2018 GMC Terrain Lease Deals and Prices

189101214

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 232,951
    drtodd101 said:

    Can I get mf, residual and incentives for zip 44118 for Terrain SLE FWD? Looking for 24 and 36 month with 7.5k and 10k miles. Also if you have loyalty/competitor incentives that would be great. Thanks

    24/10: .00088 MF and 64% residual
    36/10: .00088 MF and 57% residual

    $2050 lease cash
    +$1250 customer incentive

    7.5K/yr is not offered.
    No info on loyalty/conquest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • yjaganryjaganr Member Posts: 37
    Hi Can I get MF,Residual for Zip 95630
    2018 terrain FWD/AWD SLE 24/10,36/10
  • yjaganryjaganr Member Posts: 37
    yjaganr said:

    Hi Can I get MF,Residual for Zip 95630
    2018 terrain FWD/AWD SLE 24/10,36/10

    Please let me know current incentives too.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 232,951
    yjaganr said:

    yjaganr said:

    Hi Can I get MF,Residual for Zip 95630
    2018 terrain FWD/AWD SLE 24/10,36/10

    Please let me know current incentives too.
    24/10: .00088 MF and 64%/66% residual for FWD/AWD
    36/10: .00088 MF and 57%/58% residual for FWD/AWD

    $2050 lease cash
    +$1250 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • leasackleasack Member Posts: 112
    Is there a reason why the GMC website does not show the lease cash nor customer incentive listed for current offers for the described zip codes above? Do they not always list these incentives on the website? thanks.
  • DETstruDETstru Member Posts: 6
    edited August 2018
    Hello,

    Can I have the residual % and MF for:

    2018 Terrain SLE AWD
    36 months, 10k miles per year
    Zip code: 97005 (Oregon)

    Dealer is telling me 58% residual and 0.00125 MF

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,190
    leasack said:

    Is there a reason why the GMC website does not show the lease cash nor customer incentive listed for current offers for the described zip codes above? Do they not always list these incentives on the website? thanks.

    Can't tell you why GM does what they do with their web content. Sorry.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,190
    DETstru said:

    Hello,

    Can I have the residual % and MF for:

    2018 Terrain SLE AWD
    36 months, 10k miles per year
    Zip code: 97005 (Oregon)

    Dealer is telling me 58% residual and 0.00125 MF

    Thank you!

    .00088 and 58%
    Dealer can mark up MF for extra profit
    $2050 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • handro310handro310 Member Posts: 8
    edited August 2018
    Hello,

    Could i get MF and RV on Terrain SLE FWD in 85041

    36 months at 12 and 15k

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,190
    handro310 said:

    Hello,

    Could i get MF and RV on Terrain SLE FWD in 85041

    36 months at 12 and 15k

    Thank you!

    .00088 and 56% / 54%
    $2050 lease cash
    +$750 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rags2richesrags2riches Member Posts: 19
    Could I get MF and RV in 60031 on GMC Terrain SLE FWD and SLT FWD for 36/10 and any current lease incentives/cash. Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,190

    Could I get MF and RV in 60031 on GMC Terrain SLE FWD and SLT FWD for 36/10 and any current lease incentives/cash. Thanks

    .00088 and 57% (SLE) or 56% (SLT)
    $2050 lease case
    +$1250 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tdk521tdk521 Member Posts: 3
    Hello,

    Considering a 2018 Terrain SLT FWD 1.5 with convenience package in 08736

    24 vs 36 with 10k
    MF and RV
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 232,951
    tdk521 said:

    Hello,

    Considering a 2018 Terrain SLT FWD 1.5 with convenience package in 08736

    24 vs 36 with 10k
    MF and RV

    .00088 MF
    63%/56% residual for 24/36 mo
    $2050 lease case
    +$1250 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mrlineguymrlineguy Member Posts: 45
    Hi,

    I’m also looking into the following:

    2018 GMC Terrain SLT FWD 1.5L

    24/36
    10k/12k

    Zip Code 60137

    Again, thanks for the help!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,190
    mrlineguy said:

    Hi,

    I’m also looking into the following:

    2018 GMC Terrain SLT FWD 1.5L

    24/36
    10k/12k

    Zip Code 60137

    Again, thanks for the help!

    12K
    .00088 and 62% / 55%
    $2050 lease cash
    +$1250 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tdonahoetdonahoe Member Posts: 28
    edited August 2018
    Can I get MF residual and incentives for SLE AWD & FWD for 24/10 and 36/10 for zip code 08810?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,190
    tdonahoe said:

    Can I get MF residual and incentives for SLE AWD & FWD for 24/10 and 36/10 for zip code 08810?

    .00088 and 64% / 57% (FWD) or 66% / 58% (AWD)
    $2050 lease cash
    +$1250 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rags2richesrags2riches Member Posts: 19
    Can I get MF and RV in 60031 for 2018 Terrain SLE FWD for 24/10 and 39/10. Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,190

    Can I get MF and RV in 60031 for 2018 Terrain SLE FWD for 24/10 and 39/10. Thanks

    .00088 and 64% / 55%
    $2050 lease cash
    +$1250 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • LFNJLFNJ Member Posts: 7
    edited August 2018
    Hey Michaell,

    Thanks for doing this. I’ve called a lot of local stores and none of them want to provide me with the MF or Residual details. I rather not bother you and I’m wondering how I would go about getting this info on my own.

    I’m looking for a GMC Terrain, excellent credit in the Monmouth county NJ area. The car I want is an 2019/2018 AWD SLE 2.0 Terraine 36/15k. I would also settle for a 2018 AWD SLE 1.5 with the same lease terms. Can you help out with providing the R/MF details? 36/15k 

    Zip 07701

  • magnoliamagnolia Member Posts: 1
    Can I get MF and RV in 23059 for 2018 Terrain SLE FWD/AWD for 24/10 and 24/12 Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,190
    LFNJ said:

    Hey Michaell,

    Thanks for doing this. I’ve called a lot of local stores and none of them want to provide me with the MF or Residual details. I rather not bother you and I’m wondering how I would go about getting this info on my own.

    I’m looking for a GMC Terrain, excellent credit in the Monmouth county NJ area. The car I want is an 2019/2018 AWD SLE 2.0 Terraine 36/15k. I would also settle for a 2018 AWD SLE 1.5 with the same lease terms. Can you help out with providing the R/MF details? 36/15k 

    Zip 07701

    The information is confidential; we don't mind you asking us for it.

    Engine type doesn't matter; just the trim level.

    .00088 and 55%
    $2050 lease cash
    +$1250 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,190
    magnolia said:

    Can I get MF and RV in 23059 for 2018 Terrain SLE FWD/AWD for 24/10 and 24/12 Thank you

    .00088 and 62% (FWD) or 64% (AWD)
    $2050 lease cash
    +$1250 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • LFNJLFNJ Member Posts: 7
    Michaell said:
    Hey Michaell,

    Thanks for doing this. I’ve called a lot of local stores and none of them want to provide me with the MF or Residual details. I rather not bother you and I’m wondering how I would go about getting this info on my own.

    I’m looking for a GMC Terrain, excellent credit in the Monmouth county NJ area. The car I want is an 2019/2018 AWD SLE 2.0 Terraine 36/15k. I would also settle for a 2018 AWD SLE 1.5 with the same lease terms. Can you help out with providing the R/MF details? 36/15k 

    Zip 07701

    The information is confidential; we don't mind you asking us for it. Engine type doesn't matter; just the trim level. .00088 and 55% $2050 lease cash +$1250 customer incentive

    Wonderful, thank you Michaell,

    Are those numbers the same for both for both 18 and 19?

    If it’s not too much to ask, can I get the R/MF for 36/15k on an awd 2018 Denali?

    Thank you. 




  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,190
    LFNJ said:


    Michaell said:

    LFNJ said:

    Hey Michaell,

    Thanks for doing this. I’ve called a lot of local stores and none of them want to provide me with the MF or Residual details. I rather not bother you and I’m wondering how I would go about getting this info on my own.

    I’m looking for a GMC Terrain, excellent credit in the Monmouth county NJ area. The car I want is an 2019/2018 AWD SLE 2.0 Terraine 36/15k. I would also settle for a 2018 AWD SLE 1.5 with the same lease terms. Can you help out with providing the R/MF details? 36/15k 

    Zip 07701

    The information is confidential; we don't mind you asking us for it.

    Engine type doesn't matter; just the trim level.

    .00088 and 55%
    $2050 lease cash
    +$1250 customer incentive

    Wonderful, thank you Michaell,

    Are those numbers the same for both for both 18 and 19?

    If it’s not too much to ask, can I get the R/MF for 36/15k on an awd 2018 Denali?

    Thank you. 






    2018 Terrain Denali
    .00088 and 52%
    Same incentives

    The 2019 Terrain lease thread is here:

    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/51633/gmc/terrain/2019-gmc-terrain-lease-questions#latest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • chipper309chipper309 Member Posts: 3
    Can i get lease mf and residual for an AWD denali for a 36/15k. zip is 84094

    thanks so much!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,190

    Can i get lease mf and residual for an AWD denali for a 36/15k. zip is 84094

    thanks so much!

    .00088 and 52%
    $2050 lease cash
    +$750 customer incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • AlexMMAlexMM Member Posts: 161
    Can I please have number for 24 and 36, 15K mile per year , for SLE/SLT , FWD for zip code 32095?
    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 232,951
    AlexMM said:

    Can I please have number for 24 and 36, 15K mile per year , for SLE/SLT , FWD for zip code 32095?
    Thanks

    SLE: .00088 MF and 62%/54% residual for 24/36 mo..
    Subtract 1% from residual for SLT

    $2050 lease cash
    +$750 customer incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • TommyTommy Member Posts: 13
    Kindly requesting mf and rv on 2018 fwd slt 24/12k in 48306
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 232,951
    Tommy said:

    Kindly requesting mf and rv on 2018 fwd slt 24/12k in 48306

    .00088 MF and 62% residual

    $2050 lease cash
    +$1250 customer incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • SpringsalesSpringsales Member Posts: 3
    FWD Denali 36/10, 36/12, 39/10, 39/12? Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,190

    FWD Denali 36/10, 36/12, 39/10, 39/12? Thank you!

    ZIP code?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • SpringsalesSpringsales Member Posts: 3
    Michaell said:
    FWD Denali 36/10, 36/12, 39/10, 39/12? Thank you!
    ZIP code?
    34695
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,190


    Michaell said:

    FWD Denali 36/10, 36/12, 39/10, 39/12? Thank you!

    ZIP code?

    34695

    .00088 and 54% (36/12) or 52% (39/12)
    $2050 lease cash
    +$750 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mpower22mpower22 Member Posts: 50
    mpower22 said:
    Can I get Residual, MF, and incentives for a FWD SLE 1.5 24month/24K miles in 22025?

    .00088 MF and 63% residual
    $2050 lease cash
    +$1250 customer incentive

    Any changes to the numbers for September?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,190
    mpower22 said:

    mpower22 said:
    Can I get Residual, MF, and incentives for a FWD SLE 1.5 24month/24K miles in 22025?

    .00088 MF and 63% residual
    $2050 lease cash
    +$1250 customer incentive

    Any changes to the numbers for September?

    Only change is $1500 customer incentive for September

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mm3846mm3846 Member Posts: 8
    MF and RV for Terrain SLE AWD and FWD 10k/24 for 11792. Thanks!!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,190
    mm3846 said:

    MF and RV for Terrain SLE AWD and FWD 10k/24 for 11792. Thanks!!

    .00099 and 64% (FWD) or 66% (AWD)
    $2050 lease cash
    +$1250 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • HaroldmaxHaroldmax Member Posts: 6
    Can I get the MF and RV for AWD SLE 24/12 and 36/12 in 84101?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,190
    Haroldmax said:

    Can I get the MF and RV for AWD SLE 24/12 and 36/12 in 84101?

    .00099 and 65%
    .00098 and 57%
    $2050 lease cash
    +$750 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ApplephanApplephan Member Posts: 51
    MF and RV for AWD SLE 24/15 and 36/15 in 07960?
    Tier 1 Credit

    Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 232,951
    Applephan said:

    MF and RV for AWD SLE 24/15 and 36/15 in 07960?
    Tier 1 Credit

    Thank you

    .00099 MF and 64% residual
    .00098 MF and 55% residual

    $2050 lease cash
    +$1250 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • SDG1776SDG1776 Member Posts: 4
    edited September 2018
    Hi, Can you please provide base MF & Residual for 2018 GMC Terrian SLT AWD for 36/15K in the 01604 Massachusetts zip?
    Also and current rebates and incentives and when they expire?

    Thanks!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 232,951
    SDG1776 said:

    Hi, Can you please provide base MF & Residual for 2018 GMC Terrian SLT AWD for 36/15K in the 01604 Massachusetts zip?
    Also and current rebates and incentives and when they expire?

    Thanks!!

    .00098 MF and 54% residual
    $2050 lease cash
    +$1250 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ddeliberddeliber Member Posts: 19
    Can you please proved MF and residual for an 18 Terrain SLT AWD Diesel for 36/12. Zip is 01760,
    Also do you know GMC's lease inception/acquisition fee?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,190
    ddeliber said:

    Can you please proved MF and residual for an 18 Terrain SLT AWD Diesel for 36/12. Zip is 01760,
    Also do you know GMC's lease inception/acquisition fee?

    .00098 and 56%
    $2050 lease cash
    +$1250 customer incentive

    $595 acquisition fee

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • pal1221pal1221 Member Posts: 25
    edited September 2018
    Can I get the MF and Residual for the AWD SLE 36m 12k and also the AWD SLT 36m 12k for zip code 10710.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 232,951
    pal1221 said:

    Can I get the MF and Residual for the AWD SLE 36m 12k and also the AWD SLT 36m 12k for zip code 10710.

    .00098 MF
    57%/56% residual for SLE/SLT
    $2050 lease cash
    +$1250 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.