Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2018 Acura TLX Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• Options
    harqaladaharqalada Member Posts: 3
    edited May 2018
    Zip code:46033
    2018 tlx v6 aspec
    2018 tlx v6 sh-awd aspec
    36/12k
    Thanks for all the education, you guys are awesome
  • Options
    eck5676eck5676 Member Posts: 11
    Hello. Close to a deal and wanted to double check again as it’s been a few months on incentives, RV and MF on a 2018 TLX FWD Advance Pkg, 36/15K lease in Illinois.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,495
    harqalada said:

Zip code:46033
    2018 tlx v6 aspec
    2018 tlx v6 sh-awd aspec
    36/12k
    Thanks for all the education, you guys are awesome

.00054 and 51%
    $5500 lease incentives
    both FWD and AWD

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    eck5676 said:

Hello. Close to a deal and wanted to double check again as it’s been a few months on incentives, RV and MF on a 2018 TLX FWD Advance Pkg, 36/15K lease in Illinois.

.00054 and 47%
    $5500 lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    joeymasjoeymas Member Posts: 6
    Michaell said:

joeymas said:

I'm interested in leasing a 2018 Acura TLX AWD Tech with MSRP of $42,850 for 36 months with 12,000 miles a year in Philadelphia, PA. I have a trade that is worth about $5,500. I would appreciate if you can get me the MF and residual for this. Thank you.

.00054 and 49%
    $6375 lease incentives

Suggest not using trade equity to buy down payment; have the dealer give you a check, after paying the first payment and registration costs.
    The dealer told me the selling price for the AWD TLX Tech would be $34,600 ($42,850 MSPRP) money factor is .00054 the residual is 49% or $20,996. Does this sound like a good price?
  • Options
    joeymas said:

Michaell said:

joeymas said:

I'm interested in leasing a 2018 Acura TLX AWD Tech with MSRP of $42,850 for 36 months with 12,000 miles a year in Philadelphia, PA. I have a trade that is worth about $5,500. I would appreciate if you can get me the MF and residual for this. Thank you.

.00054 and 49%
    $6375 lease incentives

Suggest not using trade equity to buy down payment; have the dealer give you a check, after paying the first payment and registration costs.
    The dealer told me the selling price for the AWD TLX Tech would be $34,600 ($42,850 MSPRP) money factor is .00054 the residual is 49% or $20,996. Does this sound like a good price?
    I get $408/mo plus tax with those prices.

We don't track prices, but the true discount from sticker is only about $2000, given the incentives.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    bluemkn57carsbluemkn57cars Member Posts: 1,009
    Michaell said:
    Can you confirm MF, RV and incentives for a TLX A-spec AWD and numbers for an Advance AWD in MA? Terms are 24/12 and 36/12.
    .00054 MF 57% / 51% (A-Spec) 55% / 49% (Advance) $5500 lease incentives
    Thanks @Michaell. From your experience, do Acura incentives get better or worse during the month of June?
    We don't track historical trends, but Acura is known for suspending incentives without warning.
    I was hoping to land a great deal on a 2018 TLX SH-AWD A-Spec RED with an MSRP of $45,765. It is a still night pearl blue, my favorite color. 

The dealer offered me a sale price of $39,888 without negotiating . The cap cost is $40,483 (includes the $595 acquisition fee). Dealer doc fees (which includes the inspection sticker fees, says dealer) are $519. I had been quoted a $479 doc fee (kind of high for Acura). Not sure if $40 is accurate for MA state inspection. 

Dealer only gave me the following info:

MSRP - as listed
    Sale Price - as listed
    Cap cost - as listed
    Doc fees - as listed
    Residual - $22,425
    Monthly payment of $569.05 plus tax for a 12k/36 month lease. Upfront are just fees (Doc fees and registration) and first month's payment. No money down.

Dealer did not provide MF and also did not disclose the $5500 lease incentive. I passed on the deal.

Another dealer quoted me a 2019 TLX SH-AWD A spec with the same MSRP for $40,586. Payments are $449 per month for  36/12  with $2995 Down. Will have to pay upfront fees (doc fee, acquisition, title and registration) and first month's payment at signing. It has a higher residual but also higher MF. The lease incentive is also 2k less than the outgoing 2018 model. I also passed on this deal.

I will probably look at another brand. I had been looking at purchasing the 2018 Accord Touring. However, the upcoming VW Arteon has peaked my interest. No pricing info has been released yet. 

What do you suggest? I am not in a rush to lease or buy.

Thanks in advance. 
    2021 Audi A6 P+2018 Audi A4 P+ (lease returned)2013 Honda Accord EX-L (Sold)
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    So I started communication with a dealer I've bought at before, they stated that at 4% off MSRP on tlx awd aspec would only make them a profit of $338. That's a lie right? I see on truecar this same car averages 13-14% off MSRP. My question is, do I try and negotiate with them or move on to another dealer.  There is only one more in Indiana, my only other option is to go out of state like Ohio, Kentucky and Illinois.

Any advice is appreciated.

MSRP $45,750
    Residual 51%
    Money factor 0.00054
    Lease insentives $5500
  • Options

Michaell said:

Can you confirm MF, RV and incentives for a TLX A-spec AWD and numbers for an Advance AWD in MA?
    Terms are 24/12 and 36/12.
    .00054 MF
    57% / 51% (A-Spec)
    55% / 49% (Advance)
    $5500 lease incentives
    Thanks @Michaell. From your experience, do Acura incentives get better or worse during the month of June?

We don't track historical trends, but Acura is known for suspending incentives without warning.

I was hoping to land a great deal on a 2018 TLX SH-AWD A-Spec RED with an MSRP of $45,765. It is a still night pearl blue, my favorite color. 

The dealer offered me a sale price of $39,888 without negotiating . The cap cost is $40,483 (includes the $595 acquisition fee). Dealer doc fees (which includes the inspection sticker fees, says dealer) are $519. I had been quoted a $479 doc fee (kind of high for Acura). Not sure if $40 is accurate for MA state inspection. 

MSRP - as listed
    Sale Price - as listed
    Cap cost - as listed
    Doc fees - as listed
    Residual - $22,425
    Monthly payment of $569.05 plus tax for a 12k/36 month lease. Upfront are just fees (Doc fees and registration) and first month's payment. No money down.

Dealer did not provide MF and also did not disclose the $5500 lease incentive. I passed on the deal.

Another dealer quoted me a 2019 TLX SH-AWD A spec with the same MSRP for $40,586. Payments are $449 per month for  36/12  with $2995 Down. Will have to pay upfront fees (doc fee, acquisition, title and registration) and first month's payment at signing. It has a higher residual but also higher MF. The lease incentive is also 2k less than the outgoing 2018 model. I also passed on this deal.

I will probably look at another brand. I had been looking at purchasing the 2018 Accord Touring. However, the upcoming VW Arteon has peaked my interest. No pricing info has been released yet. 

Thanks in advance. 

The right deal will come along, eventually. Just keep looking.

I saw the Arteon at the auto show a month or so back. Sharp looking car.

The deals on the 2018 TLX are starting to get more scarce as inventory dries up. Lots of 2019's on the lot already, and dealers are getting stingy about big discounts on the remaining 2018 inventory, despite the big lease incentives.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    markieveemarkievee Member Posts: 7
    Here is the deal I am getting in NJ. Please advise if it's good or I can do better:

2018 TLX
    A-spec
    Tech pkg.
    V6
    AWD
    7500 miles/year
    $1200 down
    $479/month

(selling price $38,306, $2558 inception fees, $24271.36 residual)
  • Options
    harqalada said:

So I started communication with a dealer I've bought at before, they stated that at 4% off MSRP on tlx awd aspec would only make them a profit of $338. That's a lie right? I see on truecar this same car averages 13-14% off MSRP. My question is, do I try and negotiate with them or move on to another dealer.  There is only one more in Indiana, my only other option is to go out of state like Ohio, Kentucky and Illinois.

MSRP $45,750
    Residual 51%
    Money factor 0.00054
    Lease insentives $5500

I wouldn't worry about what a dealer makes on any individual transaction; find a price you're comfortable with and negotiate to it. If they don't want to cooperate, your only recourse is to find another dealer. If that means traveling out of state to find what you want, then so be it.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Michaell said:

Michaell said:

Can you confirm MF, RV and incentives for a TLX A-spec AWD and numbers for an Advance AWD in MA?
    Terms are 24/12 and 36/12.
    .00054 MF
    57% / 51% (A-Spec)
    55% / 49% (Advance)
    $5500 lease incentives

MSRP - as listed
    Sale Price - as listed
    Cap cost - as listed
    Doc fees - as listed
    Residual - $22,425

Thanks in advance. 

The right deal will come along, eventually. Just keep looking.

I saw the Arteon at the auto show a month or so back. Sharp looking car.

The deals on the 2018 TLX are starting to get more scarce as inventory dries up. Lots of 2019's on the lot already, and dealers are getting stingy about big discounts on the remaining 2018 inventory, despite the big lease incentives.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I appreciate the feedback as always. I wished the first dealer with the 2018 Aspec was more honest about incentives. Then maybe I would have worked on a deal with them. However, they have probably lost a potential customer. I would not be recommending that dealership to anyone.

I was kind of surprised to see how aggressive pricing is already on the 2019 models. I guess, Acura really wants to drive up sales by offering big incentives. Since sales of the Accord are in the tank for now, maybe that will balance out for Honda.

I plan to test drive the Arteon once it is released, and I hope pricing is in the mid to late 30s for the base model. If pricing for the top trim Arteon creeps up to Audi A4 territory, it will be tough spending that much on a VW, IMO.
  • Options
    markieveemarkievee Member Posts: 7
    So here's the deal I was presented. Please let me know if it's on point or can do better.

2018 TLX
    A-spec
    Tech. pkg.
    V6
    AWD
    7500 miles/year
    $1200 total down
    $479/month

(selling price of $38,306, $2558 inception which they are telling me is worked back into the monthly payments, $24,271.36 residual)
  • Options
    amg1731amg1731 Member Posts: 32
    Are the numbers on the 2019 different than the 2018s?
  • Options
    pensfan83pensfan83 Member Posts: 2,559
    harqalada said:

MSRP $45,750
    Residual 51%
    Money factor 0.00054
    Lease insentives $5500

There seems to be roughly a 5-6% spread between invoice and MSRP on most Acura's so at minimum you should be able to get 5%, maybe 6% off MSRP before incentives. I was able to get close to a 6% dealer discount last fall off an AWD A-Spec, with incentives I think the total discount was around 13%.

As @Michaell noted don't let what the dealer is saying about the profit make you gun shy about asking for more if that's the car you want and don't be afraid to try a few different dealers, it only takes one to make your deal.
    1997 Honda Prelude Base - 2022 Acura MDX Type S Advance - 2021 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road - 2006 BMW 330Ci ZHP
  • Options
    @pensfan83 - How do you like the Aspec? Did you buy or lease? Do you recall what the selling price was at the time? Thanks.
  • Options

@pensfan83 - How do you like the Aspec? Did you buy or lease? Do you recall what the selling price was at the time? Thanks.

I like the car very much, it's equipped exceptionally well relative to some of its competition so it offers a nice value. It also drives good. Not quite as sharp as my Audi but it's still very tossable. I leased the car and I want to say the sale price was around $43,400 less $3,500 in incentives that were available at the time. I think the adjusted cap cost was around $40,500 though once you added the acq. fee back in. It essentially worked out to invoice less incentives.
    1997 Honda Prelude Base - 2022 Acura MDX Type S Advance - 2021 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road - 2006 BMW 330Ci ZHP
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    pensfan83 said:
    I like the car very much, it's equipped exceptionally well relative to some of its competition so it offers a nice value. It also drives good. Not quite as sharp as my Audi but it's still very tossable. I leased the car and I want to say the sale price was around $43,400 less $3,500 in incentives that were available at the time. I think the adjusted cap cost was around $40,500 though once you added the acq. fee back in. It essentially worked out to invoice less incentives.
    I appreciate the info. How do you like the infotainment system and the dual screen? I had been looking at leasing an Aspec AWD but I will probably get something else. Time is on my side, so I am not in a rush.
  • Options
    With the CarPlay/Android Auto I like it very much. I can have Waze going on the upper screen and still have HVAC, radio, and phone on the lower screen. I don't find it as odd or intrusive as some do.
  • Options
    pensfan83 said:
    With the CarPlay/Android Auto I like it very much. I can have Waze going on the upper screen and still have HVAC, radio, and phone on the lower screen. I don't find it as odd or intrusive as some do.
    I am used to the dual screen in my Accord. Thanks again for the insight.
  • Options
    59burst59burst Member Posts: 9
    Can I please have the numbers for: 2018 Acura TLX v6 w/Tech for 36/10k and zipcode 90232? Thanks a lot!
  • Options
    dandan1138dandan1138 Member Posts: 60
    Do you have the numbers on an Advance FWD 36/7.5 in portland, Oregon (97206)?
  • Options
    markievee said:

So here's the deal I was presented. Please let me know if it's on point or can do better.

2018 TLX
    A-spec
    Tech. pkg.
    V6
    AWD
    7500 miles/year
    $1200 total down
    $479/month

(selling price of $38,306, $2558 inception which they are telling me is worked back into the monthly payments, $24,271.36 residual)

What is the MSRP?
    What does the $1200 up front cover?
    What state and tax rate?
    What is the breakdown of the $2558 of inceptions?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    amg1731 said:

Are the numbers on the 2019 different than the 2018s?

Yes. There is a separate 2019 TLX lease thread, here:

https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/50814/acura/tlx/2019-acura-tlx-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    59burst said:

Can I please have the numbers for: 2018 Acura TLX v6 w/Tech for 36/10k and zipcode 90232? Thanks a lot!

.00054 and 50%
    $6375 lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options

Do you have the numbers on an Advance FWD 36/7.5 in portland, Oregon (97206)?

.00054 and 51%
    $5500 lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    TwinsanityTwinsanity Member Posts: 3
    Hello,

What are #'s for 2018's in Southeastern Florida (Miami, Ft Laud, WPB area zip 33028 ) for

Tech 4 cyl
    36 mos

For both 12 and 15K miles

Thanks!
  • Options

Hello,

What are #'s for 2018's in Southeastern Florida (Miami, Ft Laud, WPB area zip 33028 ) for

Tech 4 cyl
    36 mos

Thanks!

.00054 and 49% / 47%
    $6375 lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    I’m at the dealer now

36,000 sticker

32,699 cap cost 
    Includes 699 dealer fees 
    I’m negotiating 
    380 a month
    nothing down today 
    what do you guys think ? 
  • Options
    That’s for a 2018 v6 bade btw
  • Options
    Nvm they wanted me to put about 1400 down to get to the 380 mark 
    and the numbers they gave me for the 4 cyl 

33,900 msrp 
    1,300 fees 
    35,200 total cost 

2,500 rebate  ( I know it’s 4200 they kept saying the 4 cycl only has 2500)
    would leave it at 32,500 
    372 a month 
    and I believe first months payment would be due at signing 

• Options
    turbo320turbo320 Member Posts: 49
    Hi looking for MF, residual and incentives for 91303 area - 2.4 base, 2.4 w/ tech FWD, v6 w/tech FWD.
  • Options
    foonat1foonat1 Member Posts: 19
    edited May 2018
    Hi, what are the numbers and incentives for 2018 TLX SH-AWD w/Tech 36/10? I'm in Indiana. Thank you!
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    @foonat1 .00054 and 51%
    $5500 lease incentives.

I just scored a deal In greenwood. They gave me invoice plus incentives for the aspec. Let me know if you need a contact.

Stay away  from Ed Martin in Carmel, they told me the incentives were only $5000 not $5500. At Hubler in greenwood they did quite a bit of negotiating online.

• Options
    mikael_bmikael_b Member Posts: 9
    Hello,

Can I please get MF/RV on a 36/10 and 36/12 lease of the following trims for area code 89436? Thanks!

2018 AWD w/ Tech Package
    2018 AWD A-Spec
  • Options
    eck5676eck5676 Member Posts: 11
    Michaell said:

eck5676 said:

.00054 and 47%
    $5500 lease incentives
    Got numbers. Can you confirm if this looks like a good deal?

MSRP $44,715
    Sale Price. $35,540
    RV $21,016
    Adj Cap Cost (with acquisition fee) $36,135
    First month plus plates/registration down
    With 7% tax, $479/mo
  • Options
    amg1731 said:

33,900 msrp 
    1,300 fees 
    35,200 total cost 

would leave it at 32,500 
    372 a month 

Dealer is trying to keep some of that incentive for themselves.

Move on to another dealer.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    turbo320 said:

Hi looking for MF, residual and incentives for 91303 area - 2.4 base, 2.4 w/ tech FWD, v6 w/tech FWD.

What lease term and how many miles per year?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    foonat1 said:

Hi, what are the numbers and incentives for 2018 TLX SH-AWD w/Tech 36/10? I'm in Indiana. Thank you!

.00054 and 50%
    $6375 lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    mikael_b said:

Hello,

Can I please get MF/RV on a 36/10 and 36/12 lease of the following trims for area code 89436? Thanks!

2018 AWD w/ Tech Package
    2018 AWD A-Spec

.00054 and 50% / 49% (Tech) or 52% / 51% (A-Spec)
    $5500 lease incentives on A-Spec
    $6375 lease incentives on Tech

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    eck5676 said:

Michaell said:

eck5676 said:

.00054 and 47%
    $5500 lease incentives
    Got numbers. Can you confirm if this looks like a good deal?

MSRP $44,715
    Sale Price. $35,540
    RV $21,016
    Adj Cap Cost (with acquisition fee) $36,135
    First month plus plates/registration down
    With 7% tax, $479/mo
    I'm calculating a payment a few dollars higher than your quote, with those prices.

Looks good from here.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Michaell said:

33,900 msrp 
    1,300 fees 
    35,200 total cost 

would leave it at 32,500 
    372 a month 

Dealer is trying to keep some of that incentive for themselves. Move on to another dealer.
    Yeah I figured 
    they are however saying the residual is 58 percent not 54 as stated here Which I believe the sales rep to be bluffing. 
  • Options
    amg1731 said:

Michaell said:

amg1731 said:

33,900 msrp 
    1,300 fees 
    35,200 total cost 

would leave it at 32,500 
    372 a month 

Yeah I figured 
    they are however saying the residual is 58 percent not 54 as stated here Which I believe the sales rep to be bluffing. 

The dealer cannot alter the residual value; it is set by the bank.

Or, it's a different trim or mileage/term than what you're looking for

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    TwinsanityTwinsanity Member Posts: 3
    Michaell said:

Hello,

Tech 4 cyl
    36 mos

Thanks!

.00054 and 49% / 47%
    $6375 lease incentives
    Can you provide for 24 mos at 10 and 12k miles for same model? Thanks much!

• Options
    foonat1foonat1 Member Posts: 19
    edited May 2018
    Got this offer from dealer - I think it's a good but not great deal (they're only coming down 2150 after incentives) - what do you think?

2018 AWD w/Tech 36/10
    MSRP 42850
    Cap cost 34325
    434/mo including 7% tax and 600 bank fee

Also, does Acura offer a 7500 mile lease at a higher residual?
    Thanks for your help!
  • Options
    Michaell said:
    Michaell said:

33,900 msrp 
    1,300 fees 
    35,200 total cost 

would leave it at 32,500 
    372 a month 

Dealer is trying to keep some of that incentive for themselves. Move on to another dealer.
    Yeah I figured 
    The dealer cannot alter the residual value; it is set by the bank. Or, it's a different trim or mileage/term than what you're looking for
    Nope base 4 cyl 2018 
  • Options

Michaell said:

Hello,

Tech 4 cyl
    36 mos

Thanks!

.00054 and 49% / 47%
    $6375 lease incentives
    Can you provide for 24 mos at 10 and 12k miles for same model? Thanks much!

55% / 53%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    foonat1 said:

Got this offer from dealer - I think it's a good but not great deal (they're only coming down 2150 after incentives) - what do you think?

2018 AWD w/Tech 36/10
    MSRP 42850
    Cap cost 34325
    434/mo including 7% tax and 600 bank fee

Also, does Acura offer a 7500 mile lease at a higher residual?
    Thanks for your help!

.00054 and 50%

I get the same payment.

51% for 36/7.5

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    amg1731 said:

Michaell said:

amg1731 said:

Michaell said:

amg1731 said:

33,900 msrp 
    1,300 fees 
    35,200 total cost 

would leave it at 32,500 
    372 a month 

Yeah I figured 
    The dealer cannot alter the residual value; it is set by the bank.

Or, it's a different trim or mileage/term than what you're looking for

Nope base 4 cyl 2018 

58% is the 24/10 residual. Is that the term and mileage you want?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    zmater12345zmater12345 Member Posts: 121
    edited May 2018
    Please provide MF and Residual for 24 and 36 month 10K miles for 2018 TLX PAWS 2.4 w and w/out Tech pkg
    And same for 3.6L V6 w/ and w/out Tech pkg.

Housotn, TX 77030

is there cash and conquest incentives?