Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

2019 BMW X3 Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,162

May I get MF and RV for sdrive for 12K/36 for 78230? Any incentives?

.00145 MF and 57% residual
    $2000 lease credit

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    travlinman561travlinman561 Member Posts: 4
    I have some questions:

1) I see that BMW has a $2000 lease credit and $750 loyalty credit through Sept 3 on 2019 X3s. I would like to custom order a 2019 X3 sdrive since no dealers around here (NY) seem to have anything but all wheel drive vehicles in inventory. If I order it now, but it isn't delivered until after Sept 3, am I eligible for these rebates, or do I get whatever rebates are in effect when it is delivered?

2) I am thinking of doing a single payment lease. Is there an automatic MF reduction with a single payment lease, or is this something that you have to haggle with the dealer about?

3) With a single payment lease, are you protected if the car is totaled; do you receive your unused funds back, or do you lose everything?
  • Options

I have some questions:

1) I see that BMW has a $2000 lease credit and $750 loyalty credit through Sept 3 on 2019 X3s. I would like to custom order a 2019 X3 sdrive since no dealers around here (NY) seem to have anything but all wheel drive vehicles in inventory. If I order it now, but it isn't delivered until after Sept 3, am I eligible for these rebates, or do I get whatever rebates are in effect when it is delivered?

2) I am thinking of doing a single payment lease. Is there an automatic MF reduction with a single payment lease, or is this something that you have to haggle with the dealer about?

3) With a single payment lease, are you protected if the car is totaled; do you receive your unused funds back, or do you lose everything?

1) BMW will lock the lease program at time of order (including rebates). But, you should check to see if the 2019 model order book has closed. What is it about an AWD X3 that bothers you? You'll have the only RWD in NY. ;)

2) BMW does have a .00030 MF reduction for single payment leases. Definitely not worth it.

3) You should be protected. It is as though the payments are in escrow, and doled out monthly. But, see #2. Not worth it.

If you are stuck on RWD, just lease one out of the Atlanta area, and be done with it. You'll get a lot better deal than ordering one, I would think.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    wristshotwristshot Member Posts: 44
    Hi. I'm looking for current rate, incentives (inc loyalty), etc. for xDrive30i. Massachusetts (02465).

Thanks!
  • Options
    pray4allpray4all Member Posts: 15
    May I please get MF and RV for X3 xdrive30i for 10K/36 for 06820? incentive still $2000 + 750 conquest?

Thanks
  • Options
    travlinman561travlinman561 Member Posts: 4
    kyfdx said:

I have some questions:

1) BMW will lock the lease program at time of order (including rebates). But, you should check to see if the 2019 model order book has closed. What is it about an AWD X3 that bothers you? You'll have the only RWD in NY. ;)

2) BMW does have a .00030 MF reduction for single payment leases. Definitely not worth it.

3) You should be protected. It is as though the payments are in escrow, and doled out monthly. But, see #2. Not worth it.

If you are stuck on RWD, just lease one out of the Atlanta area, and be done with it. You'll get a lot better deal than ordering one, I would think.

1) I spend the winters in Florida so I don't need AWD.

2) I have a car to trade in. As I understand it, trading in the car and applying the funds to a new lease can save me over $1000 in sales tax. I don't want to do a cap cost reduction as I would be at a loss if the car is totaled; a single payment lease seems safer.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,860
    wristshot said:

Hi. I'm looking for current rate, incentives (inc loyalty), etc. for xDrive30i. Massachusetts (02465).

Thanks!

36/15
    .00145 and 55%
    $2000 lease credit
    $750 loyalty credit

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    pray4all said:

May I please get MF and RV for X3 xdrive30i for 10K/36 for 06820? incentive still $2000 + 750 conquest?

Thanks

.00145 and 58%
    Yes, $2000 and $750 conquest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options

kyfdx said:

I have some questions:

1) I spend the winters in Florida so I don't need AWD.

2) I have a car to trade in. As I understand it, trading in the car and applying the funds to a new lease can save me over $1000 in sales tax. I don't want to do a cap cost reduction as I would be at a loss if the car is totaled; a single payment lease seems safer.
    Agree with you on the cap reduction vs. one-pay. Another thought is to use the funds for MSDs - you can lower the MF .00035 that way, and the funds are returned to you at the end of the lease.

Trade in on leases work differently in each state. You should check with your state department of revenue to see how it works in NY.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    johnnybravooojohnnybravooo Member Posts: 50
    Hey! Can I get rv/mf and lease credit/loyalty incentives for 24/10 & 36/10 @ 30097 for

x3 m40i
    x3 30i

TYIA.
  • Options

Hey! Can I get rv/mf and lease credit/loyalty incentives for 24/10 & 36/10 @ 30097 for

x3 m40i
    x3 30i

TYIA.

.00145 and 64% / 58%
    $2000 lease credit
    $750 loyalty

Either model

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    zoombie99zoombie99 Member Posts: 320
    edited August 2019

I have some questions:

I’m think the EOP (end of production) was about a week ago. While you can build a 2019 on BMW’s website, notice how it now lists dealers with similar inventory. I think you are looking at a 2020 now. Also, what dealer in the NE has a RWD?

I had a prior post several weeks ago about the risk of a dwindling inventory which I experienced last year.

As to your other question, you can have your choice of programs on the date of application or the delivery date. I think the approval is good for 60-90 days on the east coast. I ordered by custom build at the end of July , the X3 was completed about a week ago and my dealer now has it. I have the choice of the program that existed in July or September. Since July, the money factor was lowered but the residual dropped a point almost making it almost a wash. I did get a $1,500 loyalty back in July so I will take the July’s program at delivery this week.

BMW 2019 540x Bluestone
    BMW 2019 Glacier Silver X3 30i being built to replace a 2017 X3 (wife's)
  • Options
    zoombie99zoombie99 Member Posts: 320
    momo said:

Thanks, Micahell!! The dealership is in NY so they can't do MSD's.

momo said:

Thanks, Micahell!! The dealership is in NY so they can't do MSD's.

Many have reported getting 12% - 13% or more on new X3. You Michaell is right, push for a bigger discount.
    BMW 2019 540x Bluestone
    BMW 2019 Glacier Silver X3 30i being built to replace a 2017 X3 (wife's)
  • Options
    siripaalasiripaala Member Posts: 6
    Hello,

Anyone from Seattle or WA state here? On this forum, I'm seeing most of the buyers from other states getting around 10% off MSRP these days for 2019 X3. However, the best I'm offered in Seattle is just 4% off. Is there a specific reason for that? And are there any tips to get a better deal?

Here are the numbers I got for a 36/10K lease.

2019 X3 xDrive 30i.
    MSRP: $50335
    Selling price: $48327
    MF: 0.00165
    Residual: 58%
    Rebates: 2750 lease cache + 1000 collage grad = $3750
    Due at signing: $3000
    Monthly payment: $600

Sales tax: 10.5%

I think this is not a good deal. But the dealers here in Seattle don't offer a better deal. Any ideas?
  • Options
    preternaturalpreternatural Member Posts: 61
    siripaala said:

Hello,

Anyone from Seattle or WA state here? On this forum, I'm seeing most of the buyers from other states getting around 10% off MSRP these days for 2019 X3. However, the best I'm offered in Seattle is just 4% off. Is there a specific reason for that? And are there any tips to get a better deal?

2019 X3 xDrive 30i.

I think this is not a good deal. But the dealers here in Seattle don't offer a better deal. Any ideas?

I am in the Olympia/Tacoma area but the BMW dealerships are in Seattle/Bellevue/Lynnwood. I think it is because there are a lot of people in that area who have tech money and do not care to negotiate price. That makes them look "poor" or some weird social economic hangup. I have been getting terrible quotes as well, even with loaners which are usually good options. The Lexus, Volvo and Acura dealers have all been the same in the Seattle area. Pile on the high tax rate and it is not a recipe for good deals. No brokers to speak of from the PNW either I've seen.
  • Options
    siripaala said:

Hello,

2019 X3 xDrive 30i.

Expand your search area

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    DV4aTACODV4aTACO Member Posts: 5
    Couple of questions for the experts here - first, lease details on an 2019 x3 30i

Zip: 98065

What are the MF, Residual and incentives for a 36/12 lease? I'm a current X3 owner...

Next question, having reviewed the threads here, one of the cars I'm looking at is a CPO service loaner with 5,700 miles on it. When inquiring about pricing, dealership is saying this car would qualify for incentives of $3,500 cash plus $1,500 loyalty, so total of $5k in rebates. There has been no discussion of lease vs purchase at this point so he could be telling me about available purchase incentives only. I've seen on this thread that no incentives for vehicles over 5k miles - so are these incentives only related to purchases and leases get none of the available incentives with vehicles over 5k miles?

Thanks!
  • Options
    DV4aTACO said:

Couple of questions for the experts here - first, lease details on an 2019 x3 30i

Zip: 98065

What are the MF, Residual and incentives for a 36/12 lease? I'm a current X3 owner...

Next question, having reviewed the threads here, one of the cars I'm looking at is a CPO service loaner with 5,700 miles on it. When inquiring about pricing, dealership is saying this car would qualify for incentives of $3,500 cash plus $1,500 loyalty, so total of $5k in rebates. There has been no discussion of lease vs purchase at this point so he could be telling me about available purchase incentives only. I've seen on this thread that no incentives for vehicles over 5k miles - so are these incentives only related to purchases and leases get none of the available incentives with vehicles over 5k miles?

Thanks!

$2000 lease credit
    $1500 loyalty

No lease credit for over 5000 miles, but I'll guess the loyalty is still intact.
    Also, on a lease, the residual drops by 7%, minus another $0.25/mile.
    You'd need 25% off MSRP, at least, to make a lease deal work.

No idea how it works with a purchase.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    wristshotwristshot Member Posts: 44
    Michaell said:

wristshot said:

Thanks!

36/15
    .00145 and 55%
    $2000 lease credit
    $750 loyalty credit
    Sorry, meant to specify 36/10; found it elsewhere in thread.

Does BMW do a lower-mileage lease?

Thanks as always for your help here.
  • Options
    wristshot said:

Michaell said:

wristshot said:

Thanks!

36/15
    .00145 and 55%
    $2000 lease credit
    $750 loyalty credit
    Sorry, meant to specify 36/10; found it elsewhere in thread.

Does BMW do a lower-mileage lease?

Thanks as always for your help here.
    10K is the lowest mileage available on the 2019 X3

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    PrinceMauricePrinceMaurice Member Posts: 3
    Hi, I want to know if I could get the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2019 xDrive30i at 36/10k. My zip code is 22201
  • Options

Hi, I want to know if I could get the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2019 xDrive30i at 36/10k. My zip code is 22201

.00145 and 58%
    $2000 lease credit

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options

.00145 MF and 58% residual
    $2000 lease credit

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    NCvehicleNCvehicle Member Posts: 12
    edited August 2019
    Hello! What is the MF and residual for 2019 sDrive30i at 36/15k and 36/12k? Zip 27519
    Thank you!
  • Options
    NCvehicle said:

Hello! What is the MF and residual for 2019 sDrive30i at 36/15k and 36/12k? Zip 27519
    Thank you!

36/15
    .00145 MF and 55% residual
    $2000 lease credit

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    CebuBMWCebuBMW Member Posts: 2
    Hello, I am interested in leasing a new 2019 X3 30i (36 mos./12k miles) and received the following offer from the dealer in my area (zip code is 20817)

MSRP - $52,035
    Selling Price - $45,215 (Inclusive of Diplomatic Discount)
    Rebates - $3,500
    Money Factor - .00185
    Residual Value - .57
    Fees - $699 (Dealer Processing, MD Tag Fees, Nitrogen)
    Taxes - $2,730

Question: I noticed that the money factor is higher than the base .00145 that I've seen in other posts and assume that this is dealer markup? Can I negotiate to have the money factor reduced? Assuming I can't negotiate to lower the MF, is this generally a good deal? Also, I'm a COSTCO member - would it make sense to ask for a selling price reduction or rebate to Costco members?

The Edmunds true value price of the vehicle I am looking at is approx. $49,500.

Thanks very much in advance!!!
  • Options
    CebuBMW said:

Hello, I am interested in leasing a new 2019 X3 30i (36 mos./12k miles) and received the following offer from the dealer in my area (zip code is 20817)

MSRP - $52,035
    Selling Price - $45,215 (Inclusive of Diplomatic Discount)
    Rebates - $3,500
    Money Factor - .00185
    Residual Value - .57
    Fees - $699 (Dealer Processing, MD Tag Fees, Nitrogen)
    Taxes - $2,730

Question: I noticed that the money factor is higher than the base .00145 that I've seen in other posts and assume that this is dealer markup? Can I negotiate to have the money factor reduced? Assuming I can't negotiate to lower the MF, is this generally a good deal? Also, I'm a COSTCO member - would it make sense to ask for a selling price reduction or rebate to Costco members?

The Edmunds true value price of the vehicle I am looking at is approx. $49,500.

Thanks very much in advance!!!

Don't negotiate the MF - simply tell them you want the base rate, or you'll find another dealer.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    CebuBMWCebuBMW Member Posts: 2
    Got it. Thank you for the advice.
  • Options
    TortiousTrollTortiousTroll Member Posts: 2
    I'm in Texas. I was able to get 20% off purchase price, down to $40,870, but even with excellent credit I can't get the interest rate below 4.65% (this is "owners choice" in Texas where your name is on the lease but it's essentially all the same).

Anything I can do to get a lower interest rate? I don't want to walk away from a great price but maybe I should?
  • Options

I'm in Texas. I was able to get 20% off purchase price, down to $40,870, but even with excellent credit I can't get the interest rate below 4.65% (this is "owners choice" in Texas where your name is on the lease but it's essentially all the same).

Anything I can do to get a lower interest rate? I don't want to walk away from a great price but maybe I should?

As nearly as I can tell, the OC base APR is 4.16%, this month, in Texas.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    TortiousTrollTortiousTroll Member Posts: 2
    kyfdx said:

Worth walking away from?
  • Options

kyfdx said:

Worth walking away from?
    That isn't a huge markup... equivalent to about .00020 MF

It's the whole deal that matters. Have you received other quotes?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    cravicravi Member Posts: 12
    Can I please get a MF and RV on X3 30i with 59k price tag for 36/10 and 24/10 for the zip code 97006?
  • Options
    cravi said:

Can I please get a MF and RV on X3 30i with 59k price tag for 36/10 and 24/10 for the zip code 97006?

.00145 MF
    64%/58% residual
    $2000 lease credit

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    CpkinPACpkinPA Member Posts: 6
    Thoughts on this deal? 2019 X3 Loaner w 2500 miles. Located in NY metro area. I can provide more granular details, but here it is: $548 a month 36/10. MSRP $47085. Includes BMW wheel/tire/dent coverage (which they price at $2200 retail). They are also taking my BMW trade in valued at KBB $11k and paying off the $14,800 that I owe. I know it gets convoluted with a two prong deal but just wanted to get everyone’s thoughts. Selling a low mileage Used BMW on the private market was not as easy as I thought!
  • Options
    CpkinPA said:

Thoughts on this deal? 2019 X3 Loaner w 2500 miles. Located in NY metro area. I can provide more granular details, but here it is: $548 a month 36/10. MSRP $47085. Includes BMW wheel/tire/dent coverage (which they price at $2200 retail). They are also taking my BMW trade in valued at KBB $11k and paying off the $14,800 that I owe. I know it gets convoluted with a two prong deal but just wanted to get everyone’s thoughts. Selling a low mileage Used BMW on the private market was not as easy as I thought!

You're rolling $3800 of negative equity into this deal? Why not wait for that number to shrink or disappear? That alone is adding over $100/mo to any payment you calculate.

Have you checked with CarMax, Carvana or Vroom? You might find them willing to give you a better trade value than the BMW dealer, especially with the low miles.

What is the selling price / cap cost?
    How much is due at signing?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Sorry $1400 due at signing, which includes first month payment. I’m not rolling anything. They are paying off the remainder of the loan. $548 a month is my monthly cost with all of the aforementioned considerations.
  • Options
    Also it’s 39k miles on a 2013 320i..not a ton of demand for the car out of warranty, as I’ve learned
  • Options
    Cap cost $37,500
  • Options
    CpkinPA said:

Sorry $1400 due at signing, which includes first month payment. I’m not rolling anything. They are paying off the remainder of the loan. $548 a month is my monthly cost with all of the aforementioned considerations.

CpkinPA said:

Also it’s 39k miles on a 2013 320i..not a ton of demand for the car out of warranty, as I’ve learned

CpkinPA said:

Cap cost $37,500

.00145 and 58%
    $2000 lease credit

With the MSRP and cap costs as given, I get $377/mo plus tax.

I guarantee you the negative equity is part of the $548/mo quote you got, as are the fees and taxes and, maybe, a hike in the MF.

Ask the dealer for a copy of the lease worksheet that breaks everything down. If they don't want to share, it's because they are hiding stuff they don't want you to see.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Here is the worksheet. I have not seen a 2019 (even w the most basic package) at less than $500/mo on here (except for the one guy who claimed $475) and keep in mind I’m getting the wheel/tire/dent coverage. I get the negative equity must be a consideration on the part of the dealer, but even still this appears to be a good deal-I also say this relative to what other dealerships were offering for my car/asking for a lease. Trying to paste a picture on my iPad and can’t I may just write out the numbers.
  • Options

• Options
    okashi_jqokashi_jq Member Posts: 1
    Can I please get a MF and RV on X3 30i with 54k MSRP for 36/12 for the zip code 93117?

What is probably the discount I could get for the selling price? Thank you!
  • Options
    CpkinPA said:

I'll agree that looks like a good deal.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    okashi_jq said:

Can I please get a MF and RV on X3 30i with 54k MSRP for 36/12 for the zip code 93117?

What is probably the discount I could get for the selling price? Thank you!

.00145 and 57%
    $2000 lease credit

Price research, here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    kkilarukkilaru Member Posts: 4
    Hi, I'm looking for the MF and RV for an X3 30i with an MSRP around 56k for a 36/12 lease. Also if there are any available credits/discounts. Zip code 19106.

Thank you
  • Options
    kkilaru said:

Hi, I'm looking for the MF and RV for an X3 30i with an MSRP around 56k for a 36/12 lease. Also if there are any available credits/discounts. Zip code 19106.

Thank you

$2000 lease credit

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Easports10Easports10 Member Posts: 3
    Mf and residual for a 2019 X3 m40 trim, 36/12 for 92129 please.
  • Options
    NakisNakis Member Posts: 1
    Afternoon,

We are looking at doing a build so that we can do the BMWPC experience, should I still be able to negotiate the price and receive any current or maybe future credits/incentives?

We're also looking for the MF and RV for an X3 xDrive 30i with an MSRP around 57k or the X3 M40i with MSRP around 62k for a 36/15 lease. Also if there are any available credits/discounts. Zip code 75068.

Thank you much.
  • Options

Mf and residual for a 2019 X3 m40 trim, 36/12 for 92129 please.

$2000 lease credit

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator