2019 BMW X3 Lease Deals and Prices

191012141553

Comments

  • zbob2zbob2 OregonMember Posts: 18
    Financing incentives for 97401? X3 xdrive30i
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,681
    zbob2 said:

    Financing incentives for 97401? X3 xdrive30i

    $2000 APR credit and 2.89% up to 60 months

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tomorrowlandtomorrowland Member Posts: 5
    Hi,

    What's the RV and MF for 2019 X3 M40i 36/10 lease? Zip code is 98033

    And I have asked two dealerships around and the max they could do is 4K off MSRP, is there more room to negotiate?

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,681

    Hi,

    What's the RV and MF for 2019 X3 M40i 36/10 lease? Zip code is 98033

    And I have asked two dealerships around and the max they could do is 4K off MSRP, is there more room to negotiate?

    Thanks!

    .00182 and 59%

    We don't track pricing, but Edmunds does:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jpradsjprads Member Posts: 12
    Looking for expected lease deal for 2019 x3 xdrive30i with MF and RV
    3 years/ 12k. zip 06890

    BMW dealer offering 1500 BMW finance deal and $450 lease credit on old vehicle whose lease expires in January. Curious to know what other users got off MSRP without any BWM credits etc for sale price with purchase this month.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,770
    jprads said:

    Looking for expected lease deal for 2019 x3 xdrive30i with MF and RV
    3 years/ 12k. zip 06890

    BMW dealer offering 1500 BMW finance deal and $450 lease credit on old vehicle whose lease expires in January. Curious to know what other users got off MSRP without any BWM credits etc for sale price with purchase this month.

    .00182 MF and 58% residual

    If you are looking for pricing, I'd scroll back four or five pages, and start reading.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • popov411popov411 Boston maMember Posts: 1
    Hi

    What's the RV and MF for:

    2019 X3 M40i 36/12 Zip code is 01520

    2018 X3 M40i 36/12 Zip code is 01520
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,770
    popov411 said:

    Hi

    What's the RV and MF for:

    2019 X3 M40i 36/12 Zip code is 01520

    2018 X3 M40i 36/12 Zip code is 01520

    .00182 MF and 58% residual
    Either year

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • chanappchanapp Member Posts: 10
    What are the leasing options for xDrive30i 36m/10k for zip 38138 ? Are there any incentives available now?

    I am yet to start conversations with dealer. Currently the following is shown on dealer website. How is this looking ?

    $4,404 Due at Signing, 10,000 Miles Per Year, $1,152 Dealer Contribution, MSRP: $44,195

    Monthly lease payments of $479 per month for 36 months is based on an adjusted capitalized cost of $39,043 (MSRP of $44,195, including destination and handling fee of $995, less $3,000 customer down, $0 security deposit and suggested dealer contribution of $1,152 and $1,000 Conquest Certificate). Actual MSRP may vary. Dealer contribution may vary and could affect your actual lease payment. Cash due at signing includes $3,000 down payment, $479 first month's payment, $925 acquisition fee and $0 security deposit.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,770
    chanapp said:

    What are the leasing options for xDrive30i 36m/10k for zip 38138 ? Are there any incentives available now?

    I am yet to start conversations with dealer. Currently the following is shown on dealer website. How is this looking ?

    $4,404 Due at Signing, 10,000 Miles Per Year, $1,152 Dealer Contribution, MSRP: $44,195

    Monthly lease payments of $479 per month for 36 months is based on an adjusted capitalized cost of $39,043 (MSRP of $44,195, including destination and handling fee of $995, less $3,000 customer down, $0 security deposit and suggested dealer contribution of $1,152 and $1,000 Conquest Certificate). Actual MSRP may vary. Dealer contribution may vary and could affect your actual lease payment. Cash due at signing includes $3,000 down payment, $479 first month's payment, $925 acquisition fee and $0 security deposit.

    .00182 MF and 59% residual

    The advertised deal looks pretty crappy to me. If I couldn't beat it, I'd pick a different vehicle.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • spetemanspeteman Austin, TXMember Posts: 1
    Hi there - looking at leasing a 2019 X3 xdrive30i in zip code 78726. 36 month term and 10k miles per year. I've been quoted a 59% RV and MF of 2.2.

    They are also offering a total of $4,750 of lease cap cost reductions which includes $2,500 off of MSRP, $1,250 in lease incentive, and $1,250 tax credit so they avoid paying taxes for next year on the vehicle.

    I keep seeing money factors that are much less. What should I target for this zip code?

    Are the total of cap cost reductions a good deal or should targeting more?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,770
    speteman said:

    Hi there - looking at leasing a 2019 X3 xdrive30i in zip code 78726. 36 month term and 10k miles per year. I've been quoted a 59% RV and MF of 2.2.

    They are also offering a total of $4,750 of lease cap cost reductions which includes $2,500 off of MSRP, $1,250 in lease incentive, and $1,250 tax credit so they avoid paying taxes for next year on the vehicle.

    I keep seeing money factors that are much less. What should I target for this zip code?

    Are the total of cap cost reductions a good deal or should targeting more?

    .00182 MF and 59% residual

    .00222 is the maximum markup.

    $2500 off isn't much. We've seen 7%-10% discounts. Read back a few pages on this discussion.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • lvly777lvly777 Member Posts: 22
    Hello! Can you please help with MF and incentives for the 2019 X3 M40i AWD
    MSRP 60,695
    Looking in: 37421 zip and 30041 (I live in GA) 36mth/ 15k mi
    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,770
    lvly777 said:

    Hello! Can you please help with MF and incentives for the 2019 X3 M40i AWD
    MSRP 60,695
    Looking in: 37421 zip and 30041 (I live in GA) 36mth/ 15k mi
    Thanks

    .00182 MF and 56% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • oznefu7oznefu7 Member Posts: 22
    Hello!

    Would like to request the following lease numbers for:

    2019 X3 M40i 36/10 Zip code is 33418

    2018 X3 M40i 36/10 Zip code is 33418

    Any lease incentives?

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,681
    oznefu7 said:

    Hello!

    Would like to request the following lease numbers for:

    2019 X3 M40i 36/10 Zip code is 33418

    2018 X3 M40i 36/10 Zip code is 33418

    Any lease incentives?

    Thank you!

    2019 - .00182 and 59%

    2018 X3 lease thread is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/46977/bmw/x3/2018-bmw-x3-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • cable23cable23 Member Posts: 48
    Hello:

    Can you please provide the RV and MF for a 2019 BMW X3 xDrive30i Sport? This would be for north NJ, 36/10.

    Do the packages matter (such as premium package with nav) impact the RV and MF?

    Thanks again for the great help.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,681
    cable23 said:

    Hello:

    Can you please provide the RV and MF for a 2019 BMW X3 xDrive30i Sport? This would be for north NJ, 36/10.

    Do the packages matter (such as premium package with nav) impact the RV and MF?

    Thanks again for the great help.

    .00182 and 59%
    No lease incentives

    Packages and options do not affect the numbers

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • cable23cable23 Member Posts: 48
    Michaell said:



    .00182 and 59%
    No lease incentives

    Packages and options do not affect the numbers

    Thanks! Sorry, last question. Are there no lease incentives at all or only on the 2019 models?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,770
    cable23 said:

    Michaell said:



    .00182 and 59%
    No lease incentives

    Packages and options do not affect the numbers

    Thanks! Sorry, last question. Are there no lease incentives at all or only on the 2019 models?
    On either 2018 or 2019 X3

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • cable23cable23 Member Posts: 48
    kyfdx said:


    On either 2018 or 2019 X3

    Got it. Thank you!
  • BoltJBoltJ CaliforniaMember Posts: 4
    Can I get the numbers for 2019 X3 xDrive30i, 36/12k in 94555? Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,770
    BoltJ said:

    Can I get the numbers for 2019 X3 xDrive30i, 36/12k in 94555? Thanks

    .00182 MF and 58% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jewleejewlee Member Posts: 2
    Could I get figures for 2019 X3 sDrive 36/15K in 90501? Thanks
  • jstraussjstrauss Los Angeles, CAMember Posts: 2
    Only slightly different from jewlee: looking for 36/10k MF & Residual on 2019 X3 sDrive ex-loaner w/ 4k miles in 90069
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,681
    jewlee said:

    Could I get figures for 2019 X3 sDrive 36/15K in 90501? Thanks

    .00182 and 56%
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,681
    jstrauss said:

    Only slightly different from jewlee: looking for 36/10k MF & Residual on 2019 X3 sDrive ex-loaner w/ 4k miles in 90069

    .00182 and 59%, less $1000 for the existing miles.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jstraussjstrauss Los Angeles, CAMember Posts: 2
    Michaell said:
    Only slightly different from jewlee: looking for 36/10k MF & Residual on 2019 X3 sDrive ex-loaner w/ 4k miles in 90069
    .00182 and 59%, less $1000 for the existing miles.

    Thanks! Ended up with $35,400 gross cap cost and $25,316 residual value on 0.00182 MF
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,681
    jstrauss said:


    Michaell said:

    jstrauss said:

    Only slightly different from jewlee: looking for 36/10k MF & Residual on 2019 X3 sDrive ex-loaner w/ 4k miles in 90069

    .00182 and 59%, less $1000 for the existing miles.


    Thanks! Ended up with $35,400 gross cap cost and $25,316 residual value on 0.00182 MF

    Congrats!

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • spopovspopov BostonMember Posts: 6
    Hi Are there any December lease incentives for 2019 or 2018 x3s for zip code 02601
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,770
    spopov said:

    Hi Are there any December lease incentives for 2019 or 2018 x3s for zip code 02601

    No

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • onuzjonuzj San DiegoMember Posts: 11
    Hello,

    Just wanted to get your thoughts on this deal:

    2019 BMW X3 sDrive

    MSRP $48,885
    Adjusted Cap cost $42000
    MF .00182
    Zip 92124
    36 months/10k miles
    $1000 Conquest discount
    $1000 New grad discount
    Total due at signing $900
    Monthly: $542

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,681
    onuzj said:

    Hello,

    Just wanted to get your thoughts on this deal:

    2019 BMW X3 sDrive

    MSRP $48,885
    Adjusted Cap cost $42000
    MF .00182
    Zip 92124
    36 months/10k miles
    $1000 Conquest discount
    $1000 New grad discount
    Total due at signing $900
    Monthly: $542

    Thanks!

    For the X3, that is a solid quote.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ShelShel NapervilleMember Posts: 2
    Can you please check whether the quote below is reasonable:

    X3 xline xdrive30i 2019
    MSRP 54,445
    Cash down $3000
    36 mo/10K $644/month including tax
    Extra fee for doc fee and etc at $400

    By the way, what is the MF and residual for zip code 60540? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,770
    Shel said:

    Can you please check whether the quote below is reasonable:

    X3 xline xdrive30i 2019
    MSRP 54,445
    Cash down $3000
    36 mo/10K $644/month including tax
    Extra fee for doc fee and etc at $400

    By the way, what is the MF and residual for zip code 60540? Thanks!

    .00182 MF and 59% residual

    What is the selling price?
    Adjusted CAP cost?

    If $3000 the total amount due at signing? Or are there fees and taxes added to that?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ShelShel NapervilleMember Posts: 2
    Thanks for the reply. The selling price is at 47,000. Dealer did not give the adjusted CAP cost. There will be $400 in addition to the $3000 due at signing.
  • onuzjonuzj San DiegoMember Posts: 11
    Michaell said:

    onuzj said:

    Hello,

    Just wanted to get your thoughts on this deal:

    2019 BMW X3 sDrive

    MSRP $48,885
    Adjusted Cap cost $42000
    MF .00182
    Zip 92124
    36 months/10k miles
    $1000 Conquest discount
    $1000 New grad discount
    Total due at signing $900
    Monthly: $542

    Thanks!

    For the X3, that is a solid quote.
    Thanks very much!
  • acy120acy120 94560Member Posts: 9
    Hey, how is this deal look like?
    2019 X3 xdrive30i
    MSRP 54,800 Sale
    Price 51,600
    Cash down $4000
    36 mo/10K $555/month including tax
    zipcode 94560

    Thanks!
  • CarShpperCarShpper Member Posts: 16
    Could you please provide the MF and residual for 2019 x3 m40i 36/12 for 46240? Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,770
    CarShpper said:

    Could you please provide the MF and residual for 2019 x3 m40i 36/12 for 46240? Thank you.

    .00182 MF and 58% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,770
    acy120 said:

    Hey, how is this deal look like?
    2019 X3 xdrive30i
    MSRP 54,800 Sale
    Price 51,600
    Cash down $4000
    36 mo/10K $555/month including tax
    zipcode 94560

    Thanks!

    Your payment doesn't match the numbers given.
    Do you have the adjusted CAP cost?

    Is $4000 the total amount due at signing, or are there additions to that amount?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • acy120acy120 94560Member Posts: 9
    kyfdx said:
    Hey, how is this deal look like? 2019 X3 xdrive30i MSRP 54,800 Sale Price 51,600 Cash down $4000 36 mo/10K $555/month including tax zipcode 94560 Thanks!
    Your payment doesn't match the numbers given. Do you have the adjusted CAP cost? Is $4000 the total amount due at signing, or are there additions to that amount?
    That I didn’t check. There are more fees on top of the $4000 downpay.
  • Lvly7777Lvly7777 30040Member Posts: 3
    Hi :) can you get me the numbers on 2019 X3 M 15k mi 36mi
    zero down 
    Also, any incentives?
    Turning in BMW lease too w lower miles 
    thanks 

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,681
    Lvly7777 said:

    Hi :) can you get me the numbers on 2019 X3 M 15k mi 36mi
    zero down 
    Also, any incentives?
    Turning in BMW lease too w lower miles 
    thanks 

    .00182 and 56%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • blue87blue87 Member Posts: 14
    Hi,

    Debating on these two leases. Please share your thoughts and help me choose!

    2019 BMW x3 sDrive30i
    MSRP: $50,995
    Price: $43,585
    Tax: $4296.75
    Fees: $644
    Total: $48,545.75

    10,000 miles/year

    Cash Due: $1500
    $583/month
    36 Months


    2019 BMW x3 sDrive30i M Package
    MSRP: $55,490
    Price: $47,725
    Taxes $4,692.71
    Fees: $692
    Total: $53,109.71

    Cash Due: $1500
    $645/month
    36 months
    10,000 miles/years

    Thank you to those who help in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,681
    blue87 said:

    Hi,

    Debating on these two leases. Please share your thoughts and help me choose!

    2019 BMW x3 sDrive30i
    MSRP: $50,995
    Price: $43,585
    Tax: $4296.75
    Fees: $644
    Total: $48,545.75

    10,000 miles/year

    Cash Due: $1500
    $583/month
    36 Months


    2019 BMW x3 sDrive30i M Package
    MSRP: $55,490
    Price: $47,725
    Taxes $4,692.71
    Fees: $692
    Total: $53,109.71

    Cash Due: $1500
    $645/month
    36 months
    10,000 miles/years

    Thank you to those who help in advance!

    .00182 and 59%

    What ZIP code?
    What does the $1500 up front cover, specifically?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jewleejewlee Member Posts: 2
    What do you think of this deal in Los Angeles on a 36/15K lease:
    MSRP 48695
    Sale Price 42965
    Loyalty Credit 1500
    Monthly Payment with Tax 601
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,681
    jewlee said:

    What do you think of this deal in Los Angeles on a 36/15K lease:
    MSRP 48695
    Sale Price 42965
    Loyalty Credit 1500
    Monthly Payment with Tax 601

    .00182 and 56%

    I get $564/mo, plus tax.

    Payment looks to be in the ballpark.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • blue87blue87 Member Posts: 14
    Michaell said:
    Hi, Debating on these two leases. Please share your thoughts and help me choose! 2019 BMW x3 sDrive30i MSRP: $50,995 Price: $43,585 Tax: $4296.75 Fees: $644 Total: $48,545.75 10,000 miles/year Cash Due: $1500 $583/month 36 Months 2019 BMW x3 sDrive30i M Package MSRP: $55,490 Price: $47,725 Taxes $4,692.71 Fees: $692 Total: $53,109.71 Cash Due: $1500 $645/month 36 months 10,000 miles/years Thank you to those who help in advance!
    .00182 and 59% What ZIP code? What does the $1500 up front cover, specifically?
    Hi Michaell,

    Zip code is 91733.
    $1500 is not specified only under Cash Due.

    How does the deal look to you?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,770
    blue87 said:


    Michaell said:

    blue87 said:

    Hi,

    Debating on these two leases. Please share your thoughts and help me choose!

    2019 BMW x3 sDrive30i
    MSRP: $50,995
    Price: $43,585
    Tax: $4296.75
    Fees: $644
    Total: $48,545.75

    10,000 miles/year

    Cash Due: $1500
    $583/month
    36 Months


    2019 BMW x3 sDrive30i M Package
    MSRP: $55,490
    Price: $47,725
    Taxes $4,692.71
    Fees: $692
    Total: $53,109.71

    Cash Due: $1500
    $645/month
    36 months
    10,000 miles/years

    Thank you to those who help in advance!

    .00182 and 59%

    What ZIP code?
    What does the $1500 up front cover, specifically?

    Hi Michaell,

    Zip code is 91733.
    $1500 is not specified only under Cash Due.

    How does the deal look to you?

    Ask for actual lease numbers. Those are purchase numbers. Tax in CA is collected on the monthly payment. The tax number they've given you is for a purchase.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.