Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 Land Rover Range Rover Velar Lease Deals and Prices

145791030

Comments

  • Greetings. I am about to purchase a 2019 Velar P 250S. MSRP was $64,258. Negotiated down to $58,859. Is that good or should I push harder?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 118,160

    Greetings. I am about to purchase a 2019 Velar P 250S. MSRP was $64,258. Negotiated down to $58,859. Is that good or should I push harder?

    Use this link to help with your price research:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MA21MA21 Los AngelesPosts: 3
    Hello everyone - appreciate all the good info

    Can you tell me the RV and MF for:

    2019 P250 R-Dynamic SE, 36/10k, Zip: 92591

    + I assume $1000 winter bonus ?

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 118,160
    MA21 said:

    Hello everyone - appreciate all the good info

    Can you tell me the RV and MF for:

    2019 P250 R-Dynamic SE, 36/10k, Zip: 92591

    + I assume $1000 winter bonus ?

    Thank you!

    .00126 and 55%
    $1000 winter event bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • wilsonwilson Seattle, waPosts: 28
    Can I get the number for 2019 P250S for 36/10 or 39/10 term? Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 118,160
    wilson said:

    Can I get the number for 2019 P250S for 36/10 or 39/10 term? Thanks

    .00181 and 57%
    .00183 and 57%
    $1000 winter event bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jc38jc38 Posts: 5
    Hi, can I get the RV, MF for 2019 P250 HSE/SE R Dynamic for 39/15k or 36/15k for zip code 94105? Any incentives? What is better in December, 36 months or 39 months? Thank you.
  • Can you please give the incentives and info on the 2019 Velar 380 SE for zip 30040
    36mth/15k mi
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    jc38 said:

    Hi, can I get the RV, MF for 2019 P250 HSE/SE R Dynamic for 39/15k or 36/15k for zip code 94105? Any incentives? What is better in December, 36 months or 39 months? Thank you.

    39/15
    250 SE: .00131 MF and 52% residual
    $1000 winter event bonus

    We don't have any numbers for a 250 HSE model.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    lvly777 said:

    Can you please give the incentives and info on the 2019 Velar 380 SE for zip 30040
    36mth/15k mi

    36/15: .00072 MF and 51% residual
    39/15: .00080 MF and 50% residual

    $1000 winter event bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello-Looking for MF and RV for 2019 Velar P250 S (MSRP 62,217) and D180 S (MSRP 62,601)
    39/12K
    37027
    TIA!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    bwood1984 said:

    Hello-Looking for MF and RV for 2019 Velar P250 S (MSRP 62,217) and D180 S (MSRP 62,601)
    39/12K
    37027
    TIA!

    250S: .00183 MF and 56% residual
    180S: .00176 MF and 57% residual

    $1000 winter event bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mb_enthusiastmb_enthusiast IllinoisPosts: 161
    What are the latest and best numbers for 15k/year leases in 60202?

    Trim: 2019 LR Range Rover Velar P380 R-Dynamic HSE
    2019 Audi Q8, 2010 Mercedes-Benz GL450, and 2005 Mercedes-Benz E500W4

    Previously owned/leased BMWs, Volvos, and Volkswagens
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 118,160

    What are the latest and best numbers for 15k/year leases in 60202?

    Trim: 2019 LR Range Rover Velar P380 R-Dynamic HSE

    39/15
    .00043 and 50%
    $1000 Winter Event bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Cars4321Cars4321 ClevelandPosts: 1
    What are the latest and best numbers for a 2019 LR Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic P250 SE 39/12 term, zip code 44011. Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    Cars4321 said:

    What are the latest and best numbers for a 2019 LR Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic P250 SE 39/12 term, zip code 44011. Thanks.

    .00131 MF and 54% residual
    $1000 winter event bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • DG60654DG60654 ChicagoPosts: 2
    Would you kindly provide the December program for the following:

    2019 P250 Base
    MSRP $52,000
    Zip 60654
    36 or 39 months
    10k miles

    Incentives?

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    DG60654 said:

    Would you kindly provide the December program for the following:

    2019 P250 Base
    MSRP $52,000
    Zip 60654
    36 or 39 months
    10k miles

    Incentives?

    Thank you!

    39/10
    .00183 MF and 57% residual
    $1000 winter event bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Good evening! I am in the middle of negotiations and would love your thoughts:

    37027
    39/12k
    .00183 mf
    56% res

    2019 velar 250s
    $62216 Msrp
    $59717 sales price
    $895 acquisition
    $378 doc
    $68 license
    $72 cap fee
    $1030 cap taxes (I thought in tenn you only paid tax on monthly payment?)

    $1000 rebate
    $10500 down

    First payment $617

    Monthly payment $617 (577 + 40 tax)

    Anywhere we can trim. Trying to get to $550 total payment. He’s saying best they can do😏😏😏
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    bwood1984 said:

    Good evening! I am in the middle of negotiations and would love your thoughts:

    37027
    39/12k
    .00183 mf
    56% res

    2019 velar 250s
    $62216 Msrp
    $59717 sales price
    $895 acquisition
    $378 doc
    $68 license
    $72 cap fee
    $1030 cap taxes (I thought in tenn you only paid tax on monthly payment?)

    $1000 rebate
    $10500 down

    First payment $617

    Monthly payment $617 (577 + 40 tax)

    Anywhere we can trim. Trying to get to $550 total payment. He’s saying best they can do😏😏😏

    Why are you putting $10,500 upfront on a lease?
    (That's where the upfront tax is coming from)

    .00183 MF and 56% residual is correct.
    $1000 winter sales event bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MoGoMoGo Posts: 7
    Can I please have the latest MF and residual for P250 S for 39/10 for zipcodes 10016 and 06820
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 118,160
    MoGo said:

    Can I please have the latest MF and residual for P250 S for 39/10 for zipcodes 10016 and 06820

    .00183 and 57%
    $1000 winter event bonus

    LR numbers are national

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4



  • Why are you putting $10,500 upfront on a lease?
    (That's where the upfront tax is coming from)

    .00183 MF and 56% residual is correct.
    $1000 winter sales event bonus

    They offered more on my trade if I put more into the down payment. Is the cap tax at the same rate as sales?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    bwood1984 said:



    Why are you putting $10,500 upfront on a lease?
    (That's where the upfront tax is coming from)

    .00183 MF and 56% residual is correct.
    $1000 winter sales event bonus

    They offered more on my trade if I put more into the down payment. Is the cap tax at the same rate as sales?

    Yes, the tax rate is the same. "CAP tax" means the upfront tax was rolled into the CAP cost.

    Do you have the adjusted CAP cost?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • $51210. That’s the same as Net Cap Cost correct?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    bwood1984 said:

    $51210. That’s the same as Net Cap Cost correct?

    Yes, it should be


    With those numbers, I also get $577/mo+tax


    Seems like a reasonable deal for that vehicle.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Great thank you so much.
  • MoGoMoGo Posts: 7
    Can you please tell if below is a good deal on 39/10 lease on 2019 P250 S in 10016

    $63,331 MSRP
    Savings off MSRP - $5,587
    Sale Price - $57,743

    Total cash due on signing - $5,309 (upfront NYC taxes of $2,600 plus first month lease payment plus $970 cap reduction and $895 acquisition fee)

    $1000 lease incentive

    Per month lease payment of $690

    Also I will be moving to CT in 2 weeks, so not sure if I wait till then to get the car (what are the odds the $1,000 lease incentive will go away?). Also does anyone know what happens when you move a leased car to another state in terms of taxes?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 118,160
    MoGo said:

    Can you please tell if below is a good deal on 39/10 lease on 2019 P250 S in 10016

    $63,331 MSRP
    Savings off MSRP - $5,587
    Sale Price - $57,743

    Total cash due on signing - $5,309 (upfront NYC taxes of $2,600 plus first month lease payment plus $970 cap reduction and $895 acquisition fee)

    $1000 lease incentive

    Per month lease payment of $690

    Also I will be moving to CT in 2 weeks, so not sure if I wait till then to get the car (what are the odds the $1,000 lease incentive will go away?). Also does anyone know what happens when you move a leased car to another state in terms of taxes?

    .00183 and 57%

    With the MSRP and sale prices given (less cap reduction), I get $700/mo

    No predictions on whether the incentive survives to January or not, but you might want to do some research on the tax situation. NY taxes the lease payments up front, while CT taxes the monthly payment, I fear you may be paying taxes twice after you move.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MoGoMoGo Posts: 7
    Can you advise on the January program (MF, Residual and lease incentive) for 2019 P250 S. 
Sign In or Register to comment.