2018 GMC Terrain Lease Deals and Prices

1679111214

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 233,067
    btothed said:

    Hi, can you please share the RV/MF/Incentives for a GMC Terrain SLE, SLT with Infotainment II, and Denali? Looking for 36/12k, located in 32601. Thanks!

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Brian DBrian D Member Posts: 81
    kyfdx said:

    btothed said:

    Hi, can you please share the RV/MF/Incentives for a GMC Terrain SLE, SLT with Infotainment II, and Denali? Looking for 36/12k, located in 32601. Thanks!

    FWD or AWD?
    FWD please.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,431
    btothed said:

    kyfdx said:

    btothed said:

    Hi, can you please share the RV/MF/Incentives for a GMC Terrain SLE, SLT with Infotainment II, and Denali? Looking for 36/12k, located in 32601. Thanks!

    FWD or AWD?
    FWD please.
    .00117 and 55% (SLE), 54% (SLT) or 55% (Denali)
    $2550 lease cash for all three trims

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Brian DBrian D Member Posts: 81
    edited April 2018
    Michaell said:

    btothed said:

    kyfdx said:

    btothed said:

    Hi, can you please share the RV/MF/Incentives for a GMC Terrain SLE, SLT with Infotainment II, and Denali? Looking for 36/12k, located in 32601. Thanks!

    FWD or AWD?
    FWD please.
    .00117 and 55% (SLE), 54% (SLT) or 55% (Denali)
    $2550 lease cash for all three trims
    Dealer claims residual is only 54% on the SLE for 36/12k from GM, he showed me GM website that showed 52 + 2 points. Any other factors or are they marking it up?

    Also, can you provide SLE numbers for 24/12k? I think I found my deal, I just need to make sure it checks out!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,431
    btothed said:

    Michaell said:

    btothed said:

    kyfdx said:

    btothed said:

    Hi, can you please share the RV/MF/Incentives for a GMC Terrain SLE, SLT with Infotainment II, and Denali? Looking for 36/12k, located in 32601. Thanks!

    FWD or AWD?
    FWD please.
    .00117 and 55% (SLE), 54% (SLT) or 55% (Denali)
    $2550 lease cash for all three trims
    Dealer claims residual is only 54% on the SLE for 36/12k from GM, he showed me GM website that showed 52 + 2 points. Any other factors or are they marking it up?

    Also, can you provide SLE numbers for 24/12k? I think I found my deal, I just need to make sure it checks out!
    I show 54% for 36/12 on SLE AWD

    For 24/12, .00135 and 63% (FWD) or 65% (AWD)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Brian DBrian D Member Posts: 81
    Michaell said:

    btothed said:

    Michaell said:

    btothed said:

    kyfdx said:

    btothed said:

    Hi, can you please share the RV/MF/Incentives for a GMC Terrain SLE, SLT with Infotainment II, and Denali? Looking for 36/12k, located in 32601. Thanks!

    FWD or AWD?
    FWD please.
    .00117 and 55% (SLE), 54% (SLT) or 55% (Denali)
    $2550 lease cash for all three trims
    Dealer claims residual is only 54% on the SLE for 36/12k from GM, he showed me GM website that showed 52 + 2 points. Any other factors or are they marking it up?

    Also, can you provide SLE numbers for 24/12k? I think I found my deal, I just need to make sure it checks out!
    I show 54% for 36/12 on SLE AWD

    For 24/12, .00135 and 63% (FWD) or 65% (AWD)
    It is definitely SLE FWD. Either way, the 24/12k numbers work out better. Thanks so much for the information!
  • yeahitsmeyeahitsme Member Posts: 22
    Hi,
    Could you share RV/ and MF for 2018 GMC TERRAIN AWD SLT please

    24 month / 12K

    Zip code 90277

    Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 233,067
    yeahitsme said:

    Hi,
    Could you share RV/ and MF for 2018 GMC TERRAIN AWD SLT please

    24 month / 12K

    Zip code 90277

    Thank you

    .00135 MF and 64% residual
    $2550 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • yeahitsmeyeahitsme Member Posts: 22
    kyfdx said:

    yeahitsme said:

    Hi,
    Could you share RV/ and MF for 2018 GMC TERRAIN AWD SLT please

    24 month / 12K

    Zip code 90277

    Thank you

    .00135 MF and 64% residual
    $2550 lease cash
    Looks like residual is better on SLE AWD at 65%

    Thank you kyfdx
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 233,067
    yeahitsme said:

    kyfdx said:

    yeahitsme said:

    Hi,
    Could you share RV/ and MF for 2018 GMC TERRAIN AWD SLT please

    24 month / 12K

    Zip code 90277

    Thank you

    .00135 MF and 64% residual
    $2550 lease cash
    Looks like residual is better on SLE AWD at 65%

    Thank you kyfdx
    Yes.. on the 24 month term, the SLE residual is 1% higher

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jpd1979jpd1979 Member Posts: 143
    How does the FWD SLE look this month at 24/15 and 36/15? Thanks again for the info.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,431
    jpd1979 said:

    How does the FWD SLE look this month at 24/15 and 36/15? Thanks again for the info.

    .00150 and 62%
    .00133 and 53%
    $2550 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • yeahitsmeyeahitsme Member Posts: 22
    Hi,
    Could you share this months number for
    2018 GMC TERRAIN AWD SLT
    2018 GMC TERRAIN AWD SLE
    2018 GMC TERRAIN FWD SLE

    Term 24/12k
    Zip code: 90277

    Also do you know the rebate number for having a competitive lease?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,431
    yeahitsme said:

    Hi,
    Could you share this months number for
    2018 GMC TERRAIN AWD SLT
    2018 GMC TERRAIN AWD SLE
    2018 GMC TERRAIN FWD SLE

    Term 24/12k
    Zip code: 90277

    Also do you know the rebate number for having a competitive lease?

    .00150 and 64% (AWD SLT), 65% (AWD SLE) or 63% (FWD SLE)
    $2550 lease cash

    No information on conquest incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 233,067
    yeahitsme said:

    Hi,
    Could you share this months number for
    2018 GMC TERRAIN AWD SLT
    2018 GMC TERRAIN AWD SLE
    2018 GMC TERRAIN FWD SLE

    Term 24/12k
    Zip code: 90277

    Also do you know the rebate number for having a competitive lease?

    .00150 MF
    64%/65%/63% residual, respectively
    $2550 lease cash

    The only conquest incentives I see are "private offer" incentives, meaning GM sent you a letter.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • houston_marcohouston_marco Member Posts: 40
    Can I get the the RV, MF and rebates for a SLE FWD for 24/10K and 36/10K in Texas, 77381

    Thanks in advance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 233,067

    Can I get the the RV, MF and rebates for a SLE FWD for 24/10K and 36/10K in Texas, 77381

    Thanks in advance.

    .00150 MF and 64% residual
    .00133 MF and 56% residual
    $2550 lease cash
    $1500 other lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • schmatschmatschmatschmat Member Posts: 44
    Could you clarify on the "$1500 other lease incentives" - as in whether there is a specific model / geography / etc. to qualify for that additional rebate?

    Also looking for numbers on an SLT AWD for 36/10k and 24/10k in SE Michigan. Current GM Lessee.
  • schmatschmatschmatschmat Member Posts: 44
    Also Denali AWD if there is a residual value difference from the SLT please.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 233,067

    Could you clarify on the "$1500 other lease incentives" - as in whether there is a specific model / geography / etc. to qualify for that additional rebate?

    Also looking for numbers on an SLT AWD for 36/10k and 24/10k in SE Michigan. Current GM Lessee.

    .00150 MF and 65% residual
    .00133 MF anb 56% residual
    $2550 lease cash
    $500 GM Select Market Incremental CCR Program

    Incentives are market/trim dependent.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • wriesgowriesgo Member Posts: 1
    May I please have the numbers for a Denali trim FWD at 39/10 and 36/12 33024 South Florida. Thank You
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 233,067
    wriesgo said:

    May I please have the numbers for a Denali trim FWD at 39/10 and 36/12 33024 South Florida. Thank You

    12K/yr
    .00133 MF and 55%/53% residual for 36/39 mo
    Add 1% for 10K/yr
    $2550 lease cash
    $500 additional lease incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kicknoonskicknoons Member Posts: 2
    Could I please get numbers for the SLE trim at 24/15 in zip 48310? I have loyalty and conquest if you have those numbers as well. Also, how can I get flex cash from a dealer. Can I ask for it during negotiation? Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,431
    kicknoons said:

    Could I please get numbers for the SLE trim at 24/15 in zip 48310? I have loyalty and conquest if you have those numbers as well. Also, how can I get flex cash from a dealer. Can I ask for it during negotiation? Thanks.

    FWD or AWD?

    No info on loyalty, conquest or flex cash incentives.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kicknoonskicknoons Member Posts: 2
    Michaell said:

    kicknoons said:

    Could I please get numbers for the SLE trim at 24/15 in zip 48310? I have loyalty and conquest if you have those numbers as well. Also, how can I get flex cash from a dealer. Can I ask for it during negotiation? Thanks.

    FWD or AWD?

    No info on loyalty, conquest or flex cash incentives.
    FWD please
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,431
    kicknoons said:

    Michaell said:

    kicknoons said:

    Could I please get numbers for the SLE trim at 24/15 in zip 48310? I have loyalty and conquest if you have those numbers as well. Also, how can I get flex cash from a dealer. Can I ask for it during negotiation? Thanks.

    FWD or AWD?

    No info on loyalty, conquest or flex cash incentives.
    FWD please
    .00150 and 62%
    $2550 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • magnus0322magnus0322 Member Posts: 9
    Can I please get the RV and incentives in 33351 for an SLE 36/12k and 36/10k
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,431

    Can I please get the RV and incentives in 33351 for an SLE 36/12k and 36/10k

    Assuming FWD, .00133 and 55% for 36/12
    $2550 lease cash
    Add 1% for 10K

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tclerissetclerisse Member Posts: 40
    Hello can I please have RV/MF,

    AWD Denali, 24/10, 36/10 for 92630?

    thanks!!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,431
    tclerisse said:

    Hello can I please have RV/MF,

    AWD Denali, 24/10, 36/10 for 92630?

    thanks!!

    .00150 and 64%
    .00133 and 56%
    $2550 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dough419dough419 Member Posts: 57
    Cold I please get numbers for Terrain SLT and Denali AWD 24/15 and 36/15 zip code 43604 (Ohio)
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,431
    dough419 said:

    Cold I please get numbers for Terrain SLT and Denali AWD 24/15 and 36/15 zip code 43604 (Ohio)

    24/15 - .00150 and 63% (SLT) or 62% (Denali)
    36/15 - .00133 and 53% (both)
    $2550 lease cash
    $500 regional incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bigdaddyxxlbigdaddyxxl Member Posts: 39
    Hello,

    Can I please get the numbers on GMC Terrain AWD SLE, SLT, SLE Diesel, and SLT Diesel for 36/10k or other if better rates?


    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 233,067

    Hello,

    Can I please get the numbers on GMC Terrain AWD SLE, SLT, SLE Diesel, and SLT Diesel for 36/10k or other if better rates?


    Thank you!

    Sure, what ZIP?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bigdaddyxxlbigdaddyxxl Member Posts: 39
    kyfdx said:

    Hello,

    Can I please get the numbers on GMC Terrain AWD SLE, SLT, SLE Diesel, and SLT Diesel for 36/10k or other if better rates?


    Thank you!

    Sure, what ZIP?
    20878, thank you.
  • schmatschmatschmatschmat Member Posts: 44
    Could I get rates on an AWD SLT for 27/10k and 39/10k? Zip is 48144
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 233,067

    kyfdx said:

    Hello,

    Can I please get the numbers on GMC Terrain AWD SLE, SLT, SLE Diesel, and SLT Diesel for 36/10k or other if better rates?


    Thank you!

    Sure, what ZIP?
    20878, thank you.
    .00133 MF and 57%/56% residual for SLE/SLT (either engine)
    $2550 lease cash
    $500 regional incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 233,067

    Could I get rates on an AWD SLT for 27/10k and 39/10k? Zip is 48144

    .00150 MF and 63% residual
    .00133 MF and 54% residual

    $2550 lease cash
    $500 regional incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • schmatschmatschmatschmat Member Posts: 44
    Thought I'd share a few things, and ask a quick question. First off, we get employee pricing. Dealer is selling car for 1,000 below employee price, and right now there are $4300 in rebates (more if you have conquest). I'm showing $2550 lease cash, $750 cap cost reduction, $500 regional incentive, and $500 lease loyalty.

    Question is this - MSRP on the SLT AWD is $35,545, which puts my purchase price of $31,700 at about 11% under, and puts my payment just under $300 a month (basically all terms are the same, 39 months seems to be the sweet spot right now). HOWEVER, in the dealer software, which they say is all numbers provided by GMFS, the MSRP they use is $34590. I thought maybe the $995 delivery fee may not be included in lease MSRP, but that math doesn't work. Any idea why their MSRP would be different? It sort of kills the deal, as then my purchase price is only 7% below MSRP, and the payment jumps about 25 bucks a month.
  • g_wong14g_wong14 Member Posts: 41
    Hi, may I know the rv and mf for the Terrain SLE Awd for 24/10 and 36/10? 01970 thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 233,067

    Thought I'd share a few things, and ask a quick question. First off, we get employee pricing. Dealer is selling car for 1,000 below employee price, and right now there are $4300 in rebates (more if you have conquest). I'm showing $2550 lease cash, $750 cap cost reduction, $500 regional incentive, and $500 lease loyalty.

    Question is this - MSRP on the SLT AWD is $35,545, which puts my purchase price of $31,700 at about 11% under, and puts my payment just under $300 a month (basically all terms are the same, 39 months seems to be the sweet spot right now). HOWEVER, in the dealer software, which they say is all numbers provided by GMFS, the MSRP they use is $34590. I thought maybe the $995 delivery fee may not be included in lease MSRP, but that math doesn't work. Any idea why their MSRP would be different? It sort of kills the deal, as then my purchase price is only 7% below MSRP, and the payment jumps about 25 bucks a month.

    Have you seen the window sticker on that particular unit? If not, it's possible you aren't negotiating on the car you think you are. Other than that, I don't have an answer.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 233,067
    g_wong14 said:

    Hi, may I know the rv and mf for the Terrain SLE Awd for 24/10 and 36/10? 01970 thank you!

    .00150 MF and 66% residual
    .00133 MF and 57% residual

    $2550 lease cash
    $500 market cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • lempwm33lempwm33 Member Posts: 3
    Good evening,

    Can I please get MF, Residual and Incentives available for SLE and SLT FWD in North Carolina (27614). 36/12 and 36/15.

    Thank you so much!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 233,067
    lempwm33 said:

    Good evening,

    Can I please get MF, Residual and Incentives available for SLE and SLT FWD in North Carolina (27614). 36/12 and 36/15.

    Thank you so much!!

    36/15
    .00133 MF and 53%/52% residual for FWD/AWD
    $2550 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • robzilla84robzilla84 Member Posts: 2
    Mf and residual for 2018 gmc terrain sle fwd.

    39 months/12k miles .....also 39 months/15k miles

    Indiana 46038...... thank you
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,431

    Mf and residual for 2018 gmc terrain sle fwd.

    39 months/12k miles .....also 39 months/15k miles

    Indiana 46038...... thank you

    .00133 and 53% / 51%
    $2550 lease cash
    $500 regional incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jpd1979jpd1979 Member Posts: 143
    Figure I'll take one last shot before my GM rewards expire at the end of the month. Any word on programs for the FWD SLE, 24/15 and 36/15, zip code 08619? Thanks in advance.
  • davidlb1davidlb1 Member Posts: 8
    FWD SLE 24/10 zip 76034 MF, RV, and incentives please.
  • 5miley175miley17 Member Posts: 12
    edited June 2018
    Hello! What are the June numbers for Terrain SLE/SLT and Denali for 48313? AWD 24/15k, any lease cash? Thanks in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 233,067
    jpd1979 said:

    Figure I'll take one last shot before my GM rewards expire at the end of the month. Any word on programs for the FWD SLE, 24/15 and 36/15, zip code 08619? Thanks in advance.

    .00155 MF and 62% residual
    .00138 MF and 53% residual
    $2050 lease cash
    +$1250 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.