Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2017 Ford Fusion Lease Deals and Prices

tedcars476tedcars476 Member Posts: 102
edited August 2017 in Ford
Hello,

Do you have the MF and residual for the following:

'17 Fusion Titanium AWD 12k/36 and 39
'17 Fusion Sport AWD 12k/36 and 39
'17 Fusion Platinum AWD 12k/36 and 39

Thanks!

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,760

Hello,

Do you have the MF and residual for the following:

'17 Fusion Titanium AWD 12k/36 and 39
    '17 Fusion Sport AWD 12k/36 and 39
    '17 Fusion Platinum AWD 12k/36 and 39

Thanks!

57%/58% residual for Titanium/Sport for 36/12. Subtract 2% for 39/12.
    Don't show a Platinum version.

0.50% APR and $500 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• tedcars476tedcars476 Member Posts: 102
    Hello!

I'm working on a deal right now for a 2017 Platinum AWD Fusion. Have you received numbers for that trim yet?

36/12k

Thank you!

Hello!

I'm working on a deal right now for a 2017 Platinum AWD Fusion. Have you received numbers for that trim yet?

36/12k

Thank you!

Don't see any mention of a Platinum trim. Titanium?

If so, which state?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:
    Hello! I'm working on a deal right now for a 2017 Platinum AWD Fusion. Have you received numbers for that trim yet? 36/12k Thank you!
    Don't see any mention of a Platinum trim. Titanium? If so, which state?
    Iowa, the Platinum trim is new for 2017. Odd that they have lease numbers for the Sport that's not available till late summer but not for the Platinum. 
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,012

kyfdx said:

Hello!

36/12k

Thank you!

If so, which state?

Iowa, the Platinum trim is new for 2017. Odd that they have lease numbers for the Sport that's not available till late summer but not for the Platinum. 

We don't show a Platinum trim level in the 2017 Fusion lease numbers we have. Perhaps next month?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

edited May 2016
    Michaell said:

kyfdx said:

Hello!

36/12k

Thank you!

If so, which state?

We don't show a Platinum trim level in the 2017 Fusion lease numbers we have. Perhaps next month?

Negotiated with the dealer more, didn't make a deal but found out the residual:

2017 Fusion Platinum AWD
    55% for 36 months 12,000 miles
    53% for 39 months 12,000 miles
    for May 2016
    0.5% APR

Michaell said:

kyfdx said:

Hello!

36/12k

Thank you!

If so, which state?

Negotiated with the dealer more, didn't make a deal but found out the residual:

2017 Fusion Platinum AWD
    55% for 36 months 12,000 miles
    53% for 39 months 12,000 miles
    for May 2016
    0.5% APR

Thanks for sharing the info.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• bigdozerbigdozer Member Posts: 32
    Just closed a lease deal in Pennsylvania on a 2017 Fusion SE MSRP $32800.
    Don't know MF. As it did not matter for this lease. I'm just letting everyone know as a baseline for reference. Zero down true sign-n-drive paying $329 for 36mo 15k.
    Deal was a blow out for the dealer just to move metal for the month. And they paid the first month. I only have 35 payments.
    bigdozer said:

Just closed a lease deal in Pennsylvania on a 2017 Fusion SE MSRP $32800.
    Don't know MF. As it did not matter for this lease. I'm just letting everyone know as a baseline for reference. Zero down true sign-n-drive paying $329 for 36mo 15k.
    Deal was a blow out for the dealer just to move metal for the month. And they paid the first month. I only have 35 payments.

Congrats on the new Fusion!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• ab220094ab220094 Member Posts: 58
    Hi, could I please get the MF and Residual for the 2017 Fusion Platinum AWD in North Dakota? 12/24k and 36/12k? Also, any lease cash or conquest incentives at this time? Thanks in advance!
    ab220094 said:

Hi, could I please get the MF and Residual for the 2017 Fusion Platinum AWD in North Dakota? 12/24k and 36/12k? Also, any lease cash or conquest incentives at this time? Thanks in advance!

Don't have Platinum numbers for residuals, though MF are the same across trim lines
    Titanium numbers below:
    1.50% APR and 66% residual
    0.50% APR and 57% residual

$250 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• cmarinellicmarinelli Member Posts: 19
    Hi kyfdx and Michaell,

Again, thanks for all you do to keep consumers armed with up-to-date information. Could you provide residual and mf and any lease incentives for a 2017 Ford Fusion SE (FWD, I think) in NY for a 36/10K or similar mileage?

Thanks,
    Chris

Hi kyfdx and Michaell,

Again, thanks for all you do to keep consumers armed with up-to-date information. Could you provide residual and mf and any lease incentives for a 2017 Ford Fusion SE (FWD, I think) in NY for a 36/10K or similar mileage?

Thanks,
    Chris

51% and .50%. $2750 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• homerrulezhomerrulez Member Posts: 67
    any numbers on hybrid and energi?

titanium

24/36/48 months
    10k miles

Thanks

titanium

24/36/48 months
    10k miles

Thanks

Which state?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

california

los angelas county

and michigan

Angeles*

titanium

24/36/48 months
    10k miles

Thanks

california

los angelas county

and michigan

Sorry, no info on the Hybrid or energi... just the gas version

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• cmarinellicmarinelli Member Posts: 19
    Michaell said:

Hi kyfdx and Michaell,

Thanks,
    Chris

Hi Michaell,

Sorry, just want to be sure, these numbers are for a 2017? A dealer is telling me the residual is 55% for 10,500, 54/12,000 with $500 customer cash, and $750 renewal cash. Perhaps these are numbers for remaining 2016 Fusion SE's?

Chris

Michaell said:

Hi kyfdx and Michaell,

Thanks,
    Chris

Hi Michaell,

Sorry, just want to be sure, these numbers are for a 2017? A dealer is telling me the residual is 55% for 10,500, 54/12,000 with $500 customer cash, and $750 renewal cash. Perhaps these are numbers for remaining 2016 Fusion SE's?

Chris
    Argh. You're right - I quoted the 2016 numbers.

Let's try again. 36/12 on 2017 Fusion SE FWD is indeed 54% (add 1% for 10.5K). .50% MF and $500 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• klnmcmgklnmcmg Member Posts: 110
    MF and RV for Fusion Titanium FWD in NC, 36/15?
    klnmcmg said:

MF and RV for Fusion Titanium FWD in NC, 36/15?

53% and .50%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• franti3franti3 Member Posts: 30
    Looking for up to date #s on 2017 Ford Fusion Sport across the board but my ideal lease is 2 years, 24k or 3 years, 36k. I am in NY. 

Thank you,
    Eric

franti3 said:

Looking for up to date #s on 2017 Ford Fusion Sport across the board but my ideal lease is 2 years, 24k or 3 years, 36k. I am in NY. 

Thank you,
    Eric

1.50% APR and 65% residual
    0.50% APR and 56% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Got some #s at the dealer last night. Car built the way that I want it MSRP W/acquisition fee: $37,012, selling price after cap cost reduction $34,762 (all Ford incentives, no $ down).

APR .25, Resisual 57% (10,500 miles), 56% (12,000 miles). No money up front, only 1st payment (taxes rolled in). $405/month (10,500), $417 (12,000). 

Any thoughts/feedback are appreciated. Thank you!
    franti3 said:

Got some #s at the dealer last night. Car built the way that I want it MSRP W/acquisition fee: $37,012, selling price after cap cost reduction $34,762 (all Ford incentives, no $ down).

APR .25, Resisual 57% (10,500 miles), 56% (12,000 miles). No money up front, only 1st payment (taxes rolled in). $405/month (10,500), $417 (12,000). 

Any thoughts/feedback are appreciated. Thank you!

I get $385/mo for 10,500 miles with those numbers (before tax).

No discounts from sticker other than the rebates? I think you should be able to shave a little something off the sticker price.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Yeah I agree. I am going to pass unless they sweeten the deal.
    franti3 said:

Yeah I agree. I am going to pass unless they sweeten the deal.

Early adopters on a new, popular trim level like the Sport are going to pay for the privilege.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Went back to the dealer tonight, re-built the car with the added options that I want (options: 401A, driver's assist package, sunroof, cooled seats) with destination/delivery is $39,465.

After truecar pricing, Cap Cost is $34,600. 3years, 36k miles lease is 57% RV, .25 APR.

With taxes and acquisition rolled in price is $411/month.

Thoughts? I will be ordering and waiting 8-12 weeks. I think I am paying a premium for getting in early. How much could/should I try to shave off of he $34,600.
    franti3 said:

Went back to the dealer tonight, re-built the car with the added options that I want (options: 401A, driver's assist package, sunroof, cooled seats) with destination/delivery is $39,465.

After truecar pricing, Cap Cost is $34,600. 3years, 36k miles lease is 57% RV, .25 APR.

With taxes and acquisition rolled in price is $411/month.

Thoughts? I will be ordering and waiting 8-12 weeks. I think I am paying a premium for getting in early. How much could/should I try to shave off of he $34,600.

Sorry, we don't have any information on pricing. That seems to be a pretty big discount for a new 2017.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Just spoke to a third dealer and they are willing to beat that deal on same car and offer reduced cap cost (don't have exact dollar amount) to bring sign and drive to $399 on 3 years, 36k miles.
    franti3 said:

Just spoke to a third dealer and they are willing to beat that deal on same car and offer reduced cap cost (don't have exact dollar amount) to bring sign and drive to $399 on 3 years, 36k miles.

In my experience, a lower price is always better! ;)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• papathrashpapathrash Member Posts: 2
    Could one of you kind gentlemen please provide RV and MF for Fusion Sport 36/15 in TX?

Could one of you kind gentlemen please provide RV and MF for Fusion Sport 36/15 in TX?

54% and .50%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• papathrashpapathrash Member Posts: 2
    Michaell said:

54% and .50%
    Thanks much!
    Deciding on the fusion today. Is there any chance the APR changes by the 1st of August? Or, are any rebates set to expire?

Thanks,
    Eric
    franti3 said:

Deciding on the fusion today. Is there any chance the APR changes by the 1st of August? Or, are any rebates set to expire?

Thanks,
    Eric

Current Ford Fusion (gas) APR are valid through 10/3, so no changes expected next month.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thanks. Found the car locally (85 miles away). Here's the break down to help others.

MSRP: $39,985.
    Rebates: $2750
    APR: .25
    RV: 56%
    Term: 3 years, 36k
    ALL TAXES (New York 8.8%) AND FEES ROLLED IN.
    $399/month

Lightning Blue Sport with 401a, moonroof, driver's assist, navigation, all weather mats.
    BTW - not sure I this was a good deal but it seemed okay & I had the car the day I wanted it.
    franti3 said:

Thanks. Found the car locally (85 miles away). Here's the break down to help others.

MSRP: $39,985.
    Rebates: $2750
    APR: .25
    RV: 56%
    Term: 3 years, 36k
    ALL TAXES (New York 8.8%) AND FEES ROLLED IN.
    $399/month

Lightning Blue Sport with 401a, moonroof, driver's assist, navigation, all weather mats.

franti3 said:

BTW - not sure I this was a good deal but it seemed okay & I had the car the day I wanted it.

Relative to MSRP, you did well, especially on a new trim level.

Congrats, and enjoy!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• tonyg2016tonyg2016 Member Posts: 728
    franti3 said:

40k for a Fusion? is it gold-plated?

Considering you will only put out 14364 over the lease, it is a good deal!

just don't buy it at the end...
  • timeless61timeless61 Member Posts: 16
    I wanted to see if you can provide money factor/apr and residual for a 2017 Ford Fusion Sport in PA? 36/12 36/13500.

thanks,

I wanted to see if you can provide money factor/apr and residual for a 2017 Ford Fusion Sport in PA? 36/12 36/13500.

thanks,

56% / 55% and .50%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

tonyg2016 said:

franti3 said:

40k for a Fusion? is it gold-plated?

Considering you will only put out 14364 over the lease, it is a good deal!

just don't buy it at the end...
    Not too many family sedans with over 300 HP ... and AWD.

A rather unique combination. And, at the moment, pretty popular.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:
    40k for a Fusion? is it gold-plated? Considering you will only put out 14364 over the lease, it is a good deal! just don't buy it at the end...
    Not too many family sedans with over 300 HP ... and AWD. A rather unique combination. And, at the moment, pretty popular.
    Yupp not too many out there for under 40k. Car is a steal at the moment. We'll see how they do. 
  • leospacemanleospaceman Member Posts: 1
    can someone provide me with the RV and MF for a 17 Fusion SE in Michigan? Either 36/12k or 24/12k. Your help is greatly appreciated!

can someone provide me with the RV and MF for a 17 Fusion SE in Michigan? Either 36/12k or 24/12k. Your help is greatly appreciated!

1.50% APR and 61% residual.
    0.25% APR and 52% residual.

$1250 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• avulsionavulsion Member Posts: 1
    Can I get residual value of AWD Platinum and Titanium 36/12k in Ohio. Thanks
    avulsion said:

Can I get residual value of AWD Platinum and Titanium 36/12k in Ohio. Thanks

55% for either model.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• carbuyer298carbuyer298 Member Posts: 29
    Can someone please provide Residua and MF in PA for Fusion Titanium, Platinum and Sport AWD 12K/36M? Thanks in advance.