • onc_doconc_doc Posts: 5
    Michaell said:
    I was quoted today (Miami,Fl) this on a 2018 q5 P+
    MSRP $51k - sales price $44,058
    MF 0.00205. Residual $28,688
    $616 x month. 
    MF is inflated? 

    Please help
    Yes, base rate is .00155 What lease term and how many miles is this quote for?
    36 months/12k miles
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,880
    onc_doc said:


    Michaell said:

    onc_doc said:

    I was quoted today (Miami,Fl) this on a 2018 q5 P+
    MSRP $51k - sales price $44,058
    MF 0.00205. Residual $28,688
    $616 x month. 
    MF is inflated? 

    Please help

    Yes, base rate is .00155

    What lease term and how many miles is this quote for?

    36 months/12k miles

    56% residual
    $1000 loyalty

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rj75525nrj75525n Posts: 4
    Hi, I am new to AUDI leases and new to leasing in Texas (just moved from NY). I am looking to lease a 2018 Prestige, what would be the RV and MF on a 36 month for either a 12k or 15k a year lease. Additionally what kind of incentives or rebates are typically available and what are most individuals seeing as a price off MSRP. Thanks in advance for your help.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,880
    rj75525n said:

    Hi, I am new to AUDI leases and new to leasing in Texas (just moved from NY). I am looking to lease a 2018 Prestige, what would be the RV and MF on a 36 month for either a 12k or 15k a year lease. Additionally what kind of incentives or rebates are typically available and what are most individuals seeing as a price off MSRP. Thanks in advance for your help.

    .00155 and 54% / 52%
    $1000 loyalty

    Target 6% off MSRP

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rj75525nrj75525n Posts: 4
    Michaell said:

    rj75525n said:

    Hi, I am new to AUDI leases and new to leasing in Texas (just moved from NY). I am looking to lease a 2018 Prestige, what would be the RV and MF on a 36 month for either a 12k or 15k a year lease. Additionally what kind of incentives or rebates are typically available and what are most individuals seeing as a price off MSRP. Thanks in advance for your help.

    .00155 and 54% / 52%
    $1000 loyalty

    Target 6% off MSRP
    Thank you. Does anyone know if it is practice in Texas to charge full purchase price taxes even on a lease? That is what the dealer is claiming to me.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,880
    rj75525n said:

    Michaell said:

    rj75525n said:

    Hi, I am new to AUDI leases and new to leasing in Texas (just moved from NY). I am looking to lease a 2018 Prestige, what would be the RV and MF on a 36 month for either a 12k or 15k a year lease. Additionally what kind of incentives or rebates are typically available and what are most individuals seeing as a price off MSRP. Thanks in advance for your help.

    .00155 and 54% / 52%
    $1000 loyalty

    Target 6% off MSRP
    Thank you. Does anyone know if it is practice in Texas to charge full purchase price taxes even on a lease? That is what the dealer is claiming to me.
    Yes that is correct. Unfortunately.

    Sometimes, the state will offer tax credits that brings the tax rate down from 6.25% to 1.25%. No rhyme or reason as to how or when they are offered.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sweismansweisman San DiegoPosts: 10
    Hi, I currently have a deal lined up for a 2018 Q5 premium plus with a $55,010 sticker. Dealer is offering it at a selling price of $51,821. 36 month with 10k per year. $3,000 down makes it $739.63 per month. They are also taking our 2017 Q5 which has 5 months left. The dealer is in San Diego.

    Is this a good deal?

    thanks in advance.
  • sweismansweisman San DiegoPosts: 10
    sweisman said:
    Hi, I currently have a deal lined up for a 2018 Q5 premium plus with a $55,010 sticker. Dealer is offering it at a selling price of $51,821. 36 month with 10k per year. $3,000 down makes it $739.63 per month. They are also taking our 2017 Q5 which has 5 months left. The dealer is in San Diego. Is this a good deal? thanks in advance.
    Update: actually putting $1500 down makes the payment $784.64. MF is 0.00195 and residual is 57%
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,880
    sweisman said:


    sweisman said:

    Hi, I currently have a deal lined up for a 2018 Q5 premium plus with a $55,010 sticker. Dealer is offering it at a selling price of $51,821. 36 month with 10k per year. $3,000 down makes it $739.63 per month. They are also taking our 2017 Q5 which has 5 months left. The dealer is in San Diego.

    Is this a good deal?

    thanks in advance.

    Update: actually putting $1500 down makes the payment $784.64. MF is 0.00195 and residual is 57%

    MF is marked up - base MF is .00155.

    Not a great deal.

    Are any of the remaining payments from the current lease being rolled over into the new lease?

    Regarding up front cash, we only recommend first payment and DMV costs - probably close to the $1500 in the second offer.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sweismansweisman San DiegoPosts: 10
    The remaining lease payments aren't rolled over.

    What would be a good target monthly payment?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    sweisman said:

    The remaining lease payments aren't rolled over.

    What would be a good target monthly payment?

    We need more information..
    Selling price?
    Adjusted CAP cost?
    How the 2017 lease is being handled? (no pull ahead program that we see)
    Tax rate?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • sweismansweisman San DiegoPosts: 10
    @kyfdx With the current payoff on the 2017 Q5, the dealership is taking the car into inventory and we are done with that vehicle. The selling price on the 18 is $51,821 and the car is being leased in San Diego, CA. We are putting $1500 down.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    sweisman said:

    @kyfdx With the current payoff on the 2017 Q5, the dealership is taking the car into inventory and we are done with that vehicle. The selling price on the 18 is $51,821 and the car is being leased in San Diego, CA. We are putting $1500 down.

    Is $1500 the total amount due at signing?
    Or, is it +1st payment, etc?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • sweismansweisman San DiegoPosts: 10
    1500 down plus first months etc.
  • shireeshshireesh Posts: 6
    I am thinking of P+ 2018 no extra packages in SoCal for 36/7.5 or 36/10. Audi website shows 45,500 + 975

    What would be a good deal for this with minimum down payment? What lease amount should I target? What would be MF & RV.

    My current car is 2009 BMW Z4, would it be better if I tradein at Audi or should I sell it off BMW?

    I think 7.5k miles would be enough for me. I am unsure whether going for 10k is cheaper upfront or paying for extra miles is better?

    Also, looking at the start of the thread, when the model was launched the RV was ~62% but now its down by ~5%. Do the buyer benefit by this or is better to buy the model right when it is launched?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,880
    edited April 2018
    shireesh said:

    I am thinking of P+ 2018 no extra packages in SoCal for 36/7.5 or 36/10. Audi website shows 45,500 + 975

    What would be a good deal for this with minimum down payment? What lease amount should I target? What would be MF & RV.

    My current car is 2009 BMW Z4, would it be better if I tradein at Audi or should I sell it off BMW?

    I think 7.5k miles would be enough for me. I am unsure whether going for 10k is cheaper upfront or paying for extra miles is better?

    Also, looking at the start of the thread, when the model was launched the RV was ~62% but now its down by ~5%. Do the buyer benefit by this or is better to buy the model right when it is launched?

    .00155 and 58% / 57%
    $1000 loyalty

    Target 6% off MSRP

    Get the number of miles you think you'll need - the extra 7500 miles will only cost you .16 per mile up front.

    Residuals are highest at the beginning of the model year, but so is the MF.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    sweisman said:


    sweisman said:

    Hi, I currently have a deal lined up for a 2018 Q5 premium plus with a $55,010 sticker. Dealer is offering it at a selling price of $51,821. 36 month with 10k per year. $3,000 down makes it $739.63 per month. They are also taking our 2017 Q5 which has 5 months left. The dealer is in San Diego.

    Is this a good deal?

    thanks in advance.

    Update: actually putting $1500 down makes the payment $784.64. MF is 0.00195 and residual is 57%
    sweisman said:

    1500 down plus first months etc.

    $51821
    +$895 acquisition fee
    -$1500 CAP reduction
    = $51216 Adjusted CAP cost
    $713.mo.+tax with .00195 MF
    $680/mo.+tax with .00155 MF (base)

    So, the payment looks to be accurate.
    I'd want the base money factor.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • biksdtwbiksdtw Posts: 4
    Hi

    Can you please provide the April MF and RV for a 2018 P+ and Prestige, 36/12 for Michigan.

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,880
    biksdtw said:

    Hi

    Can you please provide the April MF and RV for a 2018 P+ and Prestige, 36/12 for Michigan.

    Thanks

    .00155 and 56% (P+) or 54% (Prestige)
    $1000 loyalty

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • biksdtwbiksdtw Posts: 4
    Michaell said:

    biksdtw said:

    Hi

    Can you please provide the April MF and RV for a 2018 P+ and Prestige, 36/12 for Michigan.

    Thanks

    .00155 and 56% (P+) or 54% (Prestige)
    $1000 loyalty
    Thanks Michael.
  • Hi All, is $63,000 for a 2018 SQ5 Prestige with every package available except the Warm Weather Pack a good deal? I believe MSRP is $70,000.
  • four32ifour32i Posts: 2
    Working with two dealers right now. I live in WA but the dealer giving me the best deal (at least what seems to be the best deal) is in Oregon. They are calculating based on WA tax. I replied back asking why the tax quoted is over 10% since the sales tax rate in WA is 10%.

    Is this a decent deal? Supposed to be 8% off MSRP for Premium Plus. I asked to send a quote for Prestiege as well and I was told they can also do 8% off MSRP for Presteige


  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,880

    Hi All, is $63,000 for a 2018 SQ5 Prestige with every package available except the Warm Weather Pack a good deal? I believe MSRP is $70,000.

    10% off MSRP is a good discount for Audi.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,880
    four32i said:

    Working with two dealers right now. I live in WA but the dealer giving me the best deal (at least what seems to be the best deal) is in Oregon. They are calculating based on WA tax. I replied back asking why the tax quoted is over 10% since the sales tax rate in WA is 10%.

    Is this a decent deal? Supposed to be 8% off MSRP for Premium Plus. I asked to send a quote for Prestiege as well and I was told they can also do 8% off MSRP for Presteige


    Where is the reference to the acquisition fee?

    I think there is a small surcharge to the sales tax when you lease - I've seen other folks refer to 10.3% in WA.

    8% off MSRP is a decent discount; we generally recommend 6%.

    The Premium Plus is a better deal, given that the residual is 2% higher than the Prestige.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • four32ifour32i Posts: 2
    Michaell said:
    Working with two dealers right now. I live in WA but the dealer giving me the best deal (at least what seems to be the best deal) is in Oregon. They are calculating based on WA tax. I replied back asking why the tax quoted is over 10% since the sales tax rate in WA is 10%. Is this a decent deal? Supposed to be 8% off MSRP for Premium Plus. I asked to send a quote for Prestiege as well and I was told they can also do 8% off MSRP for Presteige
    Where is the reference to the acquisition fee? I think there is a small surcharge to the sales tax when you lease - I've seen other folks refer to 10.3% in WA. 8% off MSRP is a decent discount; we generally recommend 6%. The Premium Plus is a better deal, given that the residual is 2% higher than the Prestige.
    Thanks. I will ask about the acquisition fee. I hear you on the residual for the p+ BUT I really like what comes with the prestige.  The hud and bigger wheels in particular. 
  • Michaell said:

    Hi All, is $63,000 for a 2018 SQ5 Prestige with every package available except the Warm Weather Pack a good deal? I believe MSRP is $70,000.

    10% off MSRP is a good discount for Audi.
    Thanks, the sales person told me it was a great deal, best he has seen, wanted to make sure he wasn't pulling my leg!
  • coolguy10coolguy10 Posts: 2
    edited April 2018
    Could you let me know the April rates for MF and RV for the 2018 Q5 PP and prestige as well as the 2018 SQ5 PP and prestige. State of Illinois. Thanks !! Both 36/10
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,880
    coolguy10 said:

    Could you let me know the April rates for MF and RV for the 2018 Q5 PP and prestige as well as the 2018 SQ5 PP and prestige. State of Illinois. Thanks !! Both 36/10

    Q5 - .00155 and 57% (PP) or 55% (Prestige)
    SQ5 - .00199 and 62% (PP) or 61% (Prestige)
    $1000 loyalty

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • charliemike1charliemike1 OklahomaPosts: 6
    Hi, I am looking at a ex-loaner lease on a 2018 Q5 PP in Southern NJ/PA. How should I think about the residual since the car isn't new and has $6K miles? What would the MF be? 36/12 lease. Thanks!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,880

    Hi, I am looking at a ex-loaner lease on a 2018 Q5 PP in Southern NJ/PA. How should I think about the residual since the car isn't new and has $6K miles? What would the MF be? 36/12 lease. Thanks!!

    .00155 and 56% for 36/12

    There will be an adjustment to the residual for the miles - looks like .15/mile is the rate. Therefore, subtract $900 from the calculated residual.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.