Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2018 Audi Q5 Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• jcc5jcc5 Member Posts: 11
    Hi, what is MF / residual for a 2018 SQ5 Premium plus/Prestige and 2018 SQ5 Premium plus for 36/10 (CA bay area)? thanks you.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,976

*correcting the above

What is MF / residual for a 2018 SQ5 Prestige and 2018 Q5 Prestige for 36/10 (NYC area)?

SQ5 - .00192 and 64%
    Q5 - .00174 and 58%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

jcc5 said:

Hi, what is MF / residual for a 2018 SQ5 Premium plus/Prestige and 2018 SQ5 Premium plus for 36/10 (CA bay area)? thanks you.

.00192 and 65% (P+) or 64% (Prestige)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• grossiegrossie Member Posts: 41
    Hi Michaell- Can you please give me the numbers for Illinois? Q5 P+ and Prestige, 36/10.

Is there an incentive going on now? I saw $1500 factory to consumer somewhere.
    Wife is considering this vs the A5, but I think it's this
    Thx
  • offoff Member Posts: 9
    grossie said:

Thx

There is a $1,500 loyalty rebate. It took over from the first payment deal.

• ella_doggoella_doggo Member Posts: 8
    Hey there -

Looking for September MF/Residual for 2018 Q5 Prem+ for 36/15 in Southern California.

Much appreciated.
  • jsgbjsgb Member Posts: 12
    Hi--

Also looking for September MF/Residual for 2018 SQ5 Prem+ for 36/12 in Milwaukee, WI.

Thanks
    grossie said:

Hi Michaell- Can you please give me the numbers for Illinois? Q5 P+ and Prestige, 36/10.

Thx

.00174 and 62% (P+) or 58% (Prestige)

Loyalty incentive only

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

off said:

grossie said:

Thx

There is a $1,500 loyalty rebate. It took over from the first payment deal.

Only $750 in Central region.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Hey there -

Looking for September MF/Residual for 2018 Q5 Prem+ for 36/15 in Southern California.

Much appreciated.

.00174 and 59%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

jsgb said:

Hi--

Also looking for September MF/Residual for 2018 SQ5 Prem+ for 36/12 in Milwaukee, WI.

Thanks

.00192 and 64%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• chiefdpchiefdp Member Posts: 4
    Hello-
    Looking to lease 2018 Q5 - Premium Plus in Central OH (Columbus/Dublin) area. Can you please let me know MF, residual value and how much should I negotiate off of MSRP? Thanks in advance
    for 36/12 and 36/10
    chiefdp said:

Hello-
    Looking to lease 2018 Q5 - Premium Plus in Central OH (Columbus/Dublin) area. Can you please let me know MF, residual value and how much should I negotiate off of MSRP? Thanks in advance

chiefdp said:

for 36/12 and 36/10

.00174 and 61% / 62%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

thanks ! what about for the same car if I want to lease from Greensboro , NC area
  • slanzitslanzit Member Posts: 27
    Hello,

Can I please get the MF, Residual, and any current rebates for a 2018 Q5 Premium with Navigation & Telematics package, Convenience package, Panoramic sunroof, and heated front seats (not sure if all that extra stuff matters)

Year: 2018
    Make, Model, and Trim: Audi Q5 Premium - Navarra Blue metallic with Atlas Beige Interior
    Months/Annual Mileage: 36/10K
    State: Connecticut

Thank you very much!
    slanzit said:

Hello,

Can I please get the MF, Residual, and any current rebates for a 2018 Q5 Premium with Navigation & Telematics package, Convenience package, Panoramic sunroof, and heated front seats (not sure if all that extra stuff matters)

Year: 2018
    Make, Model, and Trim: Audi Q5 Premium - Navarra Blue metallic with Atlas Beige Interior
    Months/Annual Mileage: 36/10K
    State: Connecticut

Thank you very much!

.00174 and 62%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Do you recommend any websites/apps for figuring out the monthly lease on a Q5? Thanks!
    slanzit said:

Do you recommend any websites/apps for figuring out the monthly lease on a Q5? Thanks!

No websites - use the instructions from this link to build your own calculator. That way, you control all the variables.

https://www.edmunds.com/car-leasing/calculate-your-own-lease-payment.html

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• ayame19ayame19 Member Posts: 35
    Hi,

Don't have an invoice, but would like to know what you thought of this deal (thanks in advance):

2018 Audi Q5 / 36/12k
    msrp: $50,000
    monthly+tax: $639

socal region.
    ayame19 said:

Hi,

Don't have an invoice, but would like to know what you thought of this deal (thanks in advance):

2018 Audi Q5 / 36/12k
    msrp: $50,000
    monthly+tax: $639

socal region.

What trim level?

How much is due at signing?

Without knowing the selling price, we can't really evaluate the deal.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• ayame19ayame19 Member Posts: 35
    It's premium with navi and virtual cockpit, convenience, heated front seats, 19" upgraded tires, and sunroof. $1,500 due.
    ayame19 said:

It's premium with navi and virtual cockpit, convenience, heated front seats, 19" upgraded tires, and sunroof. $1,500 due.

And the selling price / adjusted cap cost?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• jcc5jcc5 Member Posts: 11
    Hi, I got below quote from dealer, do you think it's good deal? This is for 2018 Q5 P+ with 36/10 lease.

• jaxontigerjaxontiger Member Posts: 7
    I'm currently in a lease for a 2016 Audi Q5. The car received hail damage this summer and were told we would have to wait until at least December to get fixed. We decided we would like to trade it in and lease a 2018 2.0T Premium AWD Quattro Q5. This is what the dealer sent us back - not confident this is a good deal as we would prefer not to put any cash down...

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,681
    jcc5 said:

Hi, I got below quote from dealer, do you think it's good deal? This is for 2018 Q5 P+ with 36/10 lease.

Looks like a pretty good deal.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

I'm currently in a lease for a 2016 Audi Q5. The car received hail damage this summer and were told we would have to wait until at least December to get fixed. We decided we would like to trade it in and lease a 2018 2.0T Premium AWD Quattro Q5. This is what the dealer sent us back - not confident this is a good deal as we would prefer not to put any cash down...

.00174 MF and 59% residual for 36/15.
    Missing some information, as that's a purchase quote.
    Have they disclosed the money factor?

$599 for dealer fee, and they are adding $800 to take you out of your old car.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• vforehandvforehand Member Posts: 8
    Any ideas on the current program for the Q5 Prestige or SQ5 Prestige? 10k mi/yr, 36 months
    vforehand said:

Any ideas on the current program for the Q5 Prestige or SQ5 Prestige? 10k mi/yr, 36 months

Q5: .00174 MF and 58% residual
    SQ5: .00192 MF and 64% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• wpilsburywpilsbury Member Posts: 1
    Any thoughts on what the current program and any incentives are for Q5 Premium and Premium+ in San Rafael, CA (Marin County)? 12k mi/yr, 36mo
    wpilsbury said:

Any thoughts on what the current program and any incentives are for Q5 Premium and Premium+ in San Rafael, CA (Marin County)? 12k mi/yr, 36mo

.00174 and 61%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

kyfdx said:

Thanks for your response. We exchanged emails with the dealer and he indicated the MF used was 0.00224 - which is very high based on the number you provided (.00174). He even said this was their "Tier 1" financing - which is hard to believe.

Are you saying that the $599 dealer fee is something we shouldn't pay, or something we can negotiate (and how low could we negotiate this down to)?

Finally, in regard to having to pay the dealer $800 to take our old car... We are over on miles (29K of the 36K allowed with 11 months left in the lease). However, we also have a $6000 check from our insurance company to cover the hail damage (which we would be handing over to them) and they can likely fix the car for much cheaper than another auto body.

That all said, is this still a good deal? It's looking like it's not.

kyfdx said:

Thanks for your response. We exchanged emails with the dealer and he indicated the MF used was 0.00224 - which is very high based on the number you provided (.00174). He even said this was their "Tier 1" financing - which is hard to believe.

Are you saying that the $599 dealer fee is something we shouldn't pay, or something we can negotiate (and how low could we negotiate this down to)?

Finally, in regard to having to pay the dealer $800 to take our old car... We are over on miles (29K of the 36K allowed with 11 months left in the lease). However, we also have a $6000 check from our insurance company to cover the hail damage (which we would be handing over to them) and they can likely fix the car for much cheaper than another auto body.

That all said, is this still a good deal? It's looking like it's not.
    Not a good deal. And, don't give them the entire $6000 for the hail damage. That just masks the true cost of your lease.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited September 2017
    Would you suggest getting the hail damage fully repaired (with the $6K) BEFORE trying to trade into a new lease on an '18 and just eliminate this from the equation?

Would you suggest getting the hail damage fully repaired (with the $6K) BEFORE trying to trade into a new lease on an '18 and just eliminate this from the equation?

That's a hard decision. What is the trade value of the car, as is?

You might want to post over in the "Real World Trade in Values" thread - the experts there are more likely to give you solid advice.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• elp_me7elp_me7 Member Posts: 5
    Good morning! What is the current program and any incentives for Q5 Premium and Premium+ in Phoenix/Scottsdale, AZ (Maricopa County)? 12k mi/yr, 36mo
    elp_me7 said:

Good morning! What is the current program and any incentives for Q5 Premium and Premium+ in Phoenix/Scottsdale, AZ (Maricopa County)? 12k mi/yr, 36mo

.00174 and 61%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Hello -

The dealership I am working with is charging a $299 fee for the VIN ETCH Security Option. Is this something I can get waived? Even if the car already has the VIN ETCH? Thanks for all your help.
    slanzit said:

Hello -

The dealership I am working with is charging a $299 fee for the VIN ETCH Security Option. Is this something I can get waived? Even if the car already has the VIN ETCH? Thanks for all your help.

You can try to negotiate a lower selling price to offset the $299 charge. Don't try to negotiate the fee itself.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• mcalderinmcalderin Member Posts: 7
    Hi, what's the current MF/RV on a Q5 Prestige in FL, 36/15?
  • nolefan00nolefan00 Member Posts: 53
    mcalderin said:

Can you please include the same MF/RV for the Premium Plus in your response as well as any lease incentives? I am also in South Florida. Thank you!
    nolefan00 said:

mcalderin said:

Can you please include the same MF/RV for the Premium Plus in your response as well as any lease incentives? I am also in South Florida. Thank you!
    .00174 MF and 59%/55% residual for P+/Prestige
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• nolefan00nolefan00 Member Posts: 53
    kyfdx said:

nolefan00 said:

mcalderin said:

.00174 MF and 59%/55% residual for P+/Prestige
    No lease incentives
    Thank you!
    mcalderin said:

00174 and 55%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• frederic33122frederic33122 Member Posts: 2
    Do we have MF and residual for 36 months / 12k miles a year? for 2018 Q5 Premium and P+ for September ?
    I am in Florida.

Do we have MF and residual for 36 months / 12k miles a year? for 2018 Q5 Premium and P+ for September ?
    I am in Florida.

.00174 and 61%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• zdizekzdizek Member Posts: 35
    New York 36 month 15k miles lease.
    MSRP: $53,925
    Selling Price: $50,702
    Money Factor: .00174
    Residual: 59%
    $760 per month with $860 down plus registration.

Is this a good deal? It is the dealers first offer so im sure I can get it down from here.
    zdizek said:

Is this a good deal? It is the dealers first offer so im sure I can get it down from here.

What is the adjusted cap cost, if the taxes and fees are rolled in?

I confirm the MF and residual, so that is good.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• zdizekzdizek Member Posts: 35
    zdizek said:

"Yes, taxes and bank fee are capped. The adjusted cap cost is $53,815.11."
    zdizek said:

zdizek said:

"Yes, taxes and bank fee are capped. The adjusted cap cost is $53,815.11."
    The calculation is correct.
    That's $3100 in fees and taxes. Acquisition fee is $895.
    What state and tax rate? ($2200 to go)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator